Transformers Comics and Art Haul Thread!

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: Transformers Comics and Art Haul Thread!

Postby Va'al » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:51 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Whoops. I slipped and commissioned a Guido Guidi Alpha Bravo.

Image
User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17010
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

TFNation Art Haul

Postby Va'al » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:57 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
TFNation goodies!

Image

Left to Right, top: Chimeracon AB by Nick Roche, Demonology7789, hinomars19

Left to Right, bottom: Emiliano Santalucia, Guido Guidi
User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17010
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Transformers Comics and Art Haul Thread!

Postby Va'al » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:21 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Bumping a thread that I almost entirely alone populate: I forgot to post a photo from a couple of months ago, courtesy of megatronus (and Dan Khanna, the artist)!

Image


And today, a Jack Lawrence original!


Image
User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17010
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Transformers Comics and Art Haul Thread!

Postby Va'al » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:36 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Went to TFN, came back with more AB.

Image
User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17010
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Transformers Comics and Art Haul Thread!

Postby william-james88 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:35 am

I never realized there was this thread.

Here is my comic art haul from a little while ago with another to come soon

Image

Image
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 23129
News Credits: 2130
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Comics and Art Haul Thread!

Postby Amelie » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:31 am

Motto: "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'll be going now.."
Weapon: No Weapon
I got this original 1986s "print" (A4 poster) in the post yesterday. Very happy with it. Its actually framed with metal and has proper glass, too.

Image
Burn wrote:Let it be known, I murdered Amelie.
Accidentally.


Back from the dead, like some curious zombie amalgam...
User avatar
Amelie
Godmaster
Posts: 1746
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2003 1:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England
Alt Mode: Unicrons Transformation Cog
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Comics and Art Haul Thread!

Postby ScottyP » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:33 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
^That is super rad! Gotta love that painted coloring, it has aged extremely well.

It has taken about three months, but my TF UK collection has gone from 0 issues to 320 out of 332 singles (including everything from 28 - 295), as well as all the Annuals. Still need about a dozen Collected Comics/Specials but a good chunk of those are 1992 or later ones and the secondary market is a bit too high on those for my tastes.
User avatar
ScottyP
Faction Commander
Posts: 4713
News Credits: 444
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: Transformers Comics and Art Haul Thread!

Postby Amelie » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:40 am

Motto: "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'll be going now.."
Weapon: No Weapon
ScottyP wrote:^That is super rad! Gotta love that painted coloring, it has aged extremely well.

It has taken about three months, but my TF UK collection has gone from 0 issues to 320 out of 332 singles (including everything from 28 - 295), as well as all the Annuals. Still need about a dozen Collected Comics/Specials but a good chunk of those are 1992 or later ones and the secondary market is a bit too high on those for my tastes.


Its aged brilliantly. It was also one of those items I just had to have the moment I saw it. Bargain for £11 posted.

And those seasonal Specials were like golddust in the early 90s to begin with. Which doubly sucked as they were pretty much my only source of G1 comics. I remember getting the Special with "City of Fear" inside and thinking Flame was the most badass evil guy ever. I always wanted to paint my G1 Galvatron orange afterwards...
Burn wrote:Let it be known, I murdered Amelie.
Accidentally.


Back from the dead, like some curious zombie amalgam...
User avatar
Amelie
Godmaster
Posts: 1746
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2003 1:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England
Alt Mode: Unicrons Transformation Cog
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Comics and Art Haul Thread!

Postby ScottyP » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:02 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Amelie wrote:
ScottyP wrote:^That is super rad! Gotta love that painted coloring, it has aged extremely well.

It has taken about three months, but my TF UK collection has gone from 0 issues to 320 out of 332 singles (including everything from 28 - 295), as well as all the Annuals. Still need about a dozen Collected Comics/Specials but a good chunk of those are 1992 or later ones and the secondary market is a bit too high on those for my tastes.


Its aged brilliantly. It was also one of those items I just had to have the moment I saw it. Bargain for £11 posted.

And those seasonal Specials were like golddust in the early 90s to begin with. Which doubly sucked as they were pretty much my only source of G1 comics. I remember getting the Special with "City of Fear" inside and thinking Flame was the most badass evil guy ever. I always wanted to paint my G1 Galvatron orange afterwards...
Yeah it's hard to plunk down $50 plus international shipping on something that's a reprint of something I've probably got at least two versions of, if not more! Heck I only started on TF UK like this to get the stretch from Time Wars through Earthforce that hasn't been published in the IDW collections, just had some offers for very large lots that were too good to pass up!
User avatar
ScottyP
Faction Commander
Posts: 4713
News Credits: 444
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: Transformers Comics and Art Haul Thread!

Postby Amelie » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:42 pm

Motto: "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'll be going now.."
Weapon: No Weapon
ScottyP wrote:Yeah it's hard to plunk down $50 plus international shipping on something that's a reprint of something I've probably got at least two versions of, if not more! Heck I only started on TF UK like this to get the stretch from Time Wars through Earthforce that hasn't been published in the IDW collections, just had some offers for very large lots that were too good to pass up!


You also now have the rather gorgeous cover arts to admire, too. Some of those could make some seriously good framed mini posters, too.
Burn wrote:Let it be known, I murdered Amelie.
Accidentally.


Back from the dead, like some curious zombie amalgam...
User avatar
Amelie
Godmaster
Posts: 1746
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2003 1:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England
Alt Mode: Unicrons Transformation Cog
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Comics and Art Haul Thread!

Postby Amelie » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:01 pm

Motto: "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'll be going now.."
Weapon: No Weapon
Just bought a random (blind enveloped) Transformers The Movie 35mm film cel in a keyring off Spacebridge, so I'll post a pic when it arrives.
Burn wrote:Let it be known, I murdered Amelie.
Accidentally.


Back from the dead, like some curious zombie amalgam...
User avatar
Amelie
Godmaster
Posts: 1746
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2003 1:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England
Alt Mode: Unicrons Transformation Cog
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Comics and Art Haul Thread!

Postby william-james88 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:57 pm

Amelie wrote:Just bought a random (blind enveloped) Transformers The Movie 35mm film cel in a keyring off Spacebridge, so I'll post a pic when it arrives.

I didnt really understand, how did you get it and are other blind envelopes available?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 23129
News Credits: 2130
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Comics and Art Haul Thread!

Postby Amelie » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:58 am

Motto: "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'll be going now.."
Weapon: No Weapon
william-james88 wrote:
Amelie wrote:Just bought a random (blind enveloped) Transformers The Movie 35mm film cel in a keyring off Spacebridge, so I'll post a pic when it arrives.

I didnt really understand, how did you get it and are other blind envelopes available?


I got it off a Facebook group. Someone from the Spacebridge website had made 50 of them with different bits of the reel and put them in blank envelopes so nobody argued over which one they got.

Yesterday was a good day. I got a G1 Wheeljack in good condition for £17,too... :SMUG:
Burn wrote:Let it be known, I murdered Amelie.
Accidentally.


Back from the dead, like some curious zombie amalgam...
User avatar
Amelie
Godmaster
Posts: 1746
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2003 1:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England
Alt Mode: Unicrons Transformation Cog
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Comics and Art Haul Thread!

Postby william-james88 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:36 pm

Got myself the Battle of Hellspoint splash from MTMTE

Image
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 23129
News Credits: 2130
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Previous

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot First Aid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #213 - How to Say Expensive and Mean It
Twincast / Podcast #213:
"How to Say Expensive and Mean It"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, December 9th, 2018

New Items on eBay

Buy "2010 Hasbro Transformers Elita 1 Autobot NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers GENERATIONS TRACKS Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "G1 Transformers Generations 1 Act-4 Ultra Magnus Diaclone Pewter Mircoman NY" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Autobot WHEELJACK Deluxe Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Universe Kup 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Universe Scourge 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Flintlock & Sergeant Kup preowned" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hasbro Generations Cyber Battalion Prowl Figure" on EBAY