This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Angry Birds Transformers

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: Angry Birds Transformers

Postby Ravage XK » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:41 am

Motto: "Are those my feet?"
Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
The recent iOS update just seemed to add intrusive adverts as you are about to start a level. Not as a boost but the game just stops and an ad plays.

So far Im up to level 73. I havent bought any crystals but I did spring for the Jenga mode which is ok.

I think they need to reduce the amount of coins needed to unlock things as its just getting silly and repetetive now.

TF COUNT: Lost count!
Latest Additions: Haslab Unicron, Siege Jetifre, SS Blitzwing
Ravage XK
Gestalt
News Credits: 15
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Autobot032 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:14 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Ravage XK wrote:The recent iOS update just seemed to add intrusive adverts as you are about to start a level. Not as a boost but the game just stops and an ad plays.

So far Im up to level 73. I havent bought any crystals but I did spring for the Jenga mode which is ok.

I think they need to reduce the amount of coins needed to unlock things as its just getting silly and repetetive now.

Oh, the ads are downright horrible. They appear at any time, for no reason and block progress. Fortunately, some ads will allow you to double up on rewards, so that's good.

It's ridiculously repetitive, and needs something to break up the monotony. The recharge times are just a way to make money and all those poor kids will burn through their supplies fast. In-app purchases, here we come. Not to mention, the Telepods, too.

It's like a printing press for money. I'd love to be Rovio.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:52 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Autobot032 wrote:
It's ridiculously repetitive, and needs something to break up the monotony. The recharge times are just a way to make money and all those poor kids will burn through their supplies fast. In-app purchases, here we come. Not to mention, the Telepods, too.

Those Telepods, were they exclusive to a specific retail chain?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4496
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Angry Birds Transformers Vince DiCola Soundtrack on Spotify

Postby padfoo » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:35 pm

Weapon: Concussion Cannon
Va'al wrote:The official Transformers Facebook page have shared a Spotify playlist which features the original soundtrack for the Angry Birds crossover game - composed by none other than Transformers veteran Vince diCola, as we first heard in the Sunbow-tastic trailer! Check it out by following this link, and find out more below.

Rovio’s latest game, Angry Birds Transformers, boasts one killer soundtrack. You may notice that the tunes in the game sound similar to those from Transformers: The Movie. That’s no coincidence! Rovio teamed up with Vince DiCola, who composed the music from the 1986 animated feature, and music industry vet Kenny Meriedeth, who infused the tracks with the tasty analog synth sounds that defined the '80s! Give it a listen for yourself!

Played it last night, its loads of fun. Its very repetitive, but I have not gotten tired of it yet, very retro.
padfoo
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 4
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Burn » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:28 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
For those with Android devices and have played the game. Have any of you connected to Facebook to add your friends and not had any problems?

Since doing so on both my Galaxy Tab 2 and Galaxy S5, whenever I go to play the game it pops up asking to give permission to access my Facebook and regardless of whether I say yes or no, the game then closes.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Autobot032 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:15 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
william-james88 wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:

Those Telepods, were they exclusive to a specific retail chain?

No, they're available through all retailers, it's just a matter of whether or not your local store wishes to carry them. Mine don't.

Burn wrote:For those with Android devices and have played the game. Have any of you connected to Facebook to add your friends and not had any problems?

Since doing so on both my Galaxy Tab 2 and Galaxy S5, whenever I go to play the game it pops up asking to give permission to access my Facebook and regardless of whether I say yes or no, the game then closes.

You'll need to uninstall it and then reinstall. I had problems connecting it to Facebook, but after the third and final time, it worked and hasn't given me any problems since.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:07 am

Yeah, my store only carry the janga block angry birds toys (the non transforming ones). They still give you in game stuff though, just dont know what. If they ever go on sale, I might get one.

I wanted to ask you guys something, which characters do you like best. Bludgeon never seems to dissapoint me. I also really like Galvatron for his precision and power, but he lags at the worst moments. Soundwave was awesome early in the game but he is just too slow when things get hectic.
And Ultra Magnus can be amazing with upgrades, too bad he isn't that great early on. I am not a fan of the Terrence bird transformers (Sentinel Prime and Hotspot). I am almost at Level 40 so I dont have anyone beyond Blaster.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Ravage XK » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:10 am

I like Grimlock now he's powered up a bit. Soundwave/Blaster are good but vulnerable to those blasted washing machine missiles. I seem to get bit one and then get splatted by falling towers far too often.

