Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Discussion

Postby Nemesis Reformatted » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:28 pm

aronjlove wrote:
AcademyofDrX wrote:Hasbro is moving away from plastic packaging as part of its sustainable efforts.

"This is so overpriced I only bought two!" is a heck of an argument, dude. Not sure you're sending a strong message of dissatisfaction to Hasbro.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Hmm.....another one that never learned how to read. :roll:
User avatar
Nemesis Reformatted
Minibot
Posts: 161
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:13 am

Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Discussion

Postby Sowndwave76 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:39 pm

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
I'm not sure I'll be able to pass on Origins Bee if I see him...
I wish the lower legs were cleaner, but everything else looks really on point.

@ Nemesis Reformatted-- Don't sweat the negativity... There are a couple people here that seem to like to throw out comment jabs periodically. Why?? Who knows. It's almost laughable, especially when they're trying to sound smart. But it's also easy enough to ignore.
User avatar
Sowndwave76
Gestalt
Posts: 2052
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:01 am
Location: Kansas City, MO-town
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Discussion

Postby AcademyofDrX » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:44 pm

Nemesis Reformatted wrote:
AcademyofDrX wrote:"This is so overpriced I only bought two!" is a heck of an argument, dude. Not sure you're sending a strong message of dissatisfaction to Hasbro.



Well DUH! The point of my post was the reaction from that woman & regular people. Parents thinking it's a blatant rip-off & not purchasing it.

I even pointed out that I HATE the price but the Cybertronian modes were the thing I wanted most from G1. :roll:

You seriously need to work on your reading comprehension. Learn how to pick out the main point of a paragraph.

Maybe your argument is stupid and I was trying to be snarky instead of directly mean. I don't know why you immature fanboys get mad and then justify it by crying out, "won't someone think of the children?!"

Generations figures are not make for little kids. They're not as collector-oriented as the stuff on the back wall, but the adult and older kid collector market is as much the target as any other.

If you're going to be personally insulting, come up with a better argument than making up conversations with Target employees. I know they're putting out $18 ReAction figures without thinking twice about it.
AcademyofDrX
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 850
News Credits: 5
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:05 am
Alt Mode: Starfighter
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 3
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 1
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Discussion

Postby william-james88 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:01 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Nemesis Reformatted wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
AcademyofDrX wrote:Hasbro is moving away from plastic packaging as part of its sustainable efforts.

"This is so overpriced I only bought two!" is a heck of an argument, dude. Not sure you're sending a strong message of dissatisfaction to Hasbro.


He wasn't talking about himself, he was referring to the casual who barely know anything about the hobby.


Thank you! Good to see somebody actually knows how to read.


-Kanrabat- wrote:That's why for them, there's Cyberverse figures with fun gimmicks and a huge for the same price, but are light, hollow, and have not many parts.


I kinda thought the Buzzworthy line is pretty much aimed at the same audience as Cyberverse. I mean, with a godawful name like that it has to be aimed at really young children no?


The Buzzworthy line has products for different age groups.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28598
News Credits: 3280
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Discussion

Postby aronjlove » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:07 pm

Oh man, I'd hate to see some poor little rugrat try to transform that floppy Blackarachnia in the Worlds Collide Buzzworthy set. And by hate, I mean put on Youtube or Tik Tok >:oP
Image
User avatar
aronjlove
Brainmaster
Posts: 1328
News Credits: 23
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:27 am
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Discussion

Postby AcademyofDrX » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:23 am

I don't know why I had such a bad attitude yesterday, but I'm going to try to act like an adult and give a sincere explanation of why I think the whole criticism of Origin Bumblebee is off-base. And it's not really about this figure so much as it's about how we see ourselves and our favorite figures.

Contemporary action figures are designed for multiple customer segments. Many of the product lines are designed, if not for adult collectors first, then at least for them on par with any other segment. This is obviously the case for Generations based on its design priorities: in character selection and visualizer likeness, they prioritize animation that is decades old and not widely accessible to children. Like, look at Kingdom Tracks, and ask yourself who would design a toy that way if it was made for a child.

Yes, these figures are sold in the regular toy section and are priced similarly to other children's toys (in contrast to high end collectibles with toy-like features.) I'm sure some adult toy buyers are motivated by a combination of personal affinity for a character and passing on that legacy to their own kids, which I did in the past. That's not any more legitimate a reason to buy it to anyone--manufacturers, retailers, ourselves. We do not have to invoke an imagined "real" toy customer to justify or criticize anything about a given figure. We are just as legitimate, any in the case of a toy like Origin Bumblebee, arguably more so.

Is the figure overpriced for a child? Who cares? Target doesn't care who gets the toy after it's sold. Will the toy be a net financial loss because moms and stockers think it's too much? Well, that's an entirely different question, and one we don't have data for. And frankly, I don't think it's a very interesting question. In my experience, when people complain about the underlying financial strength of a product line, they're making a lot of assumptions because they want to trash something. I'm not worried about the strength of the brand or the likelihood of future toys based on the cost/benefit analysis of one retailer-exclusive figure.

Is the toy overpriced for a figure this size, either in an "objective" sense or to an adult? That's a completely fair question, and ever since WfC started, there's been an ongoing debate about whether the design, manufacturing, and product complexity justify the so-called size classes even though the cost-to-height ratio is completely different than in past years and cycles. Feel free to argue about that, everyone else has.

Personally, a major reason I don't care about that is because TFs are unique among other toys and I can afford them. Look at similarly priced figures like Marvel Legends: they have extensive part reuse and limited accessories, and the primary variation among figures is in paint applications. I don't know about the cost of materials or anything like that, and I'm not criticizing that line, I'm just saying that for me there's a lot more that goes into Generations to make up for it.

I think I've lost the thread ... it's just, like, I think the Transformers toys of the last decade are the best that have ever been. I think the prices are reasonable for what we get. I think it's clear that they're made for people like me, lifelong fans who would rather dump thousands of dollars into playthings than, I dunno, a fancy car or whatever. Adult collectors may not be the center of the world, but we don't have to pretend like we don't matter against an imagined idealized child consumer.
AcademyofDrX
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 850
News Credits: 5
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:05 am
Alt Mode: Starfighter
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 3
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 1
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Discussion

Postby sol magnus » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:36 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Nemesis Reformatted wrote:I just picked up 2 Origin Bumblebee's today. The woman had to pull them out of the back. And I **** you not, the very first thing she said was "THESE TINY THINGS ARE $22 EACH???".

Regular people are noticing how badly Hasbro is screwing us on the prices. You can ignore all the Hasbro apologists. If Buzzworthy Bumblebee is aimed at children & parents are saying this, that can't be a good sign. How many more price hikes can Hasbro get away with before it starts to have a negative effect? :-?

This Origin Bumblebee is half figure & half empty box & people are noticing. And Hasbro is so cheap they didn't even bother to close it in with plastic, the window is open which adds to the cheap feel of it. I don't like being ripped-off but the Cybertronian modes have always been the main things I've always wanted from G1. So I had to get him. Now I hope they make Wheeljack.

I certainly wasn't plussed to pay 48.73 with tax for two deluxes when I got my Origin Bumblebees.

Not to ignore the above post, but it's not about the specific figure being 22.99, it's the fact that all deluxes in the future are basically 23 bucks. It's a huge increase. Simple as that - and it's stretches the dollar even farther, which while we might be able to afford it, doesn't mean we want to or don't have other things that might be more worthy of that ectra money to purchase.

Now that WFC is technically over, I can be more selective about what figures I'll be adding to the collection from the next line, but that's jumping ahead because I don't have any of the newest wave of deluxes as yet.
'Til All Are One.

We got people around here talking about the left and 1984 like this didn't happen:

"What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening." - Individual-1

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

‘ “We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it.”’ George Orwell, 1984
User avatar
sol magnus
Godmaster
Posts: 1702
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:39 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Discussion

Postby AcademyofDrX » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:50 am

I'm not going to argue with "I'm mad about inflation" or even "I'm mad at Hasbro about inflation." After all, that 10% increase is across all of their collector-oriented lines. No one is happy to be spending more money. But that's a targeted argument and there are plenty of macroeconomic explainers out there to address it.
AcademyofDrX
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 850
News Credits: 5
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:05 am
Alt Mode: Starfighter
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 3
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 1
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Discussion

Postby sol magnus » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:57 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
AcademyofDrX wrote:I'm not going to argue with "I'm mad about inflation" or even "I'm mad at Hasbro about inflation." After all, that 10% increase is across all of their collector-oriented lines. No one is happy to be spending more money. But that's a targeted argument and there are plenty of macroeconomic explainers out there to address it.

I'm aware of the explainers. I also am aware that this is technically the second increase in two years, although the retailers kept the costs down, which they are no longer willing (able?) to do.

I don't really grouse about pricing - like you, I love my Transformers figures and will buy them as long as they make ones I want, but there's a pain threshold and we're getting to the 'I notice it' level.
'Til All Are One.

We got people around here talking about the left and 1984 like this didn't happen:

"What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening." - Individual-1

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

‘ “We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it.”’ George Orwell, 1984
User avatar
sol magnus
Godmaster
Posts: 1702
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:39 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Discussion

Postby aronjlove » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:07 am

Image
User avatar
aronjlove
Brainmaster
Posts: 1328
News Credits: 23
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:27 am
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Discussion

Postby aronjlove » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:13 am

Image
User avatar
aronjlove
Brainmaster
Posts: 1328
News Credits: 23
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:27 am
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Discussion

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:18 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
No it isn't.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 35528
News Credits: 388
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Discussion

Postby aronjlove » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:23 am

Sabrblade wrote:
No it isn't.

Screenshot 2021-08-02 092220.jpg

I guess it depends on where you live
Image
User avatar
aronjlove
Brainmaster
Posts: 1328
News Credits: 23
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:27 am
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Discussion

Postby aronjlove » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:24 am

Screenshot 2021-08-02 092343.jpg

If it is available in your area you can use the link to find out. If not, you got a link to bookmark and check back later.
Image
User avatar
aronjlove
Brainmaster
Posts: 1328
News Credits: 23
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:27 am
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Discussion

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:37 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Right there in both of your pics it says "This item isn't available for shipping." That means neither is in stock on Target.com
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 35528
News Credits: 388
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Discussion

Postby o.supreme » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:46 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
It's a matter of miscommunication. I believe aronj is using the Target.com website as a tool to see if the item is IN Stock at a specific B&M Target store "near you". To be fair he said in stock at Target, (the actual store) not Target.com (though he was using that site as a tool).

The stores are doing resets it seems. Some have a plethora of Buzzworthy product. Some, like mine, are a wasteland of nothing.
Bucket/Want List:
1. Micromaster Combiner Sixwing (1992 Takara) 2. Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco) 3. Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) 4. Botcon 2016 Flash Sentry

Original Combiners Still Without a Modern Release: Raiden (TT MP?), Road Caesar, Monstructor, Dinoking, Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor.
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5422
News Credits: 30
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Discussion

Postby Sowndwave76 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:51 am

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
I was able to get Origins Bee, & pick-up will be ready in 2 hrs.
There are 8 in stock at the store near me.
So it looks like it does depend on your area.

The Worlds Collide set is not available at this location
(Which I don’t want anyway).
User avatar
Sowndwave76
Gestalt
Posts: 2052
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:01 am
Location: Kansas City, MO-town
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Discussion

Postby aronjlove » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:25 am

Yes, the links were provided so people could check if the items are available in a store nearby. Apologies for the miscommunication.
Image
User avatar
aronjlove
Brainmaster
Posts: 1328
News Credits: 23
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:27 am
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Discussion

Postby Overcracker » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:46 am

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
I believe what it means is its available in some physical stores, but is not actually available on Target.com.

I can get delivered today by 2pm from a Target near my sister's home. But cannot buy it directly on target.com.

Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 12.40.57 PM.png
Delivery
Hot Rod Legacy...
Image


"The man with the ship and the big red button holstered onto his belt that calls a giant fire-breathing lizard, is always the cool one."

Toytainment Blog
Views, reviews, and overviews of things in entertainment.
Current review: Doctor Strange
User avatar
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5363
News Credits: 5
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:47 am
Location: Somewhere south of the Border...
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Discussion

Postby Sowndwave76 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:02 pm

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
Thanks, aronj for the heads-up!

This is especially nice since I was just at the Target by me at 10:30 this morning and they had almost nothing in the TF section. The case of O.B,'s must have just come in today.
As well as the fact that not only did I miss out on NF Bee (again, I don't want the Worlds Collide set), but I think this is the best Bee that's been released in the last couple years.
Imo NF Bee's color is off and too Yellow-Orange.
Buzzworthy 2-pack Bee (with Spike) is too small to fit in with the other lines.
Worlds Collide Bee has too much window on his chest, and suffers from Cliffjumper's hobbit feet.

The Origins version still has a couple issues, but overall has such a good bot mode.
And the new alt mode is different and I appreciate that a lot.
User avatar
Sowndwave76
Gestalt
Posts: 2052
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:01 am
Location: Kansas City, MO-town
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Discussion

Postby AcademyofDrX » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:08 pm

Both of these sets have a strict order limit of one per customer. That's good! However, that limit is triggered even if your order is cancelled, like because the store's inventory count is out of date. That's not good!

Customer service says the counter should be reset by tomorrow, but I'm thinking I'm not going to have much luck with this unless they end up putting out a bunch more stock.
AcademyofDrX
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 850
News Credits: 5
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:05 am
Alt Mode: Starfighter
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 3
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 1
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Discussion

Postby Sowndwave76 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:51 pm

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
Wow...
So I'm assuming a scalper struck at the nearest Target...
With roughly 20-ish mins. until pick-up should have been ready, I received a notification that there were no more O.B.'s left in stock.
Giving it another shot at a store that is 7 miles away.
Fingers crossed this goes through.
User avatar
Sowndwave76
Gestalt
Posts: 2052
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:01 am
Location: Kansas City, MO-town
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Discussion

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:30 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
Just picked up my Origin Bee. Haven't taken him out of the packaging yet, but I do kinda see the point where he's a bit small, but I think maybe if the packaging wasn't the standard size for deluxes it'd look better. Also, I had the thought of what if in addition to a Cliffjumper repaint, maybe we could get an Animated Wasp homage that could serve as a Pre-Beast Waspinator? I think just a remolded chest and head, and new feet could really make hin pop
Sentinel_Primal
Brainmaster
Posts: 1333
News Credits: 10
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:03 pm
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Discussion

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:26 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
I saw those links yesterday, and they have really annoyed me. for both, they read as no stock nearby and unavailable to deliver or pickup.

And I struck out at more targets today. One stocked the SS 2-packs, but the Clunker Bee set was already gone again!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 20963
News Credits: 1554
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Discussion

Postby Sowndwave76 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:29 pm

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
That second Target came in clutch for Origins Bee...
And because we wanted to look around a bit, I got to see that they actually had 5 left on the pegs.
Haven't opened him yet, but I'm glad I have him.
User avatar
Sowndwave76
Gestalt
Posts: 2052
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:01 am
Location: Kansas City, MO-town
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Air Raid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #284 - Welcome to 2010
Twincast / Podcast #284:
"Welcome to 2010"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 12th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers RID 1-Step Changers Figures Blurr, Sideswipe & Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers NIP: Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures - Stealth Force" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Classics Voyager MEGATRON - NEW MISB - Robots in Disguise" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Tablet morph SDCC 2016 Exclusive - SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 4 AOE High Octane Bumble Bee SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime BULKHEAD Complete RID Voyager" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Energon Robots In Disguise Inferno |Sealed Unopened| 2003 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Legends Shockwave | Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Hasbro Class" on EBAY