Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Qwan » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:55 am

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
Kurona wrote:... and the, uh, blue Soundwave cassette. I forgot his name, can someone tell me? :twisted:

Well, I suppose the mold does already exist, but... you really think Howlback is well-known enough to get a Legends toy in PotP?

:-P
Image

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
User avatar
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 983
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:11 pm
Location: The side where the grass is greener
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Rank: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby mordhelm » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:52 am

Weapon: Electro-Sword
I am wondering if Hasbro or Takara are going to be willing release foot/bracers (and Hand/Shields) separately. Would love to be able to add those feet to the CW combiners I have.

I know it is wishful thinking, but hopefully someone does it because I assume there is interest in something less than $30 to 40 per add on (the perfect effect stuff, which is great, just a bit much since I just want feet lol)
mordhelm
Vehicon
Posts: 371
News Credits: 13
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby ThunderThruster » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:23 am

Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Kurona wrote:Come to think of it, actually... did Warden/Hasbro only say they weren't planning on doing Eject in a general sense, or specifically referring to Titans Return? Because since we now know for sure they're willing to redeco and even re-issue previous line toys in POTP, I feel it's certainly possible we'd get Eject.

... and the, uh, blue Soundwave cassette. I forgot his name, can someone tell me? :twisted:


Is that Fremble or Runzy?
Tekka wrote:What she doesn't realize is that Springer actually loves Rodimus.
User avatar
ThunderThruster
Gestalt
Posts: 2894
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:56 am
Location: Nottingham

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:40 am

mordhelm wrote:I am wondering if Hasbro or Takara are going to be willing release foot/bracers (and Hand/Shields) separately. Would love to be able to add those feet to the CW combiners I have.

I know it is wishful thinking, but hopefully someone does it because I assume there is interest in something less than $30 to 40 per add on (the perfect effect stuff, which is great, just a bit much since I just want feet lol)


That's weird, I'm almost the complete opposite. I would rather they release the Computron/Victorion hands and feet in separate sets, or barring that, the CW HFG's. The PotP feet are nice, but the hands are meh to me, especially because the colors on the hands are going to be all over the place.
TF-fan kev777
Gestalt
Posts: 2886
News Credits: 33
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 5:48 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby o.supreme » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:38 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:You know, Inferno being based on a CW Voyager mold, he's the only one to be able to accommodate a Legends figure, in this case the Groove mold on his chest. That has me thinking: what if he came with a separate piece that has his Enigma, which connects to his chest in Combined mode?


Has it been confirmed that none of the new Voyagers have any integration with Legends class? I'm still hoping to see somehow that the new Dinobot Slash connects to part of Volcanicus, or can be made into a weapon of some sort.
I enjoy asking questions, and always have. Please take no personal offense when I do. It's not about justification, is about acquiring knowledge.

I am very much interested in Four of the Botcon 2016 Customization Class toys (Medix, Shattered Glass Ratchet, G2 Ratchet, and Marvel Comic Ratchet), willing to pay fair price, PM if interested in selling.
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5041
News Credits: 29
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby william-james88 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:05 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
DecepticonFinishline wrote:
Kurona wrote:Come to think of it, actually... did Warden/Hasbro only say they weren't planning on doing Eject in a general sense, or specifically referring to Titans Return? Because since we now know for sure they're willing to redeco and even re-issue previous line toys in POTP, I feel it's certainly possible we'd get Eject.

... and the, uh, blue Soundwave cassette. I forgot his name, can someone tell me? :twisted:


I was always under the impression we would be getting those. I would be PISSED if we didn't get (especially) those two.

Still hoping for the rest of the on-screen cassettes, though. (Including a proper Ramhorn)


Get pissed now then, because Hasbro was very clear when they said there are no plans for Frenzy or Eject (and pretty sure that also applies to a ramhorn casette). Not to say they wont happen some day, but its not in their line up of toys coming out or even in any stage of production.

Its not like this is anything new, Hasbro has done far worse. Check this, its the reissue of Blaster with his Casettes, check to see if something is missing.

Image

Image

And unlike with these Gen toys, this was just a reissue of a toy that already exists, so WTF?!

And here is a later reissue of Blaster with his casettes, look who is still missing!!

Image

People have been so pissed since 2010 we are now all pissed out.

o.supreme wrote:Has it been confirmed that none of the new Voyagers have any integration with Legends class? I'm still hoping to see somehow that the new Dinobot Slash connects to part of Volcanicus, or can be made into a weapon of some sort.


No one asked outright but I am pretty certain there is no way slash connects as a weapon. Thats because the actual targetmasters in this line are relegated to the Prime master class and we saw the box of Slash with 0 mention of a weapon mode.
So yeah, the legends arent integrating with the voyagers at all, they integrate with the prime masters this time.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28024
News Credits: 3138
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:05 am

o.supreme wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:You know, Inferno being based on a CW Voyager mold, he's the only one to be able to accommodate a Legends figure, in this case the Groove mold on his chest. That has me thinking: what if he came with a separate piece that has his Enigma, which connects to his chest in Combined mode?


Has it been confirmed that none of the new Voyagers have any integration with Legends class? I'm still hoping to see somehow that the new Dinobot Slash connects to part of Volcanicus, or can be made into a weapon of some sort.


Not officially confirmed, but the lack of any mention or connection during the recent con/fair events and lack of any display showing the integration is about as close as I think we'll get, aside from someone cornering the design team and asking them point blank on the record. Also, if I recall correctly, we already saw the packaging for Slash and there was no indication of compatibility like there was for CW legends or the TM tablet-bots for Blaster/Soundwave.
TF-fan kev777
Gestalt
Posts: 2886
News Credits: 33
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 5:48 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby o.supreme » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:22 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
^ That's too bad...still I'm sure some fan will come up with a creative way to make it work...I hope :-?

william-james88 wrote:And here is a later reissue of Blaster with his cassettes, look who is still missing!!


Yeah poor Zauru always gets left out :-( ;)
I enjoy asking questions, and always have. Please take no personal offense when I do. It's not about justification, is about acquiring knowledge.

I am very much interested in Four of the Botcon 2016 Customization Class toys (Medix, Shattered Glass Ratchet, G2 Ratchet, and Marvel Comic Ratchet), willing to pay fair price, PM if interested in selling.
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5041
News Credits: 29
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Relic0037 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:39 am

Motto: ""More than Meets the Eye, although my eyesight isn't what it used to be!""
Weapon: Slingshot
Wow 3 cassettes with all the Blaster reissues. That's crazy because it always seems like the Soundwave ones would come with a nice even number of two or four, but I'm sure that I'm opening up a whole other can of worms with that comparison.
User avatar
Relic0037
Vehicon
Posts: 324
News Credits: 4
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:15 am
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Stuartmaximus » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:57 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
william-james88 wrote:
DecepticonFinishline wrote:
Kurona wrote:Come to think of it, actually... did Warden/Hasbro only say they weren't planning on doing Eject in a general sense, or specifically referring to Titans Return? Because since we now know for sure they're willing to redeco and even re-issue previous line toys in POTP, I feel it's certainly possible we'd get Eject.

... and the, uh, blue Soundwave cassette. I forgot his name, can someone tell me? :twisted:


I was always under the impression we would be getting those. I would be PISSED if we didn't get (especially) those two.

Still hoping for the rest of the on-screen cassettes, though. (Including a proper Ramhorn)


Get pissed now then, because Hasbro was very clear when they said there are no plans for Frenzy or Eject (and pretty sure that also applies to a ramhorn casette). Not to say they wont happen some day, but its not in their line up of toys coming out or even in any stage of production.

Its not like this is anything new, Hasbro has done far worse. Check this, its the reissue of Blaster with his Casettes, check to see if something is missing.

Image

Image

And unlike with these Gen toys, this was just a reissue of a toy that already exists, so WTF?!

And here is a later reissue of Blaster with his casettes, look who is still missing!!

Image

People have been so pissed since 2010 we are now all pissed out.

o.supreme wrote:Has it been confirmed that none of the new Voyagers have any integration with Legends class? I'm still hoping to see somehow that the new Dinobot Slash connects to part of Volcanicus, or can be made into a weapon of some sort.


