Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-11ND Dirge Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-11ND Dirge Discussion Thread

Postby Va'al » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:33 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
What is entirely new from the ACG HK 2016 story, and brought to us by weibo user pancrazi, is the appearance of another Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece in the form of another Conehead (and reusing the Thrust mold with the addition of new weapons and colour scheme): MP-11ND Dirge! Check out the images mirrored below, and let us know what you think in the Energon Pub!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Enter.. The Va'ault.
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 14921
News Credits: 162
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy/Japan
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-11ND Dirge Discussion Thread

Postby Randomhero » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:18 am

I'm not as surprised to see Dirge as I am with the fact that OTHER CONVENTIONS LET PEOPLE PICK UP THE STUFF?!?!

I wanna pick up the toys and check them out! I wanna play with them without someone walking up to me and saying "sir please put that back you're a grown man"
Randomhero
Brainmaster
Posts: 1448
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-11ND Dirge Discussion Thread

Postby Va'al » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:19 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Randomhero wrote:I'm not as surprised to see Dirge as I am with the fact that OTHER CONVENTIONS LET PEOPLE PICK UP THE STUFF?!?!

I wanna pick up the toys and check them out! I wanna play with them without someone walking up to me and saying "sir please put that back you're a grown man"


I think that may be one of the staff members (very casual attire, I'll give you that) setting up the Dirgesplay.
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Enter.. The Va'ault.
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 14921
News Credits: 162
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy/Japan
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-11ND Dirge Discussion Thread

Postby Randomhero » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:55 am

Dr Va'al wrote:
Randomhero wrote:I'm not as surprised to see Dirge as I am with the fact that OTHER CONVENTIONS LET PEOPLE PICK UP THE STUFF?!?!

I wanna pick up the toys and check them out! I wanna play with them without someone walking up to me and saying "sir please put that back you're a grown man"


I think that may be one of the staff members (very casual attire, I'll give you that) setting up the Dirgesplay.



That's what they want us to think...

"Sir put that back"

"He's playing with it!"

"He's a staff member"

"Where's his badge?!"

"Where's yours?"

"Alright I'm going..."
Randomhero
Brainmaster
Posts: 1448
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-11ND Dirge Discussion Thread

Postby Va'al » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:59 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Randomhero wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:
Randomhero wrote:I'm not as surprised to see Dirge as I am with the fact that OTHER CONVENTIONS LET PEOPLE PICK UP THE STUFF?!?!

I wanna pick up the toys and check them out! I wanna play with them without someone walking up to me and saying "sir please put that back you're a grown man"


I think that may be one of the staff members (very casual attire, I'll give you that) setting up the Dirgesplay.



That's what they want us to think...

"Sir put that back"

"He's playing with it!"

"He's a staff member"

"Where's his badge?!"

"Where's yours?"

"Alright I'm going..."


Usually the reason I wear red tshirts at cons, to be honest. Pretty sure if Hasbro dusts their Victorion cabinet for prints they can clone me straight away.
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Enter.. The Va'ault.
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 14921
News Credits: 162
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy/Japan
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-11ND Dirge Discussion Thread

Postby shajaki » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:01 am

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
:DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE:
Come on over to my place! Put your feet up, crack a beer, and talk about stuff!
Image
Currently Seeking:

-Botcon BW Megatron, Waspinator, Buzzsaw, Laserbeak
-Beast Wars Returns Strika BR-13
-MP10A Bape Convoy(!!!!!)
Check out the MP gang here!
User avatar
shajaki
News Staff
Posts: 7760
News Credits: 211
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-11ND Dirge Discussion Thread

Postby Randomhero » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:26 am

Dr Va'al wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:
Randomhero wrote:I'm not as surprised to see Dirge as I am with the fact that OTHER CONVENTIONS LET PEOPLE PICK UP THE STUFF?!?!

I wanna pick up the toys and check them out! I wanna play with them without someone walking up to me and saying "sir please put that back you're a grown man"


I think that may be one of the staff members (very casual attire, I'll give you that) setting up the Dirgesplay.



That's what they want us to think...

"Sir put that back"

"He's playing with it!"

"He's a staff member"

"Where's his badge?!"

"Where's yours?"

"Alright I'm going..."


Usually the reason I wear red tshirts at cons, to be honest. Pretty sure if Hasbro dusts their Victorion cabinet for prints they can clone me straight away.


A lot of great comedy going on this week on the boards and it's getting me through the week
Randomhero
Brainmaster
Posts: 1448
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-11ND Dirge Discussion Thread

Postby Va'al » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:04 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Randomhero wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:
Randomhero wrote:I'm not as surprised to see Dirge as I am with the fact that OTHER CONVENTIONS LET PEOPLE PICK UP THE STUFF?!?!

