TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10

Postby Bounti76 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:39 am

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Just curious if anyone's heard anything else about the FSS lately. I was billed for the first two figures months ago, but not a peep since then. Were they waiting until after the first of the year to start shipping the first batch of figures?
User avatar
Bounti76
Pretender
Posts: 733
News Credits: 38
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:17 am
Location: Utah
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:24 am

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Bounti76 wrote:Just curious if anyone's heard anything else about the FSS lately. I was billed for the first two figures months ago, but not a peep since then. Were they waiting until after the first of the year to start shipping the first batch of figures?


Yes the first figure doesn't ship until sometime this month (unless there is some kind of delay). I don't think it is a matter of waiting until this year rather than the first figure not being available until this year.
Image
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
User avatar
LOST Cybertronian
News Staff
Posts: 4140
News Credits: 27
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10

Postby grimdragon2001 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:48 am

Motto: "Battle is my addiction."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
according to the TFCC Magazine, we'll see the 1st figure in February.
User avatar
grimdragon2001
Brainmaster
Posts: 1344
News Credits: 13
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 6:29 pm
Location: Florida
Watch grimdragon2001 on YouTube
Buy from grimdragon2001 on eBay

Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:06 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
grimdragon2001 wrote:according to the TFCC Magazine, we'll see the 1st figure in February.


Ah i see, haven't read the latest mag yet.
Image
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
User avatar
LOST Cybertronian
News Staff
Posts: 4140
News Credits: 27
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: TFCC Transformers Figure Subscription Service (TFSS) Press Release - Deadline Sept 10

Postby Bounti76 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:12 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Sweet, thanks for the info, guys! My mind's at ease now.:)
User avatar
Bounti76
Pretender
Posts: 733
News Credits: 38
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:17 am
Location: Utah
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Dark Energon Exclusive Optimus Clear - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 35 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Fall of Cybertron Voyager Class Soundwave Series 01 #001 NISB 2012 - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 35 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Dark Energon Exclusive Megatron Clear - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 38 minutes 51 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 2014 GENERATIONS CHROMIA IDW Comic Series 11 SEALED In Stock USA - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 40 minutes 7 seconds
TRANSFORMERS IDW COMBINER WARS SERIES 5 DECEPTICON BRAWL Deluxe MIMP IN STOCK - Time Remaining: 7 days 13 hours 40 minutes 15 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS JETFIRE VERSION GENERATION 1 SERIES 1985. MINT CONDITION - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 41 minutes 48 seconds
Japanese Transformers Takara legends brainstorm - Time Remaining: 1 day 10 hours 42 minutes 57 seconds
TRANSFORMERS STARSCREAM  VERSION: MP-3 TAKARA MASTERPIECE. MIB. GREAT CONDITION - Time Remaining: 6 days 17 hours 43 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem
Twincast / Podcast #175:
"Bayhem"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, May 25th, 2017
Website Security Test