In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy United EX Jet Master Prime, Plus Translated Bio

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy United EX Jet Master Prime, Plus Translated Bio

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:48 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:According to Hydra, the story of United EX takes place concurrently with Operation Combination. 8)


I had a feeling about that, since battles with "Novabots" was mentioned (albeit simulated). That instantly reminded me of Dark Nova and his Novaroids.
That was the intention, what with their similar design and all. ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28745
News Credits: 223
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy United EX Jet Master Prime, Plus Translated Bio

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:36 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:According to Hydra, the story of United EX takes place concurrently with Operation Combination. 8)


I had a feeling about that, since battles with "Novabots" was mentioned (albeit simulated). That instantly reminded me of Dark Nova and his Novaroids.
That was the intention, what with their similar design and all. ;)


So in a sense, the Micromaster Six-Combiners and the Japanese Power Core ones can be considered the results of the same type of research? Tread Bolt and Jet Master seem to be linked.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD 2001 Dreadwind & Smokejumper
3) RiD 2001 Destructicons Bludgeon & Scourge
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

If anyone has spare RiD Mini-Con armor pieces for Glacius and Beastbox, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 19355
News Credits: 24
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy United EX Jet Master Prime, Plus Translated Bio

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:08 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:So in a sense, the Micromaster Six-Combiners and the Japanese Power Core ones can be considered the results of the same type of research?
I wouldn't say that, since the Six-Combiners were originally born from their Seiberdroid forms in the early 1980s. And even then, Sixliner was around before this story in the Return of Convoy fiction.

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Tread Bolt and Jet Master seem to be linked.
Jetmaster is Tread Bolt. ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28745
News Credits: 223
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy United EX Jet Master Prime, Plus Translated Bio

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:21 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Tread Bolt and Jet Master seem to be linked.
Jetmaster is Tread Bolt. ;)


If that's the case, can we expect most, if not all Commanders to be Micromaster characters?
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD 2001 Dreadwind & Smokejumper
3) RiD 2001 Destructicons Bludgeon & Scourge
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

If anyone has spare RiD Mini-Con armor pieces for Glacius and Beastbox, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 19355
News Credits: 24
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy United EX Jet Master Prime, Plus Translated Bio

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:00 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Tread Bolt and Jet Master seem to be linked.
Jetmaster is Tread Bolt. ;)


If that's the case, can we expect most, if not all Commanders to be Micromaster characters?
They will be pre-existing characters, yes. But, well, Hydra put best:
All of the characters appearing are based on pre-existing characters, but not all of them necessarily come from the G1 cartoon. Not all have been given toys before, either.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28745
News Credits: 223
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy United EX Jet Master Prime, Plus Translated Bio

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:06 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Tread Bolt and Jet Master seem to be linked.
Jetmaster is Tread Bolt. ;)


If that's the case, can we expect most, if not all Commanders to be Micromaster characters?
They will be pre-existing characters, yes. But, well, Hydra put best:
All of the characters appearing are based on pre-existing characters, but not all of them necessarily come from the G1 cartoon. Not all have been given toys before, either.


Suh-weet! I love obscurity :grin:
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD 2001 Dreadwind & Smokejumper
3) RiD 2001 Destructicons Bludgeon & Scourge
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

If anyone has spare RiD Mini-Con armor pieces for Glacius and Beastbox, hit me up!

The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 19355
News Credits: 24
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: McKinney, Texas, USA; Delft, the Netherlands
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Age Of Extinction Autobot Drift Action Figure - 2014 Hasbro - Time Remaining: 2 days 22 hours 14 minutes 26 seconds
New Generation Toy Transformers GT-4 J4ZZ MP Jazz Action Figure In Stock - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 14 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Age of Extinction Grimlock Deluxe 10" Figure Mint in Box NRFB Rare - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 20 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Generations 30th Doubledealer Voyager Class 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 7 days 5 hours 29 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers Fall Of Cybertron Sideswipe DLX Class 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 30 minutes 45 seconds
Transformers 2005 Cybertron Ultimate 14" Starscream 100% Compl w/Instruct Hasbro - Time Remaining: 6 days 23 hours 36 minutes 34 seconds
TRANSFORMERS CROSSOVERS Marvel HUMAN TORCH Figure NIB NEW Vehicle to Hero - Time Remaining: 6 days 7 hours 37 minutes 5 seconds
2001 TRANSFORMERS Ultra Class MEGATRON Predacon Robots In Disguise RID FIGURE - Time Remaining: 3 days 21 hours 38 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017
Twincast / Podcast #186:
"NYCC 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, October 16th, 2017
Website Security Test