The Pokémon Discussion Thread

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: The Pokémon Discussion Thread

Postby Professor Smooth » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:33 am

The 20th Anniversary VC releases of Red, Green, Blue, and Pikachu were released in Japan. I opted for the boxed versions. Here's what came in the Red version. IMO, well worth the extra 300 yen.

Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


I really dig the map repro, the stickers, and especially the magnet.

Here is the handbill being used to advertise these as well as a few other 20th anniversary products.

Image

Image

Image
Professor Smooth
Faction Commander
Posts: 4446
News Credits: 39
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2001 7:25 pm

Re: The Pokémon Discussion Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:21 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
So... Pokemon Sun and Moon, who's excited?

:michaelbay:

...I am :DANCE:
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6532
News Credits: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The Pokémon Discussion Thread

Postby Iron Prime » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:00 pm

Weapon: Energo-Sword
I'm waiting for more info.

Celebi out today, FYI.
*Formerly Snarlus Prime
Image

sto_vo_kor_2000 wrote:You are honorable enough to join the house of STO :grin:

Let us pick up arms and join the battle :twisted:
User avatar
Iron Prime
Godmaster
Posts: 1989
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 10:23 am
Location: Minnesota, U.S.A
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: The Pokémon Discussion Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:07 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Iron Prime wrote:I'm waiting for more info.


I'm interested in whether Zygarde 100% will be in it, it could be as both bodies can have significant impact on the environment. I don't think I want it to be a zygarde-centric story, but it would be nice to get it after all :-?
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6532
News Credits: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The Pokémon Discussion Thread

Postby Shadowman » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:26 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Iron Prime wrote:I'm waiting for more info.

Celebi out today, FYI.


Ooh, thanks for the head's up. I am not missing out on a free Celebi for a third time...
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30156
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: The Pokémon Discussion Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:32 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Shadowman wrote:
Iron Prime wrote:I'm waiting for more info.

Celebi out today, FYI.


Ooh, thanks for the head's up. I am not missing out on a free Celebi for a third time...


Make sure you IV hax it then >:oP
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6532
News Credits: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The Pokémon Discussion Thread

Postby Shadowman » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:38 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
http://www.destructoid.com/using-the-po ... 6167.phtml

Free Regirock, Regice, and Registeel if you use the Bank from now until October. They are really giving the Legendaries away this year, huh?
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30156
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: The Pokémon Discussion Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:58 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Shadowman wrote:http://www.destructoid.com/using-the-pokemon-bank-nets-you-a-free-regirock-regice-and-registeel-346167.phtml

Free Regirock, Regice, and Registeel if you use the Bank from now until October. They are really giving the Legendaries away this year, huh?


Yeah, Jirachi is being given away in April, then, I'd imagine that shaymin, darkrai and arceus will be may, june and july - if they're going in order, which they have so far, and skip deoxys. Keldeo, meoletta, and genesect would be august, september and october. This would then coincide with Pokemon Sun and Moon, maybe volcanion will be released that month, and hoopa and diancie/diancite will get a promotion to to round off the year :-?

*edit, and I suppose manaphy, phione (maybe, not necessarily, since you can breed it) and victini :-?
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6532
News Credits: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The Pokémon Discussion Thread

Postby Iron Prime » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:49 pm

Weapon: Energo-Sword
Hellscream9999 wrote:Yeah, Jirachi is being given away in April, then, I'd imagine that shaymin, darkrai and arceus will be may, june and july - if they're going in order, which they have so far, and skip deoxys. Keldeo, meoletta, and genesect would be august, september and october. This would then coincide with Pokemon Sun and Moon, maybe volcanion will be released that month, and hoopa and diancie/diancite will get a promotion to to round off the year :-?

There is an official list they published in early January. i believe you are mostly correct. But they have already given out Hoopa and Dancie so I don't think they'd do that again...

edit:
found it!
http://nintendonews.com/blog/2016-mythi ... n-details/
*Formerly Snarlus Prime
Image

sto_vo_kor_2000 wrote:You are honorable enough to join the house of STO :grin:

Let us pick up arms and join the battle :twisted:
User avatar
Iron Prime
Godmaster
Posts: 1989
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 10:23 am
Location: Minnesota, U.S.A
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: The Pokémon Discussion Thread

Postby Shadowman » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:55 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:http://www.destructoid.com/using-the-pokemon-bank-nets-you-a-free-regirock-regice-and-registeel-346167.phtml

Free Regirock, Regice, and Registeel if you use the Bank from now until October. They are really giving the Legendaries away this year, huh?


