Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby blackeyedprime » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:37 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Stargrave wrote:The idea of a Siege-styled Drift/Deadlock gets me so excited for some reason I’d love that. Another defector like Impactor you know? I love that kind of character stuff.

Now let’s s flip it who do you think would be an Autobot who went to the Decepticons?

Like a current Autobot, you could change up the paint, whatever you want.

Who’s the bad apple gang? Help me out here.


Windblades Megatrons Geisha in my collection, just need a Hasbro TR one to go with her, I have no connection/seen nothing of the character at all other than she popped up in new RID for a bit. Not including the machinimas because they were so meh.

Other than that, the KO G1 Black Bumblebee is perfect for a decepticon, instead of meeting spike he was driving around Adolf o.O Its always the kid friendly characters you would least expect.
blackeyedprime
Gestalt
Posts: 2236
News Credits: 15
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:14 am
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:00 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Stargrave wrote:The idea of a Siege-styled Drift/Deadlock gets me so excited for some reason I’d love that. Another defector like Impactor you know? I love that kind of character stuff.

Now let’s s flip it who do you think would be an Autobot who went to the Decepticons?

Like a current Autobot, you could change up the paint, whatever you want.

Who’s the bad apple gang? Help me out here.
Flame. The OG Evil Autobot.

Image
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 35548
News Credits: 388
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:14 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Sabrblade wrote:
Stargrave wrote:The idea of a Siege-styled Drift/Deadlock gets me so excited for some reason I’d love that. Another defector like Impactor you know? I love that kind of character stuff.

Now let’s s flip it who do you think would be an Autobot who went to the Decepticons?

Like a current Autobot, you could change up the paint, whatever you want.

Who’s the bad apple gang? Help me out here.
Flame. The OG Evil Autobot.

Image


It would be cool if we got some of these more obscure comic characters as toys in the next chapter of WFC. Even though they're established characters, it would almost be like back in the day when they created new characters for the line. I'd totally go for a Flame toy.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
User avatar
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
Posts: 2823
News Credits: 194
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:06 pm
Location: Saline, MI
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Rainmaker Set

Postby shikyrie » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:40 am

Motto: ""Misdirection is the key to survival. Never attack what your enemy defends. Never behave as your enemy expects, and never reveal your true strength. If knowledge is power, then to be unknown is to be unconquerable.""
Weapon: Disruptor Rifle
So, got my Starscream and Red Wing, Thundercracker ships today, Skywarp is on preorder. Still waiting on an "official" release date for the rainmakers, and hoping it's soon. (already cleared space on my desk at work for the whole squadron.
shikyrie
Mini-Con
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:11 pm
Watch shikyrie on YouTube
Buy from shikyrie on eBay
Alt Mode: Starship
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:13 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
Stargrave wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
SpikeyTigertron wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
SpikeyTigertron wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
SpikeyTigertron wrote:WJ88 what a top five base modes?

I started that once but it got kinda boring when it was mainly G1 toys few of us own.

Limit the scope to outside G1?


Theres not much of a point then, since all the comments section will be like "why you no G1?".

basically, when it comes to base modes and playsets, aside from TR Trypticon (who I find pretty cool), G1 is where its at and everything else pales in comparison. And the reason why that is, is because g1 is the definitive era when all kids played with toys and the accent was on play features more than anything else. It was the golden age of toys, before the game industry started truly competing with the industry for kids' time and (their parent's) money.


Good points, and while I kick myself for not getting the Encore reissue of Fort Max.... I still think he's the crown jewel. Maybe it's a "you had to have played with it" but I never understood the appeal of Scorpinok/Zarak.

Thanks. As for Scorpinok, the appeal is that unlike other city bots, his base mode is a third mode and not his primary alt mode. And he still pulls it off. So you get a very good and super imposing bot mode (biggest Decepticon sold in the US), plus a decent alt mode with a cool crawling feature. And added to that you get a base mode with lots of accessories to make it look unique and independent from the other two modes, with 3 different ramps.

So while he is not the best city bot by a long shot, the fact that he still pulls it off decently enough while also having two other good modes is a pretty cool feat.


He’s a great base mode. I’ll always remember being sold hard when he emerged in base mode from the ground in Rebirth.


Overquoting a lot just to say that Scorponok's city mode is (for me) his main altmode. So much better than the scorpion! He have towers, thingamajings, and ramps! Sure, the base mode is great mainly due to all the attached accessories. But man, this city is WAY better than Tripticon's or Metroplex's. Only Fortmax beat him.

Image
Transformers G1 1987 Scorponok (Megazarak) Gallery

I'm looking forward his modern Titan update!
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
News Staff
Posts: 13281
News Credits: 64
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:42 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Here's a fun thought and A use for HasLab

So 2020 gives us titan Scorpoknok... Then as soon as unicron releases the following year, that's when hasbro hit us with the ultimate two pack, a completely new mold for Grand Maximus versus Black Zarak, complete with a figure to represent Devil Z....:lol:

As for Deadlock, that'll be a selects release if its to happen this year, or it could be a, part 2 release with a Drift redeco in the third part. If they do Dreadlock, you know they'll do Drift as well.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
Posts: 12709
News Credits: 1117
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby o.supreme » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:59 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
ZeroWolf wrote:Here's a fun thought and A use for HasLab

So 2020 gives us titan Scorpoknok... Then as soon as unicron releases the following year, that's when hasbro hit us with the ultimate two pack, a completely new mold for Grand Maximus versus Black Zarak, complete with a figure to represent Devil Z....:lol:


At this point, If we get a Titan Scorponok in 2020, I'd be content with a Selects Black Zarak and a Metrotitan down the line from the existing generations ones.
Bucket/Want List:
1. Micromaster Combiner Sixwing (1992 Takara) 2. Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco) 3. Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) 4. Botcon 2016 Flash Sentry

Original Combiners Still Without a Modern Release: Raiden (TT MP?), Road Caesar, Monstructor, Dinoking, Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor.
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5452
News Credits: 30
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:03 pm
Location: Born in the Bay Area, but stuck in Sacto.
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:02 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
I'll be shocked if it isn't scorpy, as he's the only one left on that poll now
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
Posts: 12709
News Credits: 1117
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am
Location: North East UK

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:39 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Mace
o.supreme wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Here's a fun thought and A use for HasLab

So 2020 gives us titan Scorpoknok... Then as soon as unicron releases the following year, that's when hasbro hit us with the ultimate two pack, a completely new mold for Grand Maximus versus Black Zarak, complete with a figure to represent Devil Z....:lol:


At this point, If we get a Titan Scorponok in 2020, I'd be content with a Selects Black Zarak and a Metrotitan down the line from the existing generations ones.


Having G1 Scorponok already, if a Generations Select Black Zarak is ever a thing, THIS Will be the one I'd get.
User avatar
-Kanrabat-
News Staff
Posts: 13281
News Credits: 64
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Location: Canada, province of Québec
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Skritz » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:16 pm

RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Stargrave wrote:The idea of a Siege-styled Drift/Deadlock gets me so excited for some reason I’d love that. Another defector like Impactor you know? I love that kind of character stuff.

Now let’s s flip it who do you think would be an Autobot who went to the Decepticons?

Like a current Autobot, you could change up the paint, whatever you want.

Who’s the bad apple gang? Help me out here.
Flame. The OG Evil Autobot.

Image


It would be cool if we got some of these more obscure comic characters as toys in the next chapter of WFC. Even though they're established characters, it would almost be like back in the day when they created new characters for the line. I'd totally go for a Flame toy.


Flame as a massive retool of the Siege Megatron 'skeleton' could work. Or as a massive retool of Impactor if they would want to go for something slightly smaller.
User avatar
Skritz
Gestalt
Posts: 2326
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:40 am

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Deadput » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:22 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Stargrave wrote:The idea of a Siege-styled Drift/Deadlock gets me so excited for some reason I’d love that. Another defector like Impactor you know? I love that kind of character stuff.

Now let’s s flip it who do you think would be an Autobot who went to the Decepticons?

Like a current Autobot, you could change up the paint, whatever you want.

Who’s the bad apple gang? Help me out here.


If we are going the way like Impactor and Drift here who are established Autobot characters who simply have a backstory of starting off on the other team first...

I'd say the Constructicons are good candidates if we go with a similar backstory to the G1 Cartoon.

They are friends of Omega Supreme (who is an Autobot and is a part of Siege), their builder types rather then military so I can see them initially being on the Autobots team before joining the Decepticons whether by choice or forcibly like the cartoon.

Maybe Barricade? At the very least maybe as a planted spy who eventually betrays the Autobots, actually kinda similar to my current head canon Transformers timeline where Barricade was responsible for letting the Decepticons inside Praxus which was at the time one of the Autobot's most fortified cities and where Sentinel Prime was, leading to it's destruction where Bluestreak is the only Autobot survivor of course.

If Lockdown exists in this universe then maybe him as well?

Micromaster example, to me Overair will eventually betray the Autobots and join the Decepticons as Airwave, basis for this being the original toys of Overair and Airwave being identical and how Airwave in Prime is based on the Decepticon Micromaster even though their an Autobot in that continuity.

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Overair
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Airwave_(G1)
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Airwave_(Prime)
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.


Image
User avatar
Deadput
Faction Commander
Posts: 4533
News Credits: 53
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby 1984forever » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:31 pm

Just drove 53 miles out to a target in L.I. to get the Rainmakers after the Target site said IN STOCK. When I arrived there was a kid named “Scottimus” standing there waiting for the stockroom people to actually put them on the shelf. He said that he’d been waiting for hours and was prepared to wait for a few hours more.

Long story short. I’m done with Target. The only reason why I even went there is because I have a $100 gift card from last Christmas that I never used and I figured “hey, I can get the Rainmakers for free!” I wasted time and gas and also ran the risk getting a speeding ticket. I’m giving my money to the scalpers from now on... they earned it.
1984forever
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 597
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:04 am
Location: Brooklyn NY

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:39 pm

1984forever wrote:Just drove 53 miles out to a target in L.I. to get the Rainmakers after the Target site said IN STOCK. When I arrived there was a kid named “Scottimus” standing there waiting for the stockroom people to actually put them on the shelf. He said that he’d been waiting for hours and was prepared to wait for a few hours more.

Long story short. I’m done with Target. The only reason why I even went there is because I have a $100 gift card from last Christmas that I never used and I figured “hey, I can get the Rainmakers for free!” I wasted time and gas and also ran the risk getting a speeding ticket. I’m giving my money to the scalpers from now on... they earned it.


Ship to store, or call ahead?
SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 904
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:59 pm

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:41 pm

Deadput wrote:
Stargrave wrote:The idea of a Siege-styled Drift/Deadlock gets me so excited for some reason I’d love that. Another defector like Impactor you know? I love that kind of character stuff.

Now let’s s flip it who do you think would be an Autobot who went to the Decepticons?

Like a current Autobot, you could change up the paint, whatever you want.

Who’s the bad apple gang? Help me out here.


If we are going the way like Impactor and Drift here who are established Autobot characters who simply have a backstory of starting off on the other team first...

I'd say the Constructicons are good candidates if we go with a similar backstory to the G1 Cartoon.

They are friends of Omega Supreme (who is an Autobot and is a part of Siege), their builder types rather then military so I can see them initially being on the Autobots team before joining the Decepticons whether by choice or forcibly like the cartoon.

Maybe Barricade? At the very least maybe as a planted spy who eventually betrays the Autobots, actually kinda similar to my current head canon Transformers timeline where Barricade was responsible for letting the Decepticons inside Praxus which was at the time one of the Autobot's most fortified cities and where Sentinel Prime was, leading to it's destruction where Bluestreak is the only Autobot survivor of course.

If Lockdown exists in this universe then maybe him as well?

Micromaster example, to me Overair will eventually betray the Autobots and join the Decepticons as Airwave, basis for this being the original toys of Overair and Airwave being identical and how Airwave in Prime is based on the Decepticon Micromaster even though their an Autobot in that continuity.

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Overair
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Airwave_(G1)
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Airwave_(Prime)


Speaking of Prime.... new Skyquake and Dreadwind when?! The movie Blitzwing felt based off their body type
SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 904
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:59 pm

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby 1984forever » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:48 pm

SpikeyTigertron wrote:
1984forever wrote:Just drove 53 miles out to a target in L.I. to get the Rainmakers after the Target site said IN STOCK. When I arrived there was a kid named “Scottimus” standing there waiting for the stockroom people to actually put them on the shelf. He said that he’d been waiting for hours and was prepared to wait for a few hours more.

Long story short. I’m done with Target. The only reason why I even went there is because I have a $100 gift card from last Christmas that I never used and I figured “hey, I can get the Rainmakers for free!” I wasted time and gas and also ran the risk getting a speeding ticket. I’m giving my money to the scalpers from now on... they earned it.


