Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream and Kickback Test Shot

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream and Kickback Test Shot

Postby XDMan » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:18 pm

Motto: "We will put out thee fires of evil!"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Starscream, Kickback...YOU'RE MINE!!!!!!!!!! ;)
Image

Trollmutate!!!
XDMan
Vehicon
Posts: 320
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:35 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch XDMan on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream and Kickback Test Shot

Postby MINDVVIPE » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:15 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
So these new FOC figures are slated to come state/canada side at retail, right? Since theres some expensive kickback on the e-retailer thats probably a takara version or something?
Image
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Posts: 2295
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:49 pm
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream and Kickback Test Shot

Postby Breakdown 2099 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:37 am

Promising.
Breakdown 2099

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream and Kickback Test Shot

Postby Hypershock » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:04 pm

Motto: "I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe. Oh, and I may or may not have been to Coruscant once or twice. Recently. Possibly."
Weapon: Dual Solar Powererd Vibro Cannons
I think the test shot Kickback's legs are transformed wrong, i compared that and the stock photos and they're upside down....
Image
User avatar
Hypershock
Combiner
Posts: 452
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:11 pm
Watch Hypershock on YouTube
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream and Kickback Test Shot

Postby Duo_r » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:50 pm

Mykltron wrote:I'm glad SS has fist instead of open hands


How so? I thought open hands look more realistic than clenched fists with perfectly circular holes in the middle.

Anyways, SS and Kickback are must-buys as far as I'm concerned.
Duo_r
Mini-Con
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:48 pm
Buy from Duo_r on eBay

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream and Kickback Test Shot

Postby MINDVVIPE » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:57 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
SKYWARP2.0 wrote:
Mykltron wrote:I'm glad SS has fist instead of open hands


How so? I thought open hands look more realistic than clenched fists with perfectly circular holes in the middle.

Anyways, SS and Kickback are must-buys as far as I'm concerned.


I like having a variety of hands, but its great to have some Decepticons with fists, as it looks powerful.
Image
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Posts: 2295
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:49 pm
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream and Kickback Test Shot

Postby Duo_r » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:23 pm

MINDVVIPE wrote:
SKYWARP2.0 wrote:
Mykltron wrote:I'm glad SS has fist instead of open hands


How so? I thought open hands look more realistic than clenched fists with perfectly circular holes in the middle.

Anyways, SS and Kickback are must-buys as far as I'm concerned.


I like having a variety of hands, but its great to have some Decepticons with fists, as it looks powerful.


I agree, and honestly, I don't really have a problem with clenched fists, as long as they're done right. While I don't like the unnatural look of the massive hole in the middle of the standard deluxe fist, molded ones for purely aesthetic purposes (meaning they can't actually hold weapons) like the ones for ML Soundwave are great.
Duo_r
Mini-Con
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:48 pm
Buy from Duo_r on eBay

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream and Kickback Test Shot

Postby MINDVVIPE » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:36 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
SKYWARP2.0 wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:
SKYWARP2.0 wrote:
Mykltron wrote:I'm glad SS has fist instead of open hands


How so? I thought open hands look more realistic than clenched fists with perfectly circular holes in the middle.

Anyways, SS and Kickback are must-buys as far as I'm concerned.


I like having a variety of hands, but its great to have some Decepticons with fists, as it looks powerful.


I agree, and honestly, I don't really have a problem with clenched fists, as long as they're done right. While I don't like the unnatural look of the massive hole in the middle of the standard deluxe fist, molded ones for purely aesthetic purposes (meaning they can't actually hold weapons) like the ones for ML Soundwave are great.


I think its about time that all fists have molded fingers on the inside of the holes aswell ;)
Image
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Posts: 2295
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:49 pm
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Starscream and Kickback Test Shot

Postby Duo_r » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:39 pm

MINDVVIPE wrote:
SKYWARP2.0 wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:
SKYWARP2.0 wrote:
Mykltron wrote:I'm glad SS has fist instead of open hands


How so? I thought open hands look more realistic than clenched fists with perfectly circular holes in the middle.

Anyways, SS and Kickback are must-buys as far as I'm concerned.


I like having a variety of hands, but its great to have some Decepticons with fists, as it looks powerful.


I agree, and honestly, I don't really have a problem with clenched fists, as long as they're done right. While I don't like the unnatural look of the massive hole in the middle of the standard deluxe fist, molded ones for purely aesthetic purposes (meaning they can't actually hold weapons) like the ones for ML Soundwave are great.


I think its about time that all fists have molded fingers on the inside of the holes aswell ;)


Well, looking at the way things are going with all the cost-cutting and simplification of all TF lines, intricately-molded fingers on the inside of clenched fists aren't exactly in the cards, is it? :lol:
Duo_r
Mini-Con
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:48 pm
Buy from Duo_r on eBay

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Age Extinction DELUXE Class SNARL 6" Action Figure - Dinosaur Robot - Time Remaining: 6 days 2 hours 4 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers Prime Robots In Disguise - Autobot Optimus Prime Figure New - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 28 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers Armada Adventure Mini-Con Team Iceberg Ransack MOSC AFA RARE - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 29 minutes 47 seconds
Dinobot GRIMLOCK Transformers G2 Generation Two complete + extras 1993 G1 colors - Time Remaining: 3 days 10 hours 29 minutes 59 seconds
2016 Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Leader Skywarp - Decepticon - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 30 minutes 34 seconds
TRANSFORMERS RID ROBOTS IN DISGUISE JHIAXUS  FIGURE - Time Remaining: 3 days 10 hours 30 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers Armada Sea Mini-Con Team (Blue/grey) Unicron Battles MOSC AFA - Time Remaining: 3 days 15 hours 30 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Armada Thrust w/ Inferno mini-con MOSC New AFA worthy - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 31 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem
Twincast / Podcast #175:
"Bayhem"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, May 25th, 2017
Website Security Test