Yeah, Jirachi is being given away in April, then, I'd imagine that shaymin, darkrai and arceus will be may, june and july - if they're going in order, which they have so far, and skip deoxys. Keldeo, meoletta, and genesect would be august, september and october. This would then coincide with Pokemon Sun and Moon, maybe volcanion will be released that month, and hoopa and diancie/diancite will get a promotion to to round off the year :-?

*edit, and I suppose manaphy, phione (maybe, not necessarily, since you can breed it) and victini :-?


They're releases one of the event legendaries per month. Deoxys, incidentally, isn't an event legendary anymore, seeing as you can get one like any other legendary in ORAS.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30156
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: The Pokémon Discussion Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:04 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Shadowman wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:http://www.destructoid.com/using-the-pokemon-bank-nets-you-a-free-regirock-regice-and-registeel-346167.phtml

Free Regirock, Regice, and Registeel if you use the Bank from now until October. They are really giving the Legendaries away this year, huh?


Yeah, Jirachi is being given away in April, then, I'd imagine that shaymin, darkrai and arceus will be may, june and july - if they're going in order, which they have so far, and skip deoxys. Keldeo, meoletta, and genesect would be august, september and october. This would then coincide with Pokemon Sun and Moon, maybe volcanion will be released that month, and hoopa and diancie/diancite will get a promotion to to round off the year :-?

*edit, and I suppose manaphy, phione (maybe, not necessarily, since you can breed it) and victini :-?


They're releases one of the event legendaries per month. Deoxys, incidentally, isn't an event legendary anymore, seeing as you can get one like any other legendary in ORAS.


meh, if you're iv/nature haxing, you only get one or the other as resetting loses both of them :(
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6532
News Credits: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The Pokémon Discussion Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue May 31, 2016 9:11 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
I absolutely despise the battle maison; idiotic cheating bullsh|t =;
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6532
News Credits: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The Pokémon Discussion Thread

Postby Kurona » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:52 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
A rotom. In the Pokédex.

Also the sun legendary is Steel/Psychic lmao
Complete and utter IDW DOOP-onwards Transformers fangirl. Also loves Beast Wars, Animated, TFP and that one TFCC story that made Alpha Bravo and Offroad great

Image
User avatar
Kurona
News Staff
Posts: 7794
News Credits: 72
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: The Pokémon Discussion Thread

Postby Iron Prime » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:13 pm

Weapon: Energo-Sword
yeah, that one seems to be causing some confusion...
*Formerly Snarlus Prime
Image

sto_vo_kor_2000 wrote:You are honorable enough to join the house of STO :grin:

Let us pick up arms and join the battle :twisted:
User avatar
Iron Prime
Godmaster
Posts: 1989
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 10:23 am
Location: Minnesota, U.S.A
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: The Pokémon Discussion Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:17 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Kurona wrote:A rotom. In the Pokédex.

Also the sun legendary is Steel/Psychic lmao

I was seriously hoping for some fairy representation; Solgaleo could be fire/steel (such op typing, much tears everywhere), and Lunalaa could've been dark/fairy; talk about a missed opportunity, we already have so many steel/psychics, and psy/ghost doesn't make sense for a lunar bat god :HEADHURTS:

In other opinions, that rotom-dex is so cute :shock:

What if it had a model and floated around when you were looking for a specific pokemon and showed you where it was :DANCE:
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6532
News Credits: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The Pokémon Discussion Thread

Postby Kurona » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:07 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
We only have, like... Metagross and Jirachi for Steel/Psychic though. Oh, and Bronzong. It's still a really cool and unique typing
Complete and utter IDW DOOP-onwards Transformers fangirl. Also loves Beast Wars, Animated, TFP and that one TFCC story that made Alpha Bravo and Offroad great

Image
User avatar
Kurona
News Staff
Posts: 7794
News Credits: 72
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: The Pokémon Discussion Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:37 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Kurona wrote:We only have, like... Metagross and Jirachi for Steel/Psychic though. Oh, and Bronzong. It's still a really cool and unique typing

True, but for representing the sun, I'm just saying there are a lot of better type combinations for that, and 3 is more than 1, or 0 of other types...

On another note, does anyone else really want need a new rotom form for the pokedex form, maybe a levitating electric/steel type, or electric/fairy, since it's so f'ing abdorable :x
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6532
News Credits: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The Pokémon Discussion Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:28 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
lololol 110 wins in the super triples maison, so the game decides to sh|t me right out the f#$king door, with a crit freeze on one pokemon and then 3 crit high jump-kicks in a row to one-shot the rest of my team, because F%%K their fans - I mean, why should they bother putting effort into post game play-ability when they can just drop the bu||sh|t from x and y into it instead, it makes no sense :roll:

I F%$KING HATE THE MAISON'S BU||SH|T

F&%K Gamefreak


Image
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6532
News Credits: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The Pokémon Discussion Thread

Postby Kurona » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:59 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
It would be the same story had they implemented emerald's battle frontier, I'm afraid. RNG is the bane of all Pokemon players.
Double Team was the stupidest thing to ever exist, incidentally.
Complete and utter IDW DOOP-onwards Transformers fangirl. Also loves Beast Wars, Animated, TFP and that one TFCC story that made Alpha Bravo and Offroad great

Image
User avatar
Kurona
News Staff
Posts: 7794
News Credits: 72
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: The Pokémon Discussion Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:18 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Kurona wrote:It would be the same story had they implemented emerald's battle frontier, I'm afraid. RNG is the bane of all Pokemon players.
Double Team was the stupidest thing to ever exist, incidentally.

It's not a rng, it employs a heuristic to analyze your team the longer you go, so stopping every 3-4 battles kinda resets it;

but it's always 'cheating', it's allowed so much lenience, it makes me wanna vomit; I was frozen 8 times in there; 8! I've only ever frozen a pokemon once; and it's all little things too, like opponents not attacking into protect's; using moves on a pokemon that's immune to it as you switch into something that is weak to it (this one really pisses me off - like using an earth power on my landorus as it switches into excadril, and stuff like that, that's bu\\sh\t), or quick claw always activating every turn;

They should give the place a more accurate tagline, like: 'Come test your skill as a player and learn that it all means nothing...' :BANG_HEAD:

The worst part is, is that, I actually like the idea of triple battles, and want something like b2/w2's setup (which was great, by the way), not this abhorrent pile of crap; I guarantee you not kid likes playing in the maison >:oP

God I cannot wait until sun and moon come out to give me something to do in these games... god, I need a new game, sapphire's getting old :(
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6532
News Credits: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The Pokémon Discussion Thread

Postby Kurona » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:21 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Kurona wrote:It would be the same story had they implemented emerald's battle frontier, I'm afraid. RNG is the bane of all Pokemon players.
Double Team was the stupidest thing to ever exist, incidentally.

It's not a rng, it employs a heuristic to analyze your team the longer you go, so stopping every 3-4 battles kinda resets it;

but it's always 'cheating', it's allowed so much lenience, it makes me wanna vomit; I was frozen 8 times in there; 8! I've only ever frozen a pokemon once; and it's all little things too, like not attacking into protect's; using moves on a pokemon its immune to as it switches into something that is weak to it (this one really pisses me off - like using an earth power on my landorus as it switches into excadril, and stuff like that, that's bu\\sh\t), or quick claw always activating every turn;

They should give the place a more accurate tagline, like: 'Come test your skill as a player and learn that it all means nothing...' :BANG_HEAD:

God I cannot wait until sun and moon come out to give me something to do in these games... god, I need a new game, sapphire's getting old :(

Well...
... Could always play something not pokemon
Complete and utter IDW DOOP-onwards Transformers fangirl. Also loves Beast Wars, Animated, TFP and that one TFCC story that made Alpha Bravo and Offroad great

Image
User avatar
Kurona
News Staff
Posts: 7794
News Credits: 72
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: The Pokémon Discussion Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:25 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Kurona wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Kurona wrote:It would be the same story had they implemented emerald's battle frontier, I'm afraid. RNG is the bane of all Pokemon players.
Double Team was the stupidest thing to ever exist, incidentally.

