Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 5 "Operation Bumblebee - Part 2"

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 5 "Operation Bumblebee - Part 2"

Postby El Duque » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:32 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Zap2it have updated their Transformers Prime season two listing with the title and description for episode five, "Operation Bumblebee - Part 2":

Bumblebee discovers that MECH and Starscream are responsible for his troubles; Ratchet confronts demons from his Cybertronian past.


The episode is scheduled to air on March 17th, 2012.

Image
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9922
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 5 "Operation Bumblebee - Part 2"

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:53 am

Motto: "Roll out!"
Ratchet confronts demons from his Cybertronian past


Lockdown, anyone?
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 5 "Operation Bumblebee - Part 2"

Postby Autobot Megatron » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:41 am

Motto: "That's just prime..."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Well, Lockdown's sure what it sounds like. Probably will have to do with Dreadwing, though. I just have a strange feeling Ratchet might have experimented on Dreadwing or something.
Autobot Megatron
Like Nemisis Prime, but cooler.
User avatar
Autobot Megatron
Fuzor
Posts: 292
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:05 pm
Location: Uh, I'm right here, aren't I?

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 5 "Operation Bumblebee - Part 2"

Postby SirSoundwaveIV » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:52 am

Motto: "Wreck And Rock"
Weapon: Double-Barrelled Air-Compressor Cannon
Could be his failure to ever completely fix up Bumblebee (presuming he was the one that repaired him after whatever happened)
SirSoundwaveIV
Minibot
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:47 pm
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 5 "Operation Bumblebee - Part 2"

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:41 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Come on, guys. Lockdown? Don't you think that would be too much of ripoff of Animated? What this show needs is more originality, not to keep repeating what previous series have already done.

SirSoundwaveIV wrote:Could be his failure to ever completely fix up Bumblebee (presuming he was the one that repaired him after whatever happened)
I like this. His being unable to fix Bumblebee's voice would have probably hit him pretty hard, what with him being a field medic and unable to heal his friend's wounds. Such would add an extra layer to their relationship and would make for great characterization and drama.

Something I wish they would do, but most likely probably won't do, is use the WFC/FOC character designs for the flashbacks in these two episodes.

Though, here's something to think about. We may finally get to see what the AllSpark looks like in these two episodes. :-B
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26910
News Credits: 196
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 5 "Operation Bumblebee - Part 2"

Postby prowl123 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:26 pm

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
...and then there's a hiatus.
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 5 "Operation Bumblebee - Part 2"

Postby Zequem » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:23 pm

Motto: ""Run, Bunny, run!""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Somehow I'm more excited about this rather than Orion Pax -arc. Glad to see that Bumblebee and Ratchet are getting some spotlight, and hopefully it won't stop here. :D What I really hope is that Bumblebee regains his voice, at least to a certain extent. I would be fine with the way he talked in Exiles, though I'm pretty sure it's either on or off, not in the between. That is, if he even is alive after these episodes. What a shock that would be. :lol:
Zequem
Micromaster
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:10 am
Location: Finland

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 5 "Operation Bumblebee - Part 2"

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:29 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Zequem wrote:Somehow I'm more excited about this rather than Orion Pax -arc. Glad to see that Bumblebee and Ratchet are getting some spotlight, and hopefully it won't stop here. :D What I really hope is that Bumblebee regains his voice, at least to a certain extent. I would be fine with the way he talked in Exiles, though I'm pretty sure it's either on or off, not in the between. That is, if he even is alive after these episodes. What a shock that would be. :lol:
I don't think Hasbro would let them kill off their BB moneymaker. ;)
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26910
News Credits: 196
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9


Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers legends LG40 ASTROTRAIN Takara Tomy - Time Remaining: 1 day 11 hours 53 minutes 1 second
Transformers legends LG36 Soundwave Japan Import - Time Remaining: 1 day 9 hours 4 minutes 3 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Movie Advanced Series HOUND Army Camo Ver. Limited MISB - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 7 minutes 34 seconds
JAPAN RARE Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-32 CHROMEDOME Action Figure MISB - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 14 seconds
JAPAN RARE Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW06 Grand Galvatron In stock - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 24 seconds
Transformers 4 Age of Extinction GALVATRON & HOUND Voyager Class Generations AOE - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 16 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Botcon 2015 Attendee Exclusive Sargent Hound G2 New - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 35 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Hasbro Titans Return Deluxe Class HIGHBROW in Stock - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 50 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #166 - Toy Fair 2017
Twincast / Podcast #166:
"Toy Fair 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, February 21st, 2017
Website Security Test