Transformers: Vault book in-hand, but there are some errors

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Transformers: Vault book in-hand, but there are some errors

Postby Lapse Of Reason » Wed May 25, 2011 11:38 am

Weapon: Sword
This is a beautiful book that tries hard to encompass Transformers history from early influences to the current movie figures. I've only skimmed through it but there seem to be a few errors, such as:

Page 12 shows photos of a Soundwave prototype but the caption refers to it as Blaster.

Page 55 shows Marvel Crossovers Hulk in its bulldozer incarnation but the caption refers to it as the tank version.
Lapse Of Reason
City Commander
Posts: 3741
News Credits: 12
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 8:24 pm
Location: Bethel, CT
Buy from Lapse Of Reason on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: ???
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers: Vault book in-hand, but there are some errors

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed May 25, 2011 11:51 am

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Eh, the BIS Comic mentions Lugnut and Grapple when Kup is talking to an onscreen Tracks and Grapple. The same thing happened when Kup said Warpath and Grapple, with, again, Tracks and Grapple.

I hate errors >_<
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5863
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Transformers: Vault book in-hand, but there are some errors

Postby Chaoslock » Wed May 25, 2011 1:45 pm

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Gyrotron wrote:Eh, the BIS Comic mentions Lugnut and Grapple when Kup is talking to an onscreen Tracks and Grapple. The same thing happened when Kup said Warpath and Grapple, with, again, Tracks and Grapple.

I hate errors >_<


That's not an error. He's getting senile... :P
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Image

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
User avatar
Chaoslock
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5246
News Credits: 7
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:31 am
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers: Vault book in-hand, but there are some errors

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed May 25, 2011 2:02 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Chaoslock wrote:
Gyrotron wrote:Eh, the BIS Comic mentions Lugnut and Grapple when Kup is talking to an onscreen Tracks and Grapple. The same thing happened when Kup said Warpath and Grapple, with, again, Tracks and Grapple.

I hate errors >_<


That's not an error. He's getting senile... :P


Yeah hardy har har. Tracks should've said something then :lol:
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5863
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1


Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

4PC TRANSFORMERS 5 THE LAST KNIGHT OPTIMUS PRIME MEGATRON BUMBLEBEE SQWEEKS TOY - Time Remaining: 4 days 18 hours 17 minutes 9 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 1 VOL.3 #0 PAT LEE GALVATRON VARIANT DREAMWAVE COMICS - Time Remaining: 4 days 6 hours 22 minutes 4 seconds
TRANSFORMERS UNICRON w/DEAD END Armada Supreme Class Figure COMPLETE 2003 - Time Remaining: 5 days 2 hours 31 minutes 7 seconds
2016 Chevrolet Corvette Crosshairs Green From "Transformers" Movie 1/24 Diecast - Time Remaining: 5 days 3 hours 32 minutes 52 seconds
BBTS Transformers Titans Return Siege on Cybertron Magnus Prime, Ginrai Convoy - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 57 minutes 53 seconds
TAKARA TRANSFORMERS G2 DREADWING & SMOKESCREEN EXCLUSIVE MISB - Time Remaining: 6 days 5 hours 10 minutes 17 seconds
transformers Titans Return Siege on Cybertron Metalhawk - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 11 minutes 29 seconds
REVOLTECH 019 19 TRANSFORMERS ULTRA MAGNUS FIGURE SA AP719 - Time Remaining: 6 days 11 hours 47 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #184 - The Search For Alpha Trion
Twincast / Podcast #184:
"The Search For Alpha Trion"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 17th, 2017
Website Security Test