Unicron/Galvatron for Transformers 4?

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Unicron/Galvatron for Transformers 4?

Postby PaperDestruction » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:27 pm

Motto: "One shall win, ME."
Weapon: Decelerator Cannon
All of stories have been covered in the movie series, the Matrix of Leadership, All Spark and even the Ark. But the only thing left is the Unicron/Galvatron story, and I know making a movie about that would seem like a remake of The Transformers The Movie (1986), but remember, in the 1986 movie, the main cast (Optimus Prime, Bumblebee and Ratchet) all died. In the forth (and possibly final movie), they could have the main cast fighting for their lives and trying to protect the humans against Unicron, Galvatron and (maybe) the Dead Universe (Nemesis Prime, Cyclonus, Jhiaxus, Grindcore and Straxus). And they could have some Transformers that they haven't shown yet, like the Dinobots, Hot Rod, Ultra Magnus and Blurr. That's my thought on the next movie, but if a new movie DOESN'T come out, there's obviously going to be a reboot series in the future. What are your thoughts about it?
PaperDestruction
Mini-Con
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:11 am
Watch PaperDestruction on YouTube
Buy from PaperDestruction on eBay
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Unicron/Galvatron for Transformers 4?

Postby Wing Saber II » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:15 pm

Motto: "I'M BATMAN!"
Weapon: Laser Cannon
PaperDestruction wrote:in the 1986 movie, the main cast (Optimus Prime, Bumblebee and Ratchet) all died.

Bumblebee didn't die. He was rescued at the end
PaperDestruction wrote:In the forth (and possibly final movie), they could have the main cast fighting for their lives and trying to protect the humans against Unicron, Galvatron and (maybe) the Dead Universe (Nemesis Prime, Cyclonus, Jhiaxus, Grindcore and Straxus).

My problem with this is why does Unicron want the humans? What could he possibly have to gain from the humans?
also, Perhaps Optimus could turn evil and become Nemesis Prime in the 4th. At the end of the third, He was getting violent and very angry.
Sabrblade wrote:My Padawan has arrived. ;)

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong.

AutobotCliffjumper wrote:Only one will make it......
SIGNAL LANCER!!!!!! Join my bandwagon.....please? :grin: :HEADHURTS:

BRING THE MUSTARD!
Image
User avatar
Wing Saber II
Fuzor
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:02 pm
Location: Texas
Watch Wing Saber II on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Unicron/Galvatron for Transformers 4?

Postby PaperDestruction » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:38 pm

Motto: "One shall win, ME."
Weapon: Decelerator Cannon
Sorry, forgot Bumblebee got rescued. And Unicron wouldn't really go for the humans, he'll just eat Earth. And I don't this they'll turn the biggest character (Optimus Prime) in the movie a bad guy.
PaperDestruction
Mini-Con
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:11 am
Watch PaperDestruction on YouTube
Buy from PaperDestruction on eBay
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Unicron/Galvatron for Transformers 4?

Postby SlyTF1 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:51 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
PaperDestruction wrote:Sorry, forgot Bumblebee got rescued. And Unicron wouldn't really go for the humans, he'll just eat Earth. And I don't this they'll turn the biggest character (Optimus Prime) in the movie a bad guy.



Unicron is looking for The Matrix, which is on earth.
I Am.
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4749
News Credits: 32
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Location: The Kingdom of Heaven
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Unicron/Galvatron for Transformers 4?

Postby Wing Saber II » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:56 pm

Motto: "I'M BATMAN!"
Weapon: Laser Cannon
SlyTF1 wrote:Unicron is looking for The Matrix, which is on earth.

Well what could he possibly want with the matrix?
Sabrblade wrote:My Padawan has arrived. ;)

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong.

AutobotCliffjumper wrote:Only one will make it......
SIGNAL LANCER!!!!!! Join my bandwagon.....please? :grin: :HEADHURTS:

BRING THE MUSTARD!
Image
User avatar
Wing Saber II
Fuzor
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:02 pm
Location: Texas
Watch Wing Saber II on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Unicron/Galvatron for Transformers 4?

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:01 pm

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I'd like to see Galvatron as the villain in the next movie. Not as a rebuilt Megatron, but maybe a former second in command or something. I would like to see Unicron, but with a ton of buildup. Hint at him during the 4th movie and bring him in as a cliffhanger at the end of the 5th movie. The 6th would be all about Unicron.
Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2431
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Unicron/Galvatron for Transformers 4?

