Page 1 of 1

New Pics of iGear Autoscout

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:12 pm
by DavidT
Yizhi521 from TF08.net has posted a couple new photos of the iGear Autoscout Cassette. You can view the photos here:
.
http://www.tf08.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=191
.
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: New Pics of iGear Autoscout

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:45 pm
by Stormrider
I posted the story for you.

Re: New Pics of iGear Autoscout

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:09 pm
by capellamusic
Looking excelent :) . I'll probably buy it.

Re: New Pics of iGear Autoscout

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:25 pm
by Megatron Wolf
I want it

Re: New Pics of iGear Autoscout

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:24 pm
by Kryptikore
wow simply wow! Looks fantastic! Hmm I wonder how his antenna dingy hinds away in his transformation???

Re: New Pics of iGear Autoscout

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:25 pm
by typh0id
That REALLY is a fine piece of work...Well I'm sold...Guess I won't be getting that Gear of War set after all...Not worth it just for the ladder...

Re: New Pics of iGear Autoscout

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:27 pm
by Stormrider
I really like crystal shard. It looks like the attenea is an accessory.