Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron G2 Combaticons Available at Toys"R"Us Australia

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron G2 Combaticons Available at Toys"R"Us Australia

Postby El Duque » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:09 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Good news for our Australian members, the BBTS/Amazon shared exclusive Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron G2 Combaticons will also be available as a Australian Toys"R"Us exclusive! The set is priced at 99.99 AU and listed as "Online Soon". Click here for more details.

Image
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9922
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron G2 Combaticons Available at Toys"R"Us Australia

Postby Axlmus Prime » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:01 am

Does this mean we could see them in the U.S.?
Axlmus Prime
Micromaster
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:37 am

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron G2 Combaticons Available at Toys"R"Us Australia

Postby El Duque » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:05 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Axlmus Prime wrote:Does this mean we could see them in the U.S.?


Doubtful, they've chosen BBTS and Amazon to be their US outlet for the set. Releasing them through TRU Aus is just a way to get them into that particular market.
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9922
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron G2 Combaticons Available at Toys"R"Us Australia

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:13 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Damn Austrailians (no offense Burn) get all the goodies in-store...

Not that I particularly want this version; still having hopes about those teased G1-esque decoes.
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 6239
News Credits: 59
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron G2 Combaticons Available at Toys"R"Us Australia

Postby CBratetron » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:13 pm

Motto: "Life goes on. You will not."
Weapon: Energon Crossbow
Mindmaster wrote:Damn Austrailians (no offense Burn) get all the goodies in-store...


You're kidding right? Our market is waaaaay smaller. We're still seeing Bumblebees and Cliffjumpers appearing on shelves with the odd Wheeljack. Arcee and Ratchet is still rare to see and with the current glut of Botshots, I have low expectations of seeing any later TF:Prime toys.

At least in the states you have hasbrotoyshop.com to fill in any gaps. Here I often have to resort to ebay prices.
Beast Hunters is coming. Well played Mayans.
User avatar
CBratetron
Minibot
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:23 pm
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 3
Courage: 4
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron G2 Combaticons Available at Toys"R"Us Australia

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:14 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
CBratetron wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Damn Austrailians (no offense Burn) get all the goodies in-store...


You're kidding right? Our market is waaaaay smaller. We're still seeing Bumblebees and Cliffjumpers appearing on shelves with the odd Wheeljack. Arcee and Ratchet is still rare to see and with the current glut of Botshots, I have low expectations of seeing any later TF:Prime toys.

At least in the states you have hasbrotoyshop.com to fill in any gaps. Here I often have to resort to ebay prices.


With the exception of HTS, it's virtually the same. At least, in my local area.
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 6239
News Credits: 59
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron G2 Combaticons Available at Toys"R"Us Australia

Postby Breakdown 2099 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:15 pm

CBratetron wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Damn Austrailians (no offense Burn) get all the goodies in-store...


You're kidding right? Our market is waaaaay smaller. We're still seeing Bumblebees and Cliffjumpers appearing on shelves with the odd Wheeljack. Arcee and Ratchet is still rare to see and with the current glut of Botshots, I have low expectations of seeing any later TF:Prime toys.

At least in the states you have hasbrotoyshop.com to fill in any gaps. Here I often have to resort to ebay prices.


Exactly. Thrown in a ridiculous mark-up because our market is smaller, even though the AUD is higher than the USD, and you have all the ingredients as to why so many Australians will shop online.
Breakdown 2099

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron G2 Combaticons Available at Toys"R"Us Australia

Postby CBratetron » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:27 pm

Motto: "Life goes on. You will not."
Weapon: Energon Crossbow
Breakdown 2099 wrote:even though the AUD is higher than the USD, and you have all the ingredients as to why so many Australians will shop online.


Holy **** yes! It made sense pre-GFC when our dollar was worth US70c, but with the current exchange rate, it's daylight robbery.
Beast Hunters is coming. Well played Mayans.
User avatar
CBratetron
Minibot
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:23 pm
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 3
Courage: 4
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron G2 Combaticons Available at Toys"R"Us Australia

Postby Burn » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:31 pm

Mindmaster wrote:Damn Austrailians (no offense Burn) get all the goodies in-store...


Remind me again how much these figures would cost you guys in retail in the US? :wink:

I found the G1 coloured individuals in K-Mart the other night. $28AU a pop.

Suffice to say I came home, jumped onto Hobbylink Japan and ordered the United versions. Works out slightly cheaper.
Image
Cobotron wrote:I'm drunk as **** right now!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 44545
News Credits: 114
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron G2 Combaticons Available at Toys"R"Us Australia

Postby Breakdown 2099 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:44 pm

CBratetron wrote:
Breakdown 2099 wrote:even though the AUD is higher than the USD, and you have all the ingredients as to why so many Australians will shop online.


Holy **** yes! It made sense pre-GFC when our dollar was worth US70c, but with the current exchange rate, it's daylight robbery.


Precisely. The US has 875 Toys R Us stores, we have, ready for it, 35. Talk about having us over the barrel :-(
Breakdown 2099

Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron G2 Combaticons Available at Toys"R"Us Australia

Postby Rated X » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:01 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I would gladly trade an FOC Bruticus for a few pounds of imported smoked kangaroo meat. :P
Too lazy to replace photobucket...I aint paying s**t !!!
User avatar
Rated X
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8053
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8


Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Cybertron Supreme STARSCREAM Complete Figure w manual - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 55 minutes 49 seconds
Takara Transformers Music Label Soundwave MP3 Player Figure (Spark Blue Version) - Time Remaining: 4 days 23 hours 56 minutes 13 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG EX Black Convoy (Tokyo Toy Show 2017) - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 59 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers Cybertron GALVATRON Complete Leader Class Action Figure - Time Remaining: 18 days 18 hours 3 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers DOTM Sentinel Prime Figure Dark Of The Moon Movie Leader Class Rare - Time Remaining: 6 days 6 hours 5 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers G2 HERO MEGATRON BRAND NEW SEALED 80146 Decepticon Generation 2 - Time Remaining: 4 days 20 hours 19 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers G2 OPTIMUS PRIME BRAND NEW SEALED Hero 80147 Autobot Generation 2 - Time Remaining: 5 days 3 hours 19 minutes 14 seconds
Side Vent Fender Decorative shark Grille Transformers Autobot Decepticon Black - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 24 minutes 45 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #184 - The Search For Alpha Trion
Twincast / Podcast #184:
"The Search For Alpha Trion"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 17th, 2017
Website Security Test