Ravage XK
Gestalt

Postby william-james88 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:38 am

Ravage XK wrote:I like Grimlock now he's powered up a bit. Soundwave/Blaster are good but vulnerable to those blasted washing machine missiles. I seem to get bit one and then get splatted by falling towers far too often.

same here

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Ravage XK » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:57 am

Has anyone purchased the Jenja mode and if so what is your top score? I got 114.

Ravage XK
Gestalt

Angry Birds Transformers Character Clip - Chef Pig as Soundwave

Postby Va'al » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:58 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Like other Angry Birds Transformers characters before him, we now have a short clip showing off Deceptihog Chef Pig in his best Soundwave imitation, courtesy of the official YouTube account for Rovio Entertainment. Check it out embedded below!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Shuttershock » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:57 am

Zat's MONSIEUR Soundwave to you!
Shuttershock
Gestalt Team Leader
Buy from Shuttershock on eBay

Postby RotorstormNZ » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:37 pm

Motto: "Well...I thought it was funny!"
Suggested to my fiancee she try it, she loves it! Says she's addicted.
"We just kinda have to enjoy it for what it is, you know? Our stuff we like is continuing to move on: we may not like facets of it but cool enough, right?" - Tigertrack

"If you don’t like the way it’s going, guess what - all the stuff you had? It’s still there!" - Mr. Starscream

"But it's not what I want!" - Seibertron
RotorstormNZ
Vehicon
News Credits: 6
Watch RotorstormNZ on YouTube
Alt Mode: F-35B Lightning II
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 3
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Skyfire77 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:52 pm

Motto: "Science can't move forward without heaps!"
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Ravage XK wrote:I like Grimlock now he's powered up a bit. Soundwave/Blaster are good but vulnerable to those blasted washing machine missiles. I seem to get bit one and then get splatted by falling towers far too often.

:evil: :twisted: :BANG_HEAD:

I hate those fraggin' things, especially when you have a slow firing character, or there's nothing around to charge EMP or shields. Oh, and the mortar walkers and the shotgun pigs? Those need to go away or get nerfed right quick. Sick of replaying the same levels over and over and over and over and over and over 'cause I get one-shotted by them.
Skyfire77
Headmaster
News Credits: 2
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Ravage XK » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:09 am

I have a new complaint. The level difficulty indicators are damn liars. I have a level with Grimlock that is marked as easy and about halfway through there is a barrage of missiles and walking mortar launchers that just pummels you in an instant. Yet I have waltzed through levels marked as hard or very hard without issue.

Ravage XK
Gestalt

Postby Skyfire77 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:36 pm

I think I'm on the same level. Wait until you get the shotgun pigs.
Skyfire77
Headmaster

Postby RhA » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:13 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Ravage XK wrote:I have a new complaint. The level difficulty indicators are damn liars. I have a level with Grimlock that is marked as easy and about halfway through there is a barrage of missiles and walking mortar launchers that just pummels you in an instant. Yet I have waltzed through levels marked as hard or very hard without issue.

Sometimes Starscream just explodes. In an 'easy' level.
Love thy pretenders.
RhA
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1

Postby Ravage XK » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:55 am

RhA wrote:Sometimes Starscream just explodes. In an 'easy' level.

Yep, this has happened to me. 15 to 20 seconds in and he's done for. He really needs those shields.

Ravage XK
Gestalt

Postby RhA » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:14 am

Ravage XK wrote:

Yep, this has happened to me. 15 to 20 seconds in and he's done for. He really needs those shields.

I've had durability issues with Soundwave and Lockdown, but they where both fixed with upgrades. Starscream will take 34000 coins and 9 hours for that upgrade. That's kinda... much.
Love thy pretenders.
RhA
Faction Commander

Postby Skyfire77 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:03 am

RhA wrote:
Ravage XK wrote:

I've had durability issues with Soundwave and Lockdown, but they where both fixed with upgrades. Starscream will take 34000 coins and 9 hours for that upgrade. That's kinda... much.

