Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return SDCC Exclusive Fortress Maximus to Include Poster

Postby fenrir72 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:25 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Dr Va'al wrote:Also from the official Transformers Snapchat account, we get another additional piece of information regarding the San Diego Comic Con 2016 Exclusive Titan class Fortress Maximus. Not only does he come with the Master Sword, there will also be a poster - just like we saw with the Victorion set - featuring some tasty sword action. Check it out below!

Image


Just a question. Will IDW support a back story for this line? Will this be the "warden" Fortmax we all have come to love? 'cause that image sure is an angry angry 'max!
User avatar
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10540
News Credits: 60
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:37 am
Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Titans Return SDCC Exclusive Fortress Maximus to Include Poster

Postby Kurona » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:58 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
fenrir72 wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:Also from the official Transformers Snapchat account, we get another additional piece of information regarding the San Diego Comic Con 2016 Exclusive Titan class Fortress Maximus. Not only does he come with the Master Sword, there will also be a poster - just like we saw with the Victorion set - featuring some tasty sword action. Check it out below!

Image


Just a question. Will IDW support a back story for this line? Will this be the "warden" Fortmax we all have come to love? 'cause that image sure is an angry angry 'max!

Image
User avatar
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7878
News Credits: 191
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:19 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Just sayin': His leg guns are fully deployed and the sword is still in front of them despite the pose. teensy bit wonky :lol:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 21009
News Credits: 1554
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Titans Return SDCC Exclusive Fortress Maximus to Include Poster

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:42 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Dr Va'al wrote:
Image
Take a close look at his shoulder and notice Sentinel Prime, Windblade, and Brainstorm from the Titan Force set fighting in the same positions as seen on their packaging, only now seen here from behind.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 35578
News Credits: 388
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Titans Return SDCC Exclusive Fortress Maximus to Include Poster

Postby DigitalBrave3 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:17 am

Motto: ""DigitalBrave is my name, giant robots are my game!""
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Sabrblade wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:
Image
Take a close look at his shoulder and notice Sentinel Prime, Windblade, and Brainstorm from the Titan Force set fighting in the same positions as seen on their packaging, only now seen here from behind.


Okay, that's pretty neat.
Stuff and things.
User avatar
DigitalBrave3
Fuzor
Posts: 292
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu May 14, 2015 1:23 pm
Location: United States
Watch DigitalBrave3 on YouTube
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 5
Skill: 8

Transformers Titans Return Toys Available in US and Stripes Video Review

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:39 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Titans Return is out there people! Not only is it available at retail around the world but even online stores are now shipping them out in the US, like Enertainment Earth which now has the Leaders and Titanmasters in stock.

Which ones are you gonna get right away? Are some a bigger priority than others? Let us know. We have reviews up for many toys if your mind isn't made yet, and we have a new one here from StarblightSkylynx featuring Stripes. Remember that this mold will be redeco'd into Ravage later this year.


If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28684
News Credits: 3297
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Titans Return SDCC Exclusive Fortress Maximus to Include Poster

Postby Kurona » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:51 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Sabrblade wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:
Image
Take a close look at his shoulder and notice Sentinel Prime, Windblade, and Brainstorm from the Titan Force set fighting in the same positions as seen on their packaging, only now seen here from behind.

Alright... that's cool. Kudos artist.

... looking at the perspective here though, does this mean that Fort Max is on Sentinel's side?
... that's a bit scary.
User avatar
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7878
News Credits: 191
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers Titans Return SDCC Exclusive Fortress Maximus to Include Poster

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:10 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Kurona wrote:... looking at the perspective here though, does this mean that Fort Max is on Sentinel's side?
... that's a bit scary.

I dont think he even knows they are there :lol:
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28684
News Credits: 3297
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby peaces » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:23 am

saw the title and thought they were found at usa retail. sigh.
peaces
Vehicon
Posts: 316
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:02 pm

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:28 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
peaces wrote:saw the title and thought they were found at usa retail. sigh.