No one asked outright but I am pretty certain there is no way slash connects as a weapon. Thats because the actual targetmasters in this line are relegated to the Prime master class and we saw the box of Slash with 0 mention of a weapon mode.
So yeah, the legends arent integrating with the voyagers at all, they integrate with the prime masters this time.


Yeah I've got the Platinum Edition Blaster & it does feel that you get slapped across the face by them not including a 4th cassette
Stuartmaximus
Banned
Posts: 3747
News Credits: 19
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:21 pm

Rundown on Everything There is to Know about Power of the Primes: When, How Much and Wave Contents

Postby william-james88 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:40 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
I see a lot of questions on the boards and with the recent shows and images surfacing online, I thought having everything in one place could help, at least as a reference.

Firstly, this line is basically Combiner Wars 2.0 with Prime Master Integration, and the Prime Masters use the very same ports as the Titan Masters from Titans Return.

Here are the 5 different classes and their suggested prices (which has increased from Titans Return for a few classes). Please remember that these are Hasbro's suggested prices to retailers based on the average retailer's cost and subsequent markup. They can be higher or lower depending on the retailer.

Prime Master: Approx. Retail Price: $5.99

There will be 12 in total comping out in the line (as far as we have been told) and each one will be a small robot which turns into a symbol representing on of the Primes. Everyone of these small robots have the same size and playability as Titan Masters. They each come in a with a small suit that homages a G1 pretender and which can turn into a weapon. The Prime Masters can also plug into the combiner hands and feet when they are used as armour, and they can also plug into the Matrix found in each leader class figure.

Image

Legends Class: Approx. Retail Price: $9.99

These are very similar to the legends class we got in Titans Return where most have a port to attach a Titan/Prime Master. There is no indication that these will turn into weapons, like some did in Combiner Wars. Their interaction in this line's ecosystem is with the Prime Masters.

Image

Deluxe Class Approx. Retail Price: $19.99

Every Deluxe class toy in this line can turn into an arm or a leg to combine with a voyager torso. Each Deluxe comes with a combiner hand which can plug into its body as some sort of shield or power up.

Image

Voyager Class Approx. Retail Price: $29.99

Every Voyager in this line can turn into a combiner torso to combine with the deluxe arms and legs. They each come with two combiner feet which plug onto their forearms as power gauntlets, as well as an engima of combination.

Image

Leader Class Evolution Approx. Retail Price: $49.99

To our current knowledge, every Leader Class in this line has an evolution gimmick (hence the word's inclusion in the size class name) where a smaller robot combines with parts of his alt mode and turns into a larger robot. Each of these so far are based on actual evolutions that have happened in Transformers fiction, turning a character into his evolved form. Each comes with a matrix which is Titan/Prime Master compatible.

Image

Titan Class Predaking (price yet to be revealed, though $150 price point is assumed)

This toy has yet to be fully revealed but from what we know it will be made of the 5 Predacons, and sport the traditional G1 colours. Each Predacon will all be around the voyager size, much like the previous Constructicons. His interaction in this line's ecosystem is that he can store both a matrix and the enigma of combination (and thus, any Titan/Prime Master)


Wave Breakdown and Time Frame

Hasbro goes by season for product releases, so I will translate that into an approximate time frame to give an idea of when the toys could be seen on shelves.

Wave 1: Between December 2017 and March 2018

Prime Master: Liege Maximo and Skullgrin Decoy Armor, Micronus and Cloudburst Decoy Armor, Vector Prime and Metalhawk Decoy Armor

Legends: Beachcomber, Dinobot Slash, Skrapnel, Windcharger

Deluxe: Autobot Jazz, Dinobot Slug, Dinobot Swoop, Dreadwind

Voyager: Grimlock, Starscream

Leader: Rodimus Prime, Optimus Prime


Wave 2: Between March and June 2018

Prime Master: Alchemist Prime and Submarauder Decoy Armor, Alpha Trion and Landmine Decoy Armor

