"Pizza Pizza" Offering Transformers-themed Lunchboxes and a Trip to Universal Orlando

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

"Pizza Pizza" Offering Transformers-themed Lunchboxes and a Trip to Universal Orlando

Postby Mindmaster » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:42 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Here's a treat for Canadian fans who hunger for pizza! Canadian pizza maker "Pizza Pizza" is hosting a sweepstakes for a trip to Universal Orlando! On top of that, buy a $5 small cheese pizza or a $3.99 order of fries, onion rings, or potato wedges and earn a free Transformers- or Spiderman-themed lunchbox!

Image

Image

Image
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 6239
News Credits: 59
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: "Pizza Pizza" Offering Transformers-themed Lunchboxes and a Trip to Universal Orlando

Postby Bumblevivisector » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:57 pm

Living west of Detroit, that's so near yet so far.

Ah, their menu has poutine as a side! A better match for Spidey than TF, since you can tell your kids that some of the toppings are the secret ingredient in his webbing formula. Well, maybe it's no closer than mozzarella, but poutine still sticks out as an oddity in the U.S. because most yanks have never heard of it outside of that South Park episode. Yet it's not that much different from what some restaurants and fairs put on fries, so it's oddness lies in it being a distinct enough thing to merit a unique name.
Bumblevivisector
Brainmaster
Posts: 1444
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:29 am

Re: "Pizza Pizza" Offering Transformers-themed Lunchboxes and a Trip to Universal Orlando

Postby njb902 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:15 pm

Pizza Pizza sounds like Little Caesars's.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: "Pizza Pizza" Offering Transformers-themed Lunchboxes and a Trip to Universal Orlando

Postby Mindmaster » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:16 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
njb902 wrote:Pizza Pizza sounds like Little Caesars's.


When we were first alerted of it, I thought it was the Canadian version of Little Caesars'.
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 6239
News Credits: 59
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: "Pizza Pizza" Offering Transformers-themed Lunchboxes and a Trip to Universal Orlando

Postby njb902 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:04 pm

Mindmaster wrote:
njb902 wrote:Pizza Pizza sounds like Little Caesars's.


When we were first alerted of it, I thought it was the Canadian version of Little Caesars'.


So it isn't? It is kinda funny that Pizza Pizza's name is Little Caesars's slogan.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: "Pizza Pizza" Offering Transformers-themed Lunchboxes and a Trip to Universal Orlando

Postby Mindmaster » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:09 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
njb902 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
njb902 wrote:Pizza Pizza sounds like Little Caesars's.


When we were first alerted of it, I thought it was the Canadian version of Little Caesars'.


So it isn't? It is kinda funny that Pizza Pizza's name is Little Caesars's slogan.


Not that I'm aware of.

Hence my initial thought of it being owned by Little Caesar's. ;)
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 6239
News Credits: 59
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: "Pizza Pizza" Offering Transformers-themed Lunchboxes and a Trip to Universal Orlando

Postby njb902 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:33 pm

Mindmaster wrote:
njb902 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
njb902 wrote:Pizza Pizza sounds like Little Caesars's.


When we were first alerted of it, I thought it was the Canadian version of Little Caesars'.


So it isn't? It is kinda funny that Pizza Pizza's name is Little Caesars's slogan.


Not that I'm aware of.

Hence my initial thought of it being owned by Little Caesar's. ;)


Must be part of the lepton conspiracy :-?
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: "Pizza Pizza" Offering Transformers-themed Lunchboxes and a Trip to Universal Orlando

Postby Bouncy X » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:12 am

haven't had little ceaser's in a long time so maybe things have changed but i do recall that their pizzas looked and tasted just like pizza pizza....so i always wondered what that was about. lol
"Expect nothing, but want it all"
User avatar
Bouncy X
Pretender
Posts: 755
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:49 pm

Re: "Pizza Pizza" Offering Transformers-themed Lunchboxes and a Trip to Universal Orlando

Postby Tuna Chump » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:26 am

I'll have the energon and oil supreme, please.
Lol, whats NOT to love about a free lunch box with a meal of pizza?!
:lol:
Tuna Chump
Mini-Con
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:07 am


Return to General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Brand New Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV 15 Lockdown Japan Import - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 29 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Fanstoys MP Scale FT20A & FT20B Terminus Giganticus Omega Supreme - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 31 minutes 13 seconds
MEGATRON CROSSHAIRS PRIME DRIFT Hasbro Transformers Last Knight Legion Wave 2 - Time Remaining: 2 days 36 minutes 29 seconds
The Transformers: volume 1 For All Mankind by Mike Costa (Paperback, 2010) - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 42 minutes 5 seconds
DECEPTICON NITRO Transformers The Last Knight Voyager Class Premier Edition 2017 - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 44 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers Takara Generations Voyager TG-22 TG22 Blitzwing Cmplt Loose - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 47 minutes 39 seconds
04385 TRANSFORMERS UNITED UN16 UN-16 AUTOBOT BLURR JPvers TAKARA MISB InSTOCK - Time Remaining: 4 days 3 hours 49 minutes 46 seconds
TRANSFORMERS  construct bots Target Exclusive OPTIMUS PRIME & GRIMOCK new - Time Remaining: 6 days 7 hours 51 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017
Twincast / Podcast #186:
"NYCC 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, October 16th, 2017
Website Security Test