TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10

Postby Bounti76 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:39 am

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Just curious if anyone's heard anything else about the FSS lately. I was billed for the first two figures months ago, but not a peep since then. Were they waiting until after the first of the year to start shipping the first batch of figures?
User avatar
Bounti76
Targetmaster
Posts: 697
News Credits: 34
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:17 am
Location: Utah
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:24 am

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Bounti76 wrote:Just curious if anyone's heard anything else about the FSS lately. I was billed for the first two figures months ago, but not a peep since then. Were they waiting until after the first of the year to start shipping the first batch of figures?


Yes the first figure doesn't ship until sometime this month (unless there is some kind of delay). I don't think it is a matter of waiting until this year rather than the first figure not being available until this year.
Image
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
User avatar
LOST Cybertronian
News Staff
Posts: 4135
News Credits: 27
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10

Postby grimdragon2001 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:48 am

Motto: "Battle is my addiction."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
according to the TFCC Magazine, we'll see the 1st figure in February.
User avatar
grimdragon2001
Brainmaster
Posts: 1325
News Credits: 12
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 6:29 pm
Location: Florida
Watch grimdragon2001 on YouTube
Buy from grimdragon2001 on eBay

Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:06 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
grimdragon2001 wrote:according to the TFCC Magazine, we'll see the 1st figure in February.


Ah i see, haven't read the latest mag yet.
Image
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
User avatar
LOST Cybertronian
News Staff
Posts: 4135
News Credits: 27
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10

Postby Bounti76 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:12 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Sweet, thanks for the info, guys! My mind's at ease now.:)
User avatar
Bounti76
Targetmaster
Posts: 697
News Credits: 34
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:17 am
Location: Utah
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers AOE Platinum Edition BREAKOUT BATTLE Vehicon + Rollbar + Optimus - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 41 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Micron Legend Magma Convoy Ultra Magnus Armada Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 3 days 15 hours 41 minutes 53 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 4 laminated POSTER "LICENSED" OPTIMUS PRIME" AGE OF EXTINCTION - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 42 minutes 15 seconds
Loyal Subjects Transformers Megatron Chrome Chase Variant Series 1 New Rare VHTF - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 45 minutes 3 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Robots In Disguise RID Warrior Class *SCATTERSPIKE* - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 45 minutes 44 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-30 Weird Wolf Head Master Action Figure Toy - Time Remaining: 3 days 16 hours 6 seconds
NEW!!! Transformers Combiner Wars Scattershot 7" Action Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 16 minutes 14 seconds
NEW!!! Transformers Combiner Wars Motormaster Action Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 16 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #166 - Toy Fair 2017
Twincast / Podcast #166:
"Toy Fair 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, February 21st, 2017
Website Security Test