I wanna pick up the toys and check them out! I wanna play with them without someone walking up to me and saying "sir please put that back you're a grown man"


I think that may be one of the staff members (very casual attire, I'll give you that) setting up the Dirgesplay.



That's what they want us to think...

"Sir put that back"

"He's playing with it!"

"He's a staff member"

"Where's his badge?!"

"Where's yours?"

"Alright I'm going..."


Usually the reason I wear red tshirts at cons, to be honest. Pretty sure if Hasbro dusts their Victorion cabinet for prints they can clone me straight away.


A lot of great comedy going on this week on the boards and it's getting me through the week


Catching up post SDCC on news, working two other jobs, in 100F.
Comedy is the way to avoid melting into my chair/floor.
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Enter.. The Va'ault.
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 14921
News Credits: 162
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy/Japan
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-11ND Dirge Discussion Thread

Postby MaverickPrime » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:14 am

Motto: "Why do I even bother?"
Weapon: Metal-slashing Claw
Wow, Dirge dies even in the displays! :lol:
No, seriously, there's a piece of what appears to be his wing hinge lying on the shelf :shock:
Dr Va'al wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:
Randomhero wrote:I'm not as surprised to see Dirge as I am with the fact that OTHER CONVENTIONS LET PEOPLE PICK UP THE STUFF?!?!

I wanna pick up the toys and check them out! I wanna play with them without someone walking up to me and saying "sir please put that back you're a grown man"


I think that may be one of the staff members (very casual attire, I'll give you that) setting up the Dirgesplay.



That's what they want us to think...

"Sir put that back"

"He's playing with it!"

"He's a staff member"

"Where's his badge?!"

"Where's yours?"

"Alright I'm going..."


Usually the reason I wear red tshirts at cons, to be honest. Pretty sure if Hasbro dusts their Victorion cabinet for prints they can clone me straight away.


:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dirgesplay is a Thew-worthy (Theworthy?) word xD
User avatar
MaverickPrime
Fuzor
Posts: 269
News Credits: 13
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:15 pm
Location: Mexico, the land of awful toy distribution.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-11ND Dirge Discussion Thread

Postby DecepticonFinishline » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:25 am

Motto: "The sins of your father do not have to be your burden."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
They must be in a big hurry to retire the MP11 mold. There were year(s) separating the main trio. Happy as I am to add to the Decepticon ranks, I need a break, man! This year has been waaaay too much. I am drowning.
User avatar
DecepticonFinishline
Combiner
Posts: 453
News Credits: 4
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:49 pm
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Rank: 1
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-11ND Dirge Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:27 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I like what I see.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28187
News Credits: 214
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-11ND Dirge Discussion Thread

Postby shajaki » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:08 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
DecepticonFinishline wrote:They must be in a big hurry to retire the MP11 mold.
I hope not. They still got a couple G2 Seekers to make. And with the G2 MP love they've been showing I'm sure they'll get to it eventually.
Come on over to my place! Put your feet up, crack a beer, and talk about stuff!
Image
Currently Seeking:

-Botcon BW Megatron, Waspinator, Buzzsaw, Laserbeak
-Beast Wars Returns Strika BR-13
-MP10A Bape Convoy(!!!!!)
Check out the MP gang here!
User avatar
shajaki
News Staff
Posts: 7760
News Credits: 211
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-11ND Dirge Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:41 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
shajaki wrote:
DecepticonFinishline wrote:They must be in a big hurry to retire the MP11 mold.
I hope not. They still got a couple G2 Seekers to make. And with the G2 MP love they've been showing I'm sure they'll get to it eventually.
Not to mention additional Seekers like the other two Rainmakers, the Air Warriors, the Welcoming Committee, etc.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28187
News Credits: 214
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-11ND Dirge Discussion Thread

Postby shajaki » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:53 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Sabrblade wrote:
shajaki wrote:
DecepticonFinishline wrote:They must be in a big hurry to retire the MP11 mold.
I hope not. They still got a couple G2 Seekers to make. And with the G2 MP love they've been showing I'm sure they'll get to it eventually.
Not to mention additional Seekers like the other two Rainmakers, the Air Warriors, the Welcoming Committee, etc.
I would buy those up SO fast, but I'm doubtful we get any official MP love for them.
Come on over to my place! Put your feet up, crack a beer, and talk about stuff!
Image
Currently Seeking:

-Botcon BW Megatron, Waspinator, Buzzsaw, Laserbeak
-Beast Wars Returns Strika BR-13
-MP10A Bape Convoy(!!!!!)
Check out the MP gang here!
User avatar
shajaki
News Staff
Posts: 7760
News Credits: 211
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-11ND Dirge Discussion Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:54 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
shajaki wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
shajaki wrote:
DecepticonFinishline wrote:They must be in a big hurry to retire the MP11 mold.
I hope not. They still got a couple G2 Seekers to make. And with the G2 MP love they've been showing I'm sure they'll get to it eventually.
Not to mention additional Seekers like the other two Rainmakers, the Air Warriors, the Welcoming Committee, etc.
I would buy those up SO fast, but I'm doubtful we get any official MP love for them.

We got Acid Rain, didn't we :-s
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
News Staff
Posts: 6466
News Credits: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-11ND Dirge Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:00 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Hellscream9999 wrote:
shajaki wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
shajaki wrote:
DecepticonFinishline wrote:They must be in a big hurry to retire the MP11 mold.
I hope not. They still got a couple G2 Seekers to make. And with the G2 MP love they've been showing I'm sure they'll get to it eventually.
Not to mention additional Seekers like the other two Rainmakers, the Air Warriors, the Welcoming Committee, etc.
I would buy those up SO fast, but I'm doubtful we get any official MP love for them.

We got Acid Storm, didn't we :-s
Thanks to Hasbro, yeah, but I wouldn't count on much more than him since all of Acid Storm's toys had been Hasbro-initiated with Takara never releasing their own Acid Storm toys of any kind. Takara's release of MP Acid Storm was a straight import of the (cartoon-inaccurate) Hasbro version with a new ID number sticker slapped on the box.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28187
News Credits: 214
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-11ND Dirge Discussion Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:02 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Sabrblade wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
shajaki wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
shajaki wrote:
DecepticonFinishline wrote:They must be in a big hurry to retire the MP11 mold.
I hope not. They still got a couple G2 Seekers to make. And with the G2 MP love they've been showing I'm sure they'll get to it eventually.
Not to mention additional Seekers like the other two Rainmakers, the Air Warriors, the Welcoming Committee, etc.
I would buy those up SO fast, but I'm doubtful we get any official MP love for them.

We got Acid Storm, didn't we :-s
Thanks to Hasbro, yeah, but I wouldn't count on much more than him since all of Acid Storm's toys had been Hasbro-initiated with Takara never releasing their own Acid Storm toys of any kind. Takara's release of MP Acid Storm was a straight import of the (cartoon-inaccurate) Hasbro version with a new ID number sticker slapped on the box.

Oh, it was hasbro only, guess it must have conflicted with TT not wanting to release every repaint out there, wasn't there also an mp sunstorm too? Maybe we should be praying to hasbro for these repaints as opposed to the other repaints we don't want, seriously, there's now winning with this fan-base :lol:
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
News Staff
Posts: 6466
News Credits: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-11ND Dirge Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:07 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
shajaki wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
shajaki wrote:
DecepticonFinishline wrote:They must be in a big hurry to retire the MP11 mold.
I hope not. They still got a couple G2 Seekers to make. And with the G2 MP love they've been showing I'm sure they'll get to it eventually.
Not to mention additional Seekers like the other two Rainmakers, the Air Warriors, the Welcoming Committee, etc.
I would buy those up SO fast, but I'm doubtful we get any official MP love for them.

We got Acid Storm, didn't we :-s
Thanks to Hasbro, yeah, but I wouldn't count on much more than him since all of Acid Storm's toys had been Hasbro-initiated with Takara never releasing their own Acid Storm toys of any kind. Takara's release of MP Acid Storm was a straight import of the (cartoon-inaccurate) Hasbro version with a new ID number sticker slapped on the box.

Oh, it was hasbro only, guess it must have conflicted with TT not wanting to release every repaint out there, wasn't there also an mp sunstorm too? Maybe we should be praying to hasbro for these repaints as opposed to the other repaints we don't want, seriously, there's now winning with this fan-base :lol:
Yeah, there was a Sunstorm from both Takara and Hasbro, but Sunstorm originated from e-HOBBY, making him a Japanese-original character, with his Takara MP directly based on his cartoon deco.

Takara made Sunstorm years before his MPs, and Hasbro made Acid Storm years before his own Hasbro MP, but the rest of the background generic Seekers have gotten no such toy love outside of some Fun Pub toys or some other obscure merchandise.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28187
News Credits: 214
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-11ND Dirge Discussion Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:13 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Sabrblade wrote:Takara made Sunstorm years before his MPs, and Hasbro made Acid Storm years before his own Hasbro MP, but the rest of the background generic Seekers have gotten no such toy love outside of some Fun Pub toys or some other obscure merchandise.

Yeah, I still want 8 obscure cw seeker limbs [-(
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
News Staff
Posts: 6466
News Credits: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-11ND Dirge Discussion Thread

Postby skywarp-2 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:09 pm

I'm probably going to get them once I get all my other seekers bought. But it's funny, the coneheads only last 1 season. I think they all died in the 86 movie didn't they??
Image
"You Waste More energy with your mouth."
Check out My Deviant Art Page:
http://skywarp-2.deviantart.com/
http://capitalcomicsstudios.deviantart.com/
http://time-lord-rassilon.deviantart.com/
Check out my new Custom Transformers G-1 CCG! Updated! 07/21/2009!!!!
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=56030
User avatar
skywarp-2
Faction Commander
Posts: 4279
News Credits: 5
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:57 am

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-11ND Dirge Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:53 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
skywarp-2 wrote:I'm probably going to get them once I get all my other seekers bought. But it's funny, the coneheads only last 1 season. I think they all died in the 86 movie didn't they??
No, they appeared in Season 3 too, particularly in "Thief in the Night" in which all three appeared together. And again in the Japanese Headmasters cartoon.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28187
News Credits: 214
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-11ND Dirge Discussion Thread

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:11 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
skywarp-2 wrote:I'm probably going to get them once I get all my other seekers bought. But it's funny, the coneheads only last 1 season. I think they all died in the 86 movie didn't they??
No, they appeared in Season 3 too, particularly in "Thief in the Night" in which all three appeared together. And again in the Japanese Headmasters cartoon.


Lookalikes did get chomped on by Unicron in the movie:

Image
NOM

Dirge seems like a tough nut to crack, as he seemingly died not once, but twice:

Image
Dirge goes kablooey, Five Faces of Darkness pt. 5

His luck got worse in the comics :lol:
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD 2001 Dreadwind & Smokejumper
3) RiD 2001 Destructicons Bludgeon & Scourge
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

If anyone has spare RiD Mini-Con armor pieces for Glacius and Beastbox, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 19028
News Credits: 23
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-11ND Dirge Discussion Thread

Postby shajaki » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:59 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Image

Image

Image
Come on over to my place! Put your feet up, crack a beer, and talk about stuff!
Image
Currently Seeking:

-Botcon BW Megatron, Waspinator, Buzzsaw, Laserbeak
-Beast Wars Returns Strika BR-13
-MP10A Bape Convoy(!!!!!)
Check out the MP gang here!
User avatar
shajaki
News Staff
Posts: 7760
News Credits: 211
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-11ND Dirge Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:29 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
^ Your avatar just says it all, Shaj. ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28187
News Credits: 214
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-11ND Dirge Discussion Thread

Postby shajaki » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:31 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Sabrblade wrote:^ Your avatar just says it all, Shaj. ;)
:lol:
Come on over to my place! Put your feet up, crack a beer, and talk about stuff!
Image
Currently Seeking:

-Botcon BW Megatron, Waspinator, Buzzsaw, Laserbeak
-Beast Wars Returns Strika BR-13
-MP10A Bape Convoy(!!!!!)
Check out the MP gang here!
User avatar
shajaki
News Staff
Posts: 7760
News Credits: 211
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Series PK Bruticus Action Figure B3899 - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 30 minutes 10 seconds
DHL 100% Legit Hasbro Transformers 2015 Goat Platinum G2 Laser Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 3 days 32 minutes 48 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Platinum Edition 2016 Year of the Monkey Optimus Primal MISB - Time Remaining: 6 days 3 hours 33 minutes 31 seconds
LOT of 3 TRANSFORMERS Construct-Bots Brand New PREDAKING, Bumblebee - Time Remaining: 5 days 20 hours 33 minutes 41 seconds
Predaking Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Hasbro 2013 MISP! Target Exclusive - Time Remaining: 5 days 10 hours 34 minutes 9 seconds
AUTOBOT SPRINGER Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager Class 2013 - Time Remaining: 9 days 17 hours 41 minutes 29 seconds
Bumblebee Movie 1 Classic Camaro + Regular & DOTM Target Exclusive Transformers - Time Remaining: 4 days 2 hours 47 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Voyager Class Generations Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Action Figure - Time Remaining: 26 days 13 hours 50 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #180 - SDCC 2017
Twincast / Podcast #180:
"SDCC 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 24th, 2017
Website Security Test