Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:57 am

Never heard of either of them. Looking forward to their "performances."
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
My fanfics: the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021 and stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18875
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby Doubledealer93 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:13 am

Motto: "A logical mind is a healthy mind."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
dont care who they are. the more i see castings for TF4 the more i dont care about the humans in it. the robots should be the star of the movies. not these idiots. probably the only thing i will care about from the new movie are the toys.
Image

check out my collection thread, updated 2/25/13, and i kinda lost count, i have to count them again....
doubledealer93-s-collection-as-of-2-25-13-t84309.php
my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/doubledealer93
My deviant art, loads more pics there--> http://doubledealer93.deviantart.com/
User avatar
Doubledealer93
City Commander
Posts: 3928
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 3:19 pm
Location: Ohio
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby Megatronsdemise666 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:33 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
So since someone is supposed to be a racecar driver.
Will that mean the wreckers are back?

The girl is pretty but I hope her role is actually a good role not just eye candy.

And as for the male character. I really dont know.
Megatronsdemise666
Fuzor
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:48 am
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 5
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby ausbot » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:59 am

Motto: "Don't want none, don't start none!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
I look at it this way, the crappy movies sponsor the Generations figures!
User avatar
ausbot
Targetmaster
Posts: 680
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:34 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby Mykltron » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:55 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
It makes to change to have a teenager played by a teenager.
Image

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
User avatar
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6223
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:43 am
Location: Nearby. Watching.

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby CBratetron » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:21 am

Motto: "Life goes on. You will not."
Weapon: Energon Crossbow
The film is still 2 years away right? No need to get worked up about details yet.
Beast Hunters is coming. Well played Mayans.
User avatar
CBratetron
Minibot
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:23 pm
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 3
Courage: 4
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby noctorro » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:11 am

CBratetron wrote:The film is still 2 years away right? No need to get worked up about details yet.



Wow, sensible sentence, I was going to post "And let the bitching begin!"

But it already started. And please don't start with the whole "it should be about the robots not the humans". Are you suffering from memory loss? You said that with movie I, movie II, movie III.

That whine should be conserved for a new Transformers movie series with another director.

wait, I'm ranting about rants.... sigh, IRONMAN 3 in a few months!!!!
User avatar
noctorro
Targetmaster
Posts: 670
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:45 am

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby griftimus prime » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:16 am

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
bring on the toy pics. everything else about these movies is useless
User avatar
griftimus prime
Headmaster
Posts: 1212
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:09 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby mooncake623 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:34 am

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
Nice good to have fresh faces!

there needs to be humans in Transformers, as annoying as some might be if not why would they need to be robots in disguise
Looking for:
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)
"Comfort is the death of creativity "
"My country is the world... and my religion is to do good"
Image
User avatar
mooncake623
City Commander
Posts: 3717
News Credits: 162
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 am
Location: NYC
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby D-340 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:37 am

Dunno who they are, nor do I care. While Mark Wahlberg's casting kinda interests me, no other casting aside from VA's for the TFs does.
Image

"Consider the knowledge dropped."
From ToplessRobot.com:• "Watching Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is marginally better than sh***ing your pants, but it takes a lot longer." Very well put.
D-340
Gestalt
Posts: 2096
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:08 am
Location: Joliet, Il.

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby RiddlerJ » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:56 am

Yes, because lord knows we need another teenager romance in a Transformer movie.

"What, giant robots are killing everyone in the city, but WHAT ABOUT MY GIRLFRIEND?" #-o
User avatar
RiddlerJ
Godmaster
Posts: 1540
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:29 pm

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby Megatron Wolf » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:37 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
great more teenage romance bullshit, so much for changing things up eh bay. ive said it before & ill say it again, axe the kids keep the army guys.
PSN: MegatronWolf
Current TF count: 1789

Image
User avatar
Megatron Wolf
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5021
News Credits: 7
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:30 pm
Location: New York
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:03 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Word has it that these two have been bumped down to supporting roles instead of leads. Therefore, Wahlberg is the star.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28746
News Credits: 223
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby Burn » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:46 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Word has it that these two have been bumped down to supporting roles instead of leads. Therefore, Wahlberg is the star.


Still not gonna stop the haters who are gonna hate without knowing anything about the movie. >:oP
Image
Cobotron wrote:I'm drunk as **** right now!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 44664
News Credits: 115
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:52 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Burn wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Word has it that these two have been bumped down to supporting roles instead of leads. Therefore, Wahlberg is the star.


Still not gonna stop the haters who are gonna hate without knowing anything about the movie. >:oP
Either way, here's the source of this news:

http://screencrave.com/2012-12-11/transformers-4-shia-labeouf-replaced-nicola-peltz-brendon-thwaites/
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28746
News Credits: 223
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:02 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28746
News Credits: 223
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby PrymeStriker » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:03 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Mykltron wrote:It makes to change to have a teenager played by a teenager.


Except Brenton Thwaites is in his twenties.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5880
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby PrymeStriker » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:06 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Sabrblade wrote:Oh, come on! This is ridiculous!

http://michaelbay.com/2012/12/11/transformers-actor-announcements/


Muahahahahaahhahahahaha. :twisted:
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5880
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby njb902 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:14 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Burn wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Word has it that these two have been bumped down to supporting roles instead of leads. Therefore, Wahlberg is the star.


Still not gonna stop the haters who are gonna hate without knowing anything about the movie. >:oP
Either way, here's the source of this news:

http://screencrave.com/2012-12-11/transformers-4-shia-labeouf-replaced-nicola-peltz-brendon-thwaites/


If it's true I for one think it is good news, I've rather liked the last few mark wahlberg movies.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby PrymeStriker » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:09 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
njb902 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Burn wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Word has it that these two have been bumped down to supporting roles instead of leads. Therefore, Wahlberg is the star.


Still not gonna stop the haters who are gonna hate without knowing anything about the movie. >:oP
Either way, here's the source of this news:

http://screencrave.com/2012-12-11/transformers-4-shia-labeouf-replaced-nicola-peltz-brendon-thwaites/


If it's true I for one think it is good news, I've rather liked the last few mark wahlberg movies.


Well, now Thwaites and Peltz are not in it.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5880
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:28 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Sabrblade wrote:Oh, come on! This is ridiculous!

http://michaelbay.com/2012/12/11/transformers-actor-announcements/


That's pretty much what Bay said about Marky Mark until a few days later when he announced Wahlberg
Image
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
User avatar
LOST Cybertronian
News Staff
Posts: 4166
News Credits: 27
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:17 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I know it's been said before, but it's a sad thing that the ones who are getting all the attention are the humans instead of the robots.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2885
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby wewyllenium » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:11 pm

I don't want more people. I watch the transformers to root for my favorite robots. I'd be happy if they could make a real transformers movie that is about the transformers and not some person. As I child, I never watched the cartoons for the humans...

Oh Hollywood...
wewyllenium
Fuzor
Posts: 200
News Credits: 4
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:36 pm
Watch wewyllenium on YouTube
Buy from wewyllenium on eBay

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:19 pm

Hmmm...I am now convinced Bay is actually a puppeteer.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
My fanfics: the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021 and stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18875
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: Transformers 4 casting news ... Mark Wahlberg announced!

Postby Red 50 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:50 pm

Motto: "Never send an army to do a dinobot's job"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
*Yawn* Are we gonna get any interesting news anytime soon?
Image
Red 50
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:43 pm
Location: Estonia, Northern Europe
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG23 Galvatron Action Figure Toy from Japan - Time Remaining: 5 days 20 hours 4 minutes 52 seconds
Kreo Kre-o Transformers 30687 Sentinel Prime Brand New Sealed Set - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 7 minutes 9 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS Combiner Wars SUPERION 6 figures Collectors Pack NIB - Time Remaining: 4 days 17 hours 7 minutes 15 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Legend Leader LG-14 Ultra Magnus action figure in stock - Time Remaining: 5 days 18 hours 7 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Fest 2016 Exclusive Beast wars Legends LGEX Waspinator in stock! - Time Remaining: 5 days 18 hours 7 minutes 53 seconds
Kreo Kre-o Transformers 30688 Megatron Brand New Sealed Set - Time Remaining: 2 days 4 hours 16 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers 2016 Platinum Edition Armada of Cyclonus Scourge Sweep Pack Set - Time Remaining: 2 days 18 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers G2 1994 ARCHFORCE hero megatron complete figure (european) - Time Remaining: 7 days 17 hours 19 minutes 45 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017
Twincast / Podcast #186:
"NYCC 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, October 16th, 2017
Website Security Test