Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:12 pm

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
I’ve thought about painted windows on future Bumblebees - that would fix the multiple shades of yellow issue that movie Bumblebees have had since. . . Well, always. The yellow paint never quite matches up with the yellow plastic.
The Beekeeper of Seibertron
User avatar
EvasionModeBumblebee
Targetmaster
Posts: 657
News Credits: 15
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm
Location: Yavin IV
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby blackeyedprime » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:29 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Hellscream9999 wrote:
carytheone wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:One of the constructicons' strengths - for me - is proving thst you can paint windows and have it look good, besides, you're right, there are few mainline figures that have clear windows that don't have junk in them, so it defeats the purpose and potentially ruins the figure :HEADHURTS:
Siege Ironhide comes immediately to mind. That metallic blue used on the Constructicons looks outstanding. I've admired it on both Scrapmetal and Hightower and wouldn't mind it used on every figure, except for the ones where red, purple, black or some other color would make more sense or look better.

It looks amazing on mixmaster ;)^


Yet the orig mixmaster (G1 colors is the only one I've had) looks so much better for having the cthru windows and clear plastic for the headlights.
blackeyedprime
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 935
News Credits: 7
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:14 am
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby carytheone » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:42 pm

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
blackeyedprime wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
carytheone wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:One of the constructicons' strengths - for me - is proving thst you can paint windows and have it look good, besides, you're right, there are few mainline figures that have clear windows that don't have junk in them, so it defeats the purpose and potentially ruins the figure :HEADHURTS:
Siege Ironhide comes immediately to mind. That metallic blue used on the Constructicons looks outstanding. I've admired it on both Scrapmetal and Hightower and wouldn't mind it used on every figure, except for the ones where red, purple, black or some other color would make more sense or look better.
It looks amazing on mixmaster ;)^
Yet the orig mixmaster (G1 colors is the only one I've had) looks so much better for having the cthru windows and clear plastic for the headlights.
I'm curious, are the clear parts on that figure separate parts?
• but that's just my opinion • :BLACKEYE:
Image
•    Collection & Photos     •
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9218
News Credits: 131
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: Satellite of Love
Alt Mode: Rocket Number 9
Intelligence: N/A

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:49 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Soundwave Superior.

Everything else Inferior.

This is an awesome figure, I am so glad I waited 9 years for him, it was worth it. This is a great beefy bot with some great silver paint

Image
Image
Image
Image
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 17775
News Credits: 1479
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby carytheone » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:14 pm

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Soundwave Superior.

Everything else Inferior.
So has your ranking of silver Studio Series car bots changed?
• but that's just my opinion • :BLACKEYE:
Image
•    Collection & Photos     •
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9218
News Credits: 131
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: Satellite of Love
Alt Mode: Rocket Number 9
Intelligence: N/A

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:15 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
carytheone wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Soundwave Superior.

Everything else Inferior.
So has your ranking of silver Studio Series car bots changed?

Nope, Jazz remains on top.

but Soundwave is really good, and it is something he would say
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 17775
News Credits: 1479
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby carytheone » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:18 pm

Motto: "shelf space may be fleeting, but plastic is forever"
Weapon: No Weapon
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
carytheone wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Soundwave Superior.

Everything else Inferior.
So has your ranking of silver Studio Series car bots changed?
Nope, Jazz remains on top.

but Soundwave is really good, and it is something he would say
Hahaha, I thought maybe he got to ya. It's a cool mold for sure. Mine haven't migrated to the shrine yet and is still camped out on my desk.
• but that's just my opinion • :BLACKEYE:
Image
•    Collection & Photos     •
User avatar
carytheone
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9218
News Credits: 131
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: Satellite of Love
Alt Mode: Rocket Number 9
Intelligence: N/A

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:20 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
carytheone wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
carytheone wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Soundwave Superior.

Everything else Inferior.
So has your ranking of silver Studio Series car bots changed?
Nope, Jazz remains on top.

but Soundwave is really good, and it is something he would say
Hahaha, I thought maybe he got to ya. It's a cool mold for sure. Mine haven't migrated to the shrine yet and is still camped out on my desk.

Jazz is and will continue to remain my favorite, i love that figure so very much
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 17775
News Credits: 1479
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:50 pm

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Great Soundwave pics! Can't wait to get one and add one more to the DOTM Decepticon cast.

I am kinda wishing I had picked up an ROTF Starscream, but the lighter base color was offputting (It does still look alright, though). If Studio Series goes on for long enough, I'd like to see a DOTM Starscream with a dark gray base color (along the lines of the HFTD Leader) and the arm-mounted gatling gun/missiles to complete the Starscream arsenal.
The Beekeeper of Seibertron
User avatar
EvasionModeBumblebee
Targetmaster
Posts: 657
News Credits: 15
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm
Location: Yavin IV
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:01 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:Great Soundwave pics! Can't wait to get one and add one more to the DOTM Decepticon cast.

I am kinda wishing I had picked up an ROTF Starscream, but the lighter base color was offputting (It does still look alright, though). If Studio Series goes on for long enough, I'd like to see a DOTM Starscream with a dark gray base color (along the lines of the HFTD Leader) and the arm-mounted gatling gun/missiles to complete the Starscream arsenal.

I passed on the first Starscream because I wanted that saw. My movie Starscream collection is very undersized, consisting of just his original voyager and his SS self, but I am content.

I hope we get the MPM Starscream, and that he comes with the missiles, gun, and saw
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 17775
News Credits: 1479
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby Ultra Markus » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:22 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: Laser Rifle
i think its an improvment over this
Transformed-Movie-Devastator-Constructicons-100-Complete-7-Robot-Figures-KO.jpg_q50.jpg

or this
71iSudsxe4L._SL1351_.jpg
User avatar
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Posts: 2112
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:48 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby EvasionModeBumblebee » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:02 pm

Motto: "Are you telling me you could've been a Camaro this whole time?!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I hope we get the MPM Starscream, and that he comes with the missiles, gun, and saw

Absolutely! Hopefully future MPMs keep up Jazz and Megatron’s trend of more accessories. As awesome as MPM-3 Bumblebee is, he really should’ve come with his shoulder rocket launchers and I’m still surprised Barricade didn’t come with Frenzy, even as a static figure like the Sam that came with Jazz.
The Beekeeper of Seibertron
User avatar
EvasionModeBumblebee
Targetmaster
Posts: 657
News Credits: 15
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 9:43 pm
Location: Yavin IV
Alt Mode: 2011 Concept Camaro
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby Zeedust » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:50 am

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Other than not being sure if he can get down on all fours properly, I like Devastator. I'm particularly pleased that there's a place for Scrapmetal's shield that keeps it out of the way. Scrapper and Overload look pretty solid on their own merits too. Now my only real nitpick is hoping that Overload has a place where he can carry the vortex grinder in robot mode so it won't have to sit off to the side like G1 combiner kibble.
Zeedust
City Commander
Posts: 3033
News Credits: 7
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:25 pm
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Rank: N/A
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:38 am

Zeedust wrote:Now my only real nitpick is hoping that Overload has a place where he can carry the vortex grinder in robot mode so it won't have to sit off to the side like G1 combiner kibble.


I'm hopeful of this as well, but another option is if it can somehow attach to Mixmaster in robot mode since the colors should match better.
TF-fan kev777
Godmaster
Posts: 1761
News Credits: 21
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 5:48 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:53 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Have we discussed how much I love this SS Shockwave? This is THE Shockwave to me, this guy is fantastic.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 17775
News Credits: 1479
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:32 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Have we discussed how much I love this SS Shockwave? This is THE Shockwave to me, this guy is fantastic.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Have I mentioned yet how every time I see SS Shockwave I can't help but think that he could double for not just the Movieverse version of Shockwave but also work as a Beast Machines "Technorganic Vehicle" version of G1 Shockwave? ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 32494
News Credits: 321
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:34 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Have we discussed how much I love this SS Shockwave? This is THE Shockwave to me, this guy is fantastic.
Have I mentioned yet how every time I see SS Shockwave I can't help but think that he could double for not just the Movieverse version of Shockwave but also work as a Beast Machines "Technorganic Vehicle" version of G1 Shockwave? ;)

I think that would be radically cool too. The look works. I just love it. I love the rib cage look and the horned head
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 17775
News Credits: 1479
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:36 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Have we discussed how much I love this SS Shockwave? This is THE Shockwave to me, this guy is fantastic.
Have I mentioned yet how every time I see SS Shockwave I can't help but think that he could double for not just the Movieverse version of Shockwave but also work as a Beast Machines "Technorganic Vehicle" version of G1 Shockwave? ;)

I think that would be radically cool too. The look works. I just love it. I love the rib cage look and the horned head
And knowing the kind of character Shockwave is (or, knowing the reputation he has come to have as a character), we know that he so would have found a way to survive all the way into that era. ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 32494
News Credits: 321
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:39 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Have we discussed how much I love this SS Shockwave? This is THE Shockwave to me, this guy is fantastic.
Have I mentioned yet how every time I see SS Shockwave I can't help but think that he could double for not just the Movieverse version of Shockwave but also work as a Beast Machines "Technorganic Vehicle" version of G1 Shockwave? ;)

I think that would be radically cool too. The look works. I just love it. I love the rib cage look and the horned head
And knowing the kind of character Shockwave is (or, knowing the reputation he has come to have as a character), we know that he so would have found a way to survive all the way into that era. ;)

Using grotesque science no doubt to craft himself into a monstrous form
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 17775
News Credits: 1479
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:42 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Have we discussed how much I love this SS Shockwave? This is THE Shockwave to me, this guy is fantastic.
Have I mentioned yet how every time I see SS Shockwave I can't help but think that he could double for not just the Movieverse version of Shockwave but also work as a Beast Machines "Technorganic Vehicle" version of G1 Shockwave? ;)

I think that would be radically cool too. The look works. I just love it. I love the rib cage look and the horned head
And knowing the kind of character Shockwave is (or, knowing the reputation he has come to have as a character), we know that he so would have found a way to survive all the way into that era. ;)

Using grotesque science no doubt to craft himself into a monstrous form
That, or the planet's reformatting changed the look of whatever body he may have been preparing for himself at the time of its happening. ;)

Though, I could totally see him modifying his new form to give himself a vehicle mode instead of a beast mode.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 32494
News Credits: 321
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:45 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Have we discussed how much I love this SS Shockwave? This is THE Shockwave to me, this guy is fantastic.
Have I mentioned yet how every time I see SS Shockwave I can't help but think that he could double for not just the Movieverse version of Shockwave but also work as a Beast Machines "Technorganic Vehicle" version of G1 Shockwave? ;)

I think that would be radically cool too. The look works. I just love it. I love the rib cage look and the horned head
And knowing the kind of character Shockwave is (or, knowing the reputation he has come to have as a character), we know that he so would have found a way to survive all the way into that era. ;)

Using grotesque science no doubt to craft himself into a monstrous form
That, or the planet's reformatting changed the look of whatever body he may have been preparing for himself at the time of its happening. ;)

Though, I could totally see him modifying his new form to give himself a vehicle mode instead of a beast mode.

One could even say this alt mode is part Beast Machine: a mix of robotic and animal parts. The ribs, the way the metal flows, and some design components from his Driller pet might support this
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 17775
News Credits: 1479
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:17 pm

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Have we discussed how much I love this SS Shockwave? This is THE Shockwave to me, this guy is fantastic.

Image
Image
Image
Image


I just can't help but think it looks like Shockwave has some cyber-toiletpaper stuck to the back of each shoe, but everyone is afraid to tell him. (Can't say I blame them.)
TF-fan kev777
Godmaster
Posts: 1761
News Credits: 21
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 5:48 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby LeAwesome1 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:45 am

Weapon: Air Rifle
I got Mixmaster in the mail today, and I'm very conflicted right now as I feel like I prefer all these Constructicons in their individual modes to Devastator...
LeAwesome1
Minibot
Posts: 177
News Credits: 4
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:49 am
Alt Mode: SR-17 Blackbird
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:16 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
LeAwesome1 wrote:I got Mixmaster in the mail today, and I'm very conflicted right now as I feel like I prefer all these Constructicons in their individual modes to Devastator...

I mean, isn't that what's so great about having combiners this good? You can check out the combined mode and judge for yourself whether it's for you or not, and if you're not into it, you have 8 independently great figures to display instead ;)^
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7448
News Credits: 172
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Studio Series Discussion (New 2018 Movie Line)

Postby LeAwesome1 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:31 am

Weapon: Air Rifle
Hellscream9999 wrote:
LeAwesome1 wrote:I got Mixmaster in the mail today, and I'm very conflicted right now as I feel like I prefer all these Constructicons in their individual modes to Devastator...

I mean, isn't that what's so great about having combiners this good? You can check out the combined mode and judge for yourself whether it's for you or not, and if you're not into it, you have 8 independently great figures to display instead ;)^

I agree, but in this case I want to have Devastator displayed because, well, its Devastator. But I also really like the look of these individual modes, so I'm very conflicted, especially as I cannot afford to double dip on every character (going to get Skipjack to replace Rampage).
LeAwesome1
Minibot
Posts: 177
News Credits: 4
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:49 am
Alt Mode: SR-17 Blackbird
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Alpha Bravo Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Stripes" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #241 - Toy Fair 2020
Twincast / Podcast #241:
"Toy Fair 2020"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, February 24th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Unite Warriors Computron UW08 takara Technobots Combiner tomy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Amazon Exclusive Blast Off's MEGATRONUS Master Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RAVAGE LEGENDS CLASS TITANS RETURN ACTION FIGURE 2016 HASBRO VGC!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise RID Galvatron Tiny Titan Wave 4 G1 mini figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Wars Titans Return Lot Headmasters Galvatron Blitzwing" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return, Windblade and Scorchfire.  Hasbro 2016, (unopened)." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Hardhead brand new" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Unite Warriors BRAWL Combiner Wars Japan Ex Loose Complete!" on EBAY