This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

North Carolina Transformers sightings

Share your Transformers sightings here with other fellow Seibertronians in your area, meet other fans, plan meetups, and help each other find the latest new figure or great bargain at stores in your area. Feel free to help each other out finding other popular toys in your area as well.

Re: North Carolina Transformers sightings

Postby ScottyP » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:26 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
Did a pretty long haul today. Was ok I guess.

NH Target: Nothing much of note. Some decent clearance stuff I suppose.
Townridge Walmart: Skip it
Lynn Rd Target: Had some of the Silver Knight OP/Grimlock two packs on 30% off clearance if you never picked one up.
Brier Creek Target: Nothing TF wise. Did have that SW Black Stormtrooper/Biker Scout Black set clearanced for $35
Apex Target: Grabbed last each of CW Thundercracker and Windcharger, same as BC Target otherwise
Cary Walmart (small one off Tryon): 5 Brainstorms. They're in the clearance section for no good reason, NOT ON THE MAIN TF AISLE! They are NOT on clearance, that's just where they're located.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 638
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Goggle Convoy » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:44 am

Found the Combiner Wars deluxes at the White Oak Dr Target in Garner (the one next to I-40) at 8 am this morning. They also had the 3-step Hyperchange RID figures.

TTC TRU in Raleigh has the Combiner Wars legends, the only new thing they had on the shelf aside from the 3-step Hyperchange and 1-step Change RID figures
Goggle Convoy
Micromaster
News Credits: 2

Postby ScottyP » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:26 am

^ So we met at last! I actually let a buddy of mine know that lives out near Garner about the CW stuff and he grabbed a set :)
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Goggle Convoy » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:50 pm

Found Generations Arcee and Chromia at the Morrisville Wal-mart on Hwy 54 off of I-540. They had two of each, bought both Arcees and one Chromia. For anyone curious, the Arcees are both the open-hand version.
Goggle Convoy
Micromaster

Postby massprime » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:49 pm

Anybody have the Combiner Wars dcpi number? Tired of chasing and talking to employees whi really have no clue what I'm talking about or showing them a pic of on my phone.
massprime
Micromaster

Postby ScottyP » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:40 pm

massprime wrote:Anybody have the Combiner Wars dcpi number? Tired of chasing and talking to employees whi really have no clue what I'm talking about or showing them a pic of on my phone.

It's the same as the previous Generations numbers I'm afraid.
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby massprime » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:01 pm

Oh ok. I don't have that one anymore though since they were popping up everywhere last year and I didn't have to really hunt.
massprime
Micromaster

Postby FortMacs » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:02 pm

Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Anyone in the Charlotte area seen brainstorm bombshell or powerglide?
FortMacs
Targetmaster
Buy from FortMacs on eBay

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:11 am

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
FortMacs wrote:Anyone in the Charlotte area seen brainstorm bombshell or powerglide?

I saw Brainstorm once in Concord, but it looked like it had been returned. The figure was loose in the box and it wasn't taped up. I decided to pass on it since it might have been defective or missing pieces.
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Postby massprime » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:53 am

FortMacs wrote:Anyone in the Charlotte area seen brainstorm bombshell or powerglide?

Nope! I am seriously tired of looking for him and the combiner deluxes. I'm about to hit ebay and the online stores. Though I'm hoping there'll be another huge restock on Brainstorm like what happened with the other voyager waves.
massprime
Micromaster

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:37 pm

I haven't seen much of anything lately. I saw Windblade and Jetfire once at a TRU Express at Concord Mills, and I haven't seen them since. I haven't seen Arcee or Chromia yet, and I haven't seen any of the Combiner Wars figures either.
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt

Postby EnergonHangover » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:38 pm

I made a few rounds in Raleigh the past few days-

TTC TRU and Target - nothing but some movie-related figures
Lynn Road Target - same as above
New Hope Church Rd Walmart - nothing that isn't commonplace
70/Glenwood Walmart - they had one each Alpha Bravo and Skydive which I picked up and a few Dragstrips
EnergonHangover
Mini-Con

Postby massprime » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:40 pm

Found the Combiner Wars deluxes at the Indian land Wal Mart on the NC/SC border. Thanks to new friend and fellow collector I met at TRU Pineville yesterday. Congrats again on the new baby!
massprime
Micromaster

Postby FortMacs » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:08 pm

Didn't know anyone else checked that walmart mass. I check it a few times a week.
FortMacs
Targetmaster

