Transformers Prime "Legacy" Promo Clip

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Promo Clip

Postby lonrac » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:12 am

Motto: "My 'collection' isn't worth bragging about"
Weapon: Photon Pistol
in a word WOAH!!!!!


I almost expected Optimus to make a stupid pop-culture reference (and get mattel fans annoyed)

so how do I get a star sabre for my Prime Prime? (get autobot stickers for amw -01-03)


actually funniest moment was in the teaser, 'Hey Indy 500!! When I'm done with you, you'll need more than a pit crew'
User avatar
lonrac
Fuzor
Posts: 208
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:05 am
Location: Co. Tipperary, Ireland
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 3
Endurance: 2
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Promo Clip

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:47 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
TransFunctional wrote:
Archanubis wrote:Especially since this series' motto is "When we kill a character, they stay dead.


"Unless we bring them back with the power of Dark Energon, then they stay living. Unless they're a zombie, then we only bring them back for one episode. Unless it's a flashback, in which case it's for more than one."
No one's been resurrected in this show. Terrorcons, while being "walking dead", are still dead. And Megatron was just comatose since he wasn't dead to begin with.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26930
News Credits: 197
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Promo Clip

Postby Manterax Prime » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:45 am

Motto: "You honestly believed that The Leige Maximo was Prima's other half? How foolish of you!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
lonrac wrote:in a word WOAH!!!!!


I almost expected Optimus to make a stupid pop-culture reference (and get mattel fans annoyed)

so how do I get a star sabre for my Prime Prime? (get autobot stickers for amw -01-03)


actually funniest moment was in the teaser, 'Hey Indy 500!! When I'm done with you, you'll need more than a pit crew'


I HAVE THE POWER!

also, I want a Prime Alpha Trion figure now. Hey, Takara, are you reading this?
INFINITY! PLEASE!
Hi-Sui-Fu-Do! Bo-Zaba-Byu-Dogon!
User avatar
Manterax Prime
Pretender
Posts: 765
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:44 pm
Watch Manterax Prime on YouTube
Buy from Manterax Prime on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Promo Clip

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:48 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
lonrac wrote:so how do I get a star sabre for my Prime Prime? (get autobot stickers for amw -01-03)
That sword's the Dark Matter Calibur.

Dr. Wu has made a Star Saber based off the Prima design, which this sword was based off of.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26930
News Credits: 197
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Promo Clip

Postby Manterax Prime » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:46 am

Motto: "You honestly believed that The Leige Maximo was Prima's other half? How foolish of you!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
lonrac wrote:so how do I get a star sabre for my Prime Prime? (get autobot stickers for amw -01-03)
That sword's the Dark Matter Calibur.

Dr. Wu has made a Star Saber based off the Prima design, which this sword was based off of.


There's Dr. Wu's Prime sword as Sabrblade said, but I suggest waiting for Mastermind Creations to release their Prominion/Prima/Nova Prime figure if you want a Star Saber that fits a voyager. Dr Wu's version is good, but it goes better with deluxe figures.
INFINITY! PLEASE!
Hi-Sui-Fu-Do! Bo-Zaba-Byu-Dogon!
User avatar
Manterax Prime
Pretender
Posts: 765
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:44 pm
Watch Manterax Prime on YouTube
Buy from Manterax Prime on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Previous

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Fall of Cybertron Autobot BLASTER Complete Voyager FOC Generations - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 12 minutes 42 seconds
LOT LOOSE TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS SLING SABERBACK RAIL SPIKE JRX WEDGE BULLDOZER - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 20 minutes 55 seconds
TRANSFORMERS RID COMBINERS RAIL SPIKE JRX TAKARA RACER UNIVERSE US SELLER FIGURE - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 22 minutes 2 seconds
TRANSFORMERS JRX COMBINERS RAILRACERS SPIKE RAIL MIDNIGHT EXPRESS RAPID RUN LOT - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 22 minutes 2 seconds
LOT TRANSFORMERS FIGURE COMBINER WARS GENERATION MOTORMASTER WASPINATOR BEAST OF - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 23 minutes 52 seconds
LOT TRANSFORMERS FIGURE COMBINER WARS GENERATIONS MOTORMASTER WHEEL JACK DELUXE - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 23 minutes 48 seconds
LOT TRANSFORMERS JRX SPIKE RAIL COMBINER RID TAKARA BULKHEAD BEAST HUNTER OF - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 23 minutes 46 seconds
TRANSFORMERS FIGURE EXCLUSIVE BRUTICUS GENERATION DECEPTICON CONSTRUCTICON - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 23 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #166 - Toy Fair 2017
Twincast / Podcast #166:
"Toy Fair 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, February 21st, 2017
Website Security Test