Legends: Battleslash, Roadtrap, Tailgate

Deluxe: Blackwing, Dinobot Sludge, Dinobot Snarl, Moonracer, Terrorcon Rippersnapper

Voyager: Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr, Elita-1

Leader: Rodimus Unicronus, Optimus Prime


Wave 3: Between June and September 2018

Prime Master: Quintus Prime and Bludgeon Decoy Armor, Megatronus and Bomb-Burst Decoy Armor, Solus Prime and Octopunch Decoy Armor

Legends: Cindersaur, Outback

Deluxe: Terrorcon Blot, Terrorcon Cutthroat, Sinnertwin, Autobot Jazz

Voyager: Inferno, Grimlock

Leader: Optimal Optimus, Rodimus Prime

Wave 4: Between September and December 2018

Deluxe: Firestar
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28024
News Credits: 3138
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:01 pm

Motto: "I wish I could hate you to death."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
So with those assumed prices, and adjusting for the USD to CAD exchange rate, I'll need $847.79 for all the ones I want to buy over the course of the next year. Holy crap.
TheLocalBard! My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/TheLocalBard

Groovy
User avatar
Fires_Of_Inferno
City Commander
Posts: 3130
News Credits: 18
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Edmonton, Alberta. Canada
Alt Mode: Transmetal Insect and Helicopter
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 1
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Randomhero » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:05 pm

Is it even worth putting price points in these? Last knight and TR were first announced 19.99 but I never spent more than 14.99 on a deluxe for either. Walmart still carries all deluxes for that price. Same with voyagers. 22.99-24.99 I never paid $30 for a single voyager. Even at target when people were showing a $30 price on TR voyagers my targets and I have 10 in my city and around it all sold them for 22-24.99
Randomhero
Gestalt
Posts: 2671
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby william-james88 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:24 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Randomhero wrote:Is it even worth putting price points in these? Last knight and TR were first announced 19.99 but I never spent more than 14.99 on a deluxe for either. Walmart still carries all deluxes for that price. Same with voyagers. 22.99-24.99 I never paid $30 for a single voyager. Even at target when people were showing a $30 price on TR voyagers my targets and I have 10 in my city and around it all sold them for 22-24.99

I preffer showing the official info and people being happy that they end up paying less than showing a low price which people may not get if they go to, say, toysrus. Plus we have no clue if Walmart will keep the same prices and not everyone has Walmart (like the 10 million people living in manhattan). Many in the US are stuck ordering online and they charge exactly the prices listed above: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/V ... ails/55418

This still gives the best idea of the possible price for a line that has had 0 retail sightings so far.

Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:So with those assumed prices, and adjusting for the USD to CAD exchange rate, I'll need $847.79 for all the ones I want to buy over the course of the next year. Holy crap.



Then you better hope TRU Canada and their monthly TF sales stick around. It could be 20%-40% less than that.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28024
News Credits: 3138
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Megatron Wolf » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:26 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
really hope walmart keeps their current pricing otherwise i wont be buying any of these, not only can i not justify paying those prices i just cant afford them.
Current TF count: 2042

User avatar
Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
Posts: 4948
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:30 pm
Location: New York
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:45 pm

Randomhero wrote:Is it even worth putting price points in these? Last knight and TR were first announced 19.99 but I never spent more than 14.99 on a deluxe for either. Walmart still carries all deluxes for that price. Same with voyagers. 22.99-24.99 I never paid $30 for a single voyager. Even at target when people were showing a $30 price on TR voyagers my targets and I have 10 in my city and around it all sold them for 22-24.99


Not all Walmarts. I paid $30 for Nitro Zues, so some of them clearly go with what their market can bear.
TF-fan kev777
Gestalt
Posts: 2886
News Credits: 33
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 5:48 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby o.supreme » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:50 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
^Exactly, though the big chains are national, (international even...) prices are largely regional. Also there are so many discounts, sales, coupons, promos etc...if one is patient, you can usually get them for less than MSRP, but listing them at Hasbro's suggested US MSRP (others in different countries know what there MSRP usually is) is what makes the most sense.
I enjoy asking questions, and always have. Please take no personal offense when I do. It's not about justification, is about acquiring knowledge.

