Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby steals_your_goats » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:41 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
Kurona wrote:Image

It's incredible how much better TR Hot Rod looks than Classics. It's not even funny.

I have to agree with you. I never liked the look of the classics one, his head looks too small, the chest is too fat and the arms just look wrong. The TR one is so much sleeker
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
Posts: 1581
News Credits: 13
Joined: Sat May 23, 2015 8:10 pm
Location: Buffalo, New York
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby ThunderThruster » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:01 pm

Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Kurona wrote:Image

It's incredible how much better TR Hot Rod looks than Classics. It's not even funny.


If you're trying to say that Classics Rodimus looks a little dated next to his Titans Returns counterpart, then we agree. The term "better" is subjective though, as I much prefer the classics version (I do have the Protector armour for him!) over this newer interation
Tekka wrote:What she doesn't realize is that Springer actually loves Rodimus.
User avatar
ThunderThruster
Gestalt
Posts: 2780
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:56 am
Location: Nottingham

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:29 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I'd say they both suffer from ginormous shoulders that only serve to obscure the spoiler from view, with the Classics one only suffering this much less than the TR version, while the TR one has nicer legs than the Classics version.

Meanwhile, Breakaway, meet Breakaway:

Image
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 32403
News Credits: 318
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Albatross250 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:51 pm

Motto: "Operation: T E R M I N A T I O N"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
Saw this on twitter
Image
I Bet this is going to be Sixshot's Official Gun Mode in :TAKARATOMY: version ( i dig this mode therefore the Submarine mode in :TAKARATOMY: version will be replaced)

Sixshot in The Headmasters is.... well think of that.... He said he'll come back when Daniel Witwicky's older.
I think Daniel became friends with the :CON: in the Episode "My Friend Sixshot!" and also "Battle on the Asteroid"
Perhaps he won't be an enemy. :CON:
Still Playing Fall Of Cybertron, it's still a great sequel!
User avatar
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 848
News Credits: 26
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:45 am
Location: SEA
Alt Mode: Type 74 Main Battle Tank
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:24 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Sabrblade wrote:I'd say they both suffer from ginormous shoulders that only serve to obscure the spoiler from view, with the Classics one only suffering this much less than the TR version, while the TR one has nicer legs than the Classics version.

Meanwhile, Breakaway, meet Breakaway:

Image

I got the 2007 Breakaway in the spring, and I do like him. I really am not a fan of Getaway as a character, so I'm inclined to keep my other one as is on the shelf
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 17680
News Credits: 1465
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby CdogCdog4 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:28 pm

Kurona wrote:Image

It's incredible how much better TR Hot Rod looks than Classics. It's not even funny.


and it's incredible how much better Masterpiece Hot Rod looks then the crappy Titans Return Hot Rod ;)
User avatar
CdogCdog4
Minibot
Posts: 131
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:04 am

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Mr O » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:31 pm

Motto: ""No way out but through.""
Weapon: No Weapon
It's disappointing how cacky all Hot Rod(imus)s look when you consider the potential.
"It's 1973, almost dinnertime. I'm havin' hoops!"
User avatar
Mr O
Brainmaster
Posts: 1301
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:03 am
Location: Darkmount, Gwent
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: ???
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:35 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Mr O wrote:It's disappointing how cacky all Hot Rod(imus)s look when you consider the potential.
Tis what happens when the guy's most iconic design A) looks more like a costumed human than a robot that turns into a car, and B) was designed for animation before it was adapted into toy form (unlike the 1984-1985 cast being toy designs before animation models).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 32403
News Credits: 318
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby CdogCdog4 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:36 pm

Albatross250 wrote:Saw this on twitter
Image
I Bet this is going to be Sixshot's Official Gun Mode in :TAKARATOMY: version ( i dig this mode therefore the Submarine mode in :TAKARATOMY: version will be replaced)

Sixshot in The Headmasters is.... well think of that.... He said he'll come back when Daniel Witwicky's older.
I think Daniel became friends with the :CON: in the Episode "My Friend Sixshot!" and also "Battle on the Asteroid"
Perhaps he won't be an enemy. :CON:


Right on with the gun mode. I knew it was there it's just America doesn't wanna promote guns on the packaging for the same reasons as megatron. We'll different but same.

