Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby LeAwesome1 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:23 am

Weapon: Air Rifle
Just a quick question because I don't feel like I've seen the answer anywhere, is SS Cogman still a headmaster?
LeAwesome1
Minibot
Posts: 143
News Credits: 4
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:49 am
Alt Mode: SR-17 Blackbird
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:29 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
LeAwesome1 wrote:Just a quick question because I don't feel like I've seen the answer anywhere, is SS Cogman still a headmaster?
The mold can't transform without removing its head, so... ;)
Last edited by Sabrblade on Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 31328
News Credits: 290
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:25 am

Sabrblade wrote:
LeAwesome1 wrote:Just a quick question because I don't feel like I've seen the answer anywhere, is SS Cogman still a headmaster?
The mold can't transform with removing its head, so... ;)
The non-condescending answer is yes.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
Image
..............."The body, THE BODY, THE BODY!!!" - Mickey, Rocky II

My fanfics:
disaster-transport--p1927519.php#p1927519
the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021
stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 10769
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:26 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
LeAwesome1 wrote:Just a quick question because I don't feel like I've seen the answer anywhere, is SS Cogman still a headmaster?
The mold can't transform with removing its head, so... ;)
The non-condescending answer is yes.
Playfulness is condescending now?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 31328
News Credits: 290
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:31 am

Sabrblade wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
LeAwesome1 wrote:Just a quick question because I don't feel like I've seen the answer anywhere, is SS Cogman still a headmaster?
The mold can't transform with removing its head, so... ;)
The non-condescending answer is yes.
Playfulness is condescending now?
That wasn't playful. That read like all it was missing from the end of the sentence was "...you idiot." And the sentence wasn't even correct. The mold can't transform without removing its head.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
Image
..............."The body, THE BODY, THE BODY!!!" - Mickey, Rocky II

My fanfics:
disaster-transport--p1927519.php#p1927519
the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021
stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 10769
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:20 am

Motto: "It doesn't matter which universe or timeline you’re from. If you’re dedicated to defending it, you’re on my side."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
LeAwesome1 wrote:Just a quick question because I don't feel like I've seen the answer anywhere, is SS Cogman still a headmaster?


Yep ;)
User avatar
Nathaniel Prime
News Moderator
Posts: 722
News Credits: 30
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:51 am
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tank
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby Black Hat » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:45 am

Motto: "I am not entertained!"
Weapon: Double Barreled Multi-Purpose Launcher
Found this photo of Rampage that's basically convinced me on him. He looks so cool.
Image
...Damn, between this, deluxe ROTF Rampage and BW Rampage that'll be THREE figures called Rampage I'll own. What's wrong with me? :HEADHURTS:
User avatar
Black Hat
Faction Commander
Posts: 4711
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am
Location: 199X
Alt Mode: BAC TSR-2
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Rank: ???
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:52 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Black Hat wrote:Found this photo of Rampage that's basically convinced me on him. He looks so cool.
Image
...Damn, between this, deluxe ROTF Rampage and BW Rampage that'll be THREE figures called Rampage I'll own. What's wrong with me? :HEADHURTS:

Sound's right to me, not your fault great figures are drawn towards that most awesome of names 8-)
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7274
News Credits: 170
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby Black Hat » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:35 pm

Motto: "I am not entertained!"
Weapon: Double Barreled Multi-Purpose Launcher
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Black Hat wrote:Found this photo of Rampage that's basically convinced me on him. He looks so cool.
Image
...Damn, between this, deluxe ROTF Rampage and BW Rampage that'll be THREE figures called Rampage I'll own. What's wrong with me? :HEADHURTS:

Sound's right to me, not your fault great figures are drawn towards that most awesome of names 8-)

Touche, my friend. :lol:
User avatar
Black Hat
Faction Commander
Posts: 4711
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am
Location: 199X
Alt Mode: BAC TSR-2
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Rank: ???
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:35 pm

Motto: ""I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.""
Weapon: Electron Gun
So, question for those collecting the Constructicons. Do you plan on displaying them in individual mode, or combined mode? I'm kinda torn. And just to cut it off, no. Buying two of each figure isn't possible for me. :P
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

My reviews of Transformers G1, one episode at a time. Stop by for a spell!
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Posts: 4074
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:08 pm