Whats the difference, you can just buy them online and they come to your door, plus its free shipping over 79$ Buy 2 leaders and shipping is free. It could take another month for theseto be at retail, but the boards will still be filled with fellow americans who aleady own them by then.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28684
News Credits: 3297
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Titans Return SDCC Exclusive Fortress Maximus to Include Poster

Postby Emerje » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:43 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
william-james88 wrote:
Kurona wrote:... looking at the perspective here though, does this mean that Fort Max is on Sentinel's side?
... that's a bit scary.

I dont think he even knows they are there :lol:

Looks like he's intentionally hitting buildings with his sword so who knows?

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 6654
News Credits: 156
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Titans Return SDCC Exclusive Fortress Maximus to Include Poster

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:45 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Emerje wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Kurona wrote:... looking at the perspective here though, does this mean that Fort Max is on Sentinel's side?
... that's a bit scary.

I dont think he even knows they are there :lol:

Looks like he's intentionally hitting buildings with his sword so who knows?

Emerje
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 35578
News Credits: 388
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby SeventhSage » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:10 pm

He looks good but the mold is clearly meant for ravage. I think I'll pass on stripes.
SeventhSage
Mini-Con
Posts: 36
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 10:33 pm

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby steals_your_goats » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:31 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
I think stripes himself looks decent, I wish the stripe panels could fold down in beast mode though. The plane mode is so stupid though and I absolutely love it. I feel like it's intentionally bad and it's daring you to take it seriously.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
Posts: 1581
News Credits: 13
Joined: Sat May 23, 2015 8:10 pm
Location: Buffalo, New York
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:35 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
steals_your_goats wrote:I think stripes himself looks decent, I wish the stripe panels could fold down in beast mode though. The plane mode is so stupid though and I absolutely love it. I feel like it's intentionally bad and it's daring you to take it seriously.

If laserbeak turns into a skateboard, does that make ravage a hoverboard? :-P
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7919
News Credits: 174
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby steals_your_goats » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:40 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
Hellscream9999 wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:I think stripes himself looks decent, I wish the stripe panels could fold down in beast mode though. The plane mode is so stupid though and I absolutely love it. I feel like it's intentionally bad and it's daring you to take it seriously.

If laserbeak turns into a skateboard, does that make ravage a hoverboard? :-P

That's better than becoming the world's most impractical plane. :lol:
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
Posts: 1581
News Credits: 13
Joined: Sat May 23, 2015 8:10 pm
Location: Buffalo, New York
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:44 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
steals_your_goats wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:I think stripes himself looks decent, I wish the stripe panels could fold down in beast mode though. The plane mode is so stupid though and I absolutely love it. I feel like it's intentionally bad and it's daring you to take it seriously.

If laserbeak turns into a skateboard, does that make ravage a hoverboard? :-P

That's better than becoming the world's most impractical plane. :lol:

Yeah, and people thought it couldn't get worse than Silverbolt... that bar has now been raised :lol:

It'd be seriously cool if they had a peg that you could attach to the bottom of the feet of combiner hfg's like rook... combiners on roller skates 8-)
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7919
News Credits: 174
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:07 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
steals_your_goats wrote:I think stripes himself looks decent, I wish the stripe panels could fold down in beast mode though. The plane mode is so stupid though and I absolutely love it. I feel like it's intentionally bad and it's daring you to take it seriously.

Thats how I feel about Buzzsaw's third mode.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28684
News Credits: 3297
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:11 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
william-james88 wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:I think stripes himself looks decent, I wish the stripe panels could fold down in beast mode though. The plane mode is so stupid though and I absolutely love it. I feel like it's intentionally bad and it's daring you to take it seriously.

Thats how I feel about Buzzsaw's third mode.

Automated mobile taser's are serious business :-P
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7919
News Credits: 174
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: Alone
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby steals_your_goats » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:12 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
william-james88 wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:I think stripes himself looks decent, I wish the stripe panels could fold down in beast mode though. The plane mode is so stupid though and I absolutely love it. I feel like it's intentionally bad and it's daring you to take it seriously.

Thats how I feel about Buzzsaw's third mode.

Yeah his is pretty bad too, I think the rewind mold is the only one that actually pulls off the three modes well.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
Posts: 1581
News Credits: 13
Joined: Sat May 23, 2015 8:10 pm
Location: Buffalo, New York
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:14 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
steals_your_goats wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:I think stripes himself looks decent, I wish the stripe panels could fold down in beast mode though. The plane mode is so stupid though and I absolutely love it. I feel like it's intentionally bad and it's daring you to take it seriously.

Thats how I feel about Buzzsaw's third mode.

Yeah his is pretty bad too, I think the rewind mold is the only one that actually pulls off the three modes well.

Agreed! And unlike the others they arent random at all. One is an homage to the casette and the other homages the classics casettes that were turned into tanks while also homaging G1 casettes that turned into tanks.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28684
News Credits: 3297
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Wolfman Jake » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:16 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
william-james88 wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:I think stripes himself looks decent, I wish the stripe panels could fold down in beast mode though. The plane mode is so stupid though and I absolutely love it. I feel like it's intentionally bad and it's daring you to take it seriously.

Thats how I feel about Buzzsaw's third mode.

Yeah his is pretty bad too, I think the rewind mold is the only one that actually pulls off the three modes well.

Agreed! And unlike the others they arent random at all. One is an homage to the casette and the other homages the classics casettes that were turned into tanks while also homaging G1 casettes that turned into tanks.


Homageception!
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
User avatar
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
Posts: 4043
News Credits: 65
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Dr. Caelus » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:37 pm

william-james88 wrote:
peaces wrote:saw the title and thought they were found at usa retail. sigh.

Whats the difference, you can just buy them online and they come to your door, plus its free shipping over 79$ Buy 2 leaders and shipping is free. It could take another month for theseto be at retail, but the boards will still be filled with fellow americans who aleady own them by then.


That plan works better if you're a completionist - if you only want, say, half of any given wave, then that's problematic, as they end up being marked up more when sold individually. Assuming individual figures were in stock (which they aren't in the places I've looked), deluxe class figures have a have a 27% mark up vs. retail, and Legends and Titans class are as much as 40% over retail. :-/
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
Posts: 4390
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: Knoxville, TN

Photos from 2016 Hong Kong Trial and Play Event Featuring Upcoming TR Transformers Toys

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:10 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
There was a Trial and Play event in Hong Kong where fans can play with yet to be released figures. What is fun about these new photos from that event, found on TFmiser's Facebook page, is that they show the poses you can pull off with the figures along with aspects of the playability and many comparisons. Most are from the Titans Return line. We have comparisons with G1 figures and redecos within the line like Rewind and Rumble and Blurr with the SDCC Exclusive Brainstorm.
There are also more images of Hasbro's Computron both combined and seperated as well as more images of the upcoming Power Surge Optimus Prime from the Robots in Disguise line.

There is lots of great stuff below so take a look and let us know what excited you most and if you have learnt anything new.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 28684
News Credits: 3297
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby peaces » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:15 pm

need that soundwave. it's like a bigger g1.
peaces
Vehicon
Posts: 316
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:02 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Legion Autobot Twinferno" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Buzzsaw Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #285 - Monster Mashup
Twincast / Podcast #285:
"Monster Mashup"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 26th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Earthrise Paradron Medic Lifeline only" on EBAY
Buy "Road Pig Sealed MISB MOSC Laser Cycles G2 Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Stalker Scorponok Figure Deluxe Movie ROTF Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Stalker Scorponok Sealed MISB MOSC Deluxe Movie ROTF Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Roar and Rescue Bumblebee Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G I Joe Cobra Hasbro Toys Lot Destro not he man transformers scooby do" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers MAINFRAME WFC-K30 Teletraan-1 Sky Spy Golden Disks NEW US loose" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron SIX-GUN Deluxe Complete SIXGUN WFC-22" on EBAY