Seibertron.com Store on eBay Updates (Last Update: May 16th, 2019)

The Bazaar of Carbombya is your place to buy, sell, or trade Transformers toys, comics or other items! Seibertron.com is not responsible for the transactions between users. BUY, SELL OR TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
Forum rules
Seibertron.com is NOT responsible for the transactions between users. It is recommended that you only purchase from people who have been an active member on the website for some time. It is also recommended that you use a service such as Paypal for your transactions. If you find a sale or trade that is suspicious please flag it for the Mods attention!

BUY, SELL OR TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Re: Seibertron.com Store on eBay Updates

Postby Ig89ninja » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:09 am

Motto: "To troll, or be sincere, that is my question"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Seibertron wrote:
Ig89ninja wrote:I like how Primal appears to be reasonably priced

If I’m not overstepping my boundaries, would it be possible to put up figures like Megabolt Megatron and Beast Machines dragon Megatron?

I won't have Beast Machines Megatron ... he'll stay in my collection. However, I might have an extra of the KB "Megabolt" (the gold plastic one). Is that the one you are looking for, or are you looking for the regular colored version?

I was just curious, I may look into buying it later if the price is right
Want: ROTF Lockdown/Axor Engine
New missile pods for Nitro Zeus found a shapeways replacement
Studio Series 18 Volkswagen Bumblebee for “parts”

Bumblebee was the best Transformers film yet, change my mind.
Ig89ninja
Targetmaster
News Credits: 5
Alt Mode: Peterbilt 379 [movie optimus prime alt Mode]
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: ???

Seibertron Store: IDW + Marvel Transformers comics, SIEGE, Studio Series, Unicron Trilogy + more

Postby Seibertron » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:32 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Over 1,100 items currently available in the Seibertron Store on eBay! As you can see, we've been busy listing new items in the Seibertron.com Store on eBay.

New comic books have returned to the Seibertron.com Store, straight from Diamond Comics, starting with the current Transformers series from IDW which launched last month. We've even got the special incentive cover variants! Not into the new IDW comics? Take a spin through our large collection of Marvel Transformers comics which have been added again. If Transformers comics aren't your thing, many older toys from our warehouse have been added from older series like Beast Wars, Robots In Disguise, Unicron Trilogy, and more. We even have some War for Cybertron SIEGE and Studio Series available. Check out some of the highlights below!

Seibertron.com ships super fast and packages items very well. Check out Seibertron's 8,400+ feedback to see what people are saying about their experiences with the Seibertron.com Store.

Please check out the Seibertron Store on eBay regularly to see all of the new items that we are adding. In the next couple weeks, we'll be adding a lot of Cybertron toys, Spider-Man comic books, more Marvel Transformers comics, and more! Issue #3 of IDW's new Transformers comic series will be added next week along with the 1:10 incentive cover!

Thank you for supporting Seibertron.com!

New Transformers Comics
[ View All ]

Transformers Masterpiece
[ View All ]

Transformers Studio Series
[ View All ]

Transformers War for Cybertron SIEGE
[ View All ]

Transformers Generations
[ View All ]

Unicron Trilogy
[ View All ]

Transformers Universe
[ View All ]

Super7 Keshi Transformers
[ View All ]

The gangs all here! Each Autobot and Decepticon is currently available in blue, orange, purple or red. Choose from heroic Autobots Optimus Prime, Jazz, Ironhide, Wheeljack, Grimlock, Bumblebee or the evil Decepticons Megatron, Soundwave, Starscream, Shockwave, Shrapnel or Laserbeak.

Marvel and Dreamwave Transformers Comic Books
[ View All ]

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3370
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Transformers #5 and other new TF comics in stock at Seibertron Store on eBay

Postby Seibertron » Wed May 15, 2019 10:29 am

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Over 1,100 items currently available in the Seibertron Store on eBay! As you can see, we've been busy listing new items in the Seibertron.com Store on eBay.

New comic books have returned to the Seibertron.com Store, straight from Diamond Comics, starting with the all-new Transformers series from IDW which launched earlier this year. We've even got the special retail incentive cover variants! Not into the new IDW comics? Take a spin through our large collection of Marvel Transformers comics which have been added again.

If Transformers comics aren't your thing, many Transformers toys from our warehouse have been added from older series like Beast Wars, Robots In Disguise, Unicron Trilogy, and more. We even have some War for Cybertron SIEGE and Studio Series available. Check out some of the highlights below!

Seibertron.com ships super fast and packages items very well. Check out Seibertron's 8,500+ feedback to see what people are saying about their experiences with the Seibertron.com Store.

Visit the Seibertron Store on eBay regularly to see all of the new items that we are adding. In the next couple weeks, we'll be adding a lot of Unicron Trilogy toys and more!

Thanks for supporting Seibertron.com!

