Ultra Magnus(G1)

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Ultra Magnus(G1)

Postby PhelesDragon » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:10 pm

Motto: ""Fool! Pain is my friend; allow my to introduce YOU to it!""
Just was watching some good 'ol Movie Tf '86, and was wondering: what ever happened to Ultra Magnus after the Junkions fixed him? He seems to have totally disappeared from the end of the movie. BTW, in light of new evidence of Magnus bailing from one of the most important battles in Cybertron's history, I must say Optimus picked a lousy successor.
User avatar
PhelesDragon
Micromaster
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:40 pm
Watch PhelesDragon on YouTube

Re: Ultra Magnus(G1)

Postby BeastProwl » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:16 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Optimus chose a wise leader. The matrix chose Rodimus though. Magnus was rebuilt , not fully repaired. He had to go in for recovery I guess.
Image

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6412
News Credits: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Ultra Magnus(G1)

Postby RhA » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:56 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
BeastProwl wrote:Optimus chose a wise leader. The matrix chose Rodimus though. Magnus was rebuilt , not fully repaired. He had to go in for recovery I guess.


The king of the misquote is not a wise leader. He is a pansy.
Image
Love thy pretenders.
User avatar
RhA
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5431
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: 1988

Re: Ultra Magnus(G1)

Postby Burn » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:03 am

RhA wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:Optimus chose a wise leader. The matrix chose Rodimus though. Magnus was rebuilt , not fully repaired. He had to go in for recovery I guess.


The king of the misquote is not a wise leader. He is a pansy.


Them's fightin' words boy.
Image
Cobotron wrote:I'm drunk as **** right now!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 44650
News Credits: 114
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Ultra Magnus(G1)

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:26 am

Burn wrote:
RhA wrote:
The king of the misquote is not a wise leader. He is a pansy.


Them's fightin' words boy.


Too bad he "can't deal with that now."
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
My fanfics: the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021 and stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18870
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: Ultra Magnus(G1)

Postby Burn » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:48 am

At least he could admit to his faults, unlike someone else who thought he could be leader but kept failing.
Image
Cobotron wrote:I'm drunk as **** right now!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 44650
News Credits: 114
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Ultra Magnus(G1)

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:51 am

Burn wrote:At least he could admit to his faults, unlike someone else who thought he could be leader but kept failing.


Yeah, but at least he tried. Magnus wasn't even bot enough to open the Matrix.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
My fanfics: the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021 and stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18870
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: Ultra Magnus(G1)

Postby Burn » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:19 am

ummm Magnus did try. He loosened it up for Captain Get-in-the-way.

Duh.

Image
Image
Cobotron wrote:I'm drunk as **** right now!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 44650
News Credits: 114
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Ultra Magnus(G1)

Postby RhA » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:28 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Burn wrote:At least he could admit to his faults, unlike someone else who thought he could be leader but kept failing.


I'll give him that. From the first moment he said he couldn't do it and he kept his word.
Image
Love thy pretenders.
User avatar
RhA
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5431
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: 1988


Return to General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

HASBRO TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE WARRIOR CLASS STRONGARM FIGURE - Time Remaining: 7 days 7 hours 40 minutes 57 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Combiner Wars Generations Devastator with Box! - Time Remaining: 1 day 11 hours 41 minutes 33 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG 33 Highbrow - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 45 minutes 25 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG 34 Mindwipe - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 49 minutes 43 seconds
TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS Dark Of The Moon MECHTECH DD07 LASERBEAK Action Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 21 hours 56 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers United UN-30 Optimus Primal Takara Tomy Action Figure MISB JaPan - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 55 minutes 58 seconds
Japan Rare TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS ADVENTURE TAV50 HYPER SURGE OPTIMUS PRIME - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 55 minutes 57 seconds
Takara Transformers Car Robots 2000 RID C-025 Super Mach Alert Autobots Prowl - Time Remaining: 7 days 23 hours 55 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017
Twincast / Podcast #186:
"NYCC 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, October 16th, 2017
Website Security Test