Transformers: Prime "Prey" Discussion

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: Transformers: Prime Prey Promo

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:16 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Mindmaster wrote:New promo for next week's up. It appears Optimus actually kicks the can on life, and Smokescreen is having a terrible time coping with becoming the next Prime.
If that happens, that is.

Optimus's blackening eyes could instead signify him powering down into stasis lock.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28732
News Credits: 223
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Prime Prey Promo

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:26 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:New promo for next week's up. It appears Optimus actually kicks the can on life, and Smokescreen is having a terrible time coping with becoming the next Prime.
If that happens, that is.

Optimus's blackening eyes could instead signify him powering down into stasis lock.


We all know know that Optimus is coming back... what continuity has ever killed him off indefinitely (Beast Machines out of the question)?
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 6239
News Credits: 59
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Prime Prey Promo

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:15 pm

Motto: "Gimme dem Funyuns! I need dat treat! Dey make a hum, in mah tum!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
All I could say at the end was:

DAMMIT! SHOW ME WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Go here to see my customs! Updated 5/10/15

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

Shadowman wrote:"Puberty is a hell of a drug. Get out of my office."
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Posts: 2858
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Bumdumbourg. It's near Totalslava.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers: Prime Prey Promo

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:20 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Nemesis Maximo wrote:All I could say at the end was:

DAMMIT! SHOW ME WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Okay.



:saint:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28732
News Credits: 223
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Prime Prey Promo

Postby Samsonator » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:57 am

Motto: ""Death is the only way out.""
Weapon: Sword of Fury
I approve of having Michael Ironside voice UM, I can think of no better person to voice a no-nonsense, by-the-book military commander. Also with Predaking having a voice actor, thus probably having a voice, how d'ya figure Starscream's gonna feel when the "mindless" beast starts talking?
Image
Samsonator: Thirteen Years? I've been here for THIRTEEN YEARS?!
Not much there yet, but check me out on IMDB!
User avatar
Samsonator
City Commander
Posts: 3015
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 4:45 pm
Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
Watch Samsonator on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 10
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers: Prime Prey Promo

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:23 am

Motto: "Gimme dem Funyuns! I need dat treat! Dey make a hum, in mah tum!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I too enjoyed Mr. Ironside's portrayal of Magnus. I felt it was reminiscent of Mr. Stack from the '86 film. I also liked how he spoke of the children; "polite condescension" so to speak. I hope he kicks ass in the next episode.

As for Predaking's voice; does anyone else get the feeling that it will be Greg Berger?
Go here to see my customs! Updated 5/10/15

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

Shadowman wrote:"Puberty is a hell of a drug. Get out of my office."
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Posts: 2858
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Bumdumbourg. It's near Totalslava.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers: Prime Prey Promo

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:55 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Nemesis Maximo wrote:As for Predaking's voice; does anyone else get the feeling that it will be Greg Berger?
It's Peter Mensah.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28732
News Credits: 223
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Prime Prey Promo

Postby Joetx » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:22 pm

IMHO, this was the best episode of the series.

I hope the quality continues to the end.
Joetx
Fuzor
Posts: 269
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:50 pm

Re: Transformers: Prime Prey Promo

Postby Sodan-1 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:52 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:As for Predaking's voice; does anyone else get the feeling that it will be Greg Berger?
It's Peter Mensah.

I love Peter Mensah. The guy's a bit of a beast himself. But has Predaking actually said anything coherent yet?

Not sure how I feel about Ironside playing Magnus. I'm not loving it like others are. I'd like him to be a bit gruffer. Maybe I need to get used to him.
Sodan-1
Gestalt
Posts: 2328
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:35 am
Location: Right where you'd least expect me to be.

Re: Transformers: Prime Prey Promo

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:57 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Sodan-1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:As for Predaking's voice; does anyone else get the feeling that it will be Greg Berger?
It's Peter Mensah.

I love Peter Mensah. The guy's a bit of a beast himself. But has Predaking actually said anything coherent yet?
He has not. Mensah was confirmed as the voice of Predaking by reports from the red carpet world premiere screening event at the Globe Theater in Universal Studios Hollywood, California. Mensah was present with the other voice cast members to answer questions and give comments about the show and the event.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28732
News Credits: 223
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Previous

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

HASBRO TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS DECEPTICON BRAWL ACTION FIGURE! 2012 NISP - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 31 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers Dark Of The Moon Cyberverse Autobot Ark 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 5 days 18 hours 34 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Fall Of Cybertron Ultra Magnus DLX Class 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 34 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Alternators RID Dodge Viper Sideswipe 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 7 days 10 hours 36 minutes 27 seconds
Takara Henkei JETFIRE Complete Classics Skyfire C-06 Transformers w manual - Time Remaining: 2 days 18 hours 40 minutes 8 seconds
Hasbro Beast Wars Transformers B'Boom Boom Action Figure MEGA CLASS INCOMPLETE - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 43 minutes 28 seconds
Vintage Transformers Astro Magnum Gun Shockwave - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 47 minutes 45 seconds
Transformers The Last Knight INFERNOCUS & Quintessa MTC Toys R Us Exclusive - Time Remaining: 17 days 11 hours 54 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017
Twincast / Podcast #186:
"NYCC 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, October 16th, 2017
Website Security Test