Oh yea that's a memory I thought I'd never remember :P That was in the Japanese series Headmasters. I actually own the series from Shout Factory. It's a little slow starting but damn good once it's going
User avatar
CdogCdog4
Minibot
Posts: 131
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:04 am

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Mr O » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:38 pm

Motto: ""No way out but through.""
Weapon: No Weapon
Sabrblade wrote:
Mr O wrote:It's disappointing how cacky all Hot Rod(imus)s look when you consider the potential.
Tis what happens when the guy's most iconic design A) looks more like a costumed human than a robot that turns into a car, and B) was designed for animation before it was adapted into toy form (unlike the 1984-1985 cast being toy designs before animation models).


I think your point A) is the very problem I couldn't pin down when I saw the first MP (09?). Too human somehow. :-?
"It's 1973, almost dinnertime. I'm havin' hoops!"
User avatar
Mr O
Brainmaster
Posts: 1301
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:03 am
Location: Darkmount, Gwent
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: ???
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby CdogCdog4 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:49 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Mr O wrote:It's disappointing how cacky all Hot Rod(imus)s look when you consider the potential.
Tis what happens when the guy's most iconic design A) looks more like a costumed human than a robot that turns into a car, and B) was designed for animation before it was adapted into toy form (unlike the 1984-1985 cast being toy designs before animation models).


they can easily work around that now a days that's not an excuse. Here I am buying the figure maybe in hand it will be fun or something
User avatar
CdogCdog4
Minibot
Posts: 131
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:04 am

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby RAR » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:54 am

The original MP Rodimus looks pretty accurate to Hotrod in both modes - it just is unfortunate that you need to attack it with a screw driver to replace the knees and the like that have a tendency to explode on you.

I'd actually be super happy with a downscale of the Original MP (with some slight fixes) much more so than the newer one - the newer one is OK however I'm just not a fan of how his chest looks.

The Titans Returns One looks like the sort of toy that might shine more in another colour scheme. It's a bit bright at the moment.

I don't dislike the Classics Mould despite it's quirks - but I can't disagree that it's looking a bit dated now - but that is true of many of the 2000's designs. Some still hold up like Galxy Force BackGuird (Cybertron Defense Scattershot) some don't ; Like Cybertron Red Alert.

I still remain fond of some toys from that era though even if they lack the odd swivel or stand a bit funny.
User avatar
RAR
Gestalt
Posts: 2322
News Credits: 11
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:01 pm

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Albatross250 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:19 am

Motto: "Operation: T E R M I N A T I O N"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
CdogCdog4 wrote:
Albatross250 wrote:Saw this on twitter
Image
I Bet this is going to be Sixshot's Official Gun Mode in :TAKARATOMY: version ( i dig this mode therefore the Submarine mode in :TAKARATOMY: version will be replaced)

Sixshot in The Headmasters is.... well think of that.... He said he'll come back when Daniel Witwicky's older.
I think Daniel became friends with the :CON: in the Episode "My Friend Sixshot!" and also "Battle on the Asteroid"
Perhaps he won't be an enemy. :CON:


Right on with the gun mode. I knew it was there it's just America doesn't wanna promote guns on the packaging for the same reasons as megatron .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :CON:
That made me laughed alot hahaha :lol: :CON:
Still Playing Fall Of Cybertron, it's still a great sequel!
User avatar
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 848
News Credits: 26
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:45 am
Location: SEA
Alt Mode: Type 74 Main Battle Tank
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby frogbat » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:41 am

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
Re sixshot, can't wait, he looks awesome and he was always one of those that I recall wanting but never saw in the shops as a kid, did end up with quickswitch tho.

Re hot rod, I was perfectly content with the generations edition, not too sure bou the new TR one. Thing is, like many g1 characters he differed greatly in proportions and at times general aesthetic across the media. The generations toy reminds me of the g1 box art version, TR reminds me of the g1 universe bio rendition, MP reminds me of the movie edition. MP hot rod is very very good, my main gripe is the chrome that's already fading off, and the arm hinges used to transform him feel very delicate.

Worst edition I own is the recent CW legends reprint of black jack. Got him purposely to decorate metroplex, but damn he's an awful little figure!
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Targetmaster
Posts: 654
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:28 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby RAR » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:29 am

frogbat wrote:Worst edition I own is the recent CW legends reprint of black jack. Got him purposely to decorate Metroplex, but damn he's an awful little figure!


Why ?

Is your's especially floppy or do you not like that the wing does not store on his back ?

I like him a lot both the original and the KO Oversize version both.
User avatar
RAR
Gestalt
Posts: 2322
News Credits: 11
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:01 pm

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Kurona » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:08 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I've been wanting to pick up the Rodimus retool of Blackjack - I like having a small Legends collection, I mostly have Legends 'cons, IDW Rodimus is my favourite character in the franchise and it's really cool how this ends up harkening back to the Rodimus Micromaster - so I have been wondering if it's actually any good.
Complete and utter IDW DOOP-onwards Transformers fangirl. Also loves Beast Wars, Animated, TFP and that one TFCC story that made Alpha Bravo and Offroad great

Image
User avatar
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7876
News Credits: 190
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:51 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
RAR wrote:
frogbat wrote:Worst edition I own is the recent CW legends reprint of black jack. Got him purposely to decorate Metroplex, but damn he's an awful little figure!

Why ?

Is your's especially floppy or do you not like that the wing does not store on his back ?

I like him a lot both the original and the KO Oversize version both.

If I may, the only reason I got that Rodimus was because I bought the entire Optimus Maximus team together from an ebay seller for a great price. I keep him in alt mode because his robot mode just doesn't look like Rodimus. I don't feel Rodimus when I look at him in robot mode, which is why I don't like him that much.

Frogbat may have a completely different reason, but mine is the robot mode doesn't say Rodimus
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
News Admin
Posts: 17680
News Credits: 1465
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Vic Zanzibar » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:33 pm

Just got TR Soundwave. Very impressed. For some reason, his size compared to other CHUG figures doesn't bother me like it did with the CW Seekers and Megatron.
User avatar
Vic Zanzibar
Minibot
Posts: 134
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby william-james88 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:10 pm

Kurona wrote:I've been wanting to pick up the Rodimus retool of Blackjack - I like having a small Legends collection, I mostly have Legends 'cons, IDW Rodimus is my favourite character in the franchise and it's really cool how this ends up harkening back to the Rodimus Micromaster - so I have been wondering if it's actually any good.

The mold itself is great. One of the best new car tfs in a while. Really smart and hghly poseable. I liked it so much part of the appeal of getting the G2 menasor set the only G2 set I have) was because I would have that mold again in a nice new deco. I never did get the Hot Rod version though and the reason why is because the robot mode is all wrong. It works as an homage to the micromaster (as you can see below) but the lack of the spoiler in the back doesnt really scream hot rod to me. And I dont really know where ot put him in my collection. As a Scout, he would fit more as a commander class figure in cyberverse but I find that too big for him.

Image

Image
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Admin
Posts: 26002
News Credits: 2678
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Kurona » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:23 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
william-james88 wrote:
Kurona wrote:I've been wanting to pick up the Rodimus retool of Blackjack - I like having a small Legends collection, I mostly have Legends 'cons, IDW Rodimus is my favourite character in the franchise and it's really cool how this ends up harkening back to the Rodimus Micromaster - so I have been wondering if it's actually any good.

The mold itself is great. One of the best new car tfs in a while. Really smart and hghly poseable. I liked it so much part of the appeal of getting the G2 menasor set the only G2 set I have) was because I would have that mold again in a nice new deco. I never did get the Hot Rod version though and the reason why is because the robot mode is all wrong. It works as an homage to the micromaster (as you can see below) but the lack of the spoiler in the back doesnt really scream hot rod to me. And I dont really know where ot put him in my collection. As a Scout, he would fit more as a commander class figure in cyberverse but I find that too big for him.

Image

Image

Yeah I can definitely get that; it doesn't have any of the visual iconography of Hot Rod/imus. They couldn't even paint silver pipes on his arms...
Still, the micromaster likewise didn't have any of the visual iconography of Hot Rod/imus either. So that's why as a smaller version I'm much more accepting of it. Would have been really cool if they engineered the axe thing to plug into the back as a spoiler though. Such a missed opportunity, especially with it being a spoiler in car mode.
Complete and utter IDW DOOP-onwards Transformers fangirl. Also loves Beast Wars, Animated, TFP and that one TFCC story that made Alpha Bravo and Offroad great

Image
User avatar
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7876
News Credits: 190
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby RAR » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:49 pm

I moved my reply to the Rodimus Discussion to the Combiner Wars thread ....

transformers-generations-combiner-wars-discussion-thread-p1842339.php#p1842339
User avatar
RAR
Gestalt
Posts: 2322
News Credits: 11
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:01 pm

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Scramjet » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:32 pm

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote: one of Chromedome's old friends from The Headmasters cartoon, whom Sixshot captured, tortured, and planted a bomb inside his body for a suicide mission.
Dear lord, is this a kid's show^ Sounds more like a plot point of metal gear solid.
What's worse is that the only way to stop the hypnotized Jack from completing his mission was for Chromedome to have to shoot him before the bomb could go off and blow up its target (the bomb eventually went off anyway after Jack was shot, just sooner than it would have had Chromedome not shot him, which prevented the bomb from destroying its target).
Things like this have been making me get super excited about Sixshot lately. I've been re-watching Headmasters and there are a LOT of things that remind me more of TF:TM (things/people/planets dying/being destroyed) compared to Sunbow S1/2/3. It works! Sixshot and Galvatron forever!!

I really wanna see what Takara is gonna do with this figure..
Image
User avatar
Scramjet
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6651
News Credits: 15
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:54 pm
Buy from Scramjet on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby frogbat » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:50 pm

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
RAR wrote:
frogbat wrote:Worst edition I own is the recent CW legends reprint of black jack. Got him purposely to decorate Metroplex, but damn he's an awful little figure!

Why ?

Is your's especially floppy or do you not like that the wing does not store on his back ?

I like him a lot both the original and the KO Oversize version both.

If I may, the only reason I got that Rodimus was because I bought the entire Optimus Maximus team together from an ebay seller for a great price. I keep him in alt mode because his robot mode just doesn't look like Rodimus. I don't feel Rodimus when I look at him in robot mode, which is why I don't like him that much.

Frogbat may have a completely different reason, but mine is the robot mode doesn't say Rodimus



My issue is partly the robot mode being not much of a homage, they could've figured a way to add the spoiler. His car mode is ok and serves my purpose shooting our from metropkex's chest. I'm also biased against him cos mine had QC issues which, when mixed with some of my own stupidity led to a figure that wouldn't transform properly.
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Targetmaster
Posts: 654
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:28 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Albatross250 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:33 pm

Motto: "Operation: T E R M I N A T I O N"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
itscramtastic wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote: one of Chromedome's old friends from The Headmasters cartoon, whom Sixshot captured, tortured, and planted a bomb inside his body for a suicide mission.
Dear lord, is this a kid's show^ Sounds more like a plot point of metal gear solid.
What's worse is that the only way to stop the hypnotized Jack from completing his mission was for Chromedome to have to shoot him before the bomb could go off and blow up its target (the bomb eventually went off anyway after Jack was shot, just sooner than it would have had Chromedome not shot him, which prevented the bomb from destroying its target).
Things like this have been making me get super excited about Sixshot lately. I've been re-watching Headmasters and there are a LOT of things that remind me more of TF:TM (things/people/planets dying/being destroyed) compared to Sunbow S1/2/3. It works! Sixshot and Galvatron forever!!

I really wanna see what Takara is gonna do with this figure..


Simple, they want to return the Awesome so called "Wingwolf Mode". And there's this ...Image
(Well he isn't gonna die either because Alpha Trion gave him some body and a HAMMER (from Animated and Prime universe) . The Gun mode will change however (replacing the submarine photo with a gun) (from the image of his Alternate Gun Mode i posted yesterday)
There's a chance that Shadowmaru coming...(Brave Police J-Decker) possibly the redeco/retooling of sixshot :TAKARATOMY:
Still Playing Fall Of Cybertron, it's still a great sequel!
User avatar
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 848
News Credits: 26
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:45 am
Location: SEA
Alt Mode: Type 74 Main Battle Tank
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby fenrir72 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:04 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Albatross250 wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote: one of Chromedome's old friends from The Headmasters cartoon, whom Sixshot captured, tortured, and planted a bomb inside his body for a suicide mission.
Dear lord, is this a kid's show^ Sounds more like a plot point of metal gear solid.
What's worse is that the only way to stop the hypnotized Jack from completing his mission was for Chromedome to have to shoot him before the bomb could go off and blow up its target (the bomb eventually went off anyway after Jack was shot, just sooner than it would have had Chromedome not shot him, which prevented the bomb from destroying its target).
Things like this have been making me get super excited about Sixshot lately. I've been re-watching Headmasters and there are a LOT of things that remind me more of TF:TM (things/people/planets dying/being destroyed) compared to Sunbow S1/2/3. It works! Sixshot and Galvatron forever!!

I really wanna see what Takara is gonna do with this figure..


Simple, they want to return the Awesome so called "Wingwolf Mode". And there's this ...Image
(Well he isn't gonna die either because Alpha Trion gave him some body and a HAMMER (from Animated and Prime universe) . The Gun mode will change however (replacing the submarine photo with a gun) (from the image of his Alternate Gun Mode i posted yesterday)
There's a chance that Shadowmaru coming...(Brave Police J-Decker) possibly the redeco/retooling of sixshot :TAKARATOMY:


Don't forget this too!
Attachments
800px-G1GreatShot_Toy.jpg
Buy Official Hb/TakaraTitancityformers at retail price or else the 3rd party makers win!

"Shelfwarming"
Btw, its been nearly a year now and TR Soundwave and Blaster aren't moving in the shelve of TRU, is that shelfwarming or what?


_ _ _ _ . ._ _ . ._. ...._ _ _. _ _ _._. ._. .. _ . . . ._ . _ . _ _ _ _ . ..... . _ ..._. . . . _ _ . _ . . _. ._ _ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _ _._ _ . . ._..._.. . . ._ _ _ . _ _ _ _ ._ _ _ . . . . _ _ _ .. _ _ _.. _ - _ __ _ _ _. .
User avatar
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10540
News Credits: 60
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Slugslinger and Caliburst" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #240 - Ramping Up
Twincast / Podcast #240:
"Ramping Up"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, February 9th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Figure Robot Japan Free Shipping New Rare" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Series 1 Autobot Jazz Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers lot Movie Scorn Cogman Generations Whirl RTS Laser Optimus Prime G1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Optimus Prime Deluxe Laser Ultimate Gift Set" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Unite Warriors UW08 Computron Figure Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SDCC 16 Exclusive Fortress Maximus Titans Return Hasbro SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Galvatron/Cyberverse Starscream loose! Free Shipping!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe/Generations Cyclonus w. Nightstick & Scourge COMPLETE" on EBAY