Transformers 4.5" Toyline Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Transformers 4.5" Toyline Thread

Postby Albatross250 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:22 am

Motto: "Impossible! Transformers are METAL GEARS?!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
Power of the Primes Art via Planet Iacon (and also TFCN)
https://www.facebook.com/Planetiacon.st ... 3247644277
Image
Image
Image

Hold on, Bumblebee is included in this? #-o
Still Playing Fall Of Cybertron, it's still a great sequel!
User avatar
Albatross250
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 571
News Credits: 15
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:45 am
Location: SEA
Alt Mode: Type 74 Main Battle Tank
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: 5
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Sjeng » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:50 am

Albatross250 wrote:Power of the Primes Art via Planet Iacon (and also TFCN)
https://www.facebook.com/Planetiacon.st ... 3247644277
Image


I hope Grimlock's toy is getting some more colour than that in the picture...
And his mouth better open!!
Probably an early 3D render.
Want list:
Legends Arcee
Generations Chromia
T.R. Nautica

Legends Windblade
PotP Elita-1 + Moonracer, Novastar, ...? combiner
PotP Abominus combiner
PotP Dinobots combiner
PotP Predaking combiner
PotP Skrapnel
maybe the PotP Seeker combiner with Starscream


Check out my B.O.T.S.
User avatar
Sjeng
Vehicon
Posts: 374
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:30 pm

Packaging Art for Transformers: Power of the Primes Grimlock, Starscream, Bumblebee

Postby Va'al » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:54 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Fellow Seibertronian Albatross250 has spotted some new packaging art from the upcoming Power of the Primes toyline, to be probably further revealed soon at Hascon, featuring the likes of Bumblebee, Grimlock and Starscream Art. The source of the story is Facebook page TFCN, and you can check out the images below!

Image

Image

Image
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Never too late for.. The Va'ault.
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 15484
News Credits: 182
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy/Japan
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:01 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
I don't remember seeing a Power of the Primes Bumblebee. He wasn't in the leaks.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
User avatar
RodimusConvoy13
City Commander
Posts: 3066
News Credits: 31
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:06 pm
Location: Saline, MI
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:03 am

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Is Bumblebee going to be a TR reissue? That would explain him not showing up in the leaks.
:SERVO: :D :CROW:

Earth Wars name: LAZERWAVE41
ATTENTION! I am seeking a CW Leader Starscream Crown to replace mine that broke. If you have one you want to get rid of, please let me know! PM me for details. Thank you!
User avatar
Decepticon Stryker
Targetmaster
Posts: 608
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:52 pm
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:06 am

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Actually, are we sure this is for POTP? It could be for the upcoming show that replaces RiD15.
:SERVO: :D :CROW:

Earth Wars name: LAZERWAVE41
ATTENTION! I am seeking a CW Leader Starscream Crown to replace mine that broke. If you have one you want to get rid of, please let me know! PM me for details. Thank you!
User avatar
Decepticon Stryker
Targetmaster
Posts: 608
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:52 pm
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby ScottyP » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:08 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
That's for a Grimlock model kit of some kind. Not sure on Bee. I'd bet money the Starscream card is for the 88th annual rerelease of the Market Six Legends toy.
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I-I trusted you Scotty! Now Scottie Pippen is my favorite Scotty :sad:


Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast.
Looking for Micromaster Spinner, rare Minicons and Star Saber's Rifle. PM me if you have these for sale!
User avatar
ScottyP
Faction Commander
Posts: 4146
News Credits: 299
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Albatross250 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:14 am

Motto: "Impossible! Transformers are METAL GEARS?!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
Decepticon Stryker wrote:Is Bumblebee going to be a TR reissue? That would explain him not showing up in the leaks.

MAN HE BETTER BE, CUZ THE INSECTICONS TOO :lol: :lol: :CON:
Still Playing Fall Of Cybertron, it's still a great sequel!
User avatar
Albatross250
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 571
News Credits: 15
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:45 am
Location: SEA
Alt Mode: Type 74 Main Battle Tank
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: 5
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Albatross250 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:18 am

Motto: "Impossible! Transformers are METAL GEARS?!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
Sjeng wrote:]
I hope Grimlock's toy is getting some more colour than that in the picture...
And his mouth better open!!
Probably an early 3D render.

Pretty much, that Grimlock is an Early 3D render.
Still Playing Fall Of Cybertron, it's still a great sequel!
User avatar
Albatross250
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 571
News Credits: 15
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:45 am
Location: SEA
Alt Mode: Type 74 Main Battle Tank
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: 5
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby mordhelm » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:27 am

Weapon: Electro-Sword
Based on the art style and the packaging this looks more like it could be Cyberverse (as the spiritual successor to RiD). Generations have typically had darker packaging whereas RiD is lighter/whiter.

Also some other points:
1. Stylistically Grimlock does not appear to match the image I remember from the leak.
2. Take a look at the official image from hasbro for Starscream. The background shows his artistic rendition. This is not even close to the image shown now.
3. As others mentioned, bumblebee has not even been hinted at in PotP.

So for me, this is Cyberverse or something else entirely.
mordhelm
Minibot
Posts: 156
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Albatross250 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:39 am

Motto: "Impossible! Transformers are METAL GEARS?!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
mordhelm wrote:Based on the art style and the packaging this looks more like it could be Cyberverse (as the spiritual successor to RiD). Generations have typically had darker packaging whereas RiD is lighter/whiter.

Also some other points:
1. Stylistically Grimlock does not appear to match the image I remember from the leak.
2. Take a look at the official image from hasbro for Starscream. The background shows his artistic rendition. This is not even close to the image shown now.
3. As others mentioned, bumblebee has not even been hinted at in PotP.

So for me, this is Cyberverse or something else entirely.

If its Cyberverse, then why i see some details on the background of the artwork? :-?
Edit: Images are kinda blurry so it's very hard to see it :(
Still Playing Fall Of Cybertron, it's still a great sequel!
User avatar
Albatross250
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 571
News Credits: 15
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:45 am
Location: SEA
Alt Mode: Type 74 Main Battle Tank
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: 5
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby mordhelm » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:44 am

Weapon: Electro-Sword
Albatross250 wrote:
mordhelm wrote:Based on the art style and the packaging this looks more like it could be Cyberverse (as the spiritual successor to RiD). Generations have typically had darker packaging whereas RiD is lighter/whiter.

Also some other points:
1. Stylistically Grimlock does not appear to match the image I remember from the leak.
2. Take a look at the official image from hasbro for Starscream. The background shows his artistic rendition. This is not even close to the image shown now.
3. As others mentioned, bumblebee has not even been hinted at in PotP.

So for me, this is Cyberverse or something else entirely.

If its Cyberverse, then why i see some details on the background of the artwork? :-?
Edit: Images are kinda blurry so it's very hard to see it :(


Here is what I am looking at with Starscream:

This from PotP:
Image

Vs this from the image you found:
Image

Pay close attention to the Starscream art in the background of the official Hasbro released image. It makes no sense that they would change Starscream that dramatically after an official released image. Chances are the faded background of the official image is what we will see.

Still, this is something newsworthy, I just don't think that this is PotP. Either way, kudos for finding it.
mordhelm
Minibot
Posts: 156
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Albatross250 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:47 am

Motto: "Impossible! Transformers are METAL GEARS?!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
We'll see it soon if thats Cyberverse. although we wait for a few days till Hascon :-P
Still Playing Fall Of Cybertron, it's still a great sequel!
User avatar
Albatross250
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 571
News Credits: 15
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:45 am
Location: SEA
Alt Mode: Type 74 Main Battle Tank
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: 5
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby ArmadaPrime » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:02 am

Weapon: Requiem Blaster
Just to add to the probably-not-potp mill: screamers a voyager, and that certainly isn't voyager packaging. Deluxe at best but based on the size/shape I'd even suggest legends class.

EDIT: then again, this does have the same blueprint detailing in the background as the previous prime wars lines. Check slightly to the right of starscream hip- based on the shape of that figures arms, I think we may have just had our first look at potp primal ;)
Certified Expert™ in reading wikis to pretend I know more about things than I actually do
User avatar
ArmadaPrime
Brainmaster
Posts: 1387
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:41 am
Location: Berkshire | Birmingham

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Mr.MicroMaster » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:19 am

I know its been said already but I'm pretty sure this is cyberforce stuff or dollar store stuff or it could be some kind of preliminary art or packaging.
Mr.MicroMaster
Micromaster
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:01 pm

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:43 am

ArmadaPrime wrote:this does have the same blueprint detailing in the background as the previous prime wars lines.


Actually, only 2 out of 3. Grimlock doesn't have the same background as Starscream or Bumblebee, so these may not all be from the same line anyway. Grimlock is the only one I would consider close to a finished product art-wise since it has the panels for the text.

I also noticed on Bee, he has shoulder headlights, which doesn't really match the Thrilling 30 or TR figures. God, I hope this doesn't mean yet another new Bumblebee Legends figure. Of course, there are numerous examples of packaging art not matching the toys, so it may also mean nothing.
TF-fan kev777
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 574
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 5:48 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Kurona » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:59 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I hate to be that person, but these honestly look fake to me. That sort of artstyle does not match up with anything we've seen in Generations so far.
Complete and utter IDW DOOP-onwards Transformers fangirl. Also loves Beast Wars, Animated, TFP and that one TFCC story that made Alpha Bravo and Offroad great

Image
User avatar
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7876
News Credits: 73
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Va'al » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:40 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Story has been updated to reflect the speculative nature of these being part of POTP. Thanks all!

As mordhelm says: Still, this is something newsworthy, I just don't think that this is PotP. Either way, kudos for finding it.
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Never too late for.. The Va'ault.
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 15484
News Credits: 182
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy/Japan
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Albatross250 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:46 am

Motto: "Impossible! Transformers are METAL GEARS?!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
Va'al wrote:Story has been updated to reflect the speculative nature of these being part of POTP. Thanks all!

As mordhelm says: Still, this is something newsworthy, I just don't think that this is PotP. Either way, kudos for finding it.

Thanks Va'al :D
Still Playing Fall Of Cybertron, it's still a great sequel!
User avatar
Albatross250
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 571
News Credits: 15
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:45 am
Location: SEA
Alt Mode: Type 74 Main Battle Tank
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: 5
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby william-james88 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:32 am

Kurona wrote:I hate to be that person, but these honestly look fake to me. That sort of artstyle does not match up with anything we've seen in Generations so far.

They arent fake, they simply arent based on generations but on the new upcoming Cyberverse show coming out next year. its what will replace RID. Makes sense, we are looking at deluxe cards and they have the exact same style as what we have seen so far. Look at Bumblebee and Starscream (the tiny toy) below and you will see.

Image

Image
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 19903
News Credits: 787
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Kurona » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:37 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
william-james88 wrote:
Kurona wrote:I hate to be that person, but these honestly look fake to me. That sort of artstyle does not match up with anything we've seen in Generations so far.

They arent fake, they simply arent based on generations but on the new upcoming Cyberverse show coming out next year. its what will replace RID. Makes sense, we are looking at deluxe cards and they have the exact same style as what we have seen so far. Look at Bumblebee and Starscream (the tiny toy) below and you will see.

Image

They don't look like Cyberverse to me either though. Bumblebee while following a similar approach to his design considering the front of the car being on his shoulders doesn't match up to the design we see in the Busy Book -- and talking of designs matching up, it's odd that they'd use that 3D art when they've already established 2D art in that busy book. Starscream has discrepancies too, and then there's the fact that there's Generations-esque packaging in the back -- ie the sort of cross-section of early wave Transformers we saw on the box insides of Combiner Wars and Titans Return figures. Nothing about this to me implies Cyberverse and it just looks more like an elaborate hoax than anything.
Complete and utter IDW DOOP-onwards Transformers fangirl. Also loves Beast Wars, Animated, TFP and that one TFCC story that made Alpha Bravo and Offroad great

Image
User avatar
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7876
News Credits: 73
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby william-james88 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:53 am

Kurona wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Kurona wrote:I hate to be that person, but these honestly look fake to me. That sort of artstyle does not match up with anything we've seen in Generations so far.

They arent fake, they simply arent based on generations but on the new upcoming Cyberverse show coming out next year. its what will replace RID. Makes sense, we are looking at deluxe cards and they have the exact same style as what we have seen so far. Look at Bumblebee and Starscream (the tiny toy) below and you will see.

Image

They don't look like Cyberverse to me either though. Bumblebee while following a similar approach to his design considering the front of the car being on his shoulders doesn't match up to the design we see in the Busy Book

I dont see that, it matches up perfectly, including the new details on the horned helmet and the black shapes on his arms:

Image

As for the same style rendered in 2D vs 3D, there is nothing new about that either:

Image

Different renditions for different purposes but keeping the same design.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 19903
News Credits: 787
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Kurona » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:57 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I'm seeing it now, though I still don't think that de-confirms it as fake. The big thing for me is the generations-esque packaging in the back.

That's a comic made by a different company to Hasbro that's making original art and not using pre-made stock images like toy packaging and activity books would. I'm willing to accept the series would use both 2D art and 3D art, but not because of that example -- it's a very different scenario and comparing apples to oranges.
Complete and utter IDW DOOP-onwards Transformers fangirl. Also loves Beast Wars, Animated, TFP and that one TFCC story that made Alpha Bravo and Offroad great

Image
User avatar
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7876
News Credits: 73
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby william-james88 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:49 am

Kurona wrote:I'm seeing it now, though I still don't think that de-confirms it as fake. The big thing for me is the generations-esque packaging in the back.

That's a comic made by a different company to Hasbro that's making original art and not using pre-made stock images like toy packaging and activity books would. I'm willing to accept the series would use both 2D art and 3D art, but not because of that example -- it's a very different scenario and comparing apples to oranges.

This is probably not the case here with hasbro having both 2d and 3d renderings of the same style for different purposes, but just so you know, these activity books do have their own art sometimes. I buy these busy books for my daughter and the artwork is their own and even leads to different styles clashing. Like this shot below of Merida in 2d:

Image

There is a very peculiar image of Pocahauntus done is a very different fashion too to go with the rest of the book but I cant find it online anywhere.


I do totally get your point of the generations style packaging but I feel its to simply better sell these toys to the 30% collector base which a majority ignored RID. In any case, AOE also had that type of packaging so its not limited to toys in the Classics line.

Also, I am rpetty certain the starscream and BB boxes are not in the same line as the grimlock box which is for a model kit. Not related to what you said, just wanted to throw it out there.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 19903
News Credits: 787
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Mr.MicroMaster » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:49 am

It could also be that their model kits since Grimlock is a model kit. :-?
Mr.MicroMaster
Micromaster
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:01 pm

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Classics Voyager C-01 Henkei Crystal Clear Convoy Optimus Prime New - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 37 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers Generation Toy GT-4 Autobot JAZZ J4ZZ MP scale in stock - Time Remaining: 1 day 6 hours 39 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers Planet X PX-04 Dinobot Summanus Snarl Action Figure In Stock - Time Remaining: 1 day 6 hours 39 minutes 15 seconds
TRANSFORMERS BOTCON 2006 DARKSYDE MEGATRON Beast Wars Dawn of Futures Past TFCC - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 46 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers Armada _Voyager Class _ Thundercracker _ ** 100% Complete ** - Time Remaining: 19 days 55 minutes 35 seconds
VINTAGE LOT TRANSFORMERS G1 DINOBOTS SWOOP SLAG SLUDGE SNARL GRIMLOCK - Time Remaining: 1 day 6 hours 56 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Lot Bumblebee Ratchet Kup Complete - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 58 minutes 10 seconds
SDCC 2016 Hasbro Exclusive Transformers Decepticon Soundwave Tablet Form - MIB - Time Remaining: 1 day 11 hours 59 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent
Twincast / Podcast #188:
"Mutinous Intent"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, November 13th, 2017