Page 109 of 287

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:38 pm
by LegendaryAntiHero
I think the show and designs are great. It deserves a 2nd season

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:06 pm
by Sabrblade
LegendaryAntiHero wrote:I think the show and designs are great. It deserves a 2nd season
It's slated to have 78 episodes.

TV Commercial - Transformers Robots in Disguise Deployers and Minicons

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:30 am
by Va'al
We've seen some review of the Transformers: Robots in Disguise Minicon assortment recently, but thanks to iSpotTV.com, we also get a new official commercial for the first two Deployers in the line: Drift and Fracture, with Jetstorm and Airazor respectively. Check out below, in the embedded video, the fancied-up demonstration of the automorph and launcher gimmicks!


Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:40 am
by wolverinetodd
wolverinetodd wrote:I think the Wal-Mart in my area completely bypassed Wave 1 and got in Wave 2 first. When I was there on Monday, I remember seeing the Beastbox, Ratbat, Sandsting, and Velocirazor assortment on a "blank label" peg. I was going to get one of each, but as I said, "blank label" peg showing no price and the price scanner right there on the same aisle was broken. Now that I know they're only $5 a pop, I'll be picking them up tomorrow morning when I do some grocery shopping. If others were hesitant about buying them like I was without knowing their price, the four should still be there (fingers crossed).


RID Mini-Cons Wave 2.jpg


Yep, still in stock this morning. But now they're on a Flip N Change peg showing $9.99 or something like that, so probably won't sell out any time soon. Scanner on the aisle still showing ERROR, so I unplugged it to see if it would reboot. It did reboot, but still came up ERROR when all was said and done. Regardless, these four from Wave 2 were $4.93 each.

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:51 am
by Optimizzy
surprisingly, my wal-mart got these little guys but I didn't really see anything I wanted. I wish they were more like Arms Micron and became weapons (guns and swords and such). I'd be more into them. They cool for they are though.

meanwhile, store shelves are dreadfully bare. They had a single Steeljaw and some AOE one steps.

Oh, but they did have 3 Armada Megatrons and one g1 Megs. That was pretty cool....and about a few months late for me :)

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:43 am
by fighterknight
Hey I opened my Sideswipe today and noticed his arms don't peg in where they are supposed to when he is in robot mode. Anyone else have this problem?

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:12 am
by Puhonix
fighterknight wrote:Hey I opened my Sideswipe today and noticed his arms don't peg in where they are supposed to when he is in robot mode. Anyone else have this problem?


I think I can fairly say that everyone has that problem. It's a shame really because I'm really fond of him, but those arms just won't stay put!

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:56 am
by fighterknight
He was one of the figures I was most looking forward to opening too. I guess it isn't as bad if you are just posing them and displaying them. But if I had bought him to play with I'd be more upset.

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:45 pm
by ScottyP
wolverinetodd wrote:
wolverinetodd wrote:I think the Wal-Mart in my area completely bypassed Wave 1 and got in Wave 2 first. When I was there on Monday, I remember seeing the Beastbox, Ratbat, Sandsting, and Velocirazor assortment on a "blank label" peg. I was going to get one of each, but as I said, "blank label" peg showing no price and the price scanner right there on the same aisle was broken. Now that I know they're only $5 a pop, I'll be picking them up tomorrow morning when I do some grocery shopping. If others were hesitant about buying them like I was without knowing their price, the four should still be there (fingers crossed).


RID Mini-Cons Wave 2.jpg


Yep, still in stock this morning. But now they're on a Flip N Change peg showing $9.99 or something like that, so probably won't sell out any time soon. Scanner on the aisle still showing ERROR, so I unplugged it to see if it would reboot. It did reboot, but still came up ERROR when all was said and done. Regardless, these four from Wave 2 were $4.93 each.
I'm about to do some sightings news for other RiD product and use this thread, but after that would love to report this as well. What Walmart (city, state) did you find these at?

Transformers Robots in Disguise Clash of the Transformers Toys Released at US Retail

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:00 pm
by ScottyP
By the Allspark! The Robots in Disguise toyline is taking full advantage of the late summer retail reset season, and thanks to generally cool guy and Seibertron podcaster Razorclaw0000 we have more sightings to report. The Toys R Us exclusive Clash of the Transformers sub-line, which has been available at Canadian retail for some time now, has at last hit US Toys R Us stores!

Image

Image

Image

Image

These were found at the Wilkes-Barre Township, PA Toys R Us. Razorclaw's email to the staff came during my lunch hour, so I hit up my local TRU in Raleigh, NC and sure enough, the 3-Step Hyperchange Heroes and Megatronus were available there too. This could be a sign that these toys were "street dated" and are hitting stores nationwide almost simultaneously.

The 2 packs of Legions figures will set you back $11.99 each, and the Deluxe class figures cost $14.99 each. Both of these size classes are simply repaints of earlier toys from the line, with the exception of new mold Legion Megatronus, and are certainly reminiscent of the now infamous 2007 Allspark Battles Transformers Movie sub-line.

The 3-Step Hyperchange Heroes are $19.99 each and are not only retools of the earlier versions, but they include new weapons as well. Finally, the all new, all big 5-Step Megatronus figure will run you $29.99. Keep in mind with all this listed pricing that Toys R Us prices may vary from store to store, or increase without warning at any time!

