Transformers Prime "Legacy" Promo Clip

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Promo Clip

Postby lonrac » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:12 am

Motto: "My 'collection' isn't worth bragging about"
Weapon: Photon Pistol
in a word WOAH!!!!!


I almost expected Optimus to make a stupid pop-culture reference (and get mattel fans annoyed)

so how do I get a star sabre for my Prime Prime? (get autobot stickers for amw -01-03)


actually funniest moment was in the teaser, 'Hey Indy 500!! When I'm done with you, you'll need more than a pit crew'
User avatar
lonrac
Fuzor
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:05 am
Location: Co. Tipperary, Ireland
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 3
Endurance: 2
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 2

Re: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Promo Clip

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:47 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
TransFunctional wrote:
Archanubis wrote:Especially since this series' motto is "When we kill a character, they stay dead.


"Unless we bring them back with the power of Dark Energon, then they stay living. Unless they're a zombie, then we only bring them back for one episode. Unless it's a flashback, in which case it's for more than one."
No one's been resurrected in this show. Terrorcons, while being "walking dead", are still dead. And Megatron was just comatose since he wasn't dead to begin with.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 27698
News Credits: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Promo Clip

Postby Manterax Prime » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:45 am

Motto: "You honestly believed that The Leige Maximo was Prima's other half? How foolish of you!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
lonrac wrote:in a word WOAH!!!!!


I almost expected Optimus to make a stupid pop-culture reference (and get mattel fans annoyed)

so how do I get a star sabre for my Prime Prime? (get autobot stickers for amw -01-03)


actually funniest moment was in the teaser, 'Hey Indy 500!! When I'm done with you, you'll need more than a pit crew'


I HAVE THE POWER!

also, I want a Prime Alpha Trion figure now. Hey, Takara, are you reading this?
INFINITY! PLEASE!
Hi-Sui-Fu-Do! Bo-Zaba-Byu-Dogon!
User avatar
Manterax Prime
Pretender
Posts: 768
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:44 pm
Watch Manterax Prime on YouTube
Buy from Manterax Prime on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Promo Clip

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:48 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
lonrac wrote:so how do I get a star sabre for my Prime Prime? (get autobot stickers for amw -01-03)
That sword's the Dark Matter Calibur.

Dr. Wu has made a Star Saber based off the Prima design, which this sword was based off of.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 27698
News Credits: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime "Legacy" Promo Clip

Postby Manterax Prime » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:46 am

Motto: "You honestly believed that The Leige Maximo was Prima's other half? How foolish of you!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
lonrac wrote:so how do I get a star sabre for my Prime Prime? (get autobot stickers for amw -01-03)
That sword's the Dark Matter Calibur.

Dr. Wu has made a Star Saber based off the Prima design, which this sword was based off of.


There's Dr. Wu's Prime sword as Sabrblade said, but I suggest waiting for Mastermind Creations to release their Prominion/Prima/Nova Prime figure if you want a Star Saber that fits a voyager. Dr Wu's version is good, but it goes better with deluxe figures.
INFINITY! PLEASE!
Hi-Sui-Fu-Do! Bo-Zaba-Byu-Dogon!
User avatar
Manterax Prime
Pretender
Posts: 768
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:44 pm
Watch Manterax Prime on YouTube
Buy from Manterax Prime on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Previous

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

2013 transformers bulkhead hero mashers new! - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 58 minutes 6 seconds
2001 G1 Transformers Generations Act-3 Bumblebee Soundwave Sixshot Ironhide NY - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 58 minutes 25 seconds
Hasbro Thundercracker & mini con Zapmaster Transformers Armada 2002 Action... - Time Remaining: 5 days 22 hours 58 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Movie4 Age Of Extinction Prototype Leader Optimus Prime Loose 100% - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 3 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers  Parts G2 GREEN/PINK MIRAGE MOCK-UP mold  blue weapon - Time Remaining: 5 days 10 hours 6 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers Leader Class GRIMLOCK Age of Extinction AOE Dinobot Action Figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 9 hours 9 minutes 37 seconds
TRANSFORMERS DARK OF THE MOON CYBERVERSE AUTOBOT  ARK  NEW 2002 - Time Remaining: 28 days 9 hours 12 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Hasbro Generations Sandstorm - Time Remaining: 5 days 19 hours 17 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem
Twincast / Podcast #175:
"Bayhem"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, May 25th, 2017
Website Security Test