Ship to store, or call ahead?


That particular item isn’t available to be shipped anywhere right now except from a scalper’s sweaty hands. I even tried to bribe one of the employees so my trip wouldn’t be a total waste of time. I led him away from Scottimus, pulled out a twenty and said “if you can find what I’m looking for in the back, I’ll buy you lunch.” No dice. Either the employee knew he wouldn’t be able to find it or he’s a goody two shoes.
1984forever
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 597
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:04 am
Location: Brooklyn NY

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Deadput » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:52 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
1984forever wrote:
SpikeyTigertron wrote:
1984forever wrote:Just drove 53 miles out to a target in L.I. to get the Rainmakers after the Target site said IN STOCK. When I arrived there was a kid named “Scottimus” standing there waiting for the stockroom people to actually put them on the shelf. He said that he’d been waiting for hours and was prepared to wait for a few hours more.

Long story short. I’m done with Target. The only reason why I even went there is because I have a $100 gift card from last Christmas that I never used and I figured “hey, I can get the Rainmakers for free!” I wasted time and gas and also ran the risk getting a speeding ticket. I’m giving my money to the scalpers from now on... they earned it.


Ship to store, or call ahead?


That particular item isn’t available to be shipped anywhere right now except from a scalper’s sweaty hands. I even tried to bribe one of the employees so my trip wouldn’t be a total waste of time. I led him away from Scottimus, pulled out a twenty and said “if you can find what I’m looking for in the back, I’ll buy you lunch.” No dice. Either the employee knew he wouldn’t be able to find it or he’s a goody two shoes.


Well accepting bribes like that is wrong and can get them fired so glad they didn't.

Like if it's not on the shelves don't force it no matter how much you put the value of plastic figures ahead of someone's job.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.


Image
User avatar
Deadput
Faction Commander
Posts: 4533
News Credits: 53
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby shikyrie » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:20 pm

Motto: ""Misdirection is the key to survival. Never attack what your enemy defends. Never behave as your enemy expects, and never reveal your true strength. If knowledge is power, then to be unknown is to be unconquerable.""
Weapon: Disruptor Rifle
1984forever wrote:Just drove 53 miles out to a target in L.I. to get the Rainmakers after the Target site said IN STOCK. When I arrived there was a kid named “Scottimus” standing there waiting for the stockroom people to actually put them on the shelf. He said that he’d been waiting for hours and was prepared to wait for a few hours more.

Long story short. I’m done with Target. The only reason why I even went there is because I have a $100 gift card from last Christmas that I never used and I figured “hey, I can get the Rainmakers for free!” I wasted time and gas and also ran the risk getting a speeding ticket. I’m giving my money to the scalpers from now on... they earned it.


They update the site once/day. if the site says "in stock" it either hasn't been put on the sales floor yet, or it's been sold out. I found this out when calling the one in Bel-air, Md last week. The site said "In Stock" but the customer service person I talked to said they just sold their last one that afternoon. They haven't "officially" been released yet, so just wait. I know, you want yours as much as I want mine, but be patient. (I sure as hell am not paying $150 for them on Ebay) :BOT: :WRECKERS: :SG-BOTS:
shikyrie
Mini-Con
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:11 pm
Watch shikyrie on YouTube
Buy from shikyrie on eBay
Alt Mode: Starship
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Deadput » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:28 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
SpikeyTigertron wrote:Speaking of Prime.... new Skyquake and Dreadwind when?! The movie Blitzwing felt based off their body type

Eh if they do a Skyquake it's going to be the G1 guy, unless it's Knockout I doubt we are going to see Prime guys or inspired designs any time soon.

I don't see the Skyquake/Dreadwing body type in the Blitzwing design, it's definitely designed after G1 Seekers, the body size isn't even that big since the jet is kinda on the smaller side, all the "mass" comes from how the film portrays Blitzwing as a brute compared to Bumblebee but if this was like Optimus or some other bigger Autobot I don't think that silhouette would be as retained.

Not to say the design wouldn't work as them but in a comparison between the two body types I don't think the parallels are strong.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.


Image
User avatar
Deadput
Faction Commander
Posts: 4533
News Credits: 53
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:39 pm

Deadput wrote:
SpikeyTigertron wrote:Speaking of Prime.... new Skyquake and Dreadwind when?! The movie Blitzwing felt based off their body type

Eh if they do a Skyquake it's going to be the G1 guy, unless it's Knockout I doubt we are going to see Prime guys or inspired designs any time soon.

