Transformers: Prime "Prey" Discussion

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: Transformers: Prime Prey Promo

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:16 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Mindmaster wrote:New promo for next week's up. It appears Optimus actually kicks the can on life, and Smokescreen is having a terrible time coping with becoming the next Prime.
If that happens, that is.

Optimus's blackening eyes could instead signify him powering down into stasis lock.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 27667
News Credits: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Prime Prey Promo

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:26 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:New promo for next week's up. It appears Optimus actually kicks the can on life, and Smokescreen is having a terrible time coping with becoming the next Prime.
If that happens, that is.

Optimus's blackening eyes could instead signify him powering down into stasis lock.


We all know know that Optimus is coming back... what continuity has ever killed him off indefinitely (Beast Machines out of the question)?
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6215
News Credits: 53
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Prime Prey Promo

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:15 pm

Motto: "Gimme dem Funyuns! I need dat treat! Dey make a hum, in mah tum!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
All I could say at the end was:

DAMMIT! SHOW ME WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Go here to see my customs! Updated 5/10/15

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

Shadowman wrote:"Puberty is a hell of a drug. Get out of my office."
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Posts: 2846
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Bumdumbourg. It's near Totalslava.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers: Prime Prey Promo

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:20 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Nemesis Maximo wrote:All I could say at the end was:

DAMMIT! SHOW ME WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Okay.



:saint:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 27667
News Credits: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Prime Prey Promo

Postby Samsonator » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:57 am

Motto: ""Death is the only way out.""
Weapon: Sword of Fury
I approve of having Michael Ironside voice UM, I can think of no better person to voice a no-nonsense, by-the-book military commander. Also with Predaking having a voice actor, thus probably having a voice, how d'ya figure Starscream's gonna feel when the "mindless" beast starts talking?
Image
Samsonator: Thirteen Years? I've been here for THIRTEEN YEARS?!
Not much there yet, but check me out on IMDB!
User avatar
Samsonator
City Commander
Posts: 3012
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 4:45 pm
Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
Watch Samsonator on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 10
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers: Prime Prey Promo

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:23 am

Motto: "Gimme dem Funyuns! I need dat treat! Dey make a hum, in mah tum!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I too enjoyed Mr. Ironside's portrayal of Magnus. I felt it was reminiscent of Mr. Stack from the '86 film. I also liked how he spoke of the children; "polite condescension" so to speak. I hope he kicks ass in the next episode.

As for Predaking's voice; does anyone else get the feeling that it will be Greg Berger?
Go here to see my customs! Updated 5/10/15

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

Shadowman wrote:"Puberty is a hell of a drug. Get out of my office."
User avatar
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Posts: 2846
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:59 pm
Location: Bumdumbourg. It's near Totalslava.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers: Prime Prey Promo

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:55 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Nemesis Maximo wrote:As for Predaking's voice; does anyone else get the feeling that it will be Greg Berger?
It's Peter Mensah.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 27667
News Credits: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers: Prime Prey Promo

Postby Joetx » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:22 pm

IMHO, this was the best episode of the series.

I hope the quality continues to the end.
Joetx
Fuzor
Posts: 269
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:50 pm

Re: Transformers: Prime Prey Promo

Postby Sodan-1 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:52 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:As for Predaking's voice; does anyone else get the feeling that it will be Greg Berger?
It's Peter Mensah.

I love Peter Mensah. The guy's a bit of a beast himself. But has Predaking actually said anything coherent yet?

Not sure how I feel about Ironside playing Magnus. I'm not loving it like others are. I'd like him to be a bit gruffer. Maybe I need to get used to him.
Sodan-1
Gestalt
Posts: 2305
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:35 am
Location: Right where you'd least expect me to be.

Re: Transformers: Prime Prey Promo

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:57 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Sodan-1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:As for Predaking's voice; does anyone else get the feeling that it will be Greg Berger?
It's Peter Mensah.

I love Peter Mensah. The guy's a bit of a beast himself. But has Predaking actually said anything coherent yet?
He has not. Mensah was confirmed as the voice of Predaking by reports from the red carpet world premiere screening event at the Globe Theater in Universal Studios Hollywood, California. Mensah was present with the other voice cast members to answer questions and give comments about the show and the event.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 27667
News Credits: 207
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Previous

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations 30th JETFIRE Leader Class NIB (QWP 46) - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 19 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers legends class COMBINER WARS THUNDERCRACKER SKYWARP GROOVE - Time Remaining: 6 days 11 hours 24 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers Prime Rid WHEELJACK Complete Deluxe Robots in Disguise Figure - Time Remaining: 20 days 5 hours 25 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Cindersaur & Smokescreen Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Figure Set - Time Remaining: 4 days 10 hours 26 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers MP-34 Cheetus MP11NR MP24 MP-21G BUMBLE G2 MP18S COIN MP36 megatron - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 27 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Optimus Prime Talking Helmet Voice Changer Mask by Hasbro TESTED - Time Remaining: 4 days 3 hours 30 minutes 59 seconds
2010 HASBRO TRANSFORMERS REVEAL THE SHIELD AUTOBOT SPECIAL OPS JAZZ MIP - Time Remaining: 2 days 18 hours 39 minutes 52 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS Platinum Edition Autobot INTEL OPS Blaster & Perceptor Fig. - Time Remaining: 5 days 6 hours 48 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem
Twincast / Podcast #175:
"Bayhem"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, May 25th, 2017
Website Security Test