Transformers Trilogy Ultimate Collection DVD/ Blu-Ray Packaging

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers Trilogy Ultimate Collection DVD/ Blu-Ray Packaging

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:12 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
SlyTF1 wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:
RoboTopia wrote::CON: This is very interesting, But I would be even more interested in a TRANSFORMERS: THE MOVIE 25TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION SPECIAL BLU-RAY RELEASE!!!!?!
...Pay ATTENTION, HASBRO, ETC...

DITTO!


What the hell would be the point? It's a damn cartoon! The quality would look no different from the DVD version. Even so, hardly any of the general public would buy it. Hasbro is paying attention. You want Blueray? Take the DVD version, get a blue marker and draw the Blueray symbol on the top of the case and on the front of the disk. There you go.
You do realize that cartoons can be visually remastered to look more vibrant, cleaner , and up-to-date, yes? That's what happened with both the Kid Rhino and Shout! Factory DVDs of the G1 cartoon. You think they just used nothing but the original broadcast masters? Of course not. They refined the video and audio of the G1 cartoon to make it be the best it could be. The same was done for the G1 movie in its various special edition DVDs, but that's probably as best as its gonna get. After all, the UK DVD release looked exactly the same as the Sony U.S. DVD release.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28560
News Credits: 220
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Trilogy Ultimate Collection DVD/ Blu-Ray Packaging

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:37 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:
RoboTopia wrote::CON: This is very interesting, But I would be even more interested in a TRANSFORMERS: THE MOVIE 25TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION SPECIAL BLU-RAY RELEASE!!!!?!
...Pay ATTENTION, HASBRO, ETC...

DITTO!


What the hell would be the point? It's a damn cartoon! The quality would look no different from the DVD version. Even so, hardly any of the general public would buy it. Hasbro is paying attention. You want Blueray? Take the DVD version, get a blue marker and draw the Blueray symbol on the top of the case and on the front of the disk. There you go.
You do realize that cartoons can be visually remastered to look more vibrant, cleaner , and up-to-date, yes? That's what happened with both the Kid Rhino and Shout! Factory DVDs of the G1 cartoon. You think they just used nothing but the original broadcast masters? Of course not. They refined the video and audio of the G1 cartoon to make it be the best it could be. The same was done for the G1 movie in its various special edition DVDs, but that's probably as best as its gonna get. After all, the UK DVD release looked exactly the same as the Sony U.S. DVD release.


That's kind of what I meant.
I Am.
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4846
News Credits: 37
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Location: The Kingdom of Heaven
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Trilogy Ultimate Collection DVD/ Blu-Ray Packaging

Postby El Duque » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:16 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
nelson, the site admin of Michael Bay's Official Shoot for the Edit forums, has posted a few additional details regarding the Transformers Trilogy Ultimate Collection Signature Edition DVD/Blu-ray set we first brought you word of earlier this month. The limited edition will apparently be coming out a little later than previously stated.

  • The Signature series box set will available January 31, 2012.
  • It will include the DOTM 3D Blu-ray as an added bonus.
  • Price has still TBD.


Here are the images we brought you earlier:

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9922
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers Trilogy Ultimate Collection DVD/ Blu-Ray Packaging

Postby freakzero1981 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:45 am

Motto: ""why worry about snakes in the garden,when you got spiders in your bed.""
Weapon: Battle Blades
indeed,wtf is it?
freakzero1981
Micromaster
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:20 pm
Location: San Antonio ,TX
Watch freakzero1981 on YouTube
Buy from freakzero1981 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Trilogy Ultimate Collection DVD/ Blu-Ray Packaging

Postby User897 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:11 am

freakzero1981 wrote:wtf is it?


Too expensive. Lame and not enough bonus features. Stupid film cell as a "bonus." It contains ROTF.

Enough reasons not to buy right there.
User avatar
User897
Vehicon
Posts: 393
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:09 pm
Buy from User897 on eBay

Re: Transformers Trilogy Ultimate Collection DVD/ Blu-Ray Packaging

Postby RiddlerJ » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:56 am

Each one will come with an autographed picture of Michael Bay sitting on top of a huge pile of money.
User avatar
RiddlerJ
Godmaster
Posts: 1528
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:29 pm

Re: Transformers Trilogy Ultimate Collection DVD/ Blu-Ray Packaging

Postby Asuras » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:45 pm

No news on the Transformers: Dark of the Moon 3D Extended Edition yet? Safe to assume its not coming out Dec. 6th =/
Asuras
Mini-Con
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:23 pm

Re: Transformers Trilogy Ultimate Collection DVD/ Blu-Ray Packaging

Postby LadyBug » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:23 am

Asuras wrote:No news on the Transformers: Dark of the Moon 3D Extended Edition yet? Safe to assume its not coming out Dec. 6th =/


The only thing that is coming out Dec. 6th is Transformers Prime: Darkness Rising on dvd.
User avatar
LadyBug
Vehicon
Posts: 307
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:18 pm
Location: USA

Re: Transformers Trilogy Ultimate Collection DVD/ Blu-Ray Packaging

Postby Asuras » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:05 am

Asuras
Mini-Con
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:23 pm

Re: Transformers Trilogy Ultimate Collection DVD/ Blu-Ray Packaging

Postby cotss2012 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:56 pm

Hmmm... it's a picture of a shiny metal thing next to another shiny metal thing against a shiny metal background.

Can we get some pictures that don't suck?

RiddlerJ wrote:Each one will come with an autographed picture of Michael Bay sitting on top of a huge pile of money.


This is sig-worthy.
I do not blame Michael Bay for crapping all over a huge part of my childhood. He just directed the scripts that were given to him. I blame Orci, Kurtzman, and Krueger, who seem completely incapable of concocting a story that even halfway makes sense.

RiddlerJ wrote:Each one will come with an autographed picture of Michael Bay sitting on top of a huge pile of money.
cotss2012
Vehicon
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: Transformers Trilogy Ultimate Collection DVD/ Blu-Ray Packaging

Postby El Duque » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:50 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
We now have a price for the upcoming Transformers Trilogy Ultimate Collection Signature Edition DVD/ Blu-Ray Set. According to a recent update by nelson, the admin of Michael Bay's official Shoot for the Edit forums, the set will sell for $100.00.

Yes, the 3D Blu-ray will be sold as a single SKU.

TF Signature Series will be $100.


  • They will be autographed by Bay.
  • Will be sold on Amazon.com and another US retailer.
  • They will contain the 3 TF Blu-ray movies + behind the scenes stuff.
  • It will include the DOTM 3D Blu-ray as an added bonus.
  • Limited to 5000 set worldwide
  • Available January 31st, 2012

Here are the images we brought you earlier:

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9922
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers Trilogy Ultimate Collection DVD/ Blu-Ray Packaging

Postby Megatron Wolf » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:07 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
wow only $100 thought it would be more, 100 bucks is pretty reasonable for what it is.
PSN: MegatronWolf
Current TF count: 1789

Image
User avatar
Megatron Wolf
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5011
News Credits: 7
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:30 pm
Location: New York
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Trilogy Ultimate Collection DVD/ Blu-Ray Packaging

Postby alternator77 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:43 am

Motto: "we choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them"
Weapon: Electron-Scimitars
im sorry but when i just picked up the harry potter 8 disc bluray set for 65$ this is a real ripoff.especially when ive seen the bluray's going for 10-15 a piece near me at several big retailers. >:oP
alternator77
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 842
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:10 pm
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Trilogy Ultimate Collection DVD/ Blu-Ray Packaging

Postby SlyTF1 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:17 am

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
alternator77 wrote:im sorry but when i just picked up the harry potter 8 disc bluray set for 65$ this is a real ripoff.especially when ive seen the bluray's going for 10-15 a piece near me at several big retailers. >:oP


But is that autographed by Michael Bay? I think not.
I Am.
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4846
News Credits: 37
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Location: The Kingdom of Heaven
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Trilogy Ultimate Collection DVD/ Blu-Ray Packaging

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:21 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
SlyTF1 wrote:
alternator77 wrote:im sorry but when i just picked up the harry potter 8 disc bluray set for 65$ this is a real ripoff.especially when ive seen the bluray's going for 10-15 a piece near me at several big retailers. >:oP


But is that autographed by Michael Bay? I think not.
Unless he autographed it in blood, that price is outrageous.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28560
News Credits: 220
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Trilogy Ultimate Collection DVD/ Blu-Ray Packaging

Postby SlyTF1 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:27 am

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
alternator77 wrote:im sorry but when i just picked up the harry potter 8 disc bluray set for 65$ this is a real ripoff.especially when ive seen the bluray's going for 10-15 a piece near me at several big retailers. >:oP


But is that autographed by Michael Bay? I think not.
Unless he autographed it in blood, that price is outrageous.


It's still cheaper than I expected it to be. I expected it to be about $200.
I Am.
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4846
News Credits: 37
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Location: The Kingdom of Heaven
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Trilogy Ultimate Collection DVD/ Blu-Ray Packaging

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:55 pm

$100? That's a bit high, even with Bay's autograph. Even with 5000 units, it will probably go really fast, and a lot of people will try to turn a quick profit on eBay or Amazon, which will also distribute the set.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
My fanfics: the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021 and stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18853
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Previous

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

MEGAN FOX 2016 LEAF POP CENTURY AUTO SIGNED SCI-FI CARD TMNT & TRANSFORMERS - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 17 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Voyager Grimlock - Time Remaining: 27 days 6 hours 18 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Voyager SoundBlaster - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 19 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers The Last Knight STRAFE Deluxe Premier Edition (slight Wear) - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 24 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Deluxe Sideswipe lot - Time Remaining: 27 days 5 hours 24 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Deluxe shockwave lot - Time Remaining: 27 days 5 hours 26 minutes 46 seconds
Authentic Transformers The Last Knight Bluetooth 4.2 Wireless Speaker Bumblebee - Time Remaining: 6 days 26 minutes 51 seconds
Authentic Transformers The Last Knight Bluetooth Wireless Speaker Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 6 days 26 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #184 - The Search For Alpha Trion
Twincast / Podcast #184:
"The Search For Alpha Trion"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 17th, 2017
Website Security Test