In-Package Images: Transformers Generations Voyager Sandstorm

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: In-Package Images: Transformers Generations Voyager Sandstorm

Postby G1 Legacy » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:45 pm

Motto: "Aw c'mon Hasbro! What can I say...I've been spoiled by 3rd party."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
:-? The alt modes kinda resemble other movie franchise vehicles. Like Cristopher Nolans "Tumbler" Batmobile. And that hover craft reminds me of an airborn HK from the Terminator series lol.

I'm sure I'll end up getting this eventually but I've got other items higher on the priority list right now that I'm saving $$$ for I.E. Fortress Maximus and 3rd party Stunticons.
G1 Legacy
G1 Legacy
Minibot
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby RiddlerJ » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:11 pm

Personally, I really like what they've done to the mold. First of all, I just like that they made so many changes when they could've just slapped a new head and color scheme on him and called it a day.

I do like that he's a VTOL craft. He would've looked to similar to Springer if he was a more standard chopper and I'm glad they chose to be more accurate to Springer. Sandstorm can get away with being more malable.

I also like the big wheels on his back. It makes look capable of bouncing around over rough terrain like a dune buggy.
RiddlerJ
Brainmaster

Postby Joetx » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:16 pm

I really like it, although I have more of a problem w/ the buggy mode than the VTOL mode.

Keep it up, Hasbro. I'll pay for a good retool, but not a mere redeco.
Joetx
Fuzor

Postby MagnusPrimal » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:27 pm

I don't even care about the character, but I've got the figure pre-ordered. Looks great!
Sandstorm was a Wrecker in the comics, right?
MagnusPrimal
Godmaster
News Credits: 3

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 Identification And Price Guide Optimus Prime Megatron Bumblebee - Time Remaining: 4 days 21 hours 2 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Henkei Astrotrain (Classics Universe Generations Japan) complete! - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 6 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Energon: Barricade _ * 100% Complete - Must See * - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 10 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Grimlock Age of Extinction *New In Box* - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 13 minutes 44 seconds
Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Sideswipe Pull Back and Go Race Car* - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 15 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers Dark of the Moon Mechtech 2011 Autobot Roadbuster Hasbro rare item - Time Remaining: 14 days 15 hours 17 minutes 58 seconds
TRANSFORMERS ARMADA PREDACON w/ SIDE BURN & SKID-Z MINI-CON DELUXE FIGURE - Time Remaining: 5 days 7 hours 20 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Master Piece Optimus Prime Convoy 20th Anniversary First Release - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 27 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #174 - Autobot Jedi Newtypes
Twincast / Podcast #174:
"Autobot Jedi Newtypes"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, May 8th, 2017
Website Security Test