Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Bumblevivisector » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:48 am

Oh, I guess I didn't understand: I knew Ramhorn was scarce, but he NEVER showed up at bigger retailers?

I guess I should've mentioned finding mine in Meijer last December in the sightings forum. Same chain I amassed my Sharkticon army from last year, so I just took it for granted.

Now to see if Slugslinger and the Twin/Wind/Misfire wave show up there too, like that one PRID case with the Vehicon about 5 years below ago!

Better start checking Ollie's and TJMarshaxx too; been slacking off the past month or so...
Bumblevivisector
Brainmaster
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:29 am

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:33 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Bumblevivisector wrote:Oh, I guess I didn't understand: I knew Ramhorn was scarce, but he NEVER showed up at bigger retailers?


Not in the US, being a tail-ender that's not that surprising. Even more surprising was that he was sighted at discount supermarket Aldi. :shock: Furthermore, two other new figures were rumored to ship with him: Optimus Primal (out of Apeface) and Trizer (out of Sawback). Their product codes precede Ramhorn's no less, but both were apparently pulled.

I guess I should've mentioned finding mine in Meijer last December in the sightings forum. Same chain I amassed my Sharkticon army from last year, so I just took it for granted.

Now to see if Slugslinger and the Twin/Wind/Misfire wave show up there too, like that one PRID case with the Vehicon about 5 years below ago!

Better start checking Ollie's and TJMarshaxx too; been slacking off the past month or so...


With the big chain overstock being shipped to liquidators, now's the time. I visit my local Ross, Five Below and TJMaxx when I get the chance, you never know what you find, especially now that Easter is a month away. April Fools! :)
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

If anyone has spare RiD Mini-Con armor pieces for Glacius and Beastbox, or a spare TR Furos, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 20155
News Credits: 25
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby o.supreme » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:44 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
TJ Maxx/Ross/Marshalls were a treasure trove when it came to CW, not so much for TR. Sure there were the sparse $50 Fort Max sightings, but I don't recall anything else. If deluxe wave 5 does happen to show up at these discount retailers that will be a HUGE WTH?!? moment for me, I really don't expect to see them at all at this point.
Defender of The Ark

Wanted:
Kreon Elite Optimus Prime Canadian TRU Giveaway
TF Kreon Warriors Series 3 (Unproduced)
Kreon Soccer Bumblebee
Empty Box and packaging only UW-05 Convoy Grand Prime
Empty Box and packaging only UW-EX Lynxmaster

Botcon 2016 Build-a-figure Marvel Comics Ratchet
Botcon 2016 Build-a-figure G2 Ratchet
Botcon 2016 Build-a-figure Shattered Glass Ratchet
Botcon 2016 Build-a-figure Medix
Botcon 2016 Flash Sentry
o.supreme
Gestalt
Posts: 2290
News Credits: 11
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Targetmaster Kup » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:50 pm

Motto: ""Whatever it takes, as long as it is moral, legal, and just.""
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
Bumblevivisector wrote:Oh, I guess I didn't understand: I knew Ramhorn was scarce, but he NEVER showed up at bigger retailers?

I guess I should've mentioned finding mine in Meijer last December in the sightings forum. Same chain I amassed my Sharkticon army from last year, so I just took it for granted.

Now to see if Slugslinger and the Twin/Wind/Misfire wave show up there too, like that one PRID case with the Vehicon about 5 years below ago!

Better start checking Ollie's and TJMarshaxx too; been slacking off the past month or so...


He was at my local Wal-Mart. I was surprised to see people saying he was never anywhere before. :-/
Find what Transformers; Titans Return, Legends, Combiner Wars, Unite Warriors, Generations, Masterpiece, Universe, Adventure, & RiD 2015 toy action figures are on sale at https://goo.gl/3UaMAu
User avatar
Targetmaster Kup
Combiner
Posts: 473
News Credits: 11
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:54 am
Location: Earth
Buy from Targetmaster Kup on eBay
Alt Mode: Spaceship
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Rysquad » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:53 pm

Picked up Ramhorn and Apeface from Five Below today.

Was so excited to see Ramhorn that I didn't look too closely at Apeface, which was missing the nosecone piece for his jet mode.
Rysquad
Vehicon
Posts: 373
News Credits: 4
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:50 pm

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Z3ROhour » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:57 am

Motto: ""I WILL CUDDLE YOUR SOUL!!""
Weapon: Black Magic
Targetmaster Kup wrote:
Bumblevivisector wrote:Oh, I guess I didn't understand: I knew Ramhorn was scarce, but he NEVER showed up at bigger retailers?

I guess I should've mentioned finding mine in Meijer last December in the sightings forum. Same chain I amassed my Sharkticon army from last year, so I just took it for granted.

Now to see if Slugslinger and the Twin/Wind/Misfire wave show up there too, like that one PRID case with the Vehicon about 5 years below ago!

Better start checking Ollie's and TJMarshaxx too; been slacking off the past month or so...


He was at my local Wal-Mart. I was surprised to see people saying he was never anywhere before. :-/

my wife works the frikkin graveyard shift at Walmart.
i have NEVER seen Ramhorn.
i have NEVERseen Wind/Mis/Twin!

frakfrikkfrakityfrukFREL! :HEADHURTS:
zodconvoy wrote:
"DOES HE NOT HAVE FEET TO STOMP?!?!?
NOR TEETH TO GNASH!?!?
A DINOBOT IS NEVER WITHOUT HIS WEAPONS!!!!!!!"

Image
Latest FIGS (06/18-07/18): Titans Return OVERLORD, WINDBLADE! & RAMHORN. Studio THUNDERCRACKER (TRU Excl.). Fansproject Warbot ASSAULTER (aka BROADSIDE!) & Lost Exo-Realm COMERA. BeastBOX JOJO (aka BEASTBOX). Mastermind Creations Calidus (aka HOT ROD!), Planet X Charon (aka FALLEN).
.
User avatar
Z3ROhour
Faction Commander
Posts: 4922
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:55 pm
Location: right behind you...
Buy from Z3ROhour on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Bat to Starfighter Triplechanger
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 1
Endurance: 5
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:53 pm

Motto: "It's unnerving and insulting when people in a toy-based fandom, whatever it is, make statements to the effect that general consumers and fans of lesser financial means should be deprived entirely of the ability to partake of the primary market."
Weapon: Galaxial Rocket Launcher
Happy to report that my "Wolfwire"'s canopy remains unbroken months later. And that's with frequent transformation and being carried to and from campus in my bag.

Does anyone know a good pin removal technique for TR deluxes, and can anyone suggest an optimal way to get Blurr's canopy pin out? I want to repaint him into cartoon colors (which Hasbro should have made him in to start with because they look better and would have been more eyecatching to kids in the stores), but getting him dismantled for painting is being a royal pain (as was dismantling Breakaway for my still-unfinished Minerva custom).

I swear, the designers for Titans Return and Combiner Wars must have had a psychotic hatred of customizers...
Looking for:
ROTF Leader Megatron right arm
Nemesis Breaker's Arms
ROTF Jetfire Weapons
Cybertron Safeguard (Vector Prime's Mini-Con)
PotP Starscream gun
Vector Prime's Cyber Key
RID Ruination/G1 Bruticus/KO chestplate & helmet
User avatar
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 587
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:07 am
Speed: 1
Endurance: 8
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:32 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Quoted from the Legends thread:

Emerje wrote:Hey, I found Titans Return Deluxe at TJMaxx tonight!

BUUUUUUUT, it's just two Triggerhappys and they were $17 each. Would have been a great price for the elusive Misfire, but terrible for this peg warmer.

20180302_195550.jpg


Also hit the 5 Below next door, but instead of Titan Masters wave 5 with Ramhorn everyone else was finding all they had was wave 4 with Shuffler and Repugnus. Not that I need another Ramhorn, I just haven't seen one in the wilds (I got mine from HTS). Still never seen a Clobber in person...

Emerje


I hit TJMaxx without much, but 5 Below having the Wave 4 leftovers as well is interesting. Repugnus was the one I'm eyeing, but the announcement of a Deluxe PotP Repugnus has me weary. :-?
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

If anyone has spare RiD Mini-Con armor pieces for Glacius and Beastbox, or a spare TR Furos, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 20155
News Credits: 25
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Emerje » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:39 pm

Motto: "*Shrug*"
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Quoted from the Legends thread:

Emerje wrote:Hey, I found Titans Return Deluxe at TJMaxx tonight!

BUUUUUUUT, it's just two Triggerhappys and they were $17 each. Would have been a great price for the elusive Misfire, but terrible for this peg warmer.

20180302_195550.jpg


Also hit the 5 Below next door, but instead of Titan Masters wave 5 with Ramhorn everyone else was finding all they had was wave 4 with Shuffler and Repugnus. Not that I need another Ramhorn, I just haven't seen one in the wilds (I got mine from HTS). Still never seen a Clobber in person...

Emerje


I hit TJMaxx without much, but 5 Below having the Wave 4 leftovers as well is interesting. Repugnus was the one I'm eyeing, but the announcement of a Deluxe PotP Repugnus has me weary. :-?


Whoops! Thought I put that in this thread. I don't think I can report my own post (hey, I can), someone want to move that post over here for me? ;;)

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
City Commander
Posts: 3357
News Credits: 31
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:09 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Ok, wow, not a difference I'd expect between TR and Legends figures, but really worth noting, especially for aficionados of a certain part of anatomy.

Slugslinger and Misfire. I dare anyone who has both versions of the two figures to compare... their crotch pieces. In fact, I double-dare you!

Legends Misfire has TR Slugslinger's crotch piece, and vice-versa. Funnily enough, the Legends toys reflect the TR stock photos. Check it out!
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

If anyone has spare RiD Mini-Con armor pieces for Glacius and Beastbox, or a spare TR Furos, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 20155
News Credits: 25
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby trence5 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:24 pm

Motto: "I GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO TONIGHT THAN DIE!"
Weapon: Photon Eliminator Rifle
Kurona wrote:When we thought Wave 6 was going to have more than just Slugslinger, my theory was that Sureshot would be the only new mold (if maybe sharing parts like Blurr/Chromedome or Alpha Trion/Broadside); with Crosshairs a redeco of Kup and Pointblank a fairly major retool of Hot Rod (not terribly unlikely, considering the lengths we've seen retooling go to in this line).

Though the idea of Pointblank being a retool goes beyond them just being Cybertronian cars. If you show Hot Rod back-to-front and take off his spoiler section, you see there's a fair few similarities that could have been used. Most obviously is the cockpit section being exactly where Crosshairs' is, and I think with clever deco choices the lower leg design could be made out to be an 'update' of Crosshairs' G1 leg detailing. The spoiler section would need to be a new detachable weapon part, and the biggest change to the figure itself would of course need to be the arms -- making sure they go sideways instead of upwards, and making that still work with the transformation. Still, it seems like it could have been done fairly easily.

Image
Agreed. This another use Hasbro could have gotten out this mold.
User avatar
trence5
Pretender
Posts: 707
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:31 pm
Location: San Antonio
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Rank: 3
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Z3ROhour » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:15 am

Motto: ""I WILL CUDDLE YOUR SOUL!!""
Weapon: Black Magic
trence5 wrote:
Kurona wrote:When we thought Wave 6 was going to have more than just Slugslinger, my theory was that Sureshot would be the only new mold (if maybe sharing parts like Blurr/Chromedome or Alpha Trion/Broadside); with Crosshairs a redeco of Kup and Pointblank a fairly major retool of Hot Rod (not terribly unlikely, considering the lengths we've seen retooling go to in this line).

Though the idea of Pointblank being a retool goes beyond them just being Cybertronian cars. If you show Hot Rod back-to-front and take off his spoiler section, you see there's a fair few similarities that could have been used. Most obviously is the cockpit section being exactly where Crosshairs' is, and I think with clever deco choices the lower leg design could be made out to be an 'update' of Crosshairs' G1 leg detailing. The spoiler section would need to be a new detachable weapon part, and the biggest change to the figure itself would of course need to be the arms -- making sure they go sideways instead of upwards, and making that still work with the transformation. Still, it seems like it could have been done fairly easily.

Image
Agreed. This another use Hasbro could have gotten out this mold.

now i know what to do with TR Rod.
the POTP Rod/Rodimus being the superior Rod.
zodconvoy wrote:
"DOES HE NOT HAVE FEET TO STOMP?!?!?
NOR TEETH TO GNASH!?!?
A DINOBOT IS NEVER WITHOUT HIS WEAPONS!!!!!!!"

Image
Latest FIGS (06/18-07/18): Titans Return OVERLORD, WINDBLADE! & RAMHORN. Studio THUNDERCRACKER (TRU Excl.). Fansproject Warbot ASSAULTER (aka BROADSIDE!) & Lost Exo-Realm COMERA. BeastBOX JOJO (aka BEASTBOX). Mastermind Creations Calidus (aka HOT ROD!), Planet X Charon (aka FALLEN).
.
User avatar
Z3ROhour
Faction Commander
Posts: 4922
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:55 pm
Location: right behind you...
Buy from Z3ROhour on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Bat to Starfighter Triplechanger
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 1
Endurance: 5
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Sjeng » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:36 am

Those 3 would be a welcome addition...

Image
Want list:
Legends TT Windblade
T.R. Windblade
SDCC Legends Jetfire
PotP Jazz, Dreadwind, Darkwing
PotP Volcanicus combiner
PotP Skrapnel, Beachcomber, Slash
PotP Elita-1, Moonracer, Novastar
PotP Tailgate, Battleslash, Roadtrap, Outback, (Windcharger)
PotP Blot, Sinnertwin, Cutthroat
PotP Deluxe Wreck-Gar (Walmart exclusive)
PotP Leader Optimus Prime (hopefully discounted)
maybe PotP Starscream if on a big discount


Check out my B.O.T.S.
User avatar
Sjeng
Combiner
Posts: 452
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Munkky » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:59 am

Motto: "Why are yoo runnin'? WHY are yoo runnin'?"
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
For those who own the Voyager Optimus Prime mould, is it worth owning? Kapow Toys still have it for relatively cheap, and the stock images look decent enough, but I don't know if I should get one.
Munkky
Vehicon
Posts: 314
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 7:01 am
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby william-james88 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:42 pm

Munkky wrote:For those who own the Voyager Optimus Prime mould, is it worth owning? Kapow Toys still have it for relatively cheap, and the stock images look decent enough, but I don't know if I should get one.

I like it a loy, but I completely ignore the jet mode.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 21487
News Credits: 932
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby blackeyedprime » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:44 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Munkky wrote:For those who own the Voyager Optimus Prime mould, is it worth owning? Kapow Toys still have it for relatively cheap, and the stock images look decent enough, but I don't know if I should get one.


Wouldn't pay £28 for it, no doubt he will turn up cheaper at some point as most of the TR stuff has, it doesnt scream Optimus enough to be a main display Optimus but it is nice and has various options available to make it look different next to his repaints (Drone mode, 2 base modes, shoulders up/down, wings out or not) and it does homages to multiple past version Optimus in it's own way (Cybertron, action master and g2) which makes it worth owning to me (and eventually the street fighter mold will be a 5th version for me, which is crazy.)
blackeyedprime
Minibot
Posts: 183
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:14 am
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Overcracker » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:54 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Munkky wrote:For those who own the Voyager Optimus Prime mould, is it worth owning? Kapow Toys still have it for relatively cheap, and the stock images look decent enough, but I don't know if I should get one.


The truck mode is o.k, the plane mode is very weak, and manages to get in the way of the truck mode since the pegs on the wings block each other preventing the tanker halves from being flush with each other or correctly aligned depending on how you have it.

The robot mode is pretty decent, but has a somewhat large backpack with most of the plane parts there.

Unless its way below retail price, its not really worth it imho.
Hot Rod Legacy...
Image


"The man with the ship and the big red button holstered onto his belt that calls a giant fire-breathing lizard, is always the cool one."

Toytainment Blog
Views, reviews, and overviews of things in entertainment.
Current review: Doctor Strange
User avatar
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5350
News Credits: 5
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:47 am
Location: Houston, Tx. U.S.A
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Counterpunch » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:59 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
:-?
a.jpg


:???:
b.jpg


:shock:
c.jpg


:ic$:
d.jpg


:michaelbay:
e.jpg


>:oP
f.jpg
Image
User avatar
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
Posts: 15849
News Credits: 74
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:56 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:03 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
:APPLAUSE:
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

If anyone has spare RiD Mini-Con armor pieces for Glacius and Beastbox, or a spare TR Furos, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 20155
News Credits: 25
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Sjeng » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:28 am

Counterpunch wrote: >:oP
Image

Seriously cool! Which Scorponok is that? It's perfect! Did you 3D print that adapter?

edit: Iron Factory Lord Scorpion, google told me.
A bit expensive for a Deluxe sized figure sadly.
He seems to have a small headmaster of his own, am I right?
Want list:
Legends TT Windblade
T.R. Windblade
SDCC Legends Jetfire
PotP Jazz, Dreadwind, Darkwing
PotP Volcanicus combiner
PotP Skrapnel, Beachcomber, Slash
PotP Elita-1, Moonracer, Novastar
PotP Tailgate, Battleslash, Roadtrap, Outback, (Windcharger)
PotP Blot, Sinnertwin, Cutthroat
PotP Deluxe Wreck-Gar (Walmart exclusive)
PotP Leader Optimus Prime (hopefully discounted)
maybe PotP Starscream if on a big discount


Check out my B.O.T.S.
User avatar
Sjeng
Combiner
Posts: 452
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Counterpunch » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:43 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Sjeng wrote:
Counterpunch wrote: >:oP
Image

Seriously cool! Which Scorponok is that? It's perfect! Did you 3D print that adapter?

edit: Iron Factory Lord Scorpion, google told me.
A bit expensive for a Deluxe sized figure sadly.
He seems to have a small headmaster of his own, am I right?


He does, but it's kind of a throw-away inclusion. I wanted to make him a scaled Titan Master ala the comics where he's relatively short in stature.
Image
User avatar
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
Posts: 15849
News Credits: 74
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:56 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Skritz » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:30 pm

Been hit by a random thought about hypothetical retools-that-never-were after the Power of the Primes thread had someone (sorry, forgot who) mentionning how perfectly it lined up that Arcee and Grotusque (alongside their little titan master buddies) are leftovers from cancelled boxset. Given these two are deluxes there was a brief talk of hypothetical Voyagers and it suddenly hit me.

Okay so, bear with me on this one but...what if...there was a scrapped Titans Return Victory Leo. No, really think about it, one of the never-reused-by-Hasbro Voyager molds is Alpha Trion. Now what are hid alt modes? A lion and some plank-like spaceship.

Image

Image

Hmmmm.... :-? So what do you think? Plausible scrapped redeco or am I just grasping at straws?
User avatar
Skritz
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 597
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:40 am

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:34 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Victory Leo's original toy could only officially turn into the robot and lion modes. The jet mode was made up by the Japanese cartoon staff fiddling with the toy, just like they made up sixshot's Wingwolf Mode, Overlord's Superjet Mode, BlackZarak's Dakatsu Mode, etc.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29896
News Credits: 258
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Skritz » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:37 pm

Sabrblade wrote:Victory Leo's original toy could only officially turn into the robot and lion modes. The jet mode was made up by the Japanese cartoon staff fiddling with the toy, just like they made up sixshot's Wingwolf Mode, Overlord's Superjet Mode, BlackZarak's Dakatsu Mode, etc.


Really? I just always assumed he was some sort of proto-Transmetal in design, of sorts: a beastformer with some crummy vestigial 'vehicle' mode.
User avatar
Skritz
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 597
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:40 am

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:43 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Skritz wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Victory Leo's original toy could only officially turn into the robot and lion modes. The jet mode was made up by the Japanese cartoon staff fiddling with the toy, just like they made up sixshot's Wingwolf Mode, Overlord's Superjet Mode, BlackZarak's Dakatsu Mode, etc.


Really? I just always assumed he was some sort of proto-Transmetal in design, of sorts: a beastformer with some crummy vestigial 'vehicle' mode.
They basically just fiddled around with the configuration of Victory Leo when he forms the back end of Victory Saber's combined vehicle form and worked out a jet mode from it. The cartoon model added a cockpit to it that the toy lacks to make it look more convincing.

Here's a copy of Victory Leo's original instructions, showing the steps for the lion, robot, Victory Saber vehicle, and Victory Saber robot modes:

Image
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29896
News Credits: 258
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 41%
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #201 - Sweet Boy
Twincast / Podcast #201:
"Sweet Boy"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 10th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon