Transformers Rescue Bots Beam Box Video Game System

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Transformers Rescue Bots Beam Box Video Game System

Postby El Duque » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:06 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Site sponsor BigBadToyStore has listed pre-orders the Transformers Rescue Bots Beam Box video game system that was first revealed earlier this year at Toy Fair. Pre-orders for the base system and the first two ways of individual game figures can be found by clicking here. The core system and first two waves of figures are due out in September.


This plug and play system take the figure and 'transports' it into the game world for young children to play. Base set has Optimus Prime and five games; additional figures sold separately


Image

Image

Series 1 case assortment
1x Bumblebee
1x Boulder
1x Chase
1x Heatwave


Image

Series 2 assortment
2x Bumblebee
1x Heatwave
1x Blades


Image
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9922
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Beam Box Video Game System

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:20 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
What kind of game is it? Looks like either a side-scroller or a fighter.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28554
News Credits: 220
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Beam Box Video Game System

Postby bluecatcinema » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:35 pm

Reminds me of the Skylanders games.
bluecatcinema
Vehicon
Posts: 392
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:06 am

Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Beam Box Video Game System

Postby Bumblevivisector » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:56 pm

After Disney Infinity effectively shouted to the world, "Yeah, well, we were GONNA' come up with Skylanders first, so Spyro ripped US off!", it makes sense that other kids' properties would keep trying to imitate it on a smaller scale. This would be a lot neater if wasn't limited to just Rescue Bots, and could keep expanding exponentially throughout the TF multiverse. Then again, while dedicated gamers likely still have room for a ton of Skylanders, TF collectors might have conflicts about buying every character in yet another style.

Here's hoping Blades' inclusion foreshadows regular minifigs of him and Dani in wave 2.
Bumblevivisector
Brainmaster
Posts: 1443
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:29 am

Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Beam Box Video Game System

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:00 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Bumblevivisector wrote:Here's hoping Blades' inclusion foreshadows regular minifigs of him and Dani in wave 2.
Blades is getting one in Wave 2, but comes with Dr. Morocco instead.

Boulder will come with Doc Greene.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28554
News Credits: 220
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Beam Box Video Game System

Postby Bumblevivisector » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:35 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Bumblevivisector wrote:Here's hoping Blades' inclusion foreshadows regular minifigs of him and Dani in wave 2.
Blades is getting one in Wave 2, but comes with Dr. Morocco instead.

Boulder will come with Doc Greene.

Ah, so for all we know, anyone wanting Dani will have to customize her from parts of...Cody and Graham?
Bumblevivisector
Brainmaster
Posts: 1443
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:29 am

Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Beam Box Video Game System

Postby Metrosuplex » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:17 pm

Motto: ""Nothing so liberates the heart as when a fool awakens from his folly.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Looks intriguing... but probably not for my kid (he's only 2). :BANG_HEAD: Ehhh, I'm not entirely sold on the Skylanders idea to begin with, and I only have so much patience for non-transforming TFs! :roll:

Bumblevivisector wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Bumblevivisector wrote:Here's hoping Blades' inclusion foreshadows regular minifigs of him and Dani in wave 2.
Blades is getting one in Wave 2, but comes with Dr. Morocco instead.

Boulder will come with Doc Greene.

Ah, so for all we know, anyone wanting Dani will have to customize her from parts of...Cody and Graham?


My wife and I are pretty pissed they can't release more mini-figs! Granted, as far as I know, Rescue Heroes doesn't feature too many more TF characters than the ones that have already been released... but it'd still be nice to get some additional characters (even repaints)! My 2 year old LOVES these! And there've been plenty of older kids who have eyed these jealousy when he brings them into a restaurant. :roll:
Words from the wise:
GuyIncognito - "MetroSUplex, do you understand inflation? I'm guessing not."
User avatar
Metrosuplex
Combiner
Posts: 436
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:15 pm
Location: Illinois
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Beam Box Video Game System

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:57 am

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Metrosuplex wrote:My wife and I are pretty pissed they can't release more mini-figs! Granted, as far as I know, Rescue Heroes doesn't feature too many more TF characters than the ones that have already been released...
:BANG_HEAD:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28554
News Credits: 220
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Beam Box Video Game System

Postby GuyIncognito » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:18 am

Bumblevivisector wrote: This would be a lot neater if wasn't limited to just Rescue Bots, and could keep expanding exponentially throughout the TF multiverse.


These games are going to be really simple games for little kids, like kindergarten age. Probably about as good as the games that come on a Leapfrog system. This is a cheap plug-n-play game, not a big-budget console game like Skylanders.
User avatar
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
Posts: 4938
News Credits: 12
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:06 am
Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay


Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

3rd Party Transformers MMC Mastermind Creations Cynicus (IDW Vos) - Time Remaining: 1 day 11 hours 18 minutes 41 seconds
100% Takara Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-03 Bumblebee MIB IN STOCK - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 24 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Leader Starscream & Thundercracker Combo - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 24 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Hasbro Titans Return Voyager Octone (Octane) in Stock - Time Remaining: 7 days 8 hours 32 minutes 27 seconds
ULTIMATE OPTIMUS PRIME 15" MECHTECH Transformers DARK OF MOON NEW robot figure - Time Remaining: 17 days 5 hours 35 minutes 23 seconds
G1 Transformers Autobot Hot Rod Poster 11x17 Box Art Grid FREESHIPPING - Time Remaining: 2 days 22 hours 37 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers RID Generations Classic Starscream CHUG Deluxe Class Near Complete - Time Remaining: 8 days 15 hours 38 minutes 3 seconds
HASBRO 2011 TRANSFORMERS PRIME OPTIMUS PRIME ACTION FIGURE FIRST EDITION - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 9 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #184 - The Search For Alpha Trion
Twincast / Podcast #184:
"The Search For Alpha Trion"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 17th, 2017
Website Security Test