Motto: "It doesn't matter which universe or timeline you’re from. If you’re dedicated to defending it, you’re on my side."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:So, question for those collecting the Constructicons. Do you plan on displaying them in individual mode, or combined mode? I'm kinda torn. And just to cut it off, no. Buying two of each figure isn't possible for me. :P


Wanna hear my plan? I just buy them, transform them a couple times, pose 'em, then combine them, pose Devastator, decombine him, and restart the process :lol:

Never got bored this way ;)
User avatar
Nathaniel Prime
News Moderator
Posts: 722
News Credits: 30
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:51 am
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tank
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:49 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:So, question for those collecting the Constructicons. Do you plan on displaying them in individual mode, or combined mode? I'm kinda torn. And just to cut it off, no. Buying two of each figure isn't possible for me. :P

Unclear yet, they may alternate between robot modes and Devastator mode on the shelf. I have the old Giant, so I have a permanently combined one, but we'll have to see how great this one is in combined mode
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 15537
News Credits: 1329
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:16 pm

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
So I’ve finally got my hands on SS WWII Bee, Thundercracker, and DOTM Megatron! WWII Bee is the only one I’ve opened so far, and he’s pretty cool! He does have some issues (particularly with balancing and tabbing together in alt. mode), but the sculpting especially for the head and abdomen is awesome. I also really like that they used a darker metallic gray for the paint apps, it looks much better than the silver used on the other SS Bees. I just think it’s super cool that we got a WWII Transformer (extra points for it being movie Bumblebee!), but it does make me wish that WWII “Operation: Skyfire” movie had panned out, that would’ve been really cool.
520FD5BD-BB47-4B9A-A815-D66519DCBABC.jpeg

(Man, that head sculpt on WWII Bee is spot-on)

Also, I’d recommend everyone keep an eye on Amazon - I bought DOTM Megatron at full price from target on Monday, and on Tuesday he showed up on amazon for $33. He sold out fast and hasn’t returned to that price, but I’m wondering if any of the other figures will drop in price.
The Beekeeper of Seibertron
User avatar
EvasionModeBumblebee
Combiner
Posts: 472
News Credits: 10
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm
Location: Yavin IV
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:59 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
This just in. TakaraTomy's instructions for their release of Studio Series Jetfire are more complete than Hasbro's, as they include steps for how to make Jetpower Optimus's megacannon, and indicate storage on Jetfire for the extra Optimus abs piece.

Plus, it shows more steps for combining Optimus with Jetfire, such as showing the unfolding of two tabs that the backpack connects to, which the Hasbro instructions apparently don't include.

Though, the storage of Optimus's gun under one of Jetfire's wings (the one opposite to the wing that stores Jetfire's axe) is still not mentioned.

https://tf.takaratomy.co.jp/wpadmin/wp-content/themes/tf/img/products/tf_ss/item_tf_ss-26_manual.pdf
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 31328
News Credits: 290
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:11 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
Sabrblade wrote:This just in. TakaraTomy's instructions for their release of Studio Series Jetfire are more complete than Hasbro's, as they include steps for how to make Jetpower Optimus's megacannon, and indicate storage on Jetfire for the extra Optimus abs piece.

Plus, it shows more steps for combining Optimus with Jetfire, such as showing the unfolding of two tabs that the backpack connects to, which the Hasbro instructions apparently don't include.

Though, the storage of Optimus's gun under one of Jetfire's wings (the one opposite to the wing that stores Jetfire's axe) is still not mentioned.

https://tf.takaratomy.co.jp/wpadmin/wp-content/themes/tf/img/products/tf_ss/item_tf_ss-26_manual.pdf

Good to know that the extra ab section can be stored on Jetfire. Honestly one of my biggest worries was that I might lose an ab section for DOTM Prime. Though, I still wonder why Jetfire is the one that came with the extra ab section and not DOTM Prime :-?
Sentinel_Primal
Vehicon
Posts: 306
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:03 pm
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:47 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
LeAwesome1 wrote:Just a quick question because I don't feel like I've seen the answer anywhere, is SS Cogman still a headmaster?


Yup, and I'll have a review coming soon showing off both versions of the figure.
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5678
News Credits: 194
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:35 pm

Motto: "CAN YOU SEE ME NOW, FATHER?"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:This just in. TakaraTomy's instructions for their release of Studio Series Jetfire are more complete than Hasbro's, as they include steps for how to make Jetpower Optimus's megacannon, and indicate storage on Jetfire for the extra Optimus abs piece.

Plus, it shows more steps for combining Optimus with Jetfire, such as showing the unfolding of two tabs that the backpack connects to, which the Hasbro instructions apparently don't include.

Though, the storage of Optimus's gun under one of Jetfire's wings (the one opposite to the wing that stores Jetfire's axe) is still not mentioned.

https://tf.takaratomy.co.jp/wpadmin/wp-content/themes/tf/img/products/tf_ss/item_tf_ss-26_manual.pdf

Good to know that the extra ab section can be stored on Jetfire. Honestly one of my biggest worries was that I might lose an ab section for DOTM Prime. Though, I still wonder why Jetfire is the one that came with the extra ab section and not DOTM Prime :-?

Maybe they’d already reached the parts budget on DOTM Prime, and were able to slip it into Jetfire?
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Posts: 2513
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Northern Lower Michigan
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:12 am

Weapon: Twin Swords
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:This just in. TakaraTomy's instructions for their release of Studio Series Jetfire are more complete than Hasbro's, as they include steps for how to make Jetpower Optimus's megacannon, and indicate storage on Jetfire for the extra Optimus abs piece.

Plus, it shows more steps for combining Optimus with Jetfire, such as showing the unfolding of two tabs that the backpack connects to, which the Hasbro instructions apparently don't include.

Though, the storage of Optimus's gun under one of Jetfire's wings (the one opposite to the wing that stores Jetfire's axe) is still not mentioned.

https://tf.takaratomy.co.jp/wpadmin/wp-content/themes/tf/img/products/tf_ss/item_tf_ss-26_manual.pdf

Good to know that the extra ab section can be stored on Jetfire. Honestly one of my biggest worries was that I might lose an ab section for DOTM Prime. Though, I still wonder why Jetfire is the one that came with the extra ab section and not DOTM Prime :-?

Maybe they’d already reached the parts budget on DOTM Prime, and were able to slip it into Jetfire?

Maybe, but I'd be surprised if the parts count between Leader and Voyager was that small. Especially after seeing how many panels Jetfire has. I realized when I checked out the Target on my way home that their reason is probably just "Oh, if they're getting Jetfire, they're probably getting Prime, but if they're getting Prime, there's no guarentee they'll get Jetfire so why include an extra part for Jetfire?"
Sentinel_Primal
Vehicon
Posts: 306
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:03 pm
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby SGMLordMirage » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:27 pm

Motto: "In my book: Treat as hostile here and now, apologize later!"
Weapon: Air-To-Ground Missiles
Me and the wife went up north here in Virginia around Alexandria area, got lucky and found SS 38 OP (Bumblebee Movie) at a Target. Stopped by two Walmarts, one had nothing but the other interesting enough had two SS Rampage.
Anyways, finally happy to have OP.

SGM
Attachments
3FC881B9-0F46-4C6B-8E99-C1E3B3482720.jpeg
53EE93D1-A9D6-4478-BA5A-522657F6728E.jpeg
User avatar
SGMLordMirage
Minibot
Posts: 141
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:31 pm
Location: Ft. Lee, VA
Buy from SGMLordMirage on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 6

Takara Tomy Transformers Studio Series Jetfire Directions Show Combination with Optimus Prime

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:51 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
While we have lost the different paint operations and character interpretations that Takara Tomy used to give us in the generations lines, prior to the brand unity goal, we do have new information that shows that Takara is still doing a few things different from their Hasbro counterpart.

Thanks to Seibertronian Sabrblade Takara has posted their Instructions for Studio Series Jetfire, and it appears as though there have been some extra parts added to said instructions. The main things to note are the addition of a section showing how to transform Jetfire's torso, arms, and head into the big cannon his combined form with Optimus Prime wields, as well as the addition of a section showing that you can store the Optimus Prime ab section that Jetfire comes with on his back, which is something that so far, no one has reported doing.

Before now, people could only guess how Jetfire formed the gun, but now we have some official instructions to show us how.

Check out the directions by following the link above, and let us know if this helps you form your Powered up Optimus Prime below!
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 15537
News Credits: 1329
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby Ironhidensh » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:00 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Okay, so I haven't done one of these in quite a while, but check out some pics of SS 38 Bumblebee Prime and a few of his friends.


I tell ya, I just can't get over how good this figure is. In fact, I honestly feel he only has one real flaw:

Image

That big ass hole in the back of his truck mode is glaring, but ultimately forgivable. Also, unlike the previous two SS Prime's, he has a much cleaner side view:

Image

Here we can see the three SS diorama backgrounds:

Image

Individual shots:

Image

Image

Image

Bot modes, showing how much better than siege they are:

Image

Image

Weapons:

Image

Vehicle modes:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Vehicle mode weapon storage (there may be other ways to do this on these figures, but I'm too tired to look it up):

Image

The movie guys decide they have had enough of Siege's crap:

Image

And they teach him a lesson:

Image



I know a lot of original bayverse fans don't like this version of movie Prime from the Bumblebee movie, but for me, this is everything I've ever wanted in a movie Prime. I don't think I can state enough how much I love it and how awesome it is. Hope you enjoyed another round of my highly amateurish and slightly buzzed photo sessions.
Photobucket can die now.

Image

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
User avatar
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
Posts: 4340
News Credits: 22
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby SGMLordMirage » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:12 pm

Motto: "In my book: Treat as hostile here and now, apologize later!"
Weapon: Air-To-Ground Missiles
Love the photo comparisons, I truly love the Siege OP and the SS 38 OP for sure.

SGM
User avatar
SGMLordMirage
Minibot
Posts: 141
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:31 pm
Location: Ft. Lee, VA
Buy from SGMLordMirage on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby MadProject » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:48 pm

Weapon: Sword
If I'm not wrong, I saw in a couple of reviews that you can storage the gun of Bee movie Optimus between the legs under the truck mode, filling the gap
User avatar
MadProject
Minibot
Posts: 141
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:30 am
Location: Italy
Alt Mode: Armored truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby blackeyedprime » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:50 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
The primes in unison "1,2,3,4, I declare an arm kibble war!"

Not sharing the love of siege prime but will have to wait and see on SS38 in hand.
blackeyedprime
Combiner
Posts: 484
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:14 am
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby DecepticonFinishline » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:02 pm

Motto: "Can you change the radio to KZUM, please?"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:While we have lost the different paint operations and character interpretations that Takara Tomy used to give us in the generations lines, prior to the brand unity goal, we do have new information that shows that Takara is still doing a few things different from their Hasbro counterpart.

Thanks to Seibertronian Sabrblade Takara has posted their Instructions for Studio Series Jetfire, and it appears as though there have been some extra parts added to said instructions. The main things to note are the addition of a section showing how to transform Jetfire's torso, arms, and head into the big cannon his combined form with Optimus Prime wields, as well as the addition of a section showing that you can store the Optimus Prime ab section that Jetfire comes with on his back, which is something that so far, no one has reported doing.

Before now, people could only guess how Jetfire formed the gun, but now we have some official instructions to show us how.

Check out the directions by following the link above, and let us know if this helps you form your Powered up Optimus Prime below!


I have a pretty BIG question as someone that's always 'physical copy'-whenever possible. Is anyone cataloging and preserving all of these Digital pieces of Transformers data? Like Instructions, the Siege secret stuff? The RiD scanning thingy?
THINGS I WILL NEVER "GET OVER":
- Misassembly of TFCC Bludgeon, G2 Onslaught and Pyra Magna
- Siege Chromia's lack of combiner port
User avatar
DecepticonFinishline
Targetmaster
Posts: 662
News Credits: 7
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:49 pm
Alt Mode: Taxi cab
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Rank: 1
Courage: 4
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Air Raid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #225 - The Overexposure of Bumblebee
Twincast / Podcast #225:
"The Overexposure of Bumblebee"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 16th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Titans return Trypticon Transformers generations brand new" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Trilogy Cog Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage 1986 G1 Transformers Trypticon Brunt Tank Original Part(s) Works!" on EBAY
Buy "1980’s Hasbro Transformers G1 Sinnertwin and Warpath Tank plus Bonus NR" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Brunt - NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Wreck-Gar, Junkheap, and Junk-Armor-01w" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes CINDERSAUR Decepticon 2017 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes BATTLESLASH Decepticon 2017 Hasbro" on EBAY