I am very much interested in Four of the Botcon 2016 Customization Class toys (Medix, Shattered Glass Ratchet, G2 Ratchet, and Marvel Comic Ratchet), willing to pay fair price, PM if interested in selling.
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5041
News Credits: 29
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby bluecatcinema » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:52 pm

An excellent summary. Thanks.
bluecatcinema
Combiner
Posts: 498
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:06 am

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Wolfman Jake » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:54 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Thanks for the rundown, WJ-88. It's a nice summary of things to come with Power of the Primes. Now, we play the waiting game. At least there's going to be plenty of Takara Legends and Masterpiece releases over the next few months to fill the gap.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
User avatar
Wolfman Jake
City Commander
Posts: 3990
News Credits: 65
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Kurona » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:56 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Man, Windcharger is still a pain to look at. He'd be a perfectly fine figure - if a bit basic, but still pretty cool - if it weren't for that awful head. I'm actually looking forward to the toy-accurate Tailgate because of how bad Windcharger's headsculpt is and how good the rest of the toy looks!
User avatar
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7877
News Credits: 191
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby RiddlerJ » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:04 pm

Who are Battleslash and Roadtrap? The Duocons?

And still no Hubcap on the horizon.
User avatar
RiddlerJ
Godmaster
Posts: 1691
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:29 pm

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:11 pm

RiddlerJ wrote:Who are Battleslash and Roadtrap? The Duocons?


It is assumed that they basically split Battletrap in two and gave each alt mode their own robot that possibly combine together into Battletrap.

All we have to go on is the slides from the leak that shall not be posted here because Hasbro is our friend. And those slides were poor quality placeholders, so all we really have to go on are the names.
TF-fan kev777
Gestalt
Posts: 2886
News Credits: 33
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 5:48 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Rysquad » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:12 pm

I'm more excited about the Prime Masters and Legion Class figures simply because of the Prime Master riding the Alt Mode play pattern. (or basically, the Titan Master gimmick was more fun than the Combiner Wars gimmick for me and my son).
Rysquad
Combiner
Posts: 482
News Credits: 9
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:50 pm

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:14 pm

Kurona wrote:Man, Windcharger is still a pain to look at. He'd be a perfectly fine figure - if a bit basic, but still pretty cool - if it weren't for that awful head. I'm actually looking forward to the toy-accurate Tailgate because of how bad Windcharger's headsculpt is and how good the rest of the toy looks!


For me, it is the face and not the head itself. The overall shape of the head matches the original cartoon pretty well. But that face, I don't even think a mother could love that.
TF-fan kev777
Gestalt
Posts: 2886
News Credits: 33
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 5:48 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby o.supreme » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:24 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Just a slight addendum WJ... ;)

Wave 4: Between end September 2018 and end of December 2018

Deluxe: Novastar (unconfirmed), Blackwing, Dinobot Slug, & Rippersnapper



I know its hardly complete but it was on one slide and has one new bot (unconfirmed) that was not in the other waves.
I enjoy asking questions, and always have. Please take no personal offense when I do. It's not about justification, is about acquiring knowledge.

I am very much interested in Four of the Botcon 2016 Customization Class toys (Medix, Shattered Glass Ratchet, G2 Ratchet, and Marvel Comic Ratchet), willing to pay fair price, PM if interested in selling.
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5041
News Credits: 29
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Buzzsaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
Twincast / Podcast #278:
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Grimlock See pictures !" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Sideswipe & Bumblebee MIX LOT 3’" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS "GRIMLOCK" 20" STOMP & CHOMP FIGURE toy ROBOTS IN DISGUISE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Force Stuntwing & Bumblebee Robots in Disguise" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Jazz LOT (Jazz, Ratchet)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise RID Prowl Hasbro  2000 Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Three-Step Changers Stealthasaurus Rex Grimlock" on EBAY
Buy "Jada Transformers 5: 2016 Camaro "BUMBLEBEE" 1/24 Scale with Collectible Coin!" on EBAY