Postby FortMacs » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:56 pm

Concord tru has 1 combiner wars bombshell. Left it since I just got one online. ..
FortMacs
Targetmaster

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:45 pm

I just got Skydive at the Concord Mills Walmart. It seems we're finally catching up with the civilized world.
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt

Postby massprime » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:23 am

Yeah I see we are. I check that Wal Mart whenever I'm down that way. Alot of times getting gas up the street. But I went back to that TRU and lucked up on the whole new Avengers MLs. No new Tformers but hey still left satisfied. The Targets on Rea rd. and South Blvd. didn't have nothing new. But the one at midtown did have a Combiner Wars Optimus left. I don't care for him so he may still be there. I ended up ordering Silverbolt.
massprime
Micromaster

Postby FortMacs » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:56 am

Thinking about ordering silverbolt as well. It's the only one I haven't found yet.
FortMacs
Targetmaster

Postby massprime » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:33 pm

Just got mine in the mail today. He's worth the extra $7 I would've spent in gas and taxes anyway. Cost me $32 shipped.
massprime
Micromaster

Postby ScottyP » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:45 am

Knightdale Target has all the latest Rescue Bots stuff if you're into that. Salvage is way fun at least? Other than that, haven't seen much lately that would interest most collectors. Combiner Wars is MIA in Raleigh. Thank goodness for the internet!
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Mindmaster » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:00 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Oh hey, it's been a while since I've posted here.

Here in Wilmington, Generations: Combiner Wars is slowly starting to trickle out again. Walmart on Market Street had two Dragstrips, while Target has two Dragstrips, Alpha Bravo, and Skydive. They were still there when I left both places tonight. No sign of the Voyagers.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby FortMacs » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:58 am

Matthews target had two combiner wars primes and silverbolts. Sardis rd walmart had 3 primes 1 silverbolt. No deluxe or legends.
FortMacs
Targetmaster

Postby ScottyP » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:47 pm

Raleigh/Triangle Town TRU this morning - no Megatrons or newer RiD. Even the Angry Birds TFs had been completely picked clean. Some CW Dlx Wave 1 though.

Cary TRU this afternoon - picked up the last Armada Megatron. No others were there. Also had plenty of CW Dlx Wave 1. And bought an Angry Bird TF OP Racetrack, which I'd never seen before. Back by the videogames.
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Goggle Convoy » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:21 pm

ScottyP wrote:Raleigh/Triangle Town TRU this morning - no Megatrons or newer RiD. Even the Angry Birds TFs had been completely picked clean. Some CW Dlx Wave 1 though.

Cary TRU this afternoon - picked up the last Armada Megatron. No others were there. Also had plenty of CW Dlx Wave 1. And bought an Angry Bird TF OP Racetrack, which I'd never seen before. Back by the videogames.

Sorry, I beat you by about a day on getting the G1-style CW Megatron at the TTC TRU. I stopped in on my way to work early yesterday and lucked upon him. It probably helped that it was snowing out and not many people were out.

Today, I stopped at some Targets looking for wave 2 RID warriors and the Big Hero 6 steelcase exclusive (zero luck on both fronts). The Target at the corner of HWY 55 and 540 had two full sets of wave 1 CW legends, the Cary Target had a Bombshell and Powerglide, and the Knightdale Target had 2x of the wave 1 CW legends except Powerglide, only one of him.
Goggle Convoy
Micromaster

Postby ScottyP » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:49 pm

Target by Triangle Town was a disaster zone last night. One Fireflight if anyone needs it.
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Toy Sightings and Local Meetups

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #38 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 230915A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #40 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 DEC210542 40RI (CA) Griffith"
TRANSFORMERS #40 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #36 IDW Comics 2014 Days of Deception 200211b"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #31 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/A) Budiansky (A) Perlin 231222I"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #1 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 1RIA (CA) Caltsoudas 211118C"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 FEB210482 3A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 NOV200371 2RI (CA) Goux"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr G blank sketch Image Comics 2023 1G GI JOE 1023IM265 (W) WIlliamson"
DUKE #1 Cvr G blan ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS HEADMASTERS #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (A)Springer (W) Budiansky 230926O"
TRANSFORMERS HEADM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #29 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/CA) Budiansky 231010I"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 MAY221566 3B (CA)Allison"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 0224IM320 8A (A/CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #25 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #19 RI IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 19RI JAN200700 (CA) Williams II"
TRANSFORMERS #19 R ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Alpha Bravo Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON