Transformers Prime "Legacy" Promo Clip

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Promo Clip

Postby lonrac » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:12 am

Motto: "My 'collection' isn't worth bragging about"
Weapon: Photon Pistol
in a word WOAH!!!!!


I almost expected Optimus to make a stupid pop-culture reference (and get mattel fans annoyed)

so how do I get a star sabre for my Prime Prime? (get autobot stickers for amw -01-03)


actually funniest moment was in the teaser, 'Hey Indy 500!! When I'm done with you, you'll need more than a pit crew'
User avatar
lonrac
Fuzor
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:05 am
Location: Co. Tipperary, Ireland
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 3
Endurance: 2
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Promo Clip

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:47 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
TransFunctional wrote:
Archanubis wrote:Especially since this series' motto is "When we kill a character, they stay dead.


"Unless we bring them back with the power of Dark Energon, then they stay living. Unless they're a zombie, then we only bring them back for one episode. Unless it's a flashback, in which case it's for more than one."
No one's been resurrected in this show. Terrorcons, while being "walking dead", are still dead. And Megatron was just comatose since he wasn't dead to begin with.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28732
News Credits: 223
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Promo Clip

Postby Manterax Prime » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:45 am

Motto: "You honestly believed that The Leige Maximo was Prima's other half? How foolish of you!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
lonrac wrote:in a word WOAH!!!!!


I almost expected Optimus to make a stupid pop-culture reference (and get mattel fans annoyed)

so how do I get a star sabre for my Prime Prime? (get autobot stickers for amw -01-03)


actually funniest moment was in the teaser, 'Hey Indy 500!! When I'm done with you, you'll need more than a pit crew'


I HAVE THE POWER!

also, I want a Prime Alpha Trion figure now. Hey, Takara, are you reading this?
INFINITY! PLEASE!
Hi-Sui-Fu-Do! Bo-Zaba-Byu-Dogon!
User avatar
Manterax Prime
Pretender
Posts: 776
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:44 pm
Watch Manterax Prime on YouTube
Buy from Manterax Prime on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Promo Clip

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:48 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
lonrac wrote:so how do I get a star sabre for my Prime Prime? (get autobot stickers for amw -01-03)
That sword's the Dark Matter Calibur.

Dr. Wu has made a Star Saber based off the Prima design, which this sword was based off of.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28732
News Credits: 223
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Promo Clip

Postby Manterax Prime » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:46 am

Motto: "You honestly believed that The Leige Maximo was Prima's other half? How foolish of you!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
lonrac wrote:so how do I get a star sabre for my Prime Prime? (get autobot stickers for amw -01-03)
That sword's the Dark Matter Calibur.

Dr. Wu has made a Star Saber based off the Prima design, which this sword was based off of.


There's Dr. Wu's Prime sword as Sabrblade said, but I suggest waiting for Mastermind Creations to release their Prominion/Prima/Nova Prime figure if you want a Star Saber that fits a voyager. Dr Wu's version is good, but it goes better with deluxe figures.
INFINITY! PLEASE!
Hi-Sui-Fu-Do! Bo-Zaba-Byu-Dogon!
User avatar
Manterax Prime
Pretender
Posts: 776
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:44 pm
Watch Manterax Prime on YouTube
Buy from Manterax Prime on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Previous

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Armada Galvatron with Mini-Con Clench New Factory Sealed 2002 - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 27 minutes 19 seconds
Vintage Hasbro G1 Transformers SHOCKWAVE w/ FISTFIGHT & Decoder - Complete! - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 28 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers Reformatted Mastermind Creations R-14 Commotus Turmoil - Time Remaining: 23 days 14 hours 30 minutes 1 second
Transformers Generations - Optimus Prime TG-01 - Takara Tomy - Fall of Cybertron - Time Remaining: 4 days 13 hours 32 minutes 32 seconds
Perfect Effect PE-10X Shadow Bat Transformers  FREE SHIPPING - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 36 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers Dark of the Moon Voyager Megatron Shockwave loose action figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 36 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers Universe DROPSHOT New Voyager Class - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 37 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Robots In Disguise Ultra Magnus Complete RID 2001 Leader - Time Remaining: 8 days 2 hours 42 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017
Twincast / Podcast #186:
"NYCC 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, October 16th, 2017
Website Security Test