New Transformers Comics
[ View All ]

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
Seibertron
Site Owner

Big discounts on Generations Selects Combat Megatron, Swoop and Ricochet from the Seibertron Store

Postby Seibertron » Thu May 16, 2019 7:48 am

The recently released Transformers Generations Selects Voyager Class G2 Combat Megatron, Deluxe Class Ricochet and Deluxe Class Red Swoop are all currently heavily discounted through tomorrow at the Seibertron Store on eBay. All 3 are currently at the lowest price on eBay and are less than retail prices on these items. Act fast now before these are all gone at these prices. Items from the Seibertron Store ship super fast and will be well packaged. Check out our 8,500+ feedback to see what others are saying about us! Also don't forget to view our inventory of 1,100+ items that we currently have in stock. We might have something else in stock that you need to add to your growing collection of Transformers toys and comics. Thank you for supporting Seibertron.com!

RICOCHET Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe Class 2019 Power Primes NEW
$19.99 with free domestic shipping! Originally $19.99 plus shipping

RED SWOOP Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe Class 2019 Power Primes NEW
$16.99 with free domestic shipping! Originally $19.99 plus shipping

G2 COMBAT MEGATRON Transformers Generations Selects Voyager Class 2019 SIEGE NEW
$19.99 plus shipping! Originally $29.99 plus shipping

Seibertron
Site Owner

Re: Seibertron.com Store on eBay Updates (Last Update: May 16th, 2019)

Postby Optimutt » Thu May 16, 2019 9:23 am

Motto: "Victory if nothing if you don't enjoy everything leading to it."
Does anyone know the original prices of these toys, prior to this discount?

How do you all feel about them? Buy or skip?
"I couldn't put it down," Eliot Vohy about Escape from the Spotlight.

Updates on novels and publications: https://robwqueen.com/
Optimutt
Fuzor
News Credits: 11
Alt Mode: Jet

Postby Seibertron » Thu May 16, 2019 9:27 am

Optimutt wrote:Does anyone know the original prices of these toys, prior to this discount?

How do you all feel about them? Buy or skip?

Swoop and Ricochet were originally $19.99 plus shipping. Megatron was originally $29.99 plus shipping.

Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Optimutt » Thu May 16, 2019 9:29 am

Thanks!

What are your thoughts on these two, Ryan? How do they stack up compared to others of the lines?

Lacking any of the other Dinobots, I'm hesitant to go in on Swoop.

As for Megatron, I'm not thrilled with the peek-a-boo head in vehicle mode.

Optimutt
Fuzor

Postby Seibertron » Thu May 16, 2019 9:37 am

Optimutt wrote:Thanks!

What are your thoughts on these two, Ryan? How do they stack up compared to others of the lines?

That's up to you. I think Red Swoop should have been the retail release and Diaclone/Cartoon Swoop should have been the Generations Selects toy. Ricochet is a unique character that doesn't see retail release that often. I like the idea of Combat Megatron, but would have preferred to see the IDW deco since he has the construction Megatron head from the early days of Cybertron or to have seen the green and purple camo look which is how G2 Megatron should be in my opinion.

Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Thu May 16, 2019 9:39 am

Motto: "It doesn't matter which universe or timeline you’re from. If you’re dedicated to defending it, you’re on my side."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon

I don't mind Siege Megatron's head underneath, because I don't really see it, and because the figure is great already.

Plus:
Screenshot_20190516-113801_YouTube.jpg

Anyway, great deals in the store. I think this is a great opportunity to get these exclusive figures ;)^
Nathaniel Prime
Targetmaster
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tank
Strength: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Seibertron » Thu May 16, 2019 9:43 am

Nathaniel Prime wrote:

I don't mind Siege Megatron's head underneath, because I don't really see it, and because the figure is great already.

Plus:
Screenshot_20190516-113801_YouTube.jpg

Anyway, great deals in the store. I think this is a great opportunity to get these exclusive figures ;)^

Yah, it's not that bad. It certainly isn't the first Transformers toy to have the robot mode head facing down in vehicle mode. Plus it's not even close to being as bad as ROTF Leader Class Megatron!

Transformers War for Cybertron: SIEGE Megatron Gallery

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Megatron Gallery

Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Optimutt » Thu May 16, 2019 10:02 am

Did and done. Thanks!

I didn't go for Riccochet because I already have the amazing Generations one based off the RTS Jazz mold. Love that toy to death.

Optimutt
Fuzor

Previous

Return to Buy, Sell, or Trade Transformers Toys

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Chop Shop Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Hyperfire and Blurr" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #222 - The Real Ghostbusters
Twincast / Podcast #222:
"The Real Ghostbusters"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, May 12th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "JADA 1:43 HOLLYWOOD RIDES TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME DIE-CAST-NEW-*HTF*" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Roar and Rescue Bumblebee Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Crash Combiner Skyhammer" on EBAY
Buy "2016 Hallmark Ornament Transformers Grimlock NIB" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS IDW THRILLING 30TH DELUXE ARMADA STARSCREAM New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Wheeljack RID Deluxe Class Series 1 #003 + DVD 2012 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction SLASH LOOSE COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE WARRIORS CLASS STORMSHOT ACTION FIGURE - NEW" on EBAY