In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 thru 32

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 thru 32

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:14 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
kirbenvost wrote:Regardless of whatever silly master plan Hasbro has, they're seperate toylines with different visual styles.
So were Beast Wars and Beast Machines. ;)

But, in all seriousness, I get what you're saying. I guess it's just that it keeps getting mentioned since there are still so many who aren't aware of it and such.

I mean, using the above example, I look at my BW and BM toys and, if I didn't know any better, I probably wouldn't see any real connection or relation between the two toylines beyond the generic presence of both having some animal-based toys since the two are very aesthetically distinct from one another. The BM toys even "feel" different from the BW toys and such. ;)

kirbenvost wrote:And it's making me want every variation of the Wheeljack mold too, but I must resist...
How many times has that been used, btw? PRID, Dead End, AM, Dark Energon, Wildrider, BH... six? Or am I missing one?
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26927
News Credits: 196
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 thru 32

Postby gothsaurus » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:19 pm

I wish we had a non-transluscent version of ole "Slicer," but still... guessing I'll need to track that version down. I have just about all the others.

That said, I'd lurve a nice main-line release in the classics version mold of Wheeljack in Slicer colors. They could call it whatever they wanted.

Wait a minute. I'd just love a G1 recolor as Slicer. That would be smooth.
User avatar
gothsaurus
Gestalt
Posts: 2090
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:30 am

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 thru 32

Postby RAcast » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:30 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
gothsaurus wrote:I wish we had a non-transluscent version of ole "Slicer," but still... guessing I'll need to track that version down. I have just about all the others.

That said, I'd lurve a nice main-line release in the classics version mold of Wheeljack in Slicer colors. They could call it whatever they wanted.

Wait a minute. I'd just love a G1 recolor as Slicer. That would be smooth.

eHobby exclusive! :lol:
They did do Energon WheeljackDownshift as Slicer for Botcon one year.
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3042
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 thru 32

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:35 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
RAcast wrote:
gothsaurus wrote:I wish we had a non-transluscent version of ole "Slicer," but still... guessing I'll need to track that version down. I have just about all the others.

That said, I'd lurve a nice main-line release in the classics version mold of Wheeljack in Slicer colors. They could call it whatever they wanted.

Wait a minute. I'd just love a G1 recolor as Slicer. That would be smooth.

eHobby exclusive! :lol:
Oh, if only! But I think the G1 Wheeljack mold is among those that have been lost/destroyed/etc.
Last edited by Sabrblade on Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26927
News Credits: 196
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 thru 32

Postby gothsaurus » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:39 pm

Yeah, that one's pretty... just a little blocky.

Reminds me, I can't recall merging him with anyone ever. Hmmm. With Thunderclash and Nightbeat, I can think of at least three or five (including the shatteredverse ones) Energon combiners from the TFCC/Botcon lineup. Am I missing any?

Oh yeah. Back on topic. This Wheeljack mold IS really nice...maybe my top pick for the Prime line.
User avatar
gothsaurus
Gestalt
Posts: 2090
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:30 am

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 thru 32

Postby gothsaurus » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:40 pm

Mental note: buy a junker Wheeljack, some blue paint, and some paint thinner.
User avatar
gothsaurus
Gestalt
Posts: 2090
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:30 am

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Age of Extinction Evolution 2-Pack Strafe - Toys R Us Ex. Deluxe - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 2 minutes 36 seconds
Strafe Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Hasbro Age of Extinction - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 4 minutes 23 seconds
TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS LG15 Night Bird Shadow MISB JaPan - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 5 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Generations War For Cybertron WFC Megatron FIGURE COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 6 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers Universe Optimus Primal 2003 with CD-ROM NIB Beast - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 16 minutes 16 seconds
Pre order Transformers Legends LG28 Rewind & Nightbeat Figure Takara Tomy - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 28 minutes 3 seconds
IDW REVOLUTION 1-5 + ONE-SHOTS GI JOE ROM TRANSFORMERS MASK SET NM - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 38 minutes 40 seconds
WESTINGHOUSE MCC 17" ADV DUAL BUCKET W/ BREAKERS, SIZE 1 STARTERS, TRANSFORMERS - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 38 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #166 - Toy Fair 2017
Twincast / Podcast #166:
"Toy Fair 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, February 21st, 2017
Website Security Test