It's not a rng, it employs a heuristic to analyze your team the longer you go, so stopping every 3-4 battles kinda resets it;

but it's always 'cheating', it's allowed so much lenience, it makes me wanna vomit; I was frozen 8 times in there; 8! I've only ever frozen a pokemon once; and it's all little things too, like not attacking into protect's; using moves on a pokemon its immune to as it switches into something that is weak to it (this one really pisses me off - like using an earth power on my landorus as it switches into excadril, and stuff like that, that's bu\\sh\t), or quick claw always activating every turn;

They should give the place a more accurate tagline, like: 'Come test your skill as a player and learn that it all means nothing...' :BANG_HEAD:

God I cannot wait until sun and moon come out to give me something to do in these games... god, I need a new game, sapphire's getting old :(

Well...
... Could always play something not pokemon

I don't have many recent games, but I try to not be bored with Dynasty Warriors 8; was having a lot of fun trying to get the highest kill-count, until someone registered a hacked kill count, there goes what little fun was left for me in that game;

I've been eyeing the new kirby game, the gameplay is really nice, and I like the long levels, and amount of forms both kirby and the robobot suit can get, think I'm gonna buy it tonight out of pure anger at the battle maison :-?
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6532
News Credits: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The Pokémon Discussion Thread

Postby Shadowman » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:31 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Man, if this sort of thing aggravates you, don't even think about XCOM. Miss three shots despite all three having an 85% hit chance, then a Sectopod crits your best Colonel in the face, insta-killing them? That's XCOM, baby!
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30156
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: The Pokémon Discussion Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:40 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Shadowman wrote:Man, if this sort of thing aggravates you, don't even think about XCOM. Miss three shots despite all three having an 85% hit chance, then a Sectopod crits your best Colonel in the face, insta-killing them? That's XCOM, baby!

Perhaps, but I've spent literally years developing and breeding my rain team, and to just be flat out sh|t on is really aggravating, not to mention, it can take weeks to get that high in the maison (I spent the better part of 8 days on that run)... but you are correct from gameplay videos, xcom does not seem like my type of game, I prefer games that reward players for being good at them, like Dynasty Warriors 8 :x
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6532
News Credits: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: The Pokémon Discussion Thread

Postby Kurona » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:50 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
So Zygarde doge and Zygarde Gurren Lagann 100% are confirmed to be in Sun/Moon. It appears that Zydog transforms into Zygarde 100% through the same method Darmanitan gets to Zen mode...

Cool signature moves tho
Complete and utter IDW DOOP-onwards Transformers fangirl. Also loves Beast Wars, Animated, TFP and that one TFCC story that made Alpha Bravo and Offroad great

Image
User avatar
Kurona
News Staff
Posts: 7794
News Credits: 72
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS  construct bots Target Exclusive OPTIMUS PRIME & GRIMOCK new - Time Remaining: 6 days 7 hours 51 minutes 58 seconds
TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS AOE EXPO EXCLUSIVE NEMESIS GRIMLOCK MOVIE ADVANCED TOY - Time Remaining: 7 days 1 hour 59 minutes 59 seconds
SCORN Transformers The Last Knight Voyager Class Premier Edition 2017 - Time Remaining: 2 days 12 hours 1 minute
Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TED-18 Big Drift Action Figure from Japan F/S - Time Remaining: 1 day 9 hours 6 minutes 56 seconds
SDCC 2017 Hasbro Transformers The Last Knight Optimus Prime Burning Rubber - Time Remaining: 4 days 21 hours 15 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Dark of the Moon Mechtech   Darksteel Figure Deluxe Class 2011 - Time Remaining: 4 days 10 hours 17 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Starscream G-1 LEADER CLASS Generations classics - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 18 minutes 34 seconds
2 PLAYSKOOL HEROES TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS BLURR & MORBOT ACTION FIGURES NIP - Time Remaining: 4 days 23 hours 19 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017
Twincast / Podcast #186:
"NYCC 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, October 16th, 2017
Website Security Test