I don't see the Skyquake/Dreadwing body type in the Blitzwing design, it's definitely designed after G1 Seekers, the body size isn't even that big since the jet is kinda on the smaller side, all the "mass" comes from how the film portrays Blitzwing as a brute compared to Bumblebee but if this was like Optimus or some other bigger Autobot I don't think that silhouette would be as retained.

Not to say the design wouldn't work as them but in a comparison between the two body types I don't think the parallels are strong.


I’d take another look- but siege-wise you’re probably right. This would be a good opportunity to get a Deadend out of Prowl; even if he’s not quite as svelte.
SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 904
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:59 pm

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby 1984forever » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:57 pm

shikyrie wrote:
1984forever wrote:Just drove 53 miles out to a target in L.I. to get the Rainmakers after the Target site said IN STOCK. When I arrived there was a kid named “Scottimus” standing there waiting for the stockroom people to actually put them on the shelf. He said that he’d been waiting for hours and was prepared to wait for a few hours more.

Long story short. I’m done with Target. The only reason why I even went there is because I have a $100 gift card from last Christmas that I never used and I figured “hey, I can get the Rainmakers for free!” I wasted time and gas and also ran the risk getting a speeding ticket. I’m giving my money to the scalpers from now on... they earned it.


They update the site once/day. if the site says "in stock" it either hasn't been put on the sales floor yet, or it's been sold out. I found this out when calling the one in Bel-air, Md last week. The site said "In Stock" but the customer service person I talked to said they just sold their last one that afternoon. They haven't "officially" been released yet, so just wait. I know, you want yours as much as I want mine, but be patient. (I sure as hell am not paying $150 for them on Ebay) :BOT: :WRECKERS: :SG-BOTS:
I just paid $150 for them on eBay :lol:
1984forever
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 597
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:04 am
Location: Brooklyn NY

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Stargrave » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:11 pm

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
I'm calling it: exclusive for next series, Autoceptor…
Image
User avatar
Stargrave
Godmaster
Posts: 1570
News Credits: 340
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:26 pm
Location: California
Alt Mode: A left leg
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 1
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:55 pm

Bring on Omega Supreme. Going to have a hard time trying to reposition everything. It also occurred to me fiddling with the TR decepticon leaders.... they feel like they turn into armored outposts, little bases; than the autobots....
Attachments
C12B7FD8-3888-4B80-980E-71713D1A03D9.jpeg
SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 904
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:59 pm

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby AcademyofDrX » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:15 pm

1984forever wrote:
shikyrie wrote:
1984forever wrote:Just drove 53 miles out to a target in L.I. to get the Rainmakers after the Target site said IN STOCK. When I arrived there was a kid named “Scottimus” standing there waiting for the stockroom people to actually put them on the shelf. He said that he’d been waiting for hours and was prepared to wait for a few hours more.

Long story short. I’m done with Target. The only reason why I even went there is because I have a $100 gift card from last Christmas that I never used and I figured “hey, I can get the Rainmakers for free!” I wasted time and gas and also ran the risk getting a speeding ticket. I’m giving my money to the scalpers from now on... they earned it.


They update the site once/day. if the site says "in stock" it either hasn't been put on the sales floor yet, or it's been sold out. I found this out when calling the one in Bel-air, Md last week. The site said "In Stock" but the customer service person I talked to said they just sold their last one that afternoon. They haven't "officially" been released yet, so just wait. I know, you want yours as much as I want mine, but be patient. (I sure as hell am not paying $150 for them on Ebay) :BOT: :WRECKERS: :SG-BOTS:
I just paid $150 for them on eBay :lol:


I missed the window for "ship to store," then called around to all the stores in a 100-mile radius that were showing it in stock. None were carrying it.

I ended up ordering it online for in-store pickup 2 hours away. I already have to drive an hour away for something else, but I'm still adding 3 hours to my round-trip to get this.

I don't think this is going to be restocked, I don't think stores are waiting to put them out. I think this is all we're going to get. If they appreciate, I might try to flip it at the next TFCon.
AcademyofDrX
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 860
News Credits: 5
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:05 am
Alt Mode: Starfighter
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 3
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 1
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:26 pm

AcademyofDrX wrote:
1984forever wrote:
shikyrie wrote:
1984forever wrote:Just drove 53 miles out to a target in L.I. to get the Rainmakers after the Target site said IN STOCK. When I arrived there was a kid named “Scottimus” standing there waiting for the stockroom people to actually put them on the shelf. He said that he’d been waiting for hours and was prepared to wait for a few hours more.

Long story short. I’m done with Target. The only reason why I even went there is because I have a $100 gift card from last Christmas that I never used and I figured “hey, I can get the Rainmakers for free!” I wasted time and gas and also ran the risk getting a speeding ticket. I’m giving my money to the scalpers from now on... they earned it.


They update the site once/day. if the site says "in stock" it either hasn't been put on the sales floor yet, or it's been sold out. I found this out when calling the one in Bel-air, Md last week. The site said "In Stock" but the customer service person I talked to said they just sold their last one that afternoon. They haven't "officially" been released yet, so just wait. I know, you want yours as much as I want mine, but be patient. (I sure as hell am not paying $150 for them on Ebay) :BOT: :WRECKERS: :SG-BOTS:
I just paid $150 for them on eBay :lol:


I missed the window for "ship to store," then called around to all the stores in a 100-mile radius that were showing it in stock. None were carrying it.

I ended up ordering it online for in-store pickup 2 hours away. I already have to drive an hour away for something else, but I'm still adding 3 hours to my round-trip to get this.

I don't think this is going to be restocked, I don't think stores are waiting to put them out. I think this is all we're going to get. If they appreciate, I might try to flip it at the next TFCon.


I think that’s a little paranoid. Target could be drowning in these by November. Look at their exclusive marvel legends, they’re more saturated in those than standard waves at the moment
SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 904
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:59 pm

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:33 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
SpikeyTigertron wrote:
AcademyofDrX wrote:
1984forever wrote:
shikyrie wrote:
1984forever wrote:Just drove 53 miles out to a target in L.I. to get the Rainmakers after the Target site said IN STOCK. When I arrived there was a kid named “Scottimus” standing there waiting for the stockroom people to actually put them on the shelf. He said that he’d been waiting for hours and was prepared to wait for a few hours more.

Long story short. I’m done with Target. The only reason why I even went there is because I have a $100 gift card from last Christmas that I never used and I figured “hey, I can get the Rainmakers for free!” I wasted time and gas and also ran the risk getting a speeding ticket. I’m giving my money to the scalpers from now on... they earned it.


They update the site once/day. if the site says "in stock" it either hasn't been put on the sales floor yet, or it's been sold out. I found this out when calling the one in Bel-air, Md last week. The site said "In Stock" but the customer service person I talked to said they just sold their last one that afternoon. They haven't "officially" been released yet, so just wait. I know, you want yours as much as I want mine, but be patient. (I sure as hell am not paying $150 for them on Ebay) :BOT: :WRECKERS: :SG-BOTS:
I just paid $150 for them on eBay :lol:


I missed the window for "ship to store," then called around to all the stores in a 100-mile radius that were showing it in stock. None were carrying it.

I ended up ordering it online for in-store pickup 2 hours away. I already have to drive an hour away for something else, but I'm still adding 3 hours to my round-trip to get this.

I don't think this is going to be restocked, I don't think stores are waiting to put them out. I think this is all we're going to get. If they appreciate, I might try to flip it at the next TFCon.


I think that’s a little paranoid. Target could be drowning in these by November. Look at their exclusive marvel legends, they’re more saturated in those than standard waves at the moment

Especially since a lot of people were worried about finding Galaxy Upgrade Prime, but now he's more common than Shockwave
Sentinel_Primal
Brainmaster
Posts: 1343
News Credits: 11
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:03 pm
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Legends Class Windcharger Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Rumble(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #284 - Welcome to 2010
Twincast / Podcast #284:
"Welcome to 2010"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 12th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Botcon 2002 Cyclonus Master Shipping Carton Box Hasbro Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Wolfwire (Weirdwolf) with Monxo - Hinge Damage" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Highbrow Deluxe Class Complete w/ Xort" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return TRIGGERHAPPY Complete Generations Deluxe figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Autobot Sovereign & Alpha Trion Sealed See Pictures" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Selects WFC-GS17 Shattered Glass Optimus Prime and Ratchet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME Combiner Wars Voyager Incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Ptero" on EBAY