TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10

Postby Bounti76 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:39 am

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Just curious if anyone's heard anything else about the FSS lately. I was billed for the first two figures months ago, but not a peep since then. Were they waiting until after the first of the year to start shipping the first batch of figures?
User avatar
Bounti76
Pretender
Posts: 732
News Credits: 38
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:17 am
Location: Utah
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:24 am

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Bounti76 wrote:Just curious if anyone's heard anything else about the FSS lately. I was billed for the first two figures months ago, but not a peep since then. Were they waiting until after the first of the year to start shipping the first batch of figures?


Yes the first figure doesn't ship until sometime this month (unless there is some kind of delay). I don't think it is a matter of waiting until this year rather than the first figure not being available until this year.
Image
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
User avatar
LOST Cybertronian
News Staff
Posts: 4139
News Credits: 27
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10

Postby grimdragon2001 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:48 am

Motto: "Battle is my addiction."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
according to the TFCC Magazine, we'll see the 1st figure in February.
User avatar
grimdragon2001
Brainmaster
Posts: 1343
News Credits: 13
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 6:29 pm
Location: Florida
Watch grimdragon2001 on YouTube
Buy from grimdragon2001 on eBay

Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:06 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
grimdragon2001 wrote:according to the TFCC Magazine, we'll see the 1st figure in February.


Ah i see, haven't read the latest mag yet.
Image
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
User avatar
LOST Cybertronian
News Staff
Posts: 4139
News Credits: 27
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10

Postby Bounti76 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:12 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Sweet, thanks for the info, guys! My mind's at ease now.:)
User avatar
Bounti76
Pretender
Posts: 732
News Credits: 38
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:17 am
Location: Utah
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Universe STORMCLOUD Complete Hasbro Storm Cloud Jet Figure - Time Remaining: 7 days 18 hours 48 minutes 56 seconds
STARSCREAM TG09 TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS TAKARA TOMY DELUXE CLASS - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 49 minutes 53 seconds
** Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Soundwave ** Hasbro NEW! - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 52 minutes 27 seconds
Takara Transformers Music Label Soundwave MP3 Player Figure (Spark Blue Version) - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 56 minutes 14 seconds
** Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Wheeljack ** Hasbro NEW! - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 56 minutes 13 seconds
DHL TRANSFORMERS HASBRO PLATINUM AUTOBOT INTELL OPS BLASTER & PERCEPTOR SET - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 58 minutes 28 seconds
Revoltech MEGATRON - Transformers # 25 by Kaiyodo - Decepticon Action Figure - Time Remaining: 8 days 7 hours 59 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers TOY TransFormMission TFM Havoc M-02 Carnage G1 Menasor Breakdown - Time Remaining: 5 days 3 hours 19 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem
Twincast / Podcast #175:
"Bayhem"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, May 25th, 2017
Website Security Test