Seibertron.com Store on eBay Updates

The Bazaar of Carbombya is your place to buy, sell, or trade Transformers toys, comics or other items! Seibertron.com is not responsible for the transactions between users. BUY, SELL OR TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
Forum rules
Seibertron.com is NOT responsible for the transactions between users. It is recommended that you only purchase from people who have been an active member on the website for some time. It is also recommended that you use a service such as Paypal for your transactions. If you find a sale or trade that is suspicious please flag it for the Mods attention!

BUY, SELL OR TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Re: Seibertron.com Store on eBay Updates

Postby Ig89ninja » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:09 am

Motto: "To troll, or be sincere, that is my question"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Seibertron wrote:
Ig89ninja wrote:I like how Primal appears to be reasonably priced

If I’m not overstepping my boundaries, would it be possible to put up figures like Megabolt Megatron and Beast Machines dragon Megatron?

I won't have Beast Machines Megatron ... he'll stay in my collection. However, I might have an extra of the KB "Megabolt" (the gold plastic one). Is that the one you are looking for, or are you looking for the regular colored version?

I was just curious, I may look into buying it later if the price is right
Want: ROTF Lockdown/Axor Engine
New missile pods for Nitro Zeus found a shapeways replacement
Studio Series 18 Volkswagen Bumblebee for “parts”

Bumblebee was the best Transformers film yet, change my mind.
Ig89ninja
Targetmaster
News Credits: 5
Alt Mode: Peterbilt 379 [movie optimus prime alt Mode]
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Seibertron Store: IDW + Marvel Transformers comics, SIEGE, Studio Series, Unicron Trilogy + more

Postby Seibertron » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:32 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Over 1,100 items currently available in the Seibertron Store on eBay! As you can see, we've been busy listing new items in the Seibertron.com Store on eBay.

New comic books have returned to the Seibertron.com Store, straight from Diamond Comics, starting with the current Transformers series from IDW which launched last month. We've even got the special incentive cover variants! Not into the new IDW comics? Take a spin through our large collection of Marvel Transformers comics which have been added again. If Transformers comics aren't your thing, many older toys from our warehouse have been added from older series like Beast Wars, Robots In Disguise, Unicron Trilogy, and more. We even have some War for Cybertron SIEGE and Studio Series available. Check out some of the highlights below!

Seibertron.com ships super fast and packages items very well. Check out Seibertron's 8,400+ feedback to see what people are saying about their experiences with the Seibertron.com Store.

Please check out the Seibertron Store on eBay regularly to see all of the new items that we are adding. In the next couple weeks, we'll be adding a lot of Cybertron toys, Spider-Man comic books, more Marvel Transformers comics, and more! Issue #3 of IDW's new Transformers comic series will be added next week along with the 1:10 incentive cover!

Thank you for supporting Seibertron.com!

New Transformers Comics
[ View All ]

Transformers Masterpiece
[ View All ]

Transformers Studio Series
[ View All ]

Transformers War for Cybertron SIEGE
[ View All ]

Transformers Generations
[ View All ]

Unicron Trilogy
[ View All ]

Transformers Universe
[ View All ]

Super7 Keshi Transformers
[ View All ]

The gangs all here! Each Autobot and Decepticon is currently available in blue, orange, purple or red. Choose from heroic Autobots Optimus Prime, Jazz, Ironhide, Wheeljack, Grimlock, Bumblebee or the evil Decepticons Megatron, Soundwave, Starscream, Shockwave, Shrapnel or Laserbeak.

Marvel and Dreamwave Transformers Comic Books
[ View All ]

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3365
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Previous

Return to Buy, Sell, or Trade Transformers Toys

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #221 - Appliance Wars
Twincast / Podcast #221:
"Appliance Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, April 14th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Generations Shrapnel Bombshell & Kickback Legends Insecticon Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return LOT Of 5 Blurr Hot Rod Kup arcee perceptor" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Medix The Docbot Action Figure 3-7 Age" on EBAY
Buy "Fortress Maximus Transformers Legends LG31 Total Commander" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Leader class rare MISB" on EBAY
Buy "MISB Perfect Effect PC14 PC-14 Transformers Fortress Maximus The Titans Cannon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class Chromedome Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class Kup Complete w/ Targetmaster Upgrade" on EBAY