To get Lockdown from 7 to 8 is 115,000 coins. Grimlock from 6 - 7 is 73,000.
Skyfire77
Headmaster

Postby Ravage XK » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:07 am

Most of my guys are at level 6. I always upgrade the cheapest option.

I am getting a little tired of the grinding to get coin though. I have saved up 500+ crystals so I could use a few.

Ravage XK
Gestalt

Postby RhA » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:41 am

Well, I've just started a 17 hour upgrade on Starscream, just to beat one 'very easy' level. I'm not even sure that's gonna work, given that the last 9 hour upgrade did not do anything.

As it stands now, Starscream is useless.

On a related note: Bludgeon is the most awesome thing ever.
Love thy pretenders.
RhA
Faction Commander

Postby Ravage XK » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:07 am

I quite like Megatrons black hole weapon that sucks all nearby items in.

Was wondering about the size of the island and the number of characters available. I have 7 characters left to unlock but the island is huge. Makes me think that either the rest of the island will be unlocked bit by bit with app updates or there will soon be nothing left to do other than clear the clouds.

I managed to get Starscream through his easy level by making sure I had help whenever it was available and keeping an eye out for the shields. His next update is that 17hr one.

Ravage XK
Gestalt

Postby RhA » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:18 am

Ravage XK wrote:I quite like Megatrons black hole weapon that sucks all nearby items in.

Was wondering about the size of the island and the number of characters available. I have 7 characters left to unlock but the island is huge. Makes me think that either the rest of the island will be unlocked bit by bit with app updates or there will soon be nothing left to do other than clear the clouds.

I managed to get Starscream through his easy level by making sure I had help whenever it was available and keeping an eye out for the shields. His next update is that 17hr one.

Yeah, I'm testing that one right now. Only 15 hours left. I'll probably do a little dance when I clear that horrible level. I just can't stand not being able to beat it. A huge upgrade like that will get me stuck at level 67 for today. Grr...

So, are the characters you free and their locations random? When did you get Megatron?
Love thy pretenders.
RhA
Faction Commander

Postby Ravage XK » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:23 am

I don't think they are random. I think every bit of cloud cover has a character under, at least I can't remember clearing cloud and not finding more characters underneath.

Its getting silly, I'm waking in the night to gather my coins so they can start collecting more....do I have a problem? :)

Ravage XK
Gestalt

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #6 Marvel Comics 2020 variant JAN200992 (A) Frigeri (CA) Kuder"
GHOST RIDER #6 Mar ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #13 Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230859 (CA) Bartel (W) Rowell (A) Genolet"
SHE-HULK #13 Marve ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #10 var Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221161 (CA) Talaski (W) Rowell"
SHE-HULK #10 var M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Punisher War Journal BLITZ #1 Marvel Comics 2022 APR220885 (CA) Asrar"
Punisher War Journ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #33 2nd ptg Marvel Comics 2021 JUL218322 (W) Zdarsky (A/CA) Checchetto"
DAREDEVIL #33 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #1 Vol 10 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 DEC210900 (CA) Su (W) Percy"
GHOST RIDER #1 Vol ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL + ECHO #2 var Marvel Comics 2023 APR230731 (CA) Horley"
DAREDEVIL + ECHO # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #14 var Beyond Amazing Marvel Comics 2022 JUN221026 (CA) Yildirim"
MOON KNIGHT #14 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #10 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 FEB220996 (CA) Yoon (W) MacKay"
MOON KNIGHT #10 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #14 var Marvel Comics 2023 JUN231044 (W/CA) Zdarsky (A) Checchetto"
DAREDEVIL #14 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #1 var Marvel Comics 2023 JUN231143 (CA) Ejikure (W) Ahmed (A) Kuder"
DAREDEVIL #1 var M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PUNISHER #2 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 FEB220906 (CA) Azaceta (W) Aaron"
PUNISHER #2 var 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #12 var Hellfire Gala Marvel Comics 2022 APR220966 (CA) Dauterman"
MOON KNIGHT #12 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #14 var 1:50 Marvel Comics 2023 APR230842 (CA) Chew (W) Rowell 230711A"
SHE-HULK #14 var 1 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Octone and Murk" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON