TakaraTomy Website Update - Beast Wars

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

TakaraTomy Website Update - Beast Wars

Postby Stormrider » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:33 am

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
TakaraTomy has updated their <a href="http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/TF/products/beastwars.html" target="_blank">Beast Wars</a> website with information and pictures regarding TM-SP DX Megatron, and TM-SP DXConvoy. Both figures have now been released in Japan. No word yet, what the next figure will be.

Click here to check them out:

<a href="http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/beastwars/lineup/tmsp_dxmegatron.html" target="_blank">Megatron</a>

<a href="http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/beastwars/lineup/tmsp_dxconvoy.html" target="_blank">Convoy</a>
Image
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6043
News Credits: 409
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:24 am
Location: USA

Postby Dr. Caelus » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:56 am

So these are just straight up (minor) repaints then?

They look nice, but nothing too exciting. I guess if you missed out on either figure, they might be a good deal, but I don't know what they're running for on ebay...
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
Posts: 4387
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: Knoxville, TN

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:21 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
I see no need for these after the BWX repaints/remolds. (exclusive to TRU in the US) They were the definitive versions of these two molds.

Just because you can do something...
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9051
News Credits: 668
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby i_amtrunks » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:31 am

Beautiful figures.

They would be must buy's if they had not been released half a dozen times since the turn of the century.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
Image
User avatar
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6755
News Credits: 972
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:31 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia

Postby Might_Jin » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:41 am

No. They not just repaint and remold.
They have enlarge the figure, bigger than before , more detail.
And a mask that can put on figure's face.
(I've read from magazine that I borrowed from my friend)
Might_Jin
Mini-Con
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:38 am

Postby Deadpool. » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:08 am

Might_Jin wrote:No. They not just repaint and remold.
They have enlarge the figure, bigger than before , more detail.
And a mask that can put on figure's face.
(I've read from magazine that I borrowed from my friend)
....

The mask thing was on the OptimusPrimal mold all the while....

And thank goodness these came out.
That means I've got more stuff to buy when i go to japan next month. :grin:
User avatar
Deadpool.
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5939
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:49 pm

Postby Stormrider » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:24 am

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Deadpool. wrote:
Might_Jin wrote:No. They not just repaint and remold.
They have enlarge the figure, bigger than before , more detail.
And a mask that can put on figure's face.
(I've read from magazine that I borrowed from my friend)
....

The mask thing was on the OptimusPrimal mold all the while....

And thank goodness these came out.
That means I've got more stuff to buy when i go to japan next month. :grin:


You're going to be a busy guy in Japan.
Image
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6043
News Credits: 409
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:24 am
Location: USA

Postby Deadpool. » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:29 am

Stormrider wrote:
Deadpool. wrote:
Might_Jin wrote:No. They not just repaint and remold.
They have enlarge the figure, bigger than before , more detail.
And a mask that can put on figure's face.
(I've read from magazine that I borrowed from my friend)
....

The mask thing was on the OptimusPrimal mold all the while....

And thank goodness these came out.
That means I've got more stuff to buy when i go to japan next month. :grin:


You're going to be a busy guy in Japan.
Yep. :grin:
User avatar
Deadpool.
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5939
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:49 pm

Postby Liege Evilmus » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:20 am

I like the remolded parts, I may get Megatron
Image

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5938
News Credits: 8
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:45 am

Postby Flux Convoy » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:25 am

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
Liege Evilmus wrote:I like the remolded parts, I may get Megatron

But... nothing has been remolded from the original releases. They're painted differently sure. The BWR set had remolded stuff, these do not. I still don't quite grasp why these are out exactly.
:BOT:
Image
Flux Convoy
City Commander
Posts: 3032
News Credits: 20
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 5:59 am
Location: Spinning my wheels into the void.
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Postby ephbot » Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:07 am

I'm just wondering, what's the protocol for getting news items front paged?

I started a thread about the website update almost 2 weeks ago, but I just chalked a lack of responses to a dying interest of Beast Wars repaints. I also posted eBay listings I found selling the new figures (I wasn't the seller).

Who should one pm about news items?
ephbot
Micromaster
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:57 pm

Postby grimlockprime108 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:11 am

any administator
Follow me on Twitter for Amazon giveaways and updates on my latest customs.
http://grimlockprime108.tumblr.com/
grimlockprime108
Godmaster
Posts: 1569
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:33 am
Buy from grimlockprime108 on eBay

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:22 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
ephbot wrote:I'm just wondering, what's the protocol for getting news items front paged?

I started a thread about the website update almost 2 weeks ago, but I just chalked a lack of responses to a dying interest of Beast Wars repaints. I also posted eBay listings I found selling the new figures (I wasn't the seller).

Who should one pm about news items?


There is none, just hope your thread get noticed. PM'ing any member of the News Crew may help, but keep it reasonable. Also be sure you're up-to-date by searching through the news archives. We sometimes get so-called "news-worthy" threads with the news posted several weeks ago.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Stunticon limbs (Drag Strip, Dead End, Breakdown, Brake-Neck, Offroad or TFCC Grabuge) + Blackjack
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
User avatar
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18526
News Credits: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Postby Toyotus Superion » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:25 pm

Motto: "Being illegal doesnt make something wrong."
WTF? Whats the big dam deal? These are just the Toys R Us Exclusive 10th aniversary figures.
User avatar
Toyotus Superion
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 517
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:30 am
Location: Southern Cali

Postby jgilkinson » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:51 pm

i love my tru guys... no sale for me
User avatar
jgilkinson
Pretender
Posts: 738
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:10 pm

Postby Stormrider » Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:26 am

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
ephbot wrote:I'm just wondering, what's the protocol for getting news items front paged?

I started a thread about the website update almost 2 weeks ago, but I just chalked a lack of responses to a dying interest of Beast Wars repaints. I also posted eBay listings I found selling the new figures (I wasn't the seller).

Who should one pm about news items?


There is none, just hope your thread get noticed. PM'ing any member of the News Crew may help, but keep it reasonable. Also be sure you're up-to-date by searching through the news archives. We sometimes get so-called "news-worthy" threads with the news posted several weeks ago.


Yup, Jelze is right. Send us any news items if you have them. You can submit them here: http://seibertron.com/contact/index.php?subject=news, which can also be found under the "Contact Us" drop down menu at the top.

We try to check the forums every day for threads regarding news articles that members find. However, sometimes news related articles can be overlooked, especially if they are buried in a thread or if the thread has a title that is misleading.
Image
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6043
News Credits: 409
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:24 am
Location: USA

Postby Ramtough » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:56 pm

Meh I have a JP version Clear Convoy...the Convoy here is the same mold.../sigh
Ramtough
Micromaster
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:46 pm


Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Blitzwing and Decepticon Hazard" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #284 - Welcome to 2010
Twincast / Podcast #284:
"Welcome to 2010"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 12th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Roar and Rescue Bumblebee Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Hero Roar & Rescue Bumblebee Toy Figure NSIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction STRAFE Deluxe Dinobot AOE Like NEW! NR!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID 1-Step Changers Figures Blurr, Sideswipe & Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers NIP: Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures - Stealth Force" on EBAY
Buy "Jolt Transformers Movie Deluxe AD14 Age of Extinction Japan Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Classics Voyager MEGATRON - NEW MISB - Robots in Disguise" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 4 AOE High Octane Bumble Bee SEALED" on EBAY