Transformers Prime Happy Meal Toys Coming in March?

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Transformers Prime Happy Meal Toys Coming in March?

Postby El Duque » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:46 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
My Little Pony fansite Equestria Daily is reporting that McDonald's Happy Meals in March will feature a new wave My Little Pony toys and more importantly Transformers Prime toys.


Apparently another wave of ponies is planned for March 9th (though she told me not to quote her on that exact date), along with Transformers on the boys side. They don't know specifically what characters/designs will be available, but she did say they usually try to release new sets, so hopefully something awesome pops up.
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9922
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers Prime Happy Meal Toys Coming in March?

Postby mattwhite924 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:57 am

I'm going to get so fat that month, as I want all the toys. Part of me hopes that the toys are terrible so that I can just ignore them.
User avatar
mattwhite924
Minibot
Posts: 140
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:04 pm

Re: Transformers Prime Happy Meal Toys Coming in March?

Postby Rated X » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:58 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
This is where legends/legions class figures belong. Not on the shelves in toys stores posing as real figures.

Why is a "my little pony" website reporting on Transformers stuff ??? A little disturbing...
Image
User avatar
Rated X
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7916
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime Happy Meal Toys Coming in March?

Postby El Duque » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:04 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Rated X wrote:This is where legends/legions class figures belong. Not on the shelves in toys stores posing as real figures.

Why is a "my little pony" website reporting on Transformers stuff ??? A little disturbing...


They're not, they are reporting on the girl's side of the promotion which is MLP toys. They just happened to make mention of the boy's side TF: Prime toys.
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9922
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers Prime Happy Meal Toys Coming in March?

Postby DrLegend » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:19 am

If there's anything like the original transforming burgers, fries, and drinks then I'm sold.
Image


I'm a LEGEND in my time...
Not a LEGEND in my mind.
User avatar
DrLegend
Micromaster
Posts: 72
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:49 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Prime Happy Meal Toys Coming in March?

Postby Dead Metal » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:31 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
So we get our news from My Little Pony sites now ....

I'm not sure I want to live any more... :-?
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14429
News Credits: 35
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: Transformers Prime Happy Meal Toys Coming in March?

Postby nemesis-prime » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:56 am

mcnugget time agin :grin:
Image
nemesis-prime
Headmaster
Posts: 1063
News Credits: 12
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:43 pm

Re: Transformers Prime Happy Meal Toys Coming in March?

Postby Erailea » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:06 am

mattwhite924 wrote:I'm going to get so fat that month, as I want all the toys. Part of me hopes that the toys are terrible so that I can just ignore them.


You should ask if you can buy the toys seperately. In most places they do. They're somewhere between $1 and $1.50 a pop where I live in the North-East. Someone told me Canada sells them for $1
User avatar
Erailea
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 862
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:01 pm

Re: Transformers Prime Happy Meal Toys Coming in March?

Postby mattwhite924 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:31 pm

Erailea wrote:
mattwhite924 wrote:I'm going to get so fat that month, as I want all the toys. Part of me hopes that the toys are terrible so that I can just ignore them.


You should ask if you can buy the toys seperately. In most places they do. They're somewhere between $1 and $1.50 a pop where I live in the North-East. Someone told me Canada sells them for $1


Not a bad idea, I hadn't thought about that. It's certainly a lot better then getting a ton of Happy Meals.
User avatar
mattwhite924
Minibot
Posts: 140
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:04 pm

Re: Transformers Prime Happy Meal Toys Coming in March?

Postby LadyBug » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:57 pm

This is coming from a former McDonald's employee:

You can buy the toys separately! Back before 2009, you could buy the toy for a price of $1.06 each.
User avatar
LadyBug
Vehicon
Posts: 307
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:18 pm
Location: USA

Re: Transformers Prime Happy Meal Toys Coming in March?

Postby Rated X » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:47 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
El Duque wrote:
Rated X wrote:This is where legends/legions class figures belong. Not on the shelves in toys stores posing as real figures.

Why is a "my little pony" website reporting on Transformers stuff ??? A little disturbing...


They're not, they are reporting on the girl's side of the promotion which is MLP toys. They just happened to make mention of the boy's side TF: Prime toys.



Image
Image
User avatar
Rated X
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7916
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Prime Happy Meal Toys Coming in March?

Postby gavinfuzzy » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:59 pm

Motto: "Secrets are the foundations of success"
Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
Dead Metal wrote:So we get our news from My Little Pony sites now ....

I'm not sure I want to live any more... :-?


Apparently since they are both managed by hasbro, fans of TFs are somewhat fans of MLP. How does that work? I don't know. But look around Seibertron, i spotted loads of MLP fans of tfs already :lol:
Add me as a friend on facebook ---> http://www.facebook.com/gavinlimkj
User avatar
gavinfuzzy
Godmaster
Posts: 1867
News Credits: 11
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:14 pm
Location: Singapore
Watch gavinfuzzy on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Prime Happy Meal Toys Coming in March?

Postby Rated X » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:45 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
gavinfuzzy wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:So we get our news from My Little Pony sites now ....

I'm not sure I want to live any more... :-?


Apparently since they are both managed by hasbro, fans of TFs are somewhat fans of MLP. How does that work? I don't know. But look around Seibertron, i spotted loads of MLP fans of tfs already :lol:



Kind of disturbing if you ask me. So basically they are "Hasbro fans" ??? Just because I eat at Burger King doesnt mean I have to like everything on the menu...
Image
User avatar
Rated X
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7916
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8


Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

DHL TAKARA TRANSFORMERS 2015 TOKYO EXCLUSIVE ROTF LEADER NIGHTMARE MEGATRON - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 28 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon Voyager Shockwave Action Figure Toy Doll New 6" - Time Remaining: 6 days 10 hours 36 minutes 1 second
Transformers Hasbro Kre-O Beast Hunters Beast Blade Optimus Prime Building Set - Time Remaining: 6 days 13 hours 44 minutes 19 seconds
VTG 1990 TRANSFORMERS SWINDLE G1 COMBATICON BRUTICUS EUROPEAN MOSC MOC UNUSED - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 4 minutes 11 seconds
8545 Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Leader Ultra Magnus MISB IN STOCK - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 5 minutes 20 seconds
Takara Tomy TRANSFORMERS C-05 HENKEI CLASSIC Rodimus Figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 5 hours 6 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers Platinum Edition Insecticons Bombshell Kickback Skrapnel Stock Now - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 9 minutes 50 seconds
DHL 100% AUTHENTIC TRANSFORMERS MP-03G MP-3G MASTERPIECE STARSCREAM GHOST CLEAR - Time Remaining: 2 days 4 hours 11 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #174 - Autobot Jedi Newtypes
Twincast / Podcast #174:
"Autobot Jedi Newtypes"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, May 8th, 2017
Website Security Test