Transformers The Movie Will Be Released Early in South Korea

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Postby Brakethrough » Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:24 pm

Looks bogus to me.
"A polar bear is dropkicked by a robot that turns into a police car."
User avatar
Brakethrough
Headmaster
Posts: 1191
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:01 pm

Postby Cyber Bishop » Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:33 pm

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Black Magic
Quaternion wrote:Heh, babelfish is hilarious... Michael Hemp Cloth?


I know, as I was reading the translation I laughed.
Image

http://www.facebook.com/cyberbishop

501st Legion Deputy Forum Admin
Bast Alpha Garrison
TK/ID/SL: 2926
User avatar
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18898
News Credits: 12
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 4:04 am
Location: New Orleans
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay
Alt Mode: some sort of rudimentary lathe

Postby Robinson » Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:34 pm

Yeah, its fake. Theres a big photoshopped robot head behind the world. Mork from Ork isnt a robot dammit
Image
Robinson
Gestalt
Posts: 2632
News Credits: 11
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:59 pm

Postby Burn » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:07 pm

Kayevcee wrote:Fair play to our South Korean brothers, if this is indeed genuine. I just hope the ones who go to English-language TF boards can resist posting threads titled "OMG!!! I can't believe Soundwave was the S17 guy's laptop the whole time!!!" and suchlike during the 'week of tension' between their release date and everyone else's.

Again, spare a thought for the poor UK- we have to play spoiler-dodge till July 27th!

-Nick


As an Australian I just have to say ... no. :twisted:

We're going to discuss it to our hearts content and the Americans can play spoiler-dodge with you Brits for at least three days. mwahahahaha
Image
Cobotron wrote:I'm drunk as **** right now!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 44542
News Credits: 114
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Postby Shadowman » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:11 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
1bigray wrote:Yeah, its fake. Theres a big photoshopped robot head behind the world. Mork from Ork isnt a robot dammit


You haven't seen this particular poster yet, have you?

That's one of the eyes from the Autobot insignia.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 30155
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Postby Bartrim » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:11 pm

Well I hate to stir the pot but I was ready Empire magazine this month and according to the magazine the movie is being released in Australia on the 2nd of July. I don't know how accurate this is I'm ust telling you what I read.
Bartrim
Vehicon
Posts: 345
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:18 pm

Postby Robinson » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:23 pm

Shadowman wrote:
1bigray wrote:Yeah, its fake. Theres a big photoshopped robot head behind the world. Mork from Ork isnt a robot dammit


You haven't seen this particular poster yet, have you?

That's one of the eyes from the Autobot insignia.


Yeah I've seen it, I was just being an ass
Image
Robinson
Gestalt
Posts: 2632
News Credits: 11
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:59 pm

Postby Stormrider » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:52 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
This news is very strange. Why would Hollywood test market the movie in a Korean that has very relaxed laws about pirating?
Image
Stormrider
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8619
News Credits: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:24 am
Location: USA

Postby trent hughes » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:53 pm

poor /b/tards...
User avatar
trent hughes
Micromaster
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:04 am

Postby Sideshow Sideswipe » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:34 pm

Motto: "Fritos are the right of all hungry beings"
Weapon: Shotgun
yo ho ho & a bottle of rum
God, save me from your followers.

Image
Sideshow Sideswipe
City Commander
Posts: 3288
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2001 12:25 pm
Location: Boston WOO!
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 3
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 9

Postby The Mad Asshatter » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:35 pm

Yarrrrrr.
Image
The Mad Asshatter
Gestalt
Posts: 2390
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:44 pm

Postby Burn » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:18 pm

Bartrim wrote:Well I hate to stir the pot but I was ready Empire magazine this month and according to the magazine the movie is being released in Australia on the 2nd of July. I don't know how accurate this is I'm ust telling you what I read.


It's been confirmed by other sources. I posted it a while back but apparently it wasn't newsworthy.
Image
Cobotron wrote:I'm drunk as **** right now!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 44542
News Credits: 114
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Postby Sunstar » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:43 pm

Motto: "All hail Lord Starscream"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I will see a torrent first. I cannot find a cereal box with adult movie passes. Rum... YUM!
Image
"We, Decepticons, are a swell bunch. And boy do we have fun." - Starscream
"You're one of...those, Never understood why any self respecting Decepticon would choose auto-mobile as his vehicle mode when he could have flight." - Starscream
"For a guy hearing voices of the dead, you've got a pretty insensitive view of Mental Health" - Bumblebee
Starscream's Shrine ~ Fan Art ~Collection
User avatar
Sunstar
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5146
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:40 pm
Location: Cybertron
Alt Mode: Tetra Jet
Strength: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Cyber Bishop » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:32 pm

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Black Magic
Shadow12 wrote:Yarrrrrr.


Image

:grin:
Image

http://www.facebook.com/cyberbishop

501st Legion Deputy Forum Admin
Bast Alpha Garrison
TK/ID/SL: 2926
User avatar
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18898
News Credits: 12
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 4:04 am
Location: New Orleans
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay
Alt Mode: some sort of rudimentary lathe

Postby The Mad Asshatter » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:42 pm

Cyber Bishop wrote:
Shadow12 wrote:Yarrrrrr.


Image

:grin:


:lol:

*Saved*
Image
The Mad Asshatter
Gestalt
Posts: 2390
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:44 pm

Postby Cyber Bishop » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:50 pm

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Black Magic
Shadow12 wrote::lol:

*Saved*


I knew that you would like it! :D
Image

http://www.facebook.com/cyberbishop

501st Legion Deputy Forum Admin
Bast Alpha Garrison
TK/ID/SL: 2926
User avatar
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18898
News Credits: 12
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 4:04 am
Location: New Orleans
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay
Alt Mode: some sort of rudimentary lathe

Postby Burn » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:14 pm

Spam from an Admin? ;;)
Even though it is funny.
Image
Cobotron wrote:I'm drunk as **** right now!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 44542
News Credits: 114
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Postby The Mad Asshatter » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:25 pm

Burn wrote:Spam from an Admin? ;;)
Even though it is funny.


BANNED!1!1!!1
Image
The Mad Asshatter
Gestalt
Posts: 2390
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:44 pm

Postby Burn » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:00 pm

Shadow12 wrote:
Burn wrote:Spam from an Admin? ;;)
Even though it is funny.


BANNED!1!1!!1


Been there done that! It tickled.
Image
Cobotron wrote:I'm drunk as **** right now!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 44542
News Credits: 114
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Postby Hotrod » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:07 pm

Burn wrote:
Shadow12 wrote:
Burn wrote:Spam from an Admin? ;;)
Even though it is funny.


BANNED!1!1!!1


Been there done that! It tickled.

:-$
Hotrod
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8944
News Credits: 37
Joined: Fri May 02, 2003 4:12 pm

Postby Saya » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:38 pm

I'm skeptical about it being released in Australia on the 2nd. That's a monday, movies usually premier on thursdays, with advance screenings the weekend before. So maybe we'll see it on the 30th of June? Or the 5th of July? But the 2nd? ...who knows.
Saya

Postby Bartrim » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:39 pm

Burn wrote:
Bartrim wrote:Well I hate to stir the pot but I was ready Empire magazine this month and according to the magazine the movie is being released in Australia on the 2nd of July. I don't know how accurate this is I'm ust telling you what I read.


It's been confirmed by other sources. I posted it a while back but apparently it wasn't newsworthy.


Well I think it's newsworthy. Otherwise how many other Aussies are going to go see this movie on the 4th and go Arrrghhh we could of seen it 2 days ago?
Bartrim
Vehicon
Posts: 345
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:18 pm

Postby Saya » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:41 pm

Aha! According to the Greater Union site, it's coming out on the 29th of June! http://www.greaterunion.com.au/movies/comingsoon.asp 8)
Saya

Postby Bartrim » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:50 pm

Azura wrote:Aha! According to the Greater Union site, it's coming out on the 29th of June! http://www.greaterunion.com.au/movies/comingsoon.asp 8)


And here I was getting all excited about it being released 2 days before I originally expected. But now I've seen that oooooooooooh I'm super excited.
Bartrim
Vehicon
Posts: 345
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:18 pm

Postby Real One » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:08 pm

Transformers and Spider-Man 3 are being released a few days earlier overseas than US. :( :sad:
Image
Real One
Minibot
Posts: 143
News Credits: 4
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:27 pm

Next

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Robot Heroes Insecticon Hardshell (Bombshell) Action Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 39 minutes 11 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Generations Cybertronian Soundwave Deluxe Class   ~ MOC - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 39 minutes 47 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars B'Boom  Mega Class Incomplete - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 43 minutes 40 seconds
TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT PREMIER EDITION DELUXE CLASS DECEPTICON BERSERKER - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 47 minutes 10 seconds
RARE TRANSFORMERS PRIME BEAST HUNTERS OPTIMUS PRIME DRAGON ASSAULT MISB - Time Remaining: 6 days 49 minutes 38 seconds
1997 Transcon 2 Transformers Convention Shirt XL Megatron Usual Suspects Botcon - Time Remaining: 1 day 11 hours 52 minutes 17 seconds
TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT PREMIER EDITION DELUXE CLASS DINOBOT SLASH FIGURE - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 53 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Beast Fire Predaking Hasbro - Time Remaining: 6 days 1 hour 55 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #184 - The Search For Alpha Trion
Twincast / Podcast #184:
"The Search For Alpha Trion"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 17th, 2017
Website Security Test