Twincast / Podcast Episode #92 "Extinction Season"

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #92 "Extinction Season"

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Tue May 20, 2014 10:09 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Counterpunch wrote:Too long is one thing, but I'm glad I've not heard that we spend too long on any specific thing.

Because that would be me screwing up. ;)


Yeah sometimes it's tough to keep things moving, you hate to crack that whip but you gotta.
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5388
News Credits: 157
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #92 "Extinction Season"

Postby Counterpunch » Wed May 21, 2014 12:18 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:Too long is one thing, but I'm glad I've not heard that we spend too long on any specific thing.

Because that would be me screwing up. ;)


Yeah sometimes it's tough to keep things moving, you hate to crack that whip but you gotta.


Word. I think I can count the number of discussions that could not be edited out and I cut off in episode on one hand.

So, making games of the listener questions is a thing hrm? #shots
Image
User avatar
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
Posts: 15827
News Credits: 74
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:56 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #92 "Extinction Season"

Postby ScottyP » Wed May 21, 2014 12:28 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
Counterpunch wrote:
So, making games of the listener questions is a thing hrm? #shots


Oh lord, I already drink enough during recording. Let's not. Unless it's a Friday.
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I-I trusted you Scotty! Now Scottie Pippen is my favorite Scotty :sad:


Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast.
Looking for Micromaster Spinner, rare Minicons and Star Saber's Rifle. PM me if you have these for sale!
User avatar
ScottyP
Faction Commander
Posts: 4097
News Credits: 296
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #92 "Extinction Season"

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Wed May 21, 2014 1:45 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
ScottyP wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:
So, making games of the listener questions is a thing hrm? #shots


Oh lord, I already drink enough during recording. Let's not. Unless it's a Friday.


Better than doing a ladies night episode hopped up on NyQuil.
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5388
News Credits: 157
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #92 "Extinction Season"

Postby ScottyP » Wed May 21, 2014 2:02 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
ScottyP wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:
So, making games of the listener questions is a thing hrm? #shots


Oh lord, I already drink enough during recording. Let's not. Unless it's a Friday.


Better than doing a ladies night episode hopped up on NyQuil.


Not even my fiance would want to hear that.
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I-I trusted you Scotty! Now Scottie Pippen is my favorite Scotty :sad:


Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast.
Looking for Micromaster Spinner, rare Minicons and Star Saber's Rifle. PM me if you have these for sale!
User avatar
ScottyP
Faction Commander
Posts: 4097
News Credits: 296
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Raleigh, NC
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #92 "Extinction Season"

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Wed May 21, 2014 3:51 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
ScottyP wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
ScottyP wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:
So, making games of the listener questions is a thing hrm? #shots


Oh lord, I already drink enough during recording. Let's not. Unless it's a Friday.


Better than doing a ladies night episode hopped up on NyQuil.


Not even my fiance would want to hear that.


Did I mention I hate the people I record with? I love you guys, really I do, even Counterpunch; and nobody likes him :grin:
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5388
News Credits: 157
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #92 "Extinction Season"

Postby Counterpunch » Thu May 22, 2014 3:10 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
ScottyP wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
ScottyP wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:
So, making games of the listener questions is a thing hrm? #shots


Oh lord, I already drink enough during recording. Let's not. Unless it's a Friday.


Better than doing a ladies night episode hopped up on NyQuil.


Not even my fiance would want to hear that.


Did I mention I hate the people I record with? I love you guys, really I do, even Counterpunch; and nobody likes him :grin:


****.

I don't even like him. >:oP
Image
User avatar
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
Posts: 15827
News Credits: 74
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:56 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #92 "Extinction Season"

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu May 22, 2014 3:39 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Counterpunch wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
ScottyP wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
ScottyP wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:
So, making games of the listener questions is a thing hrm? #shots


Oh lord, I already drink enough during recording. Let's not. Unless it's a Friday.


Better than doing a ladies night episode hopped up on NyQuil.


Not even my fiance would want to hear that.


Did I mention I hate the people I record with? I love you guys, really I do, even Counterpunch; and nobody likes him :grin:


****.

I don't even like him. >:oP


LOL! There should be a thread of all the people who got Counterpunched into buying something, I know I was but for the life of me I can't remember what it was now.
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5388
News Credits: 157
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #92 "Extinction Season"

Postby Vile MK III » Sat May 24, 2014 4:33 pm

Feedback about the podcast: ALWAYS great! I prefer the mp3 format but when the anniversary of Energon comes around, you guys need to do a "call the podcast" again like you did for the anniversary for Armada. I don’t mind the comic talk, since I listen when I’m doing house work, but I haven’t read the comics since Dreamwave… But listening to the comic talk passes the time.

Speaking of Dreamwave, Ryan, I think “Pat Lee” (I say that ‘cus who knows how many times he used a ghost) had a great balance of drawing Bots and humans AND had a slight manga feel to it like Takara’s. But I do agree that the art in TF comics needs to lean more on the manga/anime side. From what I’ve seen and own, it is some of the greatest TF art I’ve seen; the pencils lines are solid and clean and facial expressions are pure awesome, especially when it comes to the “evil” faces.

Btw, I love the 2-Pac jab Scotty xD

Keep it up guys!!
Image "Pet da evil kitty."
Vile MK III
Pretender
Posts: 775
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:16 pm

Previous

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers RiD Action Figure Leader Class 8" Cybertron Optimus Prime 2004 - Time Remaining: 23 days 22 hours 59 minutes 18 seconds
65840 TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS DECEPTICON SCOURGE Hasbro MISB IN STOCK - Time Remaining: 3 days 21 hours 9 minutes 34 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Generations TG-13 Soundwave & Laserbeak - Time Remaining: 3 days 23 hours 9 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Hasbro Movies 4 Age of Extinction AOE Deluxe Lamborghini Lockdown - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 10 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers Mail Order Henkei Clear Mirage No box complete Takaratomy - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 11 minutes 59 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers United UN-27 Windcharger VS Decepticon Wipe-Out Figures - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 15 minutes 30 seconds
The Loyal Subjects Transformers 8"  Shockwave Vinyl Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 16 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers FOC Platinum Grimlock & Bruticus Maximus Combaticon Combiner SET - Time Remaining: 5 days 22 hours 17 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017
Twincast / Podcast #186:
"NYCC 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, October 16th, 2017
Website Security Test