This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Twincast/Podcast Episode #46 "Winding Down"

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Twincast/Podcast Episode #46 "Winding Down"

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Sun May 20, 2012 8:07 am

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
As the fever from BotCon 2012 begins to break, we take one last look after our massive coverage on the last show. We collect our missing crew, Tigertracks and Jon 3.0, who round out host Counterpunch, Seibertron and Razorclaw. The episode is available directly, from our RSS feed, and from iTunes.

Topics include:

Botcon 2012 wrap up, including the Voice Actor Panels and Fan Film Contest
The massive set of new galleries for the BotCon 2012 figures
TFCC Free Figure Depth Charge Artwork
Arms Micron Bulkhead and Arcee
Arms Micron Campaign Shadow Microns
Hasbro Toy Shop Prime Cases and Case Assortment Fatigue
Redecoed Marvel Crossovers for "The Avengers"
Free Comic Book Day Regeneration 80.5
Transformers Prime wins a Daytime Emmy
Transformers Prime episode discussion: Armada, Flying Mind, Tunnel Vision, Triangulation
Listener Questions:
Deltabot asks, "Other than the podcast and toy collecting forums, what is your favorite part of Seibertron.com?"
Stormrider asks, "If you could kill off any Transformers character who would it be?"

Seibertron.com is your ultimate Transformers resource!
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Twincast/Podcast Episode #46 "Winding Down"

Postby Lord Onixprime » Mon May 21, 2012 12:04 pm

Ryan, those Spider-man jump starters do say 'with Transformers technology' on the side of the bubble.

Bot Shots are awesome. Love those things, but like Ryan said, there isn't much you can discuss about them.
Lord Onixprime
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 1

Postby Savage » Mon May 21, 2012 1:54 pm

Weapon: Diffraction Sword
Great episode, guys. Lots of interesting discussion post Botcon, and nice to hear everyone's input on the latest TF Prime toys and shows.

Yes, let's kill Bumblebee.
WANTED: Botcon 2007 Dreadwind | BotCon 2014 Scorponok & Devcon
Savage
Godmaster
News Credits: 97
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby worldsgreatest » Mon May 21, 2012 10:21 pm

In case no one has answered you guys yet, retailers set their own order numbers for Free Comic Book Day. There is no allocation of product; print runs are set the same way all other regular retail print runs are set.

'Free' comic books are ordered at a loss for retailers--they're like .04 a piece. Somewhere around that.
worldsgreatest
Minibot

Postby quickmixed » Tue May 22, 2012 1:30 am

Another enjoyable podcast.

On the subject of the TFCC subscription service, I'm looking forward to it but I paid just over $70 to have SG Drift and Over run shipped to me this year (I have an international membership). There are three figures that I'm interested in next year.

If it turns out that one toy is released every couple of months and gets shipped by itself, then I'm as good as out of the club. Which will be unfortunate. The shipping will just be too expensive.

I cant be the only one in this boat can I?

Again, good work on the podcast.
WANTED TO BUY

C-125:Shoki, C126:Getsui, C127:Yukikaze, C129:Seizan. MIB + unused stickers PM for details.
quickmixed
Vehicon

Postby Flux Convoy » Tue May 22, 2012 5:56 am

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
I'm not selling on Hercules just yet. I may even be changing my mind. I'm uncertain at this point. I do collect Devastators after all. He simply does not feel as satisfying to me as he should. So I'm simply debating it with myself at this point.

As always, I enjoyed the podcast. Laughed pretty hard at Counterpunch's "Impossible." in response to Jon about the Prime Wii game. So far the game seems to only be confirmed for the Nintendo systems. The trailer makes it look fairly bad. My two cents. Fall of Cybertron though, bring it on. War was good fun. I really hope they've taken a hard look at all the online issues it had. I liked that part very much but the connection issues were laughable for any modern game.
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Postby Hypershock » Tue May 22, 2012 6:10 am

Motto: "I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe. Oh, and I may or may not have been to Coruscant once or twice. Recently. Possibly."
Weapon: Dual Solar Powererd Vibro Cannons
Great episode as always guys! Plus, no trouble downloading this time :D
Hypershock
Combiner
Watch Hypershock on YouTube
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Tue May 22, 2012 10:04 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I was one of those guys who said hi to you because of the Podcast, Jon. ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Intelligence: 10
Firepower: 7

Postby Spaceship Bruce » Tue May 22, 2012 10:55 am

"the green paint's coming off the tentacles"
"that's what she said"

NOPE. PLEASE STOP.
Spaceship Bruce
Mini-Con

Postby Sabrblade » Tue May 22, 2012 11:23 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Hey Ryan, now you can get the Amazing Spider-Man Jumpstarter-like toys. Look at this:

It says "Transformers" on it. ;)

Found this on Allspark.com.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Intelligence: 10

Postby Blurrz » Wed May 23, 2012 2:34 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Arcee nip talk :BOOM:

Gundam Fansites have an umbrella on third party talk simply because BanDai has killed off any sort of Gunpla that isn't their own - they have sued KO companies and the like before they can even flourish.

Good luck with your custom CP, hopefully it leads you onto the road of bigger things!

My favorite part of Seibertron.com is the edit button on everyone's posts ^_^

If I could kill off a character I'd kill off Unicron, as I'd then have the power of a God, be master of the Universe and have a fembot harem >:oP .
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Skill: 5

Postby triKlops » Thu May 24, 2012 12:27 am

Motto: "New England TransFormers Collectors Group member"
another great podcast guys
always look forward to it

Seib, glad you are into the Millions books
they have been a great resource for myself
grabbed the chinese G1 print off you initially and have collected back to the Binaltech book so far
as well as the Brave series/ Eldran book

Looking for:
- Fans Toys Scoria FT-04X silver upgrade feet for
MP-08X Grimlock
-TFCon 2011 Headrobots Toxin

Please DM if willing to sell for reasonable price.
triKlops
Godmaster
News Credits: 9

Postby Sodan-1 » Thu May 24, 2012 4:19 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
A very good episode considering it was basically tying up loose ends from BotCon.

I'm glad you touched on the whole 3rd party downplay on Seibertron. I had thought some of Seibertron's comments in the dedicated thread were getting very defensive and a little stand-off-ish. (Can't say I blame him given some of the responses.) But it was a relief to hear Seibertron's opinion on the matter with his own words. It reassured me that it was a rational decision born from a strong but fair personal opinion. Still a little gutted mind you. :lol:

The talk of The Avengers amused me. I myself have seen it three times, yet because of the impatience of my mates I was unaware of a second credits scene. Looks like I need a fourth viewing. ;) I agree with what jon3.0 said about the Transformers movies: about them not being Transformers movies but movies with Transformers in. I didn't think The Avengers would even work as a film. Five or six characters that could have/have had their own movie and seven actors that could/have lead their own movie all in one 2 and 1/2 hour movie seemed crazy. Yet it worked. There's no excuse for how poor the Transformers movies are.

I can join the club of having friends that used to own Transformers that never existed. My ex and her brother said that there was a G1 Arcee toy!!! I couldn't argue with them as I was stunned into silence that two people shared the same illusion.
Sodan-1
Gestalt

Postby Hollywood Hoist » Mon May 28, 2012 9:09 pm

I just listened to the first half of the podcast, and great as always. Though during the film fest discussion some issues were brought up that I feel I should address.

My son was 2 1/2 at the time I shot the video, he knows a crazy amount of Transformers names, not because I shove it down his throat, but he wants to know the names of everything (cars characters, Transformers, Dinosaurs, disney characters) He even asks me the names of his non-licensed plush animals. He actually has now learned to name his own animals (one named after our cat who died a few days after I returned from Botcon), anyway that is why he knows so many TF names. He also knows more than 30 dinosaur names with correct pronunciation. As for him knowing the TF theme song, it started out as something I sang to him to calm him down after he got hurt, and then it became one of the many songs I sing to him at night... every night. My son has an amazing memory and attention span and helps him to remember all this stuff. The only TF show he watches regularly is Rescue Bots, which we watch as a family. We did watch some episodes of Prime and G1 but quickly decided it was too violent.

My son chooses what he's into, I don't, know matter what he's into I'll be there by his side playing with him and enjoying the things he enjoys.

Keep up the great work on the podcast and thanks Jon for sticking up for me :)
Hollywood Hoist
Mini-Con
News Credits: 3
Watch Hollywood Hoist on YouTube

Postby Flux Convoy » Thu May 31, 2012 5:29 am

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
Heya Ben, you know me better as Christian. I got a huge kick out of your video. I was glad to see that two people I knew were the winners this year. Congrats again.
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"
CORONATION STARSCR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FRENZY (RED) Transformers Studio Series 86 SS-115 Core Takara Tomy 2024 New"
NEW!
FRENZY (RED) Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUNKHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-14 Animated Movie Voyager 2022 New"
JUNKHEAP Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E38 MEGATRON Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Tomy ER-13 Takara New"
NEW!
WFC-E38 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Voyager Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Ravage(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 04 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON