Transformers Prime: The Game Wii U Trailer

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: Transformers Prime: The Game Wii U Trailer

Postby Sodan-1 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:39 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
Almost makes me want a Wii U. I'm pretty sure it'll be gash though. All tie-ins are.
Sodan-1
Gestalt
Posts: 2305
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:35 am
Location: Right where you'd least expect me to be.

Re: Transformers Prime: The Game Wii U Trailer

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:06 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Now that we see that Airachnid is in this game, it's gotta take place at least before "Armada". If the Insecticons are her minions the game, it could be squeezed in somewhere between "Crossfire" and "Armada". Like, maybe during Fowler's interrogation in "Grill".

But, if they aren't her minions and work for Megatron instead, then there's just no fitting this game anywhere into season 2 of the show.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 27643
News Credits: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime: The Game Wii U Trailer

Postby starscreamprime1010 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:44 am

Motto: ""You may lose your faith in us, but never in yourselves..""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
After playing the game for a few hours last night, I can say I am almost positive there is no squeezing this in anywhere. The biggest problem here is Starscream and Airachnid and Insecticons all being with the Decepticons. Also,Dreadwing isnt helping the continuity either. I know quite a bit about Prime, and I cant figure out for the life of me where this game would fit. I would say it could possibly take place after the season is over but, well...dreadwing :/
"Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate."
starscreamprime1010
Minibot
Posts: 120
News Credits: 5
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 12:50 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 3
Endurance: 4
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime: The Game Wii U Trailer

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:59 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
starscreamprime1010 wrote:After playing the game for a few hours last night, I can say I am almost positive there is no squeezing this in anywhere. The biggest problem here is Starscream and Airachnid and Insecticons all being with the Decepticons. Also,Dreadwing isnt helping the continuity either. I know quite a bit about Prime, and I cant figure out for the life of me where this game would fit. I would say it could possibly take place after the season is over but, well...dreadwing :/
Well, if Starscream, Airachnid, Dreadwing, and the Insecticons are all serving under Megatron together at the same time in this game, then... yeah, there's no placing this game anywhere in the show.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 27643
News Credits: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime: The Game Wii U Trailer

Postby starscreamprime1010 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:16 am

Motto: ""You may lose your faith in us, but never in yourselves..""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:
starscreamprime1010 wrote:After playing the game for a few hours last night, I can say I am almost positive there is no squeezing this in anywhere. The biggest problem here is Starscream and Airachnid and Insecticons all being with the Decepticons. Also,Dreadwing isnt helping the continuity either. I know quite a bit about Prime, and I cant figure out for the life of me where this game would fit. I would say it could possibly take place after the season is over but, well...dreadwing :/
Well, if Starscream, Airachnid, Dreadwing, and the Insecticons are all serving under Megatron together at the same time in this game, then... yeah, there's no placing this game anywhere in the show.


Unfortunately its true. I still cant find where it could possibly go. Im rather impressed by the game otherwise. :) im genuinely having a great time playing it!
"Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate."
starscreamprime1010
Minibot
Posts: 120
News Credits: 5
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 12:50 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 3
Endurance: 4
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime: The Game Wii U Trailer

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:21 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
starscreamprime1010 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
starscreamprime1010 wrote:After playing the game for a few hours last night, I can say I am almost positive there is no squeezing this in anywhere. The biggest problem here is Starscream and Airachnid and Insecticons all being with the Decepticons. Also,Dreadwing isnt helping the continuity either. I know quite a bit about Prime, and I cant figure out for the life of me where this game would fit. I would say it could possibly take place after the season is over but, well...dreadwing :/
Well, if Starscream, Airachnid, Dreadwing, and the Insecticons are all serving under Megatron together at the same time in this game, then... yeah, there's no placing this game anywhere in the show.


Unfortunately its true. I still cant find where it could possibly go. Im rather impressed by the game otherwise. :) im genuinely having a great time playing it!
Then again...

Thinking more about whta Hasbro said about this game, their words could have mant more than one thing. Instead of them meaning it could take place during season 2, they might have meant it could take place instead of season 2. Like, if Starscream were to have returned to the Cons earlier before Airachnid left.

Though, is Breakdown in the game, yes or no?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 27643
News Credits: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime: The Game Wii U Trailer

Postby starscreamprime1010 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:40 am

Motto: ""You may lose your faith in us, but never in yourselves..""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:
starscreamprime1010 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
starscreamprime1010 wrote:After playing the game for a few hours last night, I can say I am almost positive there is no squeezing this in anywhere. The biggest problem here is Starscream and Airachnid and Insecticons all being with the Decepticons. Also,Dreadwing isnt helping the continuity either. I know quite a bit about Prime, and I cant figure out for the life of me where this game would fit. I would say it could possibly take place after the season is over but, well...dreadwing :/
Well, if Starscream, Airachnid, Dreadwing, and the Insecticons are all serving under Megatron together at the same time in this game, then... yeah, there's no placing this game anywhere in the show.


Unfortunately its true. I still cant find where it could possibly go. Im rather impressed by the game otherwise. :) im genuinely having a great time playing it!
Then again...

Thinking more about whta Hasbro said about this game, their words could have mant more than one thing. Instead of them meaning it could take place during season 2, they might have meant it could take place instead of season 2. Like, if Starscream were to have returned to the Cons earlier before Airachnid left.

Though, is Breakdown in the game, yes or no?


Not that ive seen of yet :( and im a good way into the game. Everyones there but Breakdown. I think if BD was in it he would go up againts ol' Bulkhead, but that right belongs to starscream. Btw, the story feels just like an episode. I got the 3DS version and all voice actors are there and its great!
"Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate."
starscreamprime1010
Minibot
Posts: 120
News Credits: 5
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 12:50 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 3
Endurance: 4
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8


Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Silverbolt New In Box - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 9 minutes 48 seconds
Mega Steel Ttransformers Autobot Blaster/Buster,Special Price! - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 12 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers Kreon 4-Pack Universal Studios Exclusive Evac Optimus Megatron + - Time Remaining: 8 days 4 hours 18 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers SHOCKWAVE 8" Vinyl Action Figure THE LOYAL SUBJECTS NIB - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 22 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Generations FOC Soundwave Fall For Cybertron - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 22 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers Generations Legends Class Combiner Wars-SHOCKWAVE - Time Remaining: 3 days 10 hours 25 minutes 4 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS ARMADA POWERLINX OPTIMUS PRIME & CORONA SPARKPLUG MINI-CON!! - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 26 minutes 34 seconds
2002 Takara G1 Transformers Mega SCF PVC Optimus Prime TV Version Diaclone NY - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 36 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #174 - Autobot Jedi Newtypes
Twincast / Podcast #174:
"Autobot Jedi Newtypes"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, May 8th, 2017
Website Security Test