This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers 7: Rise of the Beasts Discussion Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers 7: Rise of the Beasts Discussion Thread

Postby First-Aid » Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:12 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Brokebot wrote:
First-Aid wrote:So my wife was gone and I got bored. So I went back and looked at the actual ratio of positive vs negative posts. It's actually just a tad under 93% negative. The tears and gnashing of teeth really make me ashamed. It's sad when I have to go to Facebook to see positive feedback. So Why is that? I suspect it's because this trailer tickles the fancy of the general populace pretty darn well and may go a long way in helping people forget The Last Knight (even though it still grossed nearly two thirds of a billion dollars). The only people unhappy seem to be the whiners on here.


I trust Facebook opinions as seriously as I take the twits of Twitter. Who knows how many of those accounts are actual people with an actual opinion as opposed to bots and paid shills.

I honestly hope the movie is every bit as awesome as you think it'll be. Even more so. But I've pretty much moved on from Bayverse explosion porn. I need more substance than empty flash, and I didn't see anything that told me that this wasn't just another **** show.


Thank you for making my point.
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.


Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...


Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
Posts: 4643
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:54 am
Location: A lone Bears household in CHeeseheadland...
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers 7: Rise of the Beasts Discussion Thread

Postby 84everfan » Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:20 pm

I defy you to tell me how this isn't relevant.
Before people start a debate, Q was more consistent and proportional to the rest of his universe, I could take him seriously as a scientist no matter how ugly he looked. I just wanna shove Pablo Urkel in a locker.
Attachments
You Guys Always Act Like Youre Better Than Me 28042023213748.jpg
84everfan
Micromaster
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu May 25, 2017 4:22 pm

Re: Transformers 7: Rise of the Beasts Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:21 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
One of those guys is named Downshift. ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 39106
News Credits: 440
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 7: Rise of the Beasts Discussion Thread

Postby 84everfan » Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:23 pm

And he's still more Wheeljack than Pablo is.
84everfan
Micromaster
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu May 25, 2017 4:22 pm

Re: Transformers 7: Rise of the Beasts Discussion Thread

Postby TulioDude » Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:19 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
:MAXIMAL: HYPE! :BOT:

The trailer looks pretty amazing

One of the scenes that caught off guard was Optimus stepping in the rain. It has a very cool atmospheric feeling.
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!


Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
User avatar
TulioDude
Gestalt
Posts: 2514
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 6:20 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers 7: Rise of the Beasts Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:52 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Rodimus Prime wrote:Bayverse films have messages? :shock: :lol:
The first one did: "No sacrifice, no victory."

The second one tried (or at least wanted) to have the message of "Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing," but it got lost in the sea of gratuitous potty humor.

AOE seemed, at times, like it might have wanted to have a message of some kind, but it remained indecisive on what was trying to say, fumbling around between stuff about family and stuff about the dangers of innovation without caution or limits.

DOTM and TLK just didn't bother.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 39106
News Credits: 440
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 7: Rise of the Beasts Discussion Thread

Postby First-Aid » Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:13 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Sabrblade wrote:
AOE seemed, at times, like it might have wanted to have a message of some kind, but it remained indecisive on what was trying to say, fumbling around between stuff about family and stuff about the dangers of innovation without caution or limits.

DOTM and TLK just didn't bother.


AoE was about protecting family, I think.

TLK was about betrayal and redemption.

DOTM was "THe needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" or to have care in whom you put your trust.
:HEADHURTS:
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.


Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...


Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
Posts: 4643
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:54 am
Location: A lone Bears household in CHeeseheadland...
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers 7: Rise of the Beasts Discussion Thread

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:47 am

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Rodimus Prime wrote:Bayverse films have messages? :shock: :lol:


I thought it was Bay's creepy fixation with the US military in every single film :roll:
Image
User avatar
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5271
News Credits: 6
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:30 pm
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 7: Rise of the Beasts Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:19 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:Bayverse films have messages? :shock: :lol:


I thought it was Bay's creepy fixation with the US military in every single film :roll:

AoE didn't really have that :-? Plus I liked the idea of NEST and that humanity would get involved more with the war on their doorstep. Especially if they had a specimen on ice to study for so long.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
Posts: 14119
News Credits: 1350
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers 7: Rise of the Beasts Discussion Thread

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:27 pm

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Like how an ant would get involved if two gorillas fight near their anthill, which happened to have a gorilla skull nearby? :P

As a Toho fan, humans are there to marvel and/or run in terror at the sight of the giant threat. That's the most believable outcome.

The little humans being able to down a Decepticon with utterly inferior technology was the most ridiculous part of Bayformers. Which is saying alot.
Image
User avatar
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5271
News Credits: 6
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:30 pm
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 7: Rise of the Beasts Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:38 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
ZeroWolf wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:Bayverse films have messages? :shock: :lol:


I thought it was Bay's creepy fixation with the US military in every single film :roll:

AoE didn't really have that :-?
Yeah, AOE was the one movie that was like "The US government and its soldiers are EEEEEEEEVIIIIIIILLLL!!!!!!" :P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 39106
News Credits: 440
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 7: Rise of the Beasts Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:57 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:Like how an ant would get involved if two gorillas fight near their anthill, which happened to have a gorilla skull nearby? :P

As a Toho fan, humans are there to marvel and/or run in terror at the sight of the giant threat. That's the most believable outcome.

The little humans being able to down a Decepticon with utterly inferior technology was the most ridiculous part of Bayformers. Which is saying alot.

Would that be the same humans who created kiryu who did quite well against godzilla ;) plus never underestimate how innovative we humans can get at killing things
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
Posts: 14119
News Credits: 1350
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers 7: Rise of the Beasts Discussion Thread

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:31 pm

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
ZeroWolf wrote:plus never underestimate how innovative we humans can get at killing things


2000's Mechagodzilla variant not withstanding. The issue stems from the base misconception that Bayformers operates under. They are not human cars that shift into robots. They are robots that wear car cosplay. The Transformers are sentient alien technology. Even down to what they are made of. Firing metal projectiles (of any size) should ping off them, akin to Superman. Bay certainly gets his jollies watching US troops firing off big guns. But in the context of Transformers lore. It would be like throwing a spear at a tank or shooting an arrow at a fighter jet.
Image
User avatar
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5271
News Credits: 6
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:30 pm
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 7: Rise of the Beasts Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:38 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:plus never underestimate how innovative we humans can get at killing things


2000's Mechagodzilla variant not withstanding. The issue stems from the base misconception that Bayformers operates under. They are not human cars that shift into robots. They are robots that wear car cosplay. The Transformers are sentient alien technology. Even down to what they are made of. Firing metal projectiles (of any size) should ping off them, akin to Superman. Bay certainly gets his jollies watching US troops firing off big guns. But in the context of Transformers lore. It would be like throwing a spear at a tank or shooting an arrow at a fighter jet.

Considering Transformers change what they're made up of with every iteration, I have no problem with the live action movies version and allowing humans a chance at doing something. This will boil down to a my view your view thing though, so we may end up having to agree to disagree.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
Posts: 14119
News Credits: 1350
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers 7: Rise of the Beasts Discussion Thread

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:42 pm

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
My stance has always been the same song.

'86 Movie: 2 humans - No negative impact to the story in any way. They killed zero Transformers.
Beast Wars: no humans - Proof they were not needed at all. Transformers could only kill each other

In summary: The best of Transformers = less human interactions, the better.
Image
User avatar
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5271
News Credits: 6
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:30 pm
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 7: Rise of the Beasts Discussion Thread

Postby Deadput » Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:51 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:Beast Wars: no humans - Proof they were not needed at all. Transformers could only kill each other.


Proto-Humans still count as humans even if they were not super prevalent.

Regardless if the Transformers were going to be on Earth and do things like fight in a populated human city it's a no brainer for the military to get involved to uh do it's job at defending civilians from giant alien robots, while they definitely became too good by DOTM at doing so I don't think there's anything wrong with military killing some Transformers, I mean their the damn military with weapons of mass destruction, the Transformers used bullets and explosive stuff more than lasers or other sci-fi weapons so there isn't any reason why a Transformer weapon bullet should not be about equal to a tank or jet missile.

2007 I think did a relatively good job at making a balance, very few things worked on them with handheld weapons with only sabot shells doing anything meaningful while the rest of the damage was from jet missiles in the final fight and even then they only killed Blackout who notably god absolutely bombarded with them while Lennox took a few shots under his armor, they kept Starscream distracted but otherwise did little damage to him while he took out a few of the jets himself, Megatron got focused fire but he didn't really seem that damaged by them before Sam shoved the cube into his chest, Scorponok earlier on got his tail damaged but he was a small-guy who was probably the weakest Decepticon besides Frenzy in the movie which is notable in ROTF when Jetfire easily destroyed him despite them getting the drop on him.

ROTF I think wasn't too bar in this regard either with the final fight, their fighting alongside Autobots from afar and although Sabot Rounds don't seem to be prelevant the Decepticons are still not shown to be killed by small-fire only missiles which could of come from either the tanks and rocket launchers or the Autobots who were there.

DOTM is where it's bad and probably at it's worst in this regard with the use of standard assault rifles and whatnot but at least they also had Que/Wheeljack's boomsticks.

AOE didn't really have military besides the Cemetery Wind guys and although it's implied they killed Decepticons too which isn't great but we only see them go up against Autobots although Ratchet, Leadfoot and whoever else very likely didn't want to hurt humans at all because their Autobots with Ratchet notably focusing on escaping, only fighting back once he was cornered but even then he still had Lockdown shooting at him with the Bounty Hunter implied to have helped Cemetery Wind with other targets so even then it's not a pure human effort.

TLK is sorta on-par with DOTM since while TRF isn't shown killing Decepticons as much like DOTM they do capture a few Decepticons alive which might be more impressive a feat since it's probably harder to keep Transformers imprisoned rather than killing them, although the Final Battle in that film had them supporting the Autobots with non-specialized weapons from what I remember although the only Transformers I recall them killing on their own was Canopy via jet missile and that Skullitron guy although he was simply shot-up before he fell down a chasm plus that guy was rusting and falling apart anyways.

Bumblebee was fine since the only Military fighting going on was with Sector 7 against Bumblebee with the first him trying to run away while the second time he had Charlie with him, the only other individual that got into conflict was Blitzwing who effortlessly bombarded them before he started fighting Bumblebee, it's very likely Shatter and Dropkick would of been able to hold their own for a bit but Shatter definitely saw it wiser to deceive them into working with her and Dropkick.


Anyways bit of a rambling tangent apologies, but I don't think the Military being involved should automatically be seen as a bad thing, it depends on if it makes sense for them to get involved so as long as their used sparingly and only being able to hurt Decepticons with things that make sense like a bombardment of missiles or other effective things against their metal whether it's Sabot rounds or some sci-fi gun then it can work as long as their not winning effortlessly like what ended up happening with DOTM, regardless if the Transformers are going to be on Earth in the modern day there's gonna be humans their not gonna go crawl under a rock or abandon the planet just so Transformers can do their thing alone plus the franchise is built around them turning into Earth vehicles so...

Thankfully with what we know Rise of the Beasts apparently has little to no military involved at all with the only 2 important humans bein Noah who's getting that exo-suit to fight and the Elena character who probably won't be taking down any Decepticons herself.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.


Image
User avatar
Deadput
Faction Commander
Posts: 4597
News Credits: 54
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers 7: Rise of the Beasts Discussion Thread

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:23 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:My stance has always been the same song.

'86 Movie: 2 humans - No negative impact to the story in any way. They killed zero Transformers.
Beast Wars: no humans - Proof they were not needed at all. Transformers could only kill each other

In summary: The best of Transformers = less human interactions, the better.
QFT.

Except that Beast Wars did have humanoids in it a few times, most notably indirectly causing the death of Dinobot.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14721
News Credits: 22
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: Transformers 7: Rise of the Beasts Discussion Thread

Postby Triggerdick Megatron » Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:24 pm

Just as I thought, Unicron will not be planet-sized. I can't see how Earth could turn into a huge robot. Coz in The Last Knight they said Unicron is their ancient name for Earth. I think Unicron will be average size hiding underground.
Does anyone have a spare POTP Hun-Gurrr card?
User avatar
Triggerdick Megatron
Minibot
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:23 pm
Alt Mode: Action Master Megatron

Re: Transformers 7: Rise of the Beasts Discussion Thread

Postby Deadput » Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:43 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Triggerdick Megatron wrote:Just as I thought, Unicron will not be planet-sized. I can't see how Earth could turn into a huge robot. Coz in The Last Knight they said Unicron is their ancient name for Earth. I think Unicron will be average size hiding underground.


Mirage in the trailer literally says he's bigger than planets but sure.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.


Image
User avatar
Deadput
Faction Commander
Posts: 4597
News Credits: 54
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers 7: Rise of the Beasts Discussion Thread

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:14 pm

Motto: "Small things aren't worth being mad over."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
Someone stole Arcee from a RoTB cardboard display. lol.
TheLocalBard! My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/TheLocalBard

Groovy
User avatar
Fires_Of_Inferno
City Commander
Posts: 3959
News Credits: 19
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Edmonton, Alberta. Canada
Alt Mode: Transmetal Insect and Helicopter
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 1
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers 7: Rise of the Beasts Discussion Thread

Postby Deadput » Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:40 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Someone stole Arcee from a RoTB cardboard display. lol.


Yeah I heard about that which is...something.

Weird, hopefully the carboard display remains in uh good condition.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.


