Michigan Transformers sightings

Share your Transformers sightings here with other fellow Seibertronians in your area, meet other fans, plan meetups, and help each other find the latest new figure or great bargain at stores in your area. Feel free to help each other out finding other popular toys in your area as well.

Re: Michigan Transformers sightings

Postby mordhelm » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:28 pm

Weapon: Electro-Sword
Damn they will probably be gone by the time I make it back out that way.
mordhelm
Vehicon
News Credits: 11
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:30 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Carpenter Rd Target in Ann Arbor had 2 Shockwaves and 1 Ultra Magnus. They also have 1 Voyager Megatron left. There was a bunch of the $14.99 BotBots packs. That was all I saw that was new.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 193
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby mordhelm » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:58 pm

Well hopefully that Magnus does not sell before I get there tonight.
mordhelm
Vehicon

Postby mordhelm » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:39 pm

Only 2 shockwaves left. Someone got to Magnus before me.
mordhelm
Vehicon

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:45 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
mordhelm wrote:Only 2 shockwaves left. Someone got to Magnus before me.

Sorry. Shockwave is definitely worth it though.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 193
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby mordhelm » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:51 pm

RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
mordhelm wrote:Only 2 shockwaves left. Someone got to Magnus before me.

Sorry. Shockwave is definitely worth it though.

Agreed. Thats why I got him yesterday.
mordhelm
Vehicon

Previous

Return to Toy Sightings and Local Meetups

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 04 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Six Shot and Decepticon Revolver" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Galvatronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Ultra Magnus Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #215 - New Year, New Toys
Twincast / Podcast #215:
"New Year, New Toys"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, January 13th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers ARMADA of CYCLONUS Autobot SCOURGE DECEPTION SWEEP Christmas Gift" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Revenge of the Fallen ROTF: Ra-24 Buster Optimus Prime Leader Class" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Transformer United EX7.6cm Road Master -Prime Mode-"" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fall of Cybertron REWIND, SUNDER, EJECT, RAMHORN  NEW SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Scout Car Roller 1985 Vintage Hasbro G1 Transformers Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Siege Voyager Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Lot Of 8 Assorted Wii Games, Transformers, Skylanders, Marvel, Sponge Bob" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations 2010-2011 Thrust Darkmount Cliffjumper Wheeljack 7 Lot" on EBAY