Transformers in the NFL

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Transformers in the NFL

Postby AutobotTrainer » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:59 am

Motto: "Rule number two: Double Tap."
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Interesting. Will see Optimus Prime battle Megatron on the Gridiron. I'm rooting for Megatron. GO LIONS!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/richard-sherman-calvin-johnson-optimus-prime-megatron-nfl-102412
No thing that is created by humans is infallable.

Image

Help! I need:
The chin piece for Animated Shockwave/Longarm (grey)
One pistol for TF:ROTF Brawn
User avatar
AutobotTrainer
Minibot
Posts: 190
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:43 pm
Location: Iowa

Re: Transformers in the NFL

Postby TDK Akita » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:46 pm

Motto: "Didn't even have to put away my subwoofers!"
Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
Even though i'm not a fan of neither team (Steelers guy over here), but I look forward to seeing Calvin get smashed by this guy. GO HAWKS!
Image
User avatar
TDK Akita
Mini-Con
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:09 am
Location: New York, NY
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers in the NFL

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:48 pm

I've been waiting for something like this. I was thinking maybe a cornerback who totally shut CJ down could call himself OP after the game or something. But he did it before, so he better own up to it.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18514
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: Transformers in the NFL

Postby IHide » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:44 pm

Motto: "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Weapon: Static Laser Gun
TDK Akita wrote:Even though i'm not a fan of neither team (Steelers guy over here), but I look forward to seeing Calvin get smashed by this guy. GO HAWKS!


Seriously!? You really think a second year, no-name cornerback who has never made the Pro Bowl (even though EVERY other player in the secondary did last year) can hope to match up with Calvin Johnson? The only reason anyone know's his name is because of how much he runs his mouth.
IHide
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 598
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2002 11:22 am
Buy from IHide on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers in the NFL

Postby TDK Akita » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:03 pm

Motto: "Didn't even have to put away my subwoofers!"
Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
IHide wrote:Seriously!? You really think a second year, no-name cornerback who has never made the Pro Bowl (even though EVERY other player in the secondary did last year) can hope to match up with Calvin Johnson? The only reason anyone know's his name is because of how much he runs his mouth.


I know that it will more than likely not happen, but I really wanna see CJ get shut down just so it can be OP taking down Megatron.

Now if this was Ed Reed we were talking about...
Image
User avatar
TDK Akita
Mini-Con
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:09 am
Location: New York, NY
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers in the NFL

Postby IHide » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:07 pm

Motto: "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Weapon: Static Laser Gun
I hope it doesn't this week, I have him on my fantasy team and I DESPERATLY need a win.
IHide
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 598
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2002 11:22 am
Buy from IHide on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers in the NFL

Postby TDK Akita » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:24 pm

Motto: "Didn't even have to put away my subwoofers!"
Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
IHide wrote:I hope it doesn't this week, I have him on my fantasy team and I DESPERATLY need a win.


Well for fantasy purposes, your going to get mad points with CJ. It's inevitable, he's a machine in fantasy.
Image
User avatar
TDK Akita
Mini-Con
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:09 am
Location: New York, NY
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers in the NFL

Postby AutobotTrainer » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:49 am

Motto: "Rule number two: Double Tap."
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Rodimus Prime wrote:I've been waiting for something like this. I was thinking maybe a cornerback who totally shut CJ down could call himself OP after the game or something. But he did it before, so he better own up to it.


Nope. Lions win. Sorry Sherman, but you needed double coverage on Johnson just to make it look like you had a chance.
No thing that is created by humans is infallable.

Image

Help! I need:
The chin piece for Animated Shockwave/Longarm (grey)
One pistol for TF:ROTF Brawn
User avatar
AutobotTrainer
Minibot
Posts: 190
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:43 pm
Location: Iowa

Re: Transformers in the NFL

Postby TDK Akita » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:01 pm

Motto: "Didn't even have to put away my subwoofers!"
Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
AutobotTrainer wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:I've been waiting for something like this. I was thinking maybe a cornerback who totally shut CJ down could call himself OP after the game or something. But he did it before, so he better own up to it.


Nope. Lions win. Sorry Sherman, but you needed double coverage on Johnson just to make it look like you had a chance.


Here is the rundown of those that can challenge Megatron.

Samuels - Optimus Prime
Revis - Rodimus Prime
Bailey - Nemesis Prime

:P
Image
User avatar
TDK Akita
Mini-Con
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:09 am
Location: New York, NY
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers in the NFL

Postby Edward10 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:00 pm

If it's commonly accepted that Calvin Johnson(notes) is the NFL's version of Megatron, the biggest, baddest, most-talented Transformer of all, which players and coaches in the league would be the best fits with other robots from the popular action figures, TV series and movie franchise? Shutdown Corner came up with 23 of the most compatible pairings.
Edward10
Mini-Con
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:54 pm
Watch Edward10 on YouTube
Buy from Edward10 on eBay

Re: Transformers in the NFL

Postby d_sel1 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:00 pm

Motto: "Where is this global warming that scientists talk about this winter?"
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Edward10 wrote:If it's commonly accepted that Calvin Johnson(notes) is the NFL's version of Megatron, the biggest, baddest, most-talented Transformer of all, which players and coaches in the league would be the best fits with other robots from the popular action figures, TV series and movie franchise? Shutdown Corner came up with 23 of the most compatible pairings.


I would with TO as Starscream. They are both megalomaniacs, try to usurp leaders (or QB) authority, etc.
User avatar
d_sel1
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm
Location: Suburban Mount Sterling, IL
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 1


Return to Transformers General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations Combiner Wars THUNDERCRACKER & STARSCREAM MISB - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 18 minutes 39 seconds
SDCC 2015 Loyal Subjects Transformers Rumble & Laserbeak Exclusive - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 19 minutes 57 seconds
TRANSFORMERS CLASSICS FOC FALL OF CYBERTRON AUTOBOT OPTIMUS PRIME UNIVERSE FIGUR - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 30 minutes 45 seconds
MIB Transformers United Darkside Optimus & Megatron Set E-hobby Takara - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 42 minutes 22 seconds
Hot Toys 1/6 TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 1: Optimus Prime Starscream - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 45 minutes 6 seconds
TRANSFORMERS CYBERTRON SCOURGE DRAGON WITH GOLD CYBER PLANET  KEY - Time Remaining: 7 days 10 hours 52 minutes 18 seconds
TED-08 STEELJAW Transformers Adventure Series Robots In Disguise Takara 2015 New - Time Remaining: 4 days 10 hours 52 minutes 25 seconds
TED-09 GRIMLOCK Transformers Adventure Series Robots In Disguise Takara 2015 New - Time Remaining: 1 day 10 hours 53 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #174 - Autobot Jedi Newtypes
Twincast / Podcast #174:
"Autobot Jedi Newtypes"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, May 8th, 2017
Website Security Test