Image
User avatar
Deadput
Faction Commander
Posts: 4597
News Credits: 54
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers 7: Rise of the Beasts Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:10 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
ZeroWolf wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:Bayverse films have messages? :shock: :lol:


I thought it was Bay's creepy fixation with the US military in every single film :roll:

AoE didn't really have that :-? Plus I liked the idea of NEST and that humanity would get involved more with the war on their doorstep. Especially if they had a specimen on ice to study for so long.



AOE was instead a love letter to China and their efficient military. Don't know how well that's gonna age.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 32724
News Credits: 4579
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers 7: Rise of the Beasts Discussion Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:16 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
william-james88 wrote:AOE was instead a love letter to China and their efficient military. Don't know how well that's gonna age.


The China pandering was so obvious and cringe. There was also a product placement for a Chinese drink.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Image

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!


.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18089
News Credits: 97
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers 7: Rise of the Beasts Discussion Thread

Postby First-Aid » Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:28 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
ZeroWolf wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:plus never underestimate how innovative we humans can get at killing things


2000's Mechagodzilla variant not withstanding. The issue stems from the base misconception that Bayformers operates under. They are not human cars that shift into robots. They are robots that wear car cosplay. The Transformers are sentient alien technology. Even down to what they are made of. Firing metal projectiles (of any size) should ping off them, akin to Superman. Bay certainly gets his jollies watching US troops firing off big guns. But in the context of Transformers lore. It would be like throwing a spear at a tank or shooting an arrow at a fighter jet.

Considering Transformers change what they're made up of with every iteration, I have no problem with the live action movies version and allowing humans a chance at doing something. This will boil down to a my view your view thing though, so we may end up having to agree to disagree.


In the end, what it boils down to is "Ye cannae change the laws of physics!" Matter, no matter how dense, can be damaged by other matter if the impact, force, speed, energy, and heat are adequate. This applies to alien metals, too.
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.


Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...


Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
Posts: 4643
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:54 am
Location: A lone Bears household in CHeeseheadland...
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers 7: Rise of the Beasts Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:29 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Someone stole Arcee from a RoTB cardboard display. lol.

Someone also stole Optimus' arms. The displays are getting desecrated lol
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
Posts: 24751
News Credits: 1641
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ASSASSIN'S CREED VALHALLA & DYNASTY Tokyopop Comics 2021 FCBD APR210011"
ASSASSIN'S CREED V ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "X-MEN #1 FCBD Marvel Comics 2020 JAN200008 (W) Hickman (A) Larraz 240607B"
NEW!
X-MEN #1 FCBD Marv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VALIANT UPRISING Valiant Comics 2021 FCBD (CA) Rodriguez Ninjak X-O Manowar"
VALIANT UPRISING V ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FCBD 2023 SPIDER-MAN + VENOM Marvel Comics DEC220013 (CA) Gleason"
FCBD 2023 SPIDER-M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FCBD BARKHAM ASYLUM #1 Special Edition DC Comics 2024 1223DC801 (W/A/CA) Mercado"
FCBD BARKHAM ASYLU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVESTIGATORS Take Plunge + Ants In Pants First Second Comics 2020 + 2021 FCBD"
INVESTIGATORS Take ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ADV OF BAILEY SCHOOL KIDS Scholastic Graphix Comics 2021 FCBD APR210026 (A) Low"
ADV OF BAILEY SCHO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FCBD BLOOD HUNT UNCANNY X-MEN #1 Marvel Comics 2024 DEC230008 (CA) Ngu"
FCBD BLOOD HUNT UN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FCBD Star Wars YOUNG JEDI + Plants vs Zombies Dark Horse Comics 2024 DEC230019"
FCBD Star Wars YOU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ENTER THE HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER Boom Comics 2021 FCBD APR210003 (CA) Dell'Edera"
ENTER THE HOUSE OF ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FCBD BONGO COMICS FREE FOR ALL Bongo 2008 Free Comic Book Day Simpsons 240427A"
FCBD BONGO COMICS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FCBD 2023 MADBALLS vs GARBAGE PAIL KIDS #0 Dynamite Comics DEC220024 GPK"
FCBD 2023 MADBALLS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FCBD Spongebob Freestyle Funnies #1 United Plankton Pictures Comics 2017 240427D"
FCBD Spongebob Fre ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FCBD TMNT IDW Comics 2024 DEC230005 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"
FCBD TMNT IDW Comi ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #354 - Identity Crisis
Twincast / Podcast #354:
"Identity Crisis"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, July 13th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Decepticon Viper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Huffer Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Autobot Jazz Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy and Blowpipe" on AMAZON