Galleries of many of the earlier versions of these molds can be found in our Robots in Disguise Galleries.

Be sure to let our News Crew know here. If you see these toys locally be sure to let your fellow collectors know in your local Sightings Thread, or utilize our Sightings Resource page which has been updated to include these figures.

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:54 pm
by fighterknight
Sweet! I hope you can order on the website as I don't get to ToysRus often. I'd been trying to get Canadian friends to find these for me. Got to tell them to call off the hunt.

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:51 pm
by Razorclaw0000
Ah, the joys of AllSpark Blue again!

They had just put our full cases of the deployers and minicons, MP Bluestreak, and CW Legion cases with Rodimus and Skywarp. It was the fullest my TRU has been in ages.

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:22 pm
by D-Maximal_Primal
If only the warriors were $14.99 everywhere! :BOT:

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:53 pm
by fighterknight
I'm mainly wanting the warrior class figures. Getting the others would be a bonus. But my collection is mainly the warrior and one step at the moment. Though the deployed and mini cons are sure to follow I'm sure.

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:34 pm
by Cobotron
Image

Image

Image

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:58 pm
by D-Maximal_Primal
Funny story: I ran into this 10 year old in Walmart looking at RiD stuff and Combiner wars stuff. Know what he said? Offroad and Alpha Bravo were his favorites since they were so unique and he hated that there were 3 different jets! Nice to hear what youngsters look at. He also said the RiD stuff was far and away his favorite line cause they looked so cool and he could transform them quickly. Quite a nice perspective. :BOT:

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:10 pm
by ....
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Funny story: I ran into this 10 year old in Walmart looking at RiD stuff and Combiner wars stuff. Know what he said? Offroad and Alpha Bravo were his favorites since they were so unique and he hated that there were 3 different jets! Nice to hear what youngsters look at. He also said the RiD stuff was far and away his favorite line cause they looked so cool and he could transform them quickly. Quite a nice perspective. :BOT:


I can imagine, it's nice to hear what a kid likes rather then what a collector wants to complain and nitpick about.

Actually to be honest, I've not gotten any of the Arielbots cuz of the same reason, and I would much rather get the Silverbolt mold when Computron comes out.

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:58 pm
by D-Maximal_Primal
Found a nice surprise: Legion Fixit! He is an addicting little guy and I cannot recommend him enough! I love this little minicon! :BOT:

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:20 pm
by ....
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Found a nice surprise: Legion Fixit! He is an addicting little guy and I cannot recommend him enough! I love this little minicon! :BOT:


Actually on my pirthday, when I wen't to Target to shop, I saw legion Fixit and Underbite, deluxe Sideswipe and Jazz, the Leader Megatrons, and other stuff, but due to budget I got CW Dragstrip, along with some Legos. :lol:

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:03 am
by Va'al
Ok, question to fans of the line: if you were to get only one figure (either RID or TAV, that's a different part of the issue), which one would it be?

I have Grimlock, and I really really like him, but keep seeing a lot of them on sale at shops in town, and with Auto Assembly coming up, I want to have at least a vague idea of things I might want to pick up without overthinking it.

I know Sideswipe has terrible joints which hinder any kind of enjoyment of the toy, really.
Strongarm has big back kibble, but any other takes on her?
Jazz? Drift? Steeljaw?

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:09 am
by Cobotron
Drift, Drift, Drift. All day, all night.
He is just a really solid TF. Simple and fun.
Jazz is really cool too, though.
...and I am still a big supporter of Strongarm. She is just such a nice girl with a good heart.

In this order V,
Drift
Jazz
Strongarm
Steeljaw
Sideswipe

Gosh darnit, Bee is a pretty cool lil TF too.

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:42 am
by Va'al
Cobotron wrote:Drift, Drift, Drift. All day, all night.
He is just a really solid TF. Simple and fun.
Jazz is really cool too, though.
...and I am still a big supporter of Strongarm. She is just such a nice girl with a good heart.

In this order V,
Drift
Jazz
Strongarm
Steeljaw
Sideswipe

Gosh darnit, Bee is a pretty cool lil TF too.


Bumblebee too, you say? Hm. I've done so well without owning a single Bumblebee so far... :-?


Anyone else want to add to Cobo-san?

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:51 am
by Stuartmaximus
Va'al wrote:Ok, question to fans of the line: if you were to get only one figure (either RID or TAV, that's a different part of the issue), which one would it be?

I have Grimlock, and I really really like him, but keep seeing a lot of them on sale at shops in town


which Grimlock is it? coz there's also the one in G1 colours showing up too in the shops

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:52 am
by -Kanrabat-
Personally, my nomber 1 id TAV Bumblebee. He's a magnificent and fun basterd.

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:09 am
by Va'al
Stuartmaximus wrote:
Va'al wrote:Ok, question to fans of the line: if you were to get only one figure (either RID or TAV, that's a different part of the issue), which one would it be?

I have Grimlock, and I really really like him, but keep seeing a lot of them on sale at shops in town


which Grimlock is it? coz there's also the one in G1 colours showing up too in the shops


Eh. Not a fan of the G1 scheme on such a different thing. Greenlock is perfect as he is.

Image
So majestic..


-Kanrabat- wrote:Personally, my nomber 1 id TAV Bumblebee. He's a magnificent and fun basterd.


Hmmmmmmmm.