Page 1 of 1

ROTF red rampage and deluxe Evac found at Ross

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:24 pm
by RodimalToyota
Never seen these before, I thought they were cancelled?

Pics in a minute, if its important, or I missed these completely.

Re: ROTF red rampage and deluxe Evac found at Ross

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:07 pm
by Counterpunch
RodimalToyota wrote:Never seen these before, I thought they were cancelled?

Pics in a minute, if its important, or I missed these completely.


They got released, but not really into the larger market or retailers. Some of the more busy Wal-Marts might have gotten a few, but for the most part they're probably languishing in warehouses somewhere.

The TF Collector's Club was selling them at BotCon last year for instance.

Re: ROTF red rampage and deluxe Evac found at Ross

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:28 pm
by It Is Him
Oh yeah, I got my Rampage at a Ross, too. They've been floating around since before Christmas. I've also found all three Universe 2.0 Walmart Ultra exclusives at Ross stores, and I've heard of but not seen MP Skywarp showing up at Ross stores as well.

Re: ROTF red rampage and deluxe Evac found at Ross

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:25 pm
by Galvatron X
Man, Ross has been getting all kinds of hard-to-find stuff lately. Red Rampage, EVAC, all kinds of "cancelled" G.I.Joe ROC stuff, etc.

Too bad there's not one within 1000 miles of here! :-(

Re: ROTF red rampage and deluxe Evac found at Ross

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:48 pm
by It Is Him
Energon Is My Drug wrote:Man, Ross has been getting all kinds of hard-to-find stuff lately. Red Rampage, EVAC, all kinds of "cancelled" G.I.Joe ROC stuff, etc.

Too bad there's not one within 1000 miles of here! :-(


Some of this stuff has been showing up at TJ Maxx as well. Actually, come to think of it, I found one of my Hardheads (that I'm hoarding) there. Yeah, try them... er, if you can.

Re: ROTF red rampage and deluxe Evac found at Ross

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:26 pm
by jlogano20
Energon Is My Drug wrote:Man, Ross has been getting all kinds of hard-to-find stuff lately. Red Rampage, EVAC, all kinds of "cancelled" G.I.Joe ROC stuff, etc.

Too bad there's not one within 1000 miles of here! :-(

2nd that for me

Re: ROTF red rampage and deluxe Evac found at Ross

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:30 pm
by Galvatron X
It Is Him wrote:
Energon Is My Drug wrote:Man, Ross has been getting all kinds of hard-to-find stuff lately. Red Rampage, EVAC, all kinds of "cancelled" G.I.Joe ROC stuff, etc.

Too bad there's not one within 1000 miles of here! :-(


Some of this stuff has been showing up at TJ Maxx as well. Actually, come to think of it, I found one of my Hardheads (that I'm hoarding) there. Yeah, try them... er, if you can.


Ha, I did the same thing! I found another Hardhead at TJMaxx too. No Rampage, EVAC, or Joe goodness though...

Re: ROTF red rampage and deluxe Evac found at Ross

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:30 pm
by LOST Cybertronian
I saw one of each at wal-mart at the very tail end of the RotF line. I wasn't interested in them because they were repaints. Glad they are showing up somewhere for those who wanted them.