TF4 G1 Human Characters?

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

TF4 G1 Human Characters?

Postby Transformers Fanatic » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:31 pm

What G1 characters would you like to see in Transformers 4?

[url]G1 Characters[/url]
Marissa Fairborn
Victor Drath
Sparkplug
Spike
Chief Turan
Raoul
Chip Chase
Jessica Morgan
Mark Morgan
Gregory Swofford
Daniel Witwicky
Dirk Manus
Abdul Fakkadi
Astoria Carlton-Ritz
Dr. Arkeville
Professor Haley
Professor Greene
Shawn Berger
Doctor Fujiyama the Famous Scientist
Dr. Harding
Luisa
Hassan/Prince Jumal
Transformers Fanatic
Fuzor
Posts: 293
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:25 am

Re: TF4 G1 Human Characters?

Postby TulioDude » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:41 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Does anyone else though about a movie version of Kicker? :-?
Image
TulioDude is back!Now more social than ever!Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
User avatar
TulioDude
Brainmaster
Posts: 1439
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 6:20 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: TF4 G1 Human Characters?

Postby Transformers Fanatic » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:56 pm

TulioDude wrote:Does anyone else though about a movie version of Kicker? :-?


Kicker? :???:
Transformers Fanatic
Fuzor
Posts: 293
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:25 am

Re: TF4 G1 Human Characters?

Postby Burn » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:03 pm

Transformers Fanatic wrote:
TulioDude wrote:Does anyone else though about a movie version of Kicker? :-?


Kicker? :???:


Fan fail. :lol:
Image
Cobotron wrote:I'm drunk as **** right now!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 43977
News Credits: 102
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: TF4 G1 Human Characters?

Postby Transformers Fanatic » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:26 pm

Burn wrote:
Transformers Fanatic wrote:
TulioDude wrote:Does anyone else though about a movie version of Kicker? :-?


Kicker? :???:


Fan fail. :lol:


Haven't seen the G1 series in a while. :oops:
Transformers Fanatic
Fuzor
Posts: 293
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:25 am

Re: TF4 G1 Human Characters?

Postby Burn » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:28 pm

Kicker's not G1. He's from Energon. Tulio just wanted to introduce one of the humans from another of the many series out there.
Image
Cobotron wrote:I'm drunk as **** right now!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 43977
News Credits: 102
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: TF4 G1 Human Characters?

Postby Transformers Fanatic » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:26 pm

Burn wrote:Kicker's not G1. He's from Energon. Tulio just wanted to introduce one of the humans from another of the many series out there.


Never really got into The Unicron Trilogy (Armada/Energon/Cybertron). Saw a couple episodes of Armada but that was it. :KREMZEEK:
Transformers Fanatic
Fuzor
Posts: 293
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:25 am

Re: TF4 G1 Human Characters?

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:51 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Honestly, it doesn't matter a damn to me which humans they cast for TF4. It's the bots I paid to see. That said, Dr. Arkeville would be nice.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2885
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: TF4 G1 Human Characters?

Postby njb902 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:55 pm

Transformers Fanatic wrote:What G1 characters would you like to see in Transformers 4?

[url]G1 Characters[/url]
Marissa Fairborn
Victor Drath
Sparkplug
Spike
Chief Turan
Raoul
Chip Chase
Jessica Morgan
Mark Morgan
Gregory Swofford
Daniel Witwicky
Dirk Manus
Abdul Fakkadi
Astoria Carlton-Ritz
Dr. Arkeville
Professor Haley
Professor Greene
Shawn Berger
Doctor Fujiyama the Famous Scientist
Dr. Harding
Luisa
Hassan/Prince Jumal


you forgot cobra commander.....I mean snake

it would be awesome if they hinted all the advanced tech in the gi joe movies was derived from nest/autobots.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: TF4 G1 Human Characters?

Postby datsjustprime » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:50 am

Do you remember Spike Witwicky said "Oh Shiet" in the 1986 animated Transformers Movie
datsjustprime
Mini-Con
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:08 am

Re: TF4 G1 Human Characters?

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:09 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Kicker, Carlos, Sari, & Bud team up to help the Autobots!!!!!

....that's going to suck....

I'll just go with a Daniel or something.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5843
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1


Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers RID Robots in Disguise Super Bumblebee Figure NIP- LOOK!! - Time Remaining: 3 days 20 hours 48 minutes 32 seconds
transformers megatron combiner wars - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 48 minutes 57 seconds
Legends Class STARSCREAM + WASPINATOR Transformers Generations New 2014 Hasbro - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 49 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Prime First Edition Bumblebee Complete Loose Hasbro - Time Remaining: 2 days 49 minutes 47 seconds
NEW 2005 Transformers RID Cybertron OVERRIDE GTS Deluxe Class Figure FREESHIP - Time Remaining: 6 days 5 hours 51 minutes 4 seconds
Heroes of Cybertron STARSCREAM WITH CROWN Transformers HOC SCF 2002 Hasbro New - Time Remaining: 6 days 3 hours 55 minutes 59 seconds
NEW SEALED Hasbro Transformers Energon Deluxe ROADBLOCK 2004 Free Ship - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 57 minutes 36 seconds
Predaking Tantrum Foot G1 Transformers 1986 Vintage Hasbro Action Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 59 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #174 - Autobot Jedi Newtypes
Twincast / Podcast #174:
"Autobot Jedi Newtypes"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, May 8th, 2017
Website Security Test