Postby KingEmperor » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:13 pm

Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Wing Saber II wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:Unicron is looking for The Matrix, which is on earth.

Well what could he possibly want with the matrix?

He wants the Matrix destoyed. It's the only thing that can kill him.
\m/
KingEmperor
Targetmaster
Posts: 608
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:33 am
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Unicron/Galvatron for Transformers 4?

Postby RhA » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:38 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Wing Saber II wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:Unicron is looking for The Matrix, which is on earth.

Well what could he possibly want with the matrix?



It's delicious?
Image
Love thy pretenders.
User avatar
RhA
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5431
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: 1988

Re: Unicron/Galvatron for Transformers 4?

Postby Red 50 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:40 am

Motto: "Never send an army to do a dinobot's job"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
KingEmperor wrote:
Wing Saber II wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:Unicron is looking for The Matrix, which is on earth.

Well what could he possibly want with the matrix?

He wants the Matrix destoyed. It's the only thing that can kill him.


I'll be honest: it worked in G1, but I don't think it would in here. Maybe:
Unicron is vulnerable and weak from millenniums of imprisonment and needs only one thing to regain his power, The Matrix. However, he won't stand a chance alone against Optimus and the Autobots and uses some of his power to reform some of the fallen Decepticons: Megatron into Galvatron, Sentinel Prime into Nemesis Prime, Starscream into Cyclonus, Soundwave into Scourge, Barricade and The Dreads into Sweeps. He also reveals that the Matrix acts as a key to the Plasma Energy Chamber, an infinite energy source.
Image
Red 50
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:43 pm
Location: Estonia, Northern Europe
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 5
Rank: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Re: Unicron/Galvatron for Transformers 4?

Postby DJLazer » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:05 pm

Motto: ""Destruction is the right of all autobot beings""
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
Red 50 wrote:
KingEmperor wrote:
Wing Saber II wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:Unicron is looking for The Matrix, which is on earth.

Well what could he possibly want with the matrix?

He wants the Matrix destoyed. It's the only thing that can kill him.


I'll be honest: it worked in G1, but I don't think it would in here. Maybe:
Unicron is vulnerable and weak from millenniums of imprisonment and needs only one thing to regain his power, The Matrix. However, he won't stand a chance alone against Optimus and the Autobots and uses some of his power to reform some of the fallen Decepticons: Megatron into Galvatron, Sentinel Prime into Nemesis Prime, Starscream into Cyclonus, Soundwave into Scourge, Barricade and The Dreads into Sweeps. He also reveals that the Matrix acts as a key to the Plasma Energy Chamber, an infinite energy source.

don't you mean soundwvae into soundblaster?
Image
Death to all autobots!
(Formerly known as lazerwave217)
DJLazer
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 973
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:55 pm
Location: Decepticon HQ
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: Unicron/Galvatron for Transformers 4?

Postby Marcdachamp » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:50 am

I think Sentinel should be rebuilt as Galvatron. :D
Check out my webcomic, Kid Robo, every Monday at http://www.grayhavencomics.comImage
Marcdachamp
Pretender
Posts: 797
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:54 pm


Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW08 Computron Figure JAPAN EMS FREE - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 hours 54 minutes 33 seconds
Vintage Transformers G2 Laser Rods Sizzle & Volt Action Figure lot ~1993 Hasbro - Time Remaining: 5 days 6 hours 55 minutes 4 seconds
Japan Rare Takara Transformers Car Robots 2000 RID D-002 GAS SKUNK Action Figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 21 hours 2 minutes 41 seconds
TRANSFORMERS TAKARA MUSIC LABEL MP3 G1 SOUNDWAVE BLASTER MISB - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 4 minutes 41 seconds
TransFormers Universe RID Ultra Magnus Leader Titans Combiner Wars TF5 G1 TLK 03 - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 13 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Titans Return Chaos On Velocitron Leader Class Quickswitch - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 14 minutes 47 seconds
Transformers Loyal Subjects Megatron Series 1 Chrome Color Vinyl - Time Remaining: 8 days 8 hours 15 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers Cloud Guardians of Time Chapter 3: TFC-A03 Autobot Hot Rodimus - Time Remaining: 3 days 17 hours 21 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem
Twincast / Podcast #175:
"Bayhem"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